Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC

Go down 
+11
Spiriter
Rin
Dannytheman1
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Zyketh
Renshi52
Prisma*Illya
Nexius
Silver90
Shadow-Heart
Leiv
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Dannytheman1 wrote:
and my characters know that how? :x
well i thought it was obvious >>

also what leiv said XD

anyway, it was on the first deck, the lycans were 2 decks above it but since the upper decks are smaller you should still see it from up there : o
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:45 pm

I don't ever remember reading anything about this in context clues, nor do I remember any not of there being an eerie gigantic circle that sucks energy in any of my updates.

All I remember is being attacked by a bunch of flying creatures, the helicopter falls down, we jump on the raft, we assault a portion of the boat to find the circle and that's it.

I even remember you saying that you weren't sure about the summoning circle at first, because I asked a question about it and you said something along on the lines of something being the circle that originally thought it wasn't.  And when I think upper deck, I think the higher portions of the ship and I remember the exorcists kicking down a door in the lower portions to reach that part of the boat.

So, the circle would of been indoors in the case, which is hardly the upper deck and I'm confused as hell with how this is all working out.

Someone explain Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 4178685722

(I don't mean to sound mean... I'm just confused right now and annoyed :/)
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:52 pm

While we were able to discern that the ritual was taking place on the yacht, it was mostly due to the utterly obvious amounts of magical energy radiating off the thing, which the exorcists and covens were able to get a general direction on. The issue on why they didn't sink the damn thing was tied into the necromancer storyline, which, (we now know) was orchestrated in great part by Strauss specifically to mow down the covens and the church so that when he dealt with Asher he would be the biggest baddie in town. Strauss was never able to see the actual front of the ship because the moment they got close the only flying team (his) was immediately sunk into the water, out of view. He did, if you recall, suggest the exorcists get the high ground as their first move, however the lycans accomplished this when they took out the archers and he decided to move elsewhere. Since the lycans were not communicating with Strauss, the exorcist squad was therefore inherently uninformed.
As for the covens, they teleported into the ship in the storage from the mist plane, a move that only Rane knew how to do.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Okay thanks Darkest, that clears it up quite a bit

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with Jerrod though. The whole situation is weird :/
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:17 am

Yeah there was a lot of information to go over and a lot of "they might not see this" so it naturally ended up a bit vague : O
Back to top Go down
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:02 am

danny wants to kill us all :oshit:

if you destroy the circle, the whole ship and possibly also the better part of the bay/city on the shores will blow up >>

fenix even said it when zhi suggested tampering with the circle itself D:

and everyone knows about it, Chrys is acting as a walkie talkie connecting everyone : o

jasmine's plan is to channel the energy of the coffin in the middle of the circle through asher (we were told the coffin is like a battery powering the ritual, if we break the circle before energy runs out -> boom)
since he's an angel, dark energy from it should hurt him quite a bit
the rest of you should just be distracting/restraining him so that she can get a hit on him D:
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:28 am

You have a lesser infernal channeling the entire hatred of mankind into a basic yet high-level restraint ritual.
I'd give it a minute or so Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 442579085
Back to top Go down
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:51 am

TheDarkestAnimeFan wrote:
You have a lesser infernal channeling the entire hatred of mankind into a basic yet high-level restraint ritual.
I'd give it a minute or so Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 442579085
why do you think i even tried to do it when i did ? : p

if it weren't for that, i'd still be waiting Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 2332200876

what worries me is the fact that danny basically went and damaged the circle... which means there'll be trouble even if i manage to link the two... most likely >>
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:59 am

Danny had busy day so he must have misinterpreted it >.>
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:58 am

Then just get Faust or Zhi to stop her, Ember didn't fire she would fire if she saw it.  And I'm pretty sure Ember wouldn't know the circle would blow up :x

and how does crashing a ship with the circle on it not have a similar effect :X

There edited again, so she would just be prepared to fire. And will you stop posting the >.> faces please, it's starting to tick me off after I've messed up so many times.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:35 pm

sorry danny >.<

it does have a similar effect, but we made that plan before we knew what it would cause : o

but we won't crash/blow up the ship while we're on it, so if jasmine's plan works, even sinking the ship afterwards shouldn't be too much of a problem
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:38 pm

That face is better Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 442579085

Okay, it better work :x

I've had enough of this ship for a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:59 am

I can't make up my mind to move my character first or have Cheon {>__<}
...... maybe I'll do a tiny post Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 746295744 ... or... I need some more time Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 2416964522
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Everyone seems decently active and then the weekend comes around and everyone just dies

