Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat

Go down 
+3
madarrao
Shadow-Heart
Prisma*Illya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Surprisingly wise words from Ghosty.

Yeah, after I graduated uni, I pretty much lost contact with my high school friends. Everyone just kind of drifts in their own directions. No sense starting something at your age.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Yes thankyou Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 442579085 
and now YOU, get back your confident meter up and go ask that scruffy beard twin out before the Pony hair twin gets his courage and asks you out first   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 2733086858 It'll be major awkward for everyone when you deny him and then the scruffy twin introduces you to his brother Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 3680231627
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:30 pm

Lol. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 4276320252 I'll think about it.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:38 pm

yeah you do that while watching a slideshow of your favorite characters :> ... for motivation ^^

Also Spiriter.. it's you cousin.. .it's not like she's going anywhere away from Family. She'll always be there during family gatherings and get-togethers. You can have plenty of chances then...and screw competition. You got brawns over all the other folks and being successful is the first thing that decent parents see and thus approve relationships :\
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:27 pm

His cousin's friend, not his cousin. Eww.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:01 pm

Ah. The first one was a friend of his Cousin

The second one, he knows for 10 years but pining for 6 years... it's his childhood friend so I thought it could be his cousin :/ instead of childhood school friend or Girl Next Door neighbour Or daughter of a Family Friend.

Anyways, its upto him to disclose who or what she really is. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 3680231627

Plus Careful Illya. We don't judge others here  Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 2294963316
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:23 pm

lol it took me watching till the middle of episode 2 for the name of the actor and his appearance to Click.
and it was a Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 1347326296 moment XD

Tom Hiddleston's The Night Manager ( 2016 ) 
http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2256891-The-Night-Manager-online-free

I think I remember you mentioning that you liked the Actor/acting/character of Dr. House in House MD

Well this show has 2 actors that you like Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 3680231627  . It's probably a spy action flick but surprisingly it's not yet boring :0 
Lol I started watching it cause I thought it was some Supernatural show (read the details of another show opened up in the other tab, but clicked on the episode one of this show >__>). Didn't think I would last, but it's turning out to be a good one. And now that Loki's in here, I just might watch it some more. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 29879966
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Shadow-Heart wrote:
Plus Careful Illya. We don't judge others here  Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 2294963316

Where have you been? I judge everyone. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 4276320252

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:24 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Surprisingly wise words from Ghosty.

Yeah, after I graduated uni, I pretty much lost contact with my high school friends. Everyone just kind of drifts in their own directions. No sense starting something at your age.

The fun thing here is we weren't in the same middle or high school. Only elementary.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:26 am

Shadow-Heart wrote:
yeah you do that while watching a slideshow of your favorite characters :> ... for motivation ^^

Also Spiriter.. it's you cousin.. .it's not like she's going anywhere away from Family. She'll always be there during family gatherings and get-togethers. You can have plenty of chances then...and screw competition. You got brawns over all the other folks and being successful is the first thing that decent parents see and thus approve relationships :\

"Cousin's friend" not "cousin"

The cousin herself may as well be my little sister.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:13 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Shadow-Heart wrote:

Where have you been? I judge everyone. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 4276320252
Judge Jury and Illya Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 2294963316
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:15 am

Spiriter wrote:
Shadow-Heart wrote:

But you said that the first one was your Cousin's friend, so who is this second one? 
The elementary girl? Or that again is the Cousin's friend? Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 688243022
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:13 am

Shadow-Heart wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:
Shadow-Heart wrote:

Judge Jury and Illya Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 2294963316

Oh, I love that! Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 521859387

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:35 am

lol, good for you Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 1493148415

Back to Loki The Night Manager

Every time I see him, I'm picturing Loki in Civilian garb/disguise and expecting him doing some magic to fool the enemy. He does that in James Bond fashion and then smiles as he wins and that smile, makes him look even more Loki-ish XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:42 am

I never really got the fan craze around Loki. He's not that memorable. I guess he stands out compared to the other Marvel villains, but that's not saying much.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:48 am

he's a prankster with magic (something like Gabriel from Supernatural) I don't see why anyone who enjoys pranks, not liking him Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 2382268751

He turned Thor into a female for the Lolz one time XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:50 am

I don't get the fan appeal around Gabriel either for that matter. Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:00 am

Shadow-Heart wrote:
Spiriter wrote:
Shadow-Heart wrote:

But you said that the first one was your Cousin's friend, so who is this second one? 
The elementary girl? Or that again is the Cousin's friend? Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 688243022

The second one is a girl I've known since elementary. Someone I've liked forever xD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:32 am

What's with you and these elementary crushes? Apparently, none of you have changed since you were kids.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:33 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
What's with you and these elementary crushes? Apparently, none of you have changed since you were kids.

The other one was a schoolboy crush I got in middleschool. Though, the childhood friend hasn't changed a bit xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:51 am

well, hire a P.I.
find out everything there is about her
IF there are things in common Then you got stuff you can talk to her about or do together.

If you don't have the money to hire one.
Become successful. Accumulate the money and then hire the P.I.

Or, you can just enter her life and find out stuff by yourself, the trial and error way and risk blowing everything up but at the same time having the honesty card with you Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 442579085
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:57 am

I'm pretty sure hiring an investigator to learn everything about a person to date them is about the creepiest thing you can possibly do.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:06 am

so asking a friend (yours or theirs) to give you all the information is not :/
its the same thing. somewhat. One does it for free, the other charges money.

The P.I. can do it in any way the client wants. It can do it from afar or become a friend, get the info and then break it off.

I would rather know everything about a person, before committing myself to them. Its also called doing a Background Check.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:10 am

I already know most everything about her though. She tells me herself, so I don't need a third-party xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:16 am

oh wait yeah lol, there is a difference between a childhood crush and a childhood friend.
One you pine from afar.
The other is stabbing you in the heart every time you are together or choking you with their presence Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 1493148415
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat   Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat - Page 6 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 23: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Chat
Page 6 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next