Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:39 pm

if you are talking about those memories in FSN and FHA. Please also remember that they are memories, and as such will be only an interpertation and point of view from their older selves. When you look at your younger self, you think of the general traits and that's about it. It's normal for what these servant remember of themselves to be vastly differant from what they actually were.

It's better. I'm in chapter 7
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Really? You think the Lily versions are more realistic interpretations? Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 2332200876

At what point is that? Did anyone die yet?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:49 pm

They are not more realistic in the sense that you are thinking. However it is a realistic view to say that "Your younger self is more naturally happy than your older self." I could go on a long speech why this happens, but I'll assume that you agree with this quote since I think it's common sense. Saber Lily right now is the Arturia after pulling the sword but before camelot was a thing. So it's to expect that her personality is still far from that King like persona that she has. Caster Lily is also much younger than her normal self, and I would guess that she's the Medea before meeting Jason. So it's also expected for her to have a much brighter personality since she hasn't gone through those traumatic events yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Ummm, Victor got a letter from his cousin and he's intruducing his friend to his teachers.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:54 pm

I don't have a problem with being happier or brighter. But given both character's personalities, I can't see them dressing up that way. Particularly Arturia. The same girl who was fine with pulling out the sword and giving up the girl for the king doesn't seem like the time to prance about the countryside in girly white armor.

Oh, Henry Clerval. So he hasn't gone back home yet?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Look at your younger self and what she wore and tell me there's not clothes that make you think "I must have been mad"

Anyway it's irrelevant to talk about clothing inacuracy in the servants. There's no servant with accurate clothing.

nope
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Lol. :p

Henry is nice. Basically, the only character I don't care for is Victor.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:08 pm

i don't mind Victor. He's ok so far.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 pm

That's cause nothing significant has happened yet. Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 2332200876

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:11 pm

well, he did ignore his family for his research.
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Medea Lily is 14 according to her profile data,

Medea normal is 28 according to Taiga`s estimate

the Medea flashback pic could`ve been any point in between those 13 years,

Medea is also a princess even normal Medea`s profile brings it up to explain her personality

and Illya, are you seriously telling me that Medea wants to dress Saber and Issei in frilly dresses but would not wear them herself?

also if Medea got her hands on Medea Lily, Lily would go though so many outfits that she`d also start hating her future self like Shirou and Elizabeth Bathory

and Medea Lily is a normal servant so she has knowledge of her life up to and including her death, she knows Jason betrays her, but she`s also still under brainwashing to love him.Which turned her into a yandere thats going to destroy the rest of humanity cuz Jason cant cheat on her if there`s no-one else left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:19 pm

seems logical
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:21 pm

Ignoring his family like that is the first thing that alienates me from him.

No, cause dressing up others and dressing yourself up are rather different. The former doesn't bring any issues with being self-conscious like the latter does.

See, that's just... Ugh. Even the Medea after feeling the betrayal didn't decide to do that. Why would one who hasn't even felt the betrayal yet do so? And I don't like the idea of her knowing about it ahead of time. Kind of ruins the point. Not exactly a betrayal anyway if you know it before it even happens.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:25 pm

I guess? It's not that special, eventually you have to let go of your family

Huh? Illya it's her servant self that knows it, cause you know, they get info for being summoned. Her real life self had no idea of it.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:28 pm

Depends on what you mean by that. Granted, communication back then was more difficult. Still, it wouldn't have been much effort just to write a letter.

But isn't the point of the game to go through time to when they were alive?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:35 pm

yes, but only a few are alive during that time, while the rest are Servants that got summoned for a Holy Grail. Only servant that I know is actualy alive in this storyline is Drake

also this concept of differant variations of the same servant isn't new, Fate/Extra introduced this concept quite well, with an Assassin that could also be a Lancer but his Lancer version would be much older.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:21 pm

>.>

Yes, but given that he was summoned outside his own time period, it hardly mattered. Summoning someone inside their own time period with knowledge of events that haven't happened is clearly cheating since they can now influence those events.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:54 pm

true.
Servants should always be figures from the past, not the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Payne wrote:
true.
Servants should always be figures from the past, not the future.

lolno
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:02 pm

explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Payne wrote:
explain.

Heroic Spirits are beings that are outside time and space. As such it makes no sense to say "Servants should be always from the past."

now if you were to say "Summoning a Servant before that Servant existed should be nigh impossible." then yes, you are correct, but there is still a chance even if so low
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:37 pm

that just seems... wrong...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:54 pm

Well, Servant Archer of the 5th Holy Grail War was actually Shirou Emiya of the future, having become a Counter Guardian. So yeah, you can summon Servants from future dates. But considering you usually need a tie to said person (in this case, the item tieing them actually being with the summoned instead of the summoner), it seems very unlikely for this to happen.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:57 pm

still need people to make 2 more Masters... Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 2332200876
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:58 pm

think of it this way.

you are god. You are above time and space.

you look at human's finnest and decide to make a trothy gallery of all the best humans.

you pick them up and put them in your personal gallery that just like you, is above time and space.

Now because of this technacly this means that the Gallery already has everything that human's finnest since you as a god could just go through the multiple timelines and pick your trothy.

So when punny humans try to pull something out of this gallery, they can pull anything from the past, present or future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly   Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly - Page 38 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 20: The Good, The Chat, and The Ugly
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next