Seriously, I posted yesterday at 11:30 and then ghosty finally posts after me like 20 hours and 30 minutes later Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 87804517

(thank you ghosty Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 4134108735)

Well, you could always write a long post and then write a smaller one after Cheon to react to him Ghosty. Unless your character is specifically waiting for Cheon, then you should just wait since it will look better as a post.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Yeah, I had a nice weekend, not gonna lie Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 442579085
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Well, I'm glad you did Darkest :p
Back to top Go down
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Leiv

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:38 am

updated, and BOOM Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 442579085
Back to top Go down
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Silver90

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:20 am

i wanted to blast the ship Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 2099932306
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:47 am

apparently Sain's vines weren't even worthy of Asher's attention :x

I think everyone wanted to do that silver lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:52 pm

.... I guess I'll make my post then... but most likely it'll be short one as I don't want to call/send any hits on Crusic at the moment Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 2079203061

I haven't been posting cause I had/am busy at work (got posted at the other office branch where I don't get private time Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 2416964522)

Well right now Leo's vines would be the thing to save everyone from the sinking ship so yeah they'll be all counting on your quick decision making Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 442579085
Jasmine would be eternally grateful Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 280399803 
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 3769223626, did someone just call Sain by his first name?

Yes, I will do that then Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Silver90

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:35 pm

sain has another name? Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 3769223626

yes the severely injured vamps trying to help eachother escape a sinking boat, nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Leiv

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:13 pm

lol your severely injured danny and have been casting vines everywhere, magic has to be close to spent, so ya pretty much not worth his attention atm Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 442579085

Fenix got dibs as hes human and he blows stuff up Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 442579085
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:53 pm

That doesn't mean you shouldn't reference Sain in your update.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Dannytheman1 wrote:
oh okay, cool :0
Also Ghosty, if I were to get rid of some Anarchy characters which ones would you recommend me to get rid of first. Because I might have to soon, I'm getting too stressed to handle all four for the next book.
ah well all the best for the future :/
hmmm... well i think vela is an interesting character so not her
you could get one of your strong ones to die in a blaze of glory and so will be free to develop the weaker links into some new directions.
Basically it'll be like using new characters who grew into something better (story wise). RP-Wise it won't be any different than like playing with your dead powered characters.

but if names are to be taken then lets list them out.

Leo Sain ~ Vampire (Feud with Ember)
Vela ~ Vampire (Goes well with Katrina as her mentor)
Ember Crusic ~ Exorcist (Feud with Leo)
Jerrod ~ Shifter (Character with usually a different perspective)

So if you wanna go Solo (without to much in depth interactions/reliance on others) then Jerrod is your guy to keep. Though considering his current power level, he might be a challenge to play with for long term.

Vela, as suggested goes well as a character who is led by the actions of other elder/higher experienced than her personality characters. Will grant an immersive/interactive/multiplayer RolePlay experience.

Leo, well currently all I can think of is for either one of them being taken out.

Leo survives while the other dies or Ember lives and deals with Leo's death. In my opinion they have a decent story running and it could end in a tragedy or happily ever after(both live and team up... (Maybe Vela joins in the mix too) to go against Alexander Crusic [which would mean that you'll have to kill of Jerrod] )

Then again you can kill off more than one character to make it even less stressful on yourself.
In that case.

Tragedy ~ Ember and Leo both die (with Vela inheriting their will (to make it cheesy).)
and Jerrod free to roam the lands(or gets into a pack) either ways it gives you full access to different parts of the story/world.

Jerrod and Vela die, leaving Ember and Leo to go up against Alexander (if Cheon and Surge don't kill him off, Which I doubt the GM's are after so yeah your characters can go back to that revenge story arc)

Jerrod and Ember die, leaving Leo and Vela to find out their common ground (both being somewhat linked to Alexander and both being vampires)

Jerrod and Leo die. Vela goes her way with the Vampires and Ember returns to the Exorcists(or turns rouge). you'll have a decent drama to come up with the pair of them(hostile or friendly). RP-wise, may not be that stressful to play with them.

Now you could kill all three and leave just one to RP with.
In that case I would choose:
Jerrod, for the experience that you get only with a shifter class.
A Vampire, for a "magical" experience.
An exorcist, for the gun blazing action packed experience.

In then End you may decide to keep all of them and not join any other RP Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 2382268751
but yeah I hope this helped in keeping or letting go off any of your characters Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 442579085
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC   Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC - Page 18 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Anarchy Rising: A City of Nightmares OOC
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next