Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II

Go down 
+2
NoIn-LoKi
Prisma*Illya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Also, why would he suddenly have no reason to join if Lenka was left behind? Your whole rationale for him joining before was that he was just bored and wanted to put off making his strain decision. Now it's all about Lenka?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:03 pm

My original plan doesn't matter, as it was rejected. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 4276320252

Marcus' main reason for coming along is to make sure Lenka is safe. Delaying his decision was going to be his excuse to the general group, should he need to provide one.

The way I've set it up, he wants nothing to do with the group right now because that's the way you TOLD me to play it. So please, for my sanity, stop changing the plan.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:12 pm

you guys talked about this? I was not aware : o

I thought Marcus would definitely come up and say he wants to join....?

No wonder it was weird.... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 2416964522

I am so confused.... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 2332200876
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:21 pm

I'm confused too :S

What is the plan now?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:09 pm

What are you talking about? I never said to have him want nothing to do with the group. The problem is that you're ignoring the logic just to get him involved. I said it didn't make sense for them to allow him to shove his way in without any reason besides boredom. I said he would need some other way once they rejected him, which was to team up with Lenka when she got left behind.

You seem to keep making changes that I'm not aware of - evidenced by the fact that I had to have you explain what Marcus is even doing right now. I thought maybe you and Noin were just discussing things without telling me, but she doesn't seem to understand what you're doing either. I think the fact that the three of us seem to be on a different page from you is telling enough about where the confusion is coming from.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 pm

I can't exactly take the time to explain things or argue about this at the moment, seeing as my phone is the only net access I have.

So, just leave Marcus out of whatever group meeting is about to take place.

I discussed with Noin about how things would go after the group left Lenka behind. There was zero plan for Marcus to interact with the rest of Aegis, nor do I have the ability to discuss one with anyone right now.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:30 pm

And it's my fault that you don't have the time to properly explain things out? That's fine if it can't be helped, but don't blame me for not having the clairvoyance to know what's going on in your head. All I know is what I've discussed with you, and this clearly isn't it. Without knowing anything else, there isn't much choice anyway but to ignore him right now.

The problem is that it's only delaying the inevitable. Helping Lenka was supposed to help cement his case he made upon their first meeting. But when he shows up with no introduction to the others, they're still going to give this total stranger a hard time. If you don't care though, then I don't. I can't keep bending my mind to rationalize these things.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:48 pm

That's fine. I'm okay with him being an outsider that has to price himself later, and I didn't blame anyone for that. I just want the plan to stop changing and get on with it.

All this back and forth is doing is wrecking my motivation for the RP though.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:02 pm

There hasn't been any back and forth or plan changes. There's been you making decisions that have no sense or logic to them, and me trying to rationalize them so things fit logically. I'm the one getting frustrated because it seems that you want to take the easy road and make things happen just to get on with it.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:05 pm

I'm not going to argue with you about this.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:13 pm

Okay so we screwed up in communicating. Can we move on now?

How about when we leave Alex's room, Lisa spots Marcus (seeing that she would reconize him more than the others) and upon questioned why he's following them, he admits to overhearing their conservation, then asks to join (giving whatever motivation he wants, since he won't admit to his motivation being Lenka). Then everyone else can give him a clean shut down. We move on. Lenka is left behind. Aegis leaves and Lenka later stumbles into Marcus, they join up and follow after Aegis.

This shouldn't add more than one round of posts (unfortunately most work for you, Payne) but it makes everything plausible, no?
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:16 pm

I can make it work, yeah.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Thanks Payne.

I'm sorry there's been such a confusion and with all the different online times it's sometimes quite hard to keep track of what's going on :/

I really really hope that we can make it work and that no petty reason for something as simple as joining a team will destroy our motivation Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:19 pm

That was mostly the original plan. So yes, I'm for that.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Very well then.

So are you going to move us out of the dorm room next?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Yes, I'll post when I get a chance.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:23 pm

Thank you Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:26 pm

There. That should move things along. :0

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Thanks. That was quick XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:32 pm

I was Rise was feeling aggressive. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 2120966141

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:37 pm

I could tell Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:40 pm

You going to post next? :0

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:55 pm

Yeah, I think I'll make a short post, especially since Lenka should recognize him.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:02 pm

Sounds good.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Alright, I posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next