Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Riders Online OOC #1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Spoiler:
The first one shown in the list, should be good. :0
Shingeki no Bahamut
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:19 pm

What's it about?

Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Marie-Sig-200

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:54 am

Ocenyx wrote:
He was happy that his partner was trying his best to become much sociable.

.... DR-O... the game which changes people's natures. Going from Introverts to Extroverts in a matter of posts.Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 2332200876 

lol we should pitch this game to doctors Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Animado_11
Cifujis Ohtrin Mirthstrike is yet to shut up Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 PyongBlaBla
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:19 am

Lol. I'd hardly call Samir an extrovert just yet.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:42 am

oh you just wait, The GM will make it his mission to make the entire group Hug out their feelings and cry on each other's shoulders Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 43mariposa

And the moment that happens, The Player Character's split personalities will kick in and cause the end of the world Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Foxgoku2byaxsxg0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:43 am

Well, I can see the first one happening lol.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:00 pm

well as long as we get to have some freedom(*cough*personal space*cough*), it could be okay Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 442579085

Posted ~{(|)_(|)}~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Posted. :0

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:49 pm

Spoiler:
Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 442579085

Have you watched an old Game Show called Crystal Maze ?
They had a neat Dome Too XD
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:05 pm

The Crystal Maze

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3054824/images/o-CRYSTAL-MAZE-facebook.jpg

http://www.london24.com/polopoly_fs/1.4114517.1434459128!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg

http://i1.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article9440550.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/JS56026039.jpg

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/2016-02-29-20-39-13.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1

https://moodsaplenty.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/c4dome31.jpg

It's about a group of players who are challenged in platformers / puzzles that may require logic, strength, stamina, and probably some other brain teasers.

If you manage to win the round, you acquire a crystal ball.

If the timer runs out and you don't manage to return back to the maze's door, then you are trapped inside and the the team moves on.

If you have a crystal, you can use it to free the locker-in member anytime, but you end up loosing that crystal.

The more crystals you gained at the end of the big maze (or map where you start from point A to Point Glass Maze at the center of the Map/island) the more time you will have inside the Glass Maze (shown in the pictures above.)

Every crystal gives you 10 seconds inside the Central Glass Maze where money is blown inside.
The players either grab the money or if fast enough, grab the few Golden Tickets which cost a lot more.

The money/tickets are constantly flying inside the maze as the giant fan only stops when the timer (linked to the crystals won) runs out.

It's a pretty enjoyable show. Some puzzles you feel like, you could have done it easily. The other team members can shout hints to the member inside as they are watching the whole thing either via monitor or from windows. Basically they got more viewing angles and can look at the puzzle differently, but in the heat of the battle, it's tough for the player inside to understand what the team mates are shouting at him XD

If you complete the puzzle, you get the crystal but you have to also exit the room with the crystal in hand to successfully earn it for the team. It has happened where the person runs out of time while they're heading back and the Game Host has to close the door on his/her face.. and you can't even throw the crystal, you have to walk out with it in hand XXD

If you ever got time, do check out a few episodes. I'm sure you may enjoy them Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:19 pm

Yeah, the last picture is more along the lines of what I was thinking.

Sounds kind of interesting. I remember my favorite game show as a kid was Legend of the Hidden Temple. I thought it was awesome. I still do, actually. They made one hell of an obstacle course.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Oh Wow !!! "Legend of the Hidden Temple"
So That's what it was called !!! 

Lol I remember that show, really liked it. Never could remember the name. Always had to fall back on searching for The Crystal Maze cause I couldn't find that show Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 2382268751

The Rock Guardian Face
Those Helmets and the symbols on the colored shirts.. 
Spoiler:
I remember it all..now. But yeah, it was one heck of a show Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Animado_11
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:36 pm

Yeah, it was. All the contestants looked so dorky though. I think it must have been a requirement lol.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:44 pm

yeap, safety first. they were doing mountain climbing kind of stuff, I think. Even still, there were lots of times when they fell down or got knocked about XD

