Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat

Go down 
+3
madarrao
Shadow-Heart
Prisma*Illya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:52 pm

for starters we got better artworks Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 1493148415
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:57 pm

I don't like the style, actually.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:59 pm

considering magic is drawn by multiple well known artists each of which have their own style. You will have to be more specific than that.

Magic is also cheaper Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 1493148415
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Well, I can't be more specific. I just think the Yugioh designs tend to pop more.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:06 pm

well yugioh goes for an anime feel and thus uses a lot of vivid and strong colors. where as magic goes for a more realistic feel, so it uses a lot more neutral colors.

only in magic can you play with a deck called Titi Control Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 1493148415
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:21 pm

Which I tend to like more. Some of the artwork like the ones in your set are nice, but they just don't grab your eyes.

Assuming you want to use such a deck. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 4276320252

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:27 am

Hell yes! I made it past night 3! Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 2733086858

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:49 pm

I can't beat Night 4 of FNaF! Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 87804517 I have no idea how to counter Freddie.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:05 am

me neither, the closest i got ot Fnaf is the Game Theory videos
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:34 am

Earlier you guys were talking about the Female-Battleship game (KanColle?)...
Heres a Tank-Girl game (VN)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/379980/
Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator

Taken from the Steam Page:

About This Game

STORY

Erwin Lemmor just got transferred to a prestigious military academy to study Armored Warfare. But when he arrives, Erwin realizes it's not Tank School, but "Tank School" for World War II Tanks. Who happen to look just like Japanese School Girls...! 
Instead of studying military history and doctrine, he's in "Basic Artillery Computations for Fire Support 101", and "Radio Operations 214". Will he win the heart of the tank-girls, or end up as cannon fodder? Only you can decide in, "Panzermadels: Tank Dating Simulator".

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:21 am

Lol. Yeah, I watched all the Game Theory videos some time ago. I only now managed to find a free version.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Honestly, is it easy to walk in these Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 1494320738
Spoiler:
Or are they just for show (taking pics) cause the moment the camera is off, you fall down Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 2332200876

If that eye color is real... I want them (via painless magic procedure) Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 4134108735
Spoiler:
and to have it match with the gradient in the dress... it has to be photo-edited  Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 3058235684 But I don't care it all looks .. deep ocean Mystic Cosmic enchanting Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 521859387
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Probably not, although it would be less the inherent difficulty of the shoe and more the novelty of walking two feet higher than you're used to.

They could be natural, but I doubt it.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:43 pm

My uncle has natural Blue eyes but they are light blue. 
These are deep blue, which I find hard to believe that they could be real Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 59falso

Okay, I've seen dark Hazel or Amber eyes but I've yet to see a natural dark blue. :/

I once tried applying Turquoise Contacts but I could never get the hang of putting them in my eye. so I left them on my bathroom shelf for a few days. When I decided to try them again, I found them gone... apparently my Mom had thrown them away, thinking the box was empty (my cousin used the disposable types so she thought it was just the empty case he may have left behind)

didn't even get to take a self picture with them in my eyes, as I could never get them on Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 3694477269
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Some people do, but it's probably quite rare.

I have hazel eyes, but they look brown until you get close up. They're green around the outside, with brown spokes coming out from the pupil.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 4134108735

Mine are black or really dark brown if I get real close to a mirror and see for myself Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 2099932306

Step 3 seems the most risk free
http://www.wikihow.com/Change-Your-Eye-Color

The Fine print: avoid physical contact with the people you send them too .. life forever Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 2382268751

I once did have a magic spell that said it could change one's eyes whenever they wanted to (repeat the spell/ritual/whatever)
Never got to doing it. couldn't find all the specific ingredients :? Also I lost all my digital spell books when a Virus ate them up Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 2416964522  But not before I successfully did the demon power channelling spell. (though It probably got destroyed when my wallet in which I saved the Sigil, got stolen) The wallet fell out of my pocket as I got out of the car during my visit to the Laundry. By the time I noticed it missing (after reaching home.) Going back to the last place where I had vaguely heard something drop, in front of the Laundry but didn't see anything at the time; The wallet was nowhere in sight and it was already late at night (the Laundry was closing when I was first at there.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:20 pm

you do realise that eye color change in models happens through photoshop, right? Like, 80% of models are actualy ugly in real life.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:26 pm

