Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat

Go down 
+2
madarrao
Nexius
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:04 pm

If you don't like dinosaurs, don't bother watching it.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Well, I enjoyed the first one well enough.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:50 pm

watch the trailer(s) if you like it then watch it online... if you really liked it then go force your sister to take you and have her pay for it Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Lol. Well, as she's in a different state, that would be difficult.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Oh good, the fourth Rokka episode introduces the other chars at least.

Hans's laugh is great

Nyehehhehe~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:30 pm

What's Rokka?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:00 pm

rokka is a light novel that is getting animated
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:02 pm

Ah, I see. What about?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:05 pm

evil overlord stuff taking over the world. World can't do **** cause the contaminated lands are toxic to non-demons. So 7 heroes are chosen among strong individuals across the lands and they go after the overlord.

the catch is that the individuals are chosen at random. So you only know that they are strong individuals, but their morality and intentions can be whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:08 pm

that said, Flamie is best waifu
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Oh, I see. Interesting twist.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:19 pm

oh scratch that, not 7, 6 are chosen. but this time around 7 got chosen, so there's the high chance one of them is a fake. Which I already know who it is if there is indeed a fake.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:22 pm

A fake hero?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:27 pm

yeah, this is like a tradition thing where once everything something, 6 heroes are chosen.

but this time 7 got chosen. So their conclusion is that one of them in a fake and an enemy trying to infiltrate the group and destroy it from the inside.

which isn't good for some of the heroes, since some one of them is crazy, another is unknown and another one was a hero-killer before being chosen.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Oh, I get it. So you figured it out already?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:34 pm

well that is to say that if there can only trully be 6 heroes, then yes I do know the two possible heroes who are fake.

but then I my question would be, why are they so certain that just because someone is a fake, it means that it's an enemy?

that is my question. Cause if it was me, I could see someone who wasn't chosen, pretend himself to be a hero just to get the fame and be part of the group that saves the world. So I don't see the reason as to why the first conclusion they have is "hey there's one too many here, one of ous is the enemy."

gedo can probably answer this question for me, since he's read some of the light novel
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Well, it's a logical assumption to jump to, but your theories are just as plausible.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:49 pm

how is it a logical assumption, it is the most inlogical assumption. The only point of the group supposadly is to save the world. which is theory means that the only known enemies would be the overlord, however the overlord's minions have shown to be nothing but abominations incapable of speach or rational thoughts, thus the fake could not be a minion in disguise.

That means that the ONLY logical enemy left to be in disguise(aside from some random guy that they have no knowledge about) would be the overlord himself/herself, which is insane, because he/she would be placing themselves in the middle of 6 enemies, which while it go can woderfully in getting them to kill each other, it could also backfire to just kill him/her right off the bat.

So in conclusion, there is not a single reason for them to believe that one of them is an enemy, EVEN if they actualy are.

Last edited by jorgiguel on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:50 pm

this feels like one of those moments where I look a myself and shake my head saying "you're thinking too deep"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Oh, I didn't know that. But it could be the Overlord thinking his disguise is good enough to get the job done.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:57 pm

but then i would just question how someone like that even became a threat to begin with >.>

as for the possible fakes. It would either be the main character or the princess. The MC seems like the most logical wolf in sheep clothing, he's virtually unknown, uses technology nobody knows about and the story of "SURPRISE THE MC WAS THE BIG BAD ALL A LONG!" isn't that uncommon.

the princess......just feels off. for someone who was introduced since ep 1 and as someone really important. she was ruled off quite quickly to the side-lines. Plus her ability seems to be the most broken to me in comparison to all the others, even if she doesn't know how to use it properly.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:58 pm

It probably will be the one that's least obvious.

And hey, if they start dying off one by one, it won't seem like such a bad idea then. :P

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:09 pm

the problem is their all unique.

The hero-killer is to obvious as an enemy, plus I don't accept her as the villain, my waifu can't be evil :<

The princess's knight is.....hmmmm, how should I put it.... actually......no way, he can't be the fake....the more I think about it, the bigger the possibility of him being the fake increases. The knight is pretty much the princess' dog + he's in love with her. I wouldn't be surprised if he had made himself fake, just so he could follow the princess around.

The kid gedo said was like Gilgamesh(which I don't see the resemblance yet) is too brutal to be fake, the moment the kid saw the hero-killer she was ready to just kill her on the spot. Then again that could have been a strategy to get rid of one of the numbers quickly so that no one would be suspicious.

The boob woman is too general like too be an enemy. Then again she was also the first one to say that one of them was an enemy, so she could the enemy trying to plant the seeds.

The crazy kid is crazy, too obvious of a pick.

The princess could be the fake as she wanted to travel the world and used the pretext of being a hero to get that opportunity. She could have also sent her knight to hunt down the hero-killer just to get a free spot.

and finally the MC is an incognito. We did see him gain the hero crest on ep 1, meaning he didn't just fake it. But that doesn't roll out the possibility of his existence itself being fake. He could very well be a being created by the overlord just to create chaos among the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Don't worry Jorg, they go over that in later seasons

They ARE demons capable of thought, which means they're powerful. There are 3 generals of the demon lord in particular.

Also a fake human wouldn't be able to get in, since they have no way to protect against the toxins in the penisula that would kill them in one day. It's mentioned that the demons have a parasite that can be inserted into humans to make them able to survive.

Last edited by Gedomaru on Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
Don't worry Jorg, they go over that in later seasons

They ARE demons capable of thought, which means they're powerful. There are 3 generals of the demon lord in particular.

Also a fake human wouldn't be able to get in, since they have no way to protect against the toxins that would kill them in one day. It's mentioned that the demons have a parasite that can be inserted into humans to make them able to survive.

it's the princess isnt it? :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat   Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat - Page 4 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 18: Let it Chat
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next