There was a Gauntlet show too, but Japanese. The contestant had to run through a water themed course. The platforms were all sponge and bouncy so keeping one's balance in check was the main game and also ending it in record time. The sponges were thick and hit hard. So you had to dodge them or use the spining ones to get to the other side. Mid way, there were NPC's who threw stuff at you so you had to avoid them as well Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 2382268751
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:46 pm

I think it would have been a lot of fun to be on a game show. On the other hand, knowing me, I would have ended up with a knot in my stomach from anxiety.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:14 pm

Found it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_challenges_in_Takeshi%27s_Castle

Somehow I only remembered the water ones, but yeah there were quite the numerous types.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

And this show... I 100% think that it's fully rigged to make the contestants fail miserably
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:17 pm

The last one looks fun.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:23 pm

well I'm not taking part in that.. as it is I don't like water activities :/
but just in case, I taught myself swimming so if I'm forced into one, I can save my self XD

I rather prefer, Snow Boarding or Ice Skating
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:34 pm

I like swimming, though I don't like public swimming much. I'd love a private hot tub big enough for me to swim about leisurely.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:00 pm

Yeah in our old old old old old building, which was only 2 storied and not that many people on the floor.  The swimming pool  was covered from all public viewing. But I was too young at that time and needed floats and stuff. Probably just splashing about as my feet didn't even touch the shallow end.

The Old old old building had an open one. A much larger one though. But everyone could see down from the windows and as it was a much bigger complex, a lot of people could come in at anytime so one wouldn't usually get a good private moment. Still, I was able to swim about and do laps. Started with width wise, near the shallow end. Progressed to the middle of the pool and then went to length wise, from shallow to deep and back and forth till I got tired.

I tried diving (when already in the water) but I don't remember ever doing it proper. 

Because of my one and only fear. Fear of jumping into the pool. I could never use the diving board. So I don't know how that would have felt :P
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:10 pm

Why would you have a fear as specific as jumping into a pool?

I have a fear of drowning. Doesn't stop me from swimming, but the moment someone holds me underwater, I go into full panic mode.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:25 pm

fear that my legs would hit all the way to the bottom before you resurface and when it does hit, something will happen (maybe leg cramp or foot gets stuck into something or the bones will break, basically anything) that will lead me to not be able to come back up.

I'm afraid of drowning, but am afraid of being stuck underwater against my will. And its specifically Water. It won't affect me if I get stuck in a room filled with gas (again not afraid of choking to death) and also even if I enter a room and it gets filled with water to the point where I've gone under and would potentially drown and die.. it won't affect me at all. But If I had to jump into the room of water from high above (it's okay if I slowly slide into it from a hole) I'll be extremely terrified and won't be able to do it, even if jumping into the water would be the only action that would save me from something else.

It's not just a pool, it's any body of water from a high place. Like I said, sliding or plopping into it (like from a boat) would be fine, but specifically jumping into any liquid filled container (or ocean) would make me freeze right at the edge.

So, not afraid of dying, but afraid of jumping into water and not coming back as something "bad" might happen to my body and I won't have control over it Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 442579085
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:33 pm

That's a bizarrely specific phobia lol.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:05 pm

lol I can't help it Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 3694477269 I've tried on multiple occasions to just take a running leap but right at the edge, I would stop, sometimes I'd topple in and that would scare me but as it is normal, the body would come back up and I'll be fine. So I know that nothing will happen to me, but I still can't make that jump.

A friend of mine is afraid of non see through lifts.
When he was young, he saw his little brother go inside before the rest of the family and the doors closed up. When the opened after a while, his brother wasn't inside.... Dum Dum DUM!!! he thought the lift ate his brother. Since then he's afraid of getting inside lifts, even though now he knows what happens when one enters a lift (nothing) he still takes the stairs but at least now that he knows better, he doesn't stop anyone else from going inside :|
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:16 pm

I have a phobia of needles. Even when I'm going to the doctor for nothing to do with needles, I still get panicky at the thought. I must have really been scarred by my first shot as a kid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Riders Online OOC #1   Dragon Riders Online OOC #1 - Page 38 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Dragon Riders Online OOC #1
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next