Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion

Go down 
+4
Leiv
Silver90
RyubosJ
Prisma*Illya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:22 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Stop having no privacy, Spirit. >:0 And don't come in here if you don't want to be spoiled.

Oh yes. If something doesn't happen to stop this path of revenge, she's going to self-destruct. I hope Gendry can pull her back. Even after all he's gone through, he's still sweet. I think he can help her. Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 4134108735

True.

Yeah, I would have too lol. I don't really like Jon. Especially after he broke Ygritte's heart...

Oh yeah, that was awful. :X Plus, why would the Lord of Light revive him? If you believe in Melisandre's powers, it was the blood offering to the Lord of Light that sealed Robb's fate.

Oh boy Joffrey is next. I'm going to enjoy that

Who was the third one?

Yeah Jon needs to repair that crap

Melisandre is whoring *****. I forgot she was the one who killed Rob basically

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Me too. Oh so much.

Balon Greyjoy.

He'd better do it soon, cause Ygritte seems to be leading the Wildlings in the attack for next season.

Well, you could chalk it up to coincidence. It's not like giving Gendry's blood caused Walder Frey to go to the Lannisters and make a deal. Unfortunately, Robb's own stupidity brought that about.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Yeah I guess so...... He shouldn't have killed that guy :-/
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:39 pm

Yeah. Mistake one was screwing the Freys over. Mistake two was killing a guy that resulted in having to go back to said screwed-over Freys. He really should have learned to listen to his mother.

Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Yeah :-/

In the end he still was epic. :<

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Yeah. Mistake one was screwing the Freys over. Mistake two was killing a guy that resulted in having to go back to said screwed-over Freys. He really should have learned to listen to his mother.

Well stupidity is usually the only legit reason for killing someone off xD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Yeah. He never lost a battle and brought hope to the North. Too bad it all fell apart.

*thinks back on all the deaths that happened throughout the series*

Well, that's mostly true. The majority of them were the result of painful stupidity.

Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Robb had some serious potential. He let his youth anger overcome him.

When Jofferey dies, Tywin Lannister would be king until Jofferey's little brother is of age correct?

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:55 pm

It wasn't his anger. It was the "honor" that got his father killed. Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 2332200876

No, his little brother would be king. Tywin would just assume control of everything as Hand of the King in his stead. Kind of like how Cersei was "Queen Regent" for a while.

Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
It wasn't his anger. It was the "honor" that got his father killed. Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 2332200876

No, his little brother would be king. Tywin would just assume control of everything as Hand of the King in his stead. Kind of like how Cersei was "Queen Regent" for a while.

Yeah you're right. It's honor that got Rob and Ned killed. Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 2416964522
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:59 pm

Well anyway, which Starks are left non dead at this point?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Yes, sadly. :/

(in order of age) Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Rickon. Jon Snow, their bastard brother, is also alive. The eldest brother Robb died at the end of last season, and both their father and mother are now dead as well.

Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Yes, sadly. :/

(in order of age) Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Rickon. Jon Snow, their bastard brother, is also alive. The eldest brother Robb died at the end of last season, and both their father and mother are now dead as well.

I know their Father died around the start. But they're really killing off a lot of them xD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:18 pm

Indeed. The Starks continue to suffer blows. :/

Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:18 pm

......knows something.....
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:24 pm

If you "know something" from the books, then don't say it. This is for the tv series only.

Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Well I don't like spoilers but if Robb came back to life just pm me saying he did

I'd be the happiest boy in the realms
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Oh BB lol.

Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 am

Stanis sees it. Hopefully the rest will too. They need to focus on the Nightwalkers.

Or they are all doomed

I watched trailer like 4 times, I'm so excited
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Actually, I think that was more Melisandre than Stannis. But either way, yes.

I know. Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 4134108735

Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:13 pm

What I meant was he realizes it now thanks to Melisandre.

Tyroin's line in the trailer was nothing short of awesome.

The justice one ^.^
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Indeed. :0

He didn't have that much screentime in the trailer. But he's obviously in trouble for something. The justice line was very appropriate for this show lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Geoffry had a lot less kick the dog moments than I thought.  I guess those moments are all what Theon's good for though so they can't have the king stealing it. Even if they're on opposite ends. Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 4276320252

Also yay Aria stopped being a whiner

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I knew it was going to happen. I sensed it coming the whole episode since I heard mention of the Red Wedding. When the ceremony went through, I relaxed a bit because I didn't think anything would happen after. But when the Rains of Castemere started playing, I understood immediately what the song meant..

Oh, it was so awful.. Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 4287004830

My heart broke for
Spoiler:

I was curled up in the fetal position with my blanket watching it. I think I sat there about ten minutes in horror before I could move.

I actually laughed at the end. They did it too simply. I know it was meaningful but... come on they just casually start slitting throats and the episode just... ends. No credits music, nothin. And I didn't even realize what song it was they started playing, so it came as a COMPLETE surprise to me.

Also the series has great acting but the CG can be... 'bad' sometimes.

BBomb wrote:
Stanis sees it. Hopefully the rest will too. They need to focus on the Nightwalkers.

Or they are all doomed

I watched trailer like 4 times, I'm so excited

You forget whitewalkers are vulnerable to:

1. Fire
2. Dragonglass

... Oh gee, where was it that we last saw dragons? Some 300 years ago? No no... I think it was much more... recent.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:15 pm

When you say kick the dog, do you mean as the recipient or the initiator lol. Theon is certainly the recipient of them (and deserves most of them). Joffrey initiates them quite frequently earlier on, but between Tywin keeping him on a short leash and Margaery twirling him around her finger, he hasn't had too much lately.

I knew it was the Rains of Castemere as it started playing, and I basically caught on the second Catlyn did, so I felt very much in the moment. And they ended it silently because it was such a solemn and terrible moment.

Very good acting. CG? Do you mean CGI? I've never noticed any issues.

Dragonglass is extremely rare though. And fire really only works on the corpses reanimated by the White Walkers, not the White Walkers themselves, I believe.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:00 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
When you say kick the dog, do you mean as the recipient or the initiator lol. Theon is certainly the recipient of them (and deserves most of them). Joffrey initiates them quite frequently earlier on, but between Tywin keeping him on a short leash and Margaery twirling him around her finger, he hasn't had too much lately.

I knew it was the Rains of Castemere as it started playing, and I basically caught on the second Catlyn did, so I felt very much in the moment. And they ended it silently because it was such a solemn and terrible moment.

Very good acting. CG? Do you mean CGI? I've never noticed any issues.

Dragonglass is extremely rare though. And fire really only works on the corpses reanimated by the White Walkers, not the White Walkers themselves, I believe.

Well thats what I mean by opposite ends. Oh also don't forget he killed that one Bailysh's lady no one cares about.

Well yes but that's the thing about trying to let it sink in. Some times it comes off as hilarious. Like she just barely moves at all and cuts the woman's throat, stands there, then someone walks up, slits hers, and walks away with her expression not changings. Its almost like interpretive art or something.

Computer graphics, whatever you wanna call it. For instance when Onion was brining the witch ashore to give birth to a vagina monster, some of the inlet waves insides puddles chopped up and reset. Not a proper loops. Speaking of, I don't know who's less important. Theon or Renly.

Well its called Dragonglass. I assume it has something to do with glass made by dragon fire. And at this point in the series, I think dragon fire works on everything. 'Cept maybe Garys. I don't think even the lord of light can help against it by revival, considering it melts off your flesh like so much jello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion   Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones (HBO Series) Discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next