Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat

Go down 
+3
madarrao
Shadow-Heart
Prisma*Illya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:07 am

Duel Masters Trading Card Game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duel_Masters_Trading_Card_Game

It seems to have multiple versions. (also some on the Playstation)

I'll have to look for my game cart to know which one I had but yeah that's the only card game I've played.

Found it
Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 DuelMastersSempaiLegendsLE0f9fe.th

I mostly didn't have any idea what I was doing. So I used to win mostly by trial and errorĀ  Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 2001369995
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:54 am

Duel Masters?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:15 pm

illya,have you played FHA yet?

apparently,if you got the installer, you dont need to install the game, just copy paste the content into a folder ,paste the patch in the same folder and it`ll work
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:45 pm

No. I told you, I couldn't get it to work on my new laptop with Windows 8.

Btw, I started season 4 of Yugioh GX. In subs...

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:01 pm

yeah, like I said its a card battling game in the likes of Yugioh. Just with a little different concept to it. You can check out youtube vids of the game play.

The Wikipedia link is right up there... if you click on it, you will find out what the game is about <__<
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
No. I told you, I couldn't get it to work on my new laptop with Windows 8.

Btw, I started season 4 of Yugioh GX. In subs...

do you still have the installer or did you get rid of it?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:04 pm

I don't remember. It's been a while.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:23 am

so ,did you check if you still have it?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:36 am

No. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 2332200876 I think I do...

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:03 pm

35 sai no Koukousei drama |
http://kissasian.com/Drama/35-sai-no-Koukousei

This show ...
Spoiler:

It's about the Main Character entering a Japanese High school enriched with bullies and stuff and how she fights it and saves the misfits or the likes.

Really touching drama that seems to also have something dark or gloomy, behind the curtain.

I recommend giving it a go if got the time and feel if one could relate in some way to it Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 442579085
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:08 pm

Yeah, there's an original concept. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 4276320252

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Nonetheless all those "similar" shows that I've watched are really well done (when talking about Japanese Dramas), I'm not too familiar with Western ones with that theme apart from Freedom Writers (2007) which was a movie, not a series.

Though the Japanese ones still have more soul in them. Gokusen and Great Teacher Onizuka are some good ones.

The above linked J-Drama "35 Year Old High School Student", like I said seems to have something other than just normal bullying going for it. There is a hidden darker story which makes it stand out a bit and something to look out for amidst the "original concept"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:23 pm

Eh. Never really been my thing, though I admit to shamedly binging on Degrassi at times...

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:35 pm

I started that show... but then there was just way too many seasons :/
a little similar one to that was House of Anubis, again too many episodes :\

I might check them out again some other time but they somehow didn't manage to get their hooks onto me from the starting two or three episodes Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 3694477269
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:08 pm

Oh yeah, there's a ton of episodes, but you can start any season and it won't really matter. Sure, you might miss a few things established from earlier seasons, but it won't make a big difference.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:35 pm

hey illya, a new chapter came out in Fate Grand Order,Camelot. wanna see how the knights and other new servants look like?

Ozymandias:

Nitocris:

Hassan of Serenity:

Gawain:

Saber Lancelot:

Tristan:

Bedivere:

Lancer Arturia:

and the guy who didnt get to become a servant yet, Agravain:

got any comments?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:29 pm

Oxymandias is cool, though I'm not sure what he has to do with Camelot.

I don't know who Niticris is, but anything with ridiculous cleavage design is an auto no.

Hassan of Serenity is kind of cool.

Gawain, Lancelot, Tristan, and Bedivere are all good.

Arturia Lancer... Seriously, what the hell? Her boobs were never that big. And she would never go around in an outfit like that. It's ridiculous.

Agravain reminds me of Gilles de Rais.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:49 pm

well, Lancer arturia is the normal form of Ā Lancer Arturia Alter, who also had huge boobs, although he had dragon armor, not lion armor.The explanation for the Alter version said that it was the spears fault, but it seems the "she doesnt have excalibur so she just grew up" explanation,while it doesnt quite vanish, she got like this by wielding Rhon to much and excalibur not at all.

in this timeline split, Bedivere didnt return excalibur to the lake on the third try,but by the time he came back to Arturia she was gone.Cuz excalibur was never returned Arturia never died.Bedivere never found her,but did eventually stumble into Avalon(the land not the sheathe) and got trapped there.And because Arturia never died, but continued to wield Rhon and eventually turned into a divine spirit,The King of the Wild Hunt.(Thats why "its the spear`s fault")

Everyone says that Agravain looks like a combination of Zouken and Gilles, but apparently,he`s the only loyal knight of the round table.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:21 pm

Her jugs are huge because of the spear? Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 2332200876 Even if Excaliber wasn't halting her age, the age at which she did stop was already sexually developed. It's incredibly unlikely her boobs would have gotten that much bigger.

Plus, we all know it's just blatant fanservice. >.>

How is he the only loyal knight?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:43 pm

someones transcripts and notes on him

Quote :
Agravain: "My mother was insane. I grew up hearing the bedside story that she would become the king of Britain. I sat at the Round Table as part of her machinations. I didn't want to become a knight, but it was the fastest route. I was a tool to take the throne from King Arthur for my mother. I agreed to that, for I understood that Britain needed a strong king. My objective was the survival of Britain, and for that I used Arthur. What I sought was a hardworking king, one who would be able to let Britain to survive. It didn't matter who it was. I didn't care. In the end, Arthur was the best king. He was easier to use than Morgan. I hate women. Morgan was a disgusting whore. Guinevere who was said to be pure fell into love with you. For all my life I hated women. I hated humans. I hated love. Can you even begin to guess what a relief it was, when it turned out that the first person I didn't want to be hated by was a man? And it was all ruined by you and Guinevere. Can you even begin to understand what the blankness inside of me was like when I found out about the king's distress? I still have a job to do. Face your punishment. You betrayed our king yet again."

Lancelot just kind of freezes up after Agravain's speech (it's a double whammy because he also genuinely thought Agravain was an evil plotter all along trying to manipulate Arthur and it turns out he was super loyal).

Bedivere says that everyone except Galahad (the biggest ditz of the round table, but who understood people the best) hated Agravain, who seemed to actively try to get people to hate him. Bedivere himself only realised much later in retrospect that it was Agravain who held the round table together; It was his death that led to their fall.

Near the end of the story,Agravain comes crawling into the throne room covered in blood with broken limbs, a torso sliced open, and an eye missing. He finally managed to defeat Lancelot. Arturia tells him to rest, but Agravain insists that he still has five jobs to do- Expel the rebels, expel the intruders, rebuild the city, regather the citizens, and built for Arturia a glorious palace. His wish is, and always has been, even in life, to offer to Arturia the ideal country. But he coughs up blood and says that it looks like he won't be able to do any of that. Arturia tells him to go to sleep, saying that his biggest fault is working too hard.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:09 pm

I'm not sure I get Agravain's background. It sounds too similar to Mordred. Maybe I'm a bit fuzzy on my Round Table lore. Are they supposed to be related?

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:57 am

Gawain and Agravain are Morgan`s sons by her husband, while Mordred is Morgan`s son by was of incest with Arthur
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 am

Ohh. Interesting.

So FGO is still going on, huh? Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 2332200876

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:27 am

well, Camelot is location 6 of 7, the 7`th is Babylon, and then there`s probably another location for the final battle.

Nasu wrote this chapter himself, i heard its the best chapter so far.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:05 am

Uh huh. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 2332200876

Where's my Tsukihime remake?! Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 4178685722

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 37 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next