Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat

Go down 
+8
Shadow-Heart
NoIn-LoKi
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Nexius
Spiriter
BBomb
Zyketh
madarrao
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Silly Jorg. Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 2332200876

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:18 pm

Jorg, where are you? I want to talk Fate/Apocrypha. I just finished. :O

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:05 am

So is this chat thread open??? Can I still spam?

Then again, I don’t know what to speak about... I am so drained after helping people time and time again. Trophies are so hard to collect....
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:11 pm

Of course. :0 If It’s not locked, you can post in it.

Oh, Nex, you and your “trophies”...

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Mon May 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Jorg, where are you? I want to talk Fate/Apocrypha. I just finished. :O

In a depression.

also, hi :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 pm

How did I miss your post? Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 1347326296

Hope you're feeling better. Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 4134108735

I've actually been playing Fate/Grand Order btw.

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
How did I miss your post? Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 1347326296

Hope you're feeling better. Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 4134108735

I've actually been playing Fate/Grand Order btw.

i'm better, just passed all my classes. Only one more to go and I can comence my job plan. Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 2332200876

oh? how as it been? :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Nice. :0

Good. I'm most of the way through Camelot. I still stand by some of my issues with the concepts, but it's still fun and better than I expected. Even some of the characters I had issues with like Florence Nightengale and Da Vinci turned out more endearing than I expected.

So far, I'd say my rating of the Singularities would be Camelot > Mist City London (even though the ending dragged out way too much) > E Pluribus Unum (more consistently good overall than London, but I liked London's concept more) > Eternal Madness Empire Septem > Okeanos > Orleans.

I have 57 Servants so far. My best ones, or at least the ones I've leveled up, are Jack the Ripper, Sakata Kintoki (Rider), Arturia (Saber), Cu Culainn, Ushi Wakamaru, Fergus Mac Roich, Chevalier de Eon, Medea, EMIYA, David, Hektor, Robin Hood, Stheno, Euryale, Medusa, Lu Bu, Darius, Cu (Caster), Hans Christian Anderson, and Ozymandias.

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:48 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Nice. :0

Good. I'm most of the way through Camelot. I still stand by some of my issues with the concepts, but it's still fun and better than I expected. Even some of the characters I had issues with like Florence Nightengale and Da Vinci turned out more endearing than I expected.

So far, I'd say my rating of the Singularities would be Camelot > Mist City London (even though the ending dragged out way too much) > E Pluribus Unum (more consistently good overall than London, but I liked London's concept more) > Eternal Madness Empire Septem > Okeanos > Orleans.

I have 57 Servants so far. My best ones, or at least the ones I've leveled up, are Jack the Ripper, Sakata Kintoki (Rider), Arturia (Saber), Cu Culainn, Ushi Wakamaru, Fergus Mac Roich, Chevalier de Eon, Medea, EMIYA, David, Hektor, Robin Hood, Stheno, Euryale, Medusa, Lu Bu, Darius, Cu (Caster), Hans Christian Anderson, and Ozymandias.

well the issues with FGO should end with Camelot since that was the turning point of quality for the story. Also do you only have three 5 stars? :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:44 am

I definitely noticed a big improvement in Camelot. I would say E Pluribus Unum was quite good, all things considered, and had the dignity to end properly.

London started strong, but its ending was ridiculously dragged out. Oh, you beat the three behind the Mist? Well, here’s Tesla anyway! Oh, you beat him twice? Then enjoy Arturia Lancer Alter, who has nothing to do with the plot and shows up for no reason! Whew, finally over? Nope! Now Solomon’s going to smear you across the pavement!

Okeanos was okay. No major issues, really, but nothing that wowed me either. I actually thought Septem had the best plot outside Camelot, but it seemed very same-y in the middle, just fighting the same legions of soldiers. Then it foreshadowed London’s eventual sin by not ending after fighting Romulus and Lev and randomly spawning Atilla to swat me like a bug.

Orleans was just kind of a mess. I mean you can just tell the thought that went into it from the start with the title. Hundred Years War... OF DRAGONS!!! Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 4276320252 The dragon thing added nothing, and the constant summoning of Servants made things a mess. I will say that it really endeared me to Marie Antoinette and even Mozart, another two Servants I had issues with conceptually before playing. And the twist that Gilles had the Grail the whole time and summoned Jeanne Alter, rather than the other way around, was a clever surprise.

And then Fuyuki... Olga Marie. What more need be said? Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 4287004830

Yep. I haven’t been playing all that long, and I play strictly for free. Which was a huge bummer when they had the guaranteed 5 Star summon, and I found out after I’d grinded 30 Saint Quartz that it only accepted paid Quartz. >.>

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:29 am

Oh yeah, and I finally played through Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:48 am

seems your enjoying it. Any individual servant that surprised you in a positive way? outside of the ones you mentioned.
(has too many 5 stars but none of the ones I wanted)

how was it? :0

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:01 am

Fuyuki was ok, it was a good introduction. A familiar setting and familiar enemies made it easier to understand, plus Cu is best bro. We need a Olga demi-servant :<

I liked Orleans, I do think it was a bit dragged out due to all the same enemies you have to beat, the story could have been a lot shorter but overall it was fine.