That's one of the changes I don't think is commonly made. Plus, most models are not ugly. They're just a lot less perfect than we're led to believe.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:41 pm

The step 3 in the above link was : Change your eyes by using photoshop

I've done that with my hair, people thought I really did dye them... That's beside the point that those people weren't the tech savvy type or unaware of photoshop or just maybe they probably did believe in my editing skill Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 2382268751

I did mask it with low quality textures, filters to match with the picture, because the original photo was taken from a low quality mobile phone camera :P
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:51 pm

It's kinda funny that in real life I rarely make note of people's eyes, but it's always a big deal for me in fiction. I tend to codify traits with eye colors. Light brown tends to be for warm and inviting characters while dark brown can be for hard, unfriendly characters, etc.

The things I notice immediately when meeting people is their hair and their nose, believe it or not lol. I'm very particular about noses.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Ah yeah, noses irk me too.
I know we shouldn't criticise people but I just can't help not noticing noses and get put off by them :L
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:20 pm

Lol. I can't help it. Noses are such a central feature that they can completely ruin a person's otherwise attractive features. I can't stand curved, hook noses.

As for hair, it makes a huge difference to me. I only find guys with short hair attractive. It's funny cause the guy at work I've mentioned has a twin that works in the same section as me. Unfortunately, the twin I work with has long hair in a ponytail, which completely turns me off. They have nearly identical features, so it shouldn't make that much of a difference, but it completely does lol.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:47 pm

..... What's this sorcery I read. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Graphics-pyong-the-red-fox-056689
You are working with Twins... twins I say again cause you know.. twins.. x2 Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Graphics-pyong-the-red-fox-472817

Why am I not hearing about daily Twin Drama episodes from you?
What mischief have they been up to Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Graphics-pyong-the-red-fox-078907

Aaand you won't like me then XD. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Graphics-pyong-the-red-fox-915020 I got a Tony stark goatee but his is scruffy type, mine is lengthier and yeah I like growing my hair into a ponytail Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 2382268751 

Right now I can almost tie them up in a pony but its definitely not long enough Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Graphics-pyong-the-red-fox-576551

plus my hair is too curly and blown back so they stick up like those anime characters (DBZ) when dried up. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Graphics-pyong-the-red-fox-065011

I want them to go back to their silky smooth style that used to fall down, not defying gravity Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 2416964522 (They turned into this semi afro-esque wild style after I went and did a full shave, for the heck of it Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 3694477269 )
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Lol. They're pretty low-key about it. It's not like a Fred and George Weasley thing. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 4276320252

I like goatees, but not long ones. I actually find Tony Stark's insanely attractive.

I don't like curly hair. :X

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:29 pm

actually, I wanted to fo the Jhon Wick Style but it takes too long to grow in the right size, way, length and .
constantly trimming to keep it symmetrical and set in place

http://cdn.hitfix.com/photos/5786670/Could__John_Wick__be_the_perfect__Doctor_Strange__.jpg

http://photos.laineygossip.com/articles/keanu-john-wick-15oct14-01.jpg

http://www.pcinvasion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/john-wick-payday2-woah.png

http://photos.laineygossip.com/articles/keanu-john-wick-15oct14-09.jpg

http://i1.wp.com/pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/john-wick-9.jpg?crop=0px%2C57px%2C1400px%2C780px&resize=670%2C377

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTk2OTg2NDE4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA1MDk5MjE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

That Style, I'll wear it over Tony Starks, anytime. even though I like his, it can't beat the John Wick look, for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat
Page 2 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next