ROMA was, how do i put it. A bit all over the place? I mean the conflict itself made little sense and Boudica and Spartacus helping Nero of all people was even more effie. But hey, it's Nero and she does have the personality to carry mediocre stories.

Okeanos was fun. not much to say there. it wasn't amazing but at least it didn't suffer the same problem of Orleans. Although the Berserker part was abnoxious as hell. >.>

London was good. Mordred was a pretty cool character has she had proven in Apocrypha. The ending could have been handled a lot better(like just remove Arturia's appearance and the story becomes a lot better.)

and Camelot was... really cool, made me like a lot of servants that I originally didn't care about.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:09 am

Yeah, I am. From a gameplay or story perspective? Story, I definitely came to adore Nightengale. My favorite support character. I like Dr. Roman, and Mash has definitely grown on me.

Gameplay, Jack is super useful. I’m really glad I nabbed her. And though Arturia now outclasses him, Fergus is my guy. He carried me most of the way through the game. Ushiwakamaru also turned out way better than I expected. And Cu... oh, Cu is a gem. His survivability is a godsend.

By the way, speaking of FGO Servants... have you seen Napoleon? Forgive me, EMIYA. A new Archer has claimed my heart. Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 224705203

FHA was good. It was nice to see the characters just living a nice, normal life. But the thing that intrigued me about the game was Bazett and Avenger, and their part in the story is so miniscule. It’s a shame, cause the idea of the Fifth War contestants being forced to play out the Third War would have been really interesting.

Yeah agreed. :0 Speaking of Apocrypha, did we talk about that?

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:16 am

(has Nightengale) I'll heal you even if I have to kill you! >:0
Personally the one servant that changed my heart was Nitocris. I already knew that she was popular but I was like. Meh, she's just going to be another servant and then Camelot finally came and I'm like HHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG my heart. Got her, but had to use quite a large amount of Quartz and had to grind to get those damn chains! But it was worth it, I have her at full, just need to grails to max her out now.

The only 3 star I use is Mash, simply because she costs 0 to put in a team.

yes I have. He seems like a cool servant.

we didn't talk about apocrypha. :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:24 am

I did end up liking Nitocris more than I expected (storywise, don’t have her as a Servant). Same with Ozymandias. He’s kind of a better natured Gilgamesh.

I use a decent amount of 3 Stars still. And yeah, Mash at no cost is nice, especially with her Camelot upgrades.

I want him so badly. Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 4134108735 NA version probably won’t get him for ages though. I plan to use his appearance for an rp no matter what though. Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 2733086858 Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 224705203

So what did you think of Apocrypha? I have very mixed feelings. There was a lot I really liked, and some stuff I really hated. Mostly involving Sieg. I HATE Sieg...

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:25 am

so you finally get why Sieg is hated xd
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:35 am

Oh yes. Not only was he bland as cardboard, but he completely stole the plot and forced every character to gush all over him and revolve around him. Worst of all, he turned Jeanne D’Arc, my favorite historical person, and turned her from an awesome, authoritative saint to a lovesick, swooning girl. UGH.

Why were Mordred and Kairi not the protagonists? Or Jeanne? Or literally anyone else. Honestly, I was rooting for Amakusa Shirou by the end.

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Because the author had a crush on jeanne
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Jeanne was noble and pure, above such petty things and totally focused on her higher calling. It’s a disservice to a great figure to reduce her to that. >:/

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Well, at least from a plotpoint Laticia is the one in love and heroic spirit jeanne is more neutral towards him.

Not that it makes the story any less shity
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:57 pm

No, they confirm at the end that Leticia was just neutral toward him, and it was Jeanne who misunderstood her own feelings and was in love. That’s why she’s the one who comes back for him in the knockoff Avalon scene at the end.

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:33 pm

hmmmm, i still think its the other way around. but i don-t really care. Like everybody else Sieg is just a fanfiction character and the only thing that matters from Apocrypha are Shirou, Semiramis and Mordred, Kairi.

btw this is my support team
Spoiler:

other 5 stars are Karna for Lancer and Nightengale and Vlad for Berserker
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:41 pm

Agreed. Wow, top notch team.

My support team is:

Special: Chevalier de Eon
Saber: Arturia
Archer: David
Lancer: Cu
Rider: Ushiwakamaru
Caster: Medea
Assassin: Jack the Ripper
Berserker: Lu Bu
Special: Mash

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:47 pm

i have a lot of luck in my rolls. Got Jack and Vlad on tickets, got Karna while rolling for Nitocris and got Tesla while rolling for Lancer Arturia Alter(for plot reasons :>) Nero and Brynhild where in the first roll I did in their rate up and the others were the normal rolling a lot. Also that Altera I have had NP5. yes I rolled 5 Alteras, and on every acount i ever made in FGO Altera was always my first 5 stars. I don't know what her catalyst is, but aparently I have it cause she loves spooking me XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat   Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat - Page 25 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 24: Two Girls, One Chat
Page 25 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next