Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Clock11Mon May 18, 2015 3:11 pm

Hannah sighed as she heard the voice of the man behind her. She gracefully turned around and faced the angel who appeared from behind. She did not look surprised, it looked like she was expecting him for long time. "Thought I sensed something funny and was wondering when it will show itself..." Hannah commented, not being fazed by the appearance of the angel. Even though, she had the appearance young girl, she showed the manner of ancient, suggesting that she was way order than ordinary reapers. "When did angels casually asked information from angels of Death?" Her eyes were narrowed and coldly fixated at the angel who appeared before her.

It looked like his attitude made her irritated, and she did not hide it.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Clock11Mon May 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Jericho's smile was practically sub-zero.

"You reapers," he said quietly. "Thinking you're so above it all."

In a blink he was next to her, his hand grasping her chin tightly. His voice was still pleasantly mellow, despite the obvious threat lurking beneath.

"I don't know what angels you've dealt with, but make no mistake - I've killed reapers, angels, and demons alike. I've razed towns, cities, and empires. When there's a heretic to strike down, I'm the go-to guy."

He didn't need to say his name. His reputation would make that evident enough. He released his hold on her, though he did not step away.

"Make no mistake - aligning yourself with him placed you in a precarious situation. The moment he becomes a threat, I'll see to him myself. And anyone seen to be aiding him will be judged an equal threat."

And now he finally did step away, looking resigned.

"Peace... eternally elusive," he sighed.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Clock11Mon May 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Hannah stared at him; she didn't like the touch of his at all, if he indeed had intention of harming her, she was not going to go down without a fight.

The weapon was about to materialized to strike him if he did not let go of her; however, after his rude introduction, finally knowing who he was, she stopped it from bringing it out. The fight between him and her would just cause even more chaos and that was not in her job description.

Hannah still had composure; ordinary reapers would have shown fear, if they heard this angel's name, but Hannah was different. She was the reaper that was hand picked, and trained by Death.

"Well, my lips are sealed. But If you are desperate for answers, you probably need to visit my boss."

Yes, Death, her boss. The being that wanted her to study Matityahu and so far the only being that called Matityahu as miracle child. That reminded her, she had a report to make to Death soon...

And what she said just now, should give an idea to Seraph that she was there because of Death's direct order. As Seraph, he should know better than to fight a reaper who was in direct order of Death... If he did, it meant he wanted to fight Death itself.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Clock11Tue May 19, 2015 12:43 am

Jericho smiled for the first time, the merest flicker at the corners of his lips.

"If I were going to speak to Death," he said. "It would be to find out why business is so slow. It must be, if he can afford to let reapers take vacations."

He turned aside, as though to leave, but though better of it.

"Your name, reaper?" he asked, casting her a sideways glance.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Clock11Tue May 19, 2015 1:15 am

Hannah did not make any comment at first to what Jericho said; as it was true that many reapers were slacking off and she had to teach them a hard lesson to make them fit for the job they were assigned to do. It was a moment later, she realized that he included her into such group.

"Don't get it wrong, Jericho. I am not on vacation like the ones you came across with."

If she were not chosen by Death, she would probably be like that Seraph, working under the creator, under the banner of the Heaven. But she wasn't; she was with Death, and she did not regret of being the part of it.

"Hannah." Said the reaper, she had reputation before she became a reaper; an angel that might be able to fill the role of missing Seraphs one day, and many fellow angels think she blow it off by accepting the offer to work under Death.

Then again, after meeting Jericho, she felt like her choice wasn't that bad; at least, she wasn't putting others below her. Besides, becoming Seraph was not easy. Only one angel managed to become a Seraph that everyone respects, and he was the only role model she had in her mind. Even though, many sees him as a betrayer to his kind.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Clock11Tue May 19, 2015 9:50 am

"Hannah."

The seraph tested the name out on his tongue, and found it to his liking.

There was a moment of silence before he turned to face her and nodded.

"If you continue to hang around that boy, I'm sure we'll meet again."

With the sound of rustling wings, he was gone.

[OOC: Wrap things up with Hannah however you like, and then I'll do my final post.]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Clock11Tue May 19, 2015 11:09 am

"we'll meet again, my ass..." she whispered, and then she sighed. She closed her hands and formed a hand bowl, then she whispered few words into it. Then she acted like she drank something from her hand bowl.

Then the strong wind brushed her hair, whispering her name. "Yes, boss. I am coming" And with that she disappeared from the scene.

Mati said his good bye to Jordan, and started driving again. This time, he was driving it recklessly; it was free road, a road where no police would catch him for speeding. Then suddenly, he let the car drop its speed unexpectedly.

The car slowly stopped its course, and started blinking its lights. Signaling other cars to just go ahead. Mati stared blankly. He let out heavy breathe from his mouth. "No news is a good news... right, Mom?" He said it softly. "Wonder if you are together or running separately..." Then he leaned his back on the seat, staring at the roof of his car. "Am I worth it?" He asked.

No answer came to his mind nor noise to distract him from his question, but only silence of the night greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Clock11Tue May 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Mayfield watched the road long after the car holding the hunters had disappeared, reflecting on the night's events.

It certainly had been a close call, but things had worked out in the end.

The living room window shattered in a burst of glass. A large thump shook the ground as the hellhound landed in the pile of debris, snarling with murderous intent.

Mayfield leaped to his feet, eyes wide in alarm as a steady wind blew through the window, stirring the grains of salt making up the circle. He could swear the hellish red eyes narrowed in amusement, waiting for the inevitable moment when the circle would open up.

There was little time. His brain was fogging up with panic, but there had to be something he could do. Something to save himself.

Then it came to him. The rest of the memory from the night he had met Selena.

"Oh, there is one more thing you should know," she had said as he turned to walk away. "A little... escape clause in the contract. If the client should decide they don't want to give up their soul after all, they can enact the clause."

"And what does this clause do?" Mayfield asked, too use to contract law to think they would be that generous.

"In exchange for retaining your soul," Selena said casually. "You give the right to allow your vessel to be possessed. Temporarily, of course. You'll get it back once its done being used."

It hadn't seemed a particularly desirable idea at the time. Now, faced with the prospect of his soul being torn out by the jaws of hell itself, it didn't seem quite so bad.

"The escape clause!" he cried, as the last bits of salt parted. "I enact the escape clause!"

The hellhound stopped short. Mayfield panted, watching the beast warily. Even as he did so, a strange black mist began to form around the monster's feet. From within it, a smoky mist issued forth, moving slowly toward him. Mayfield watched it, heart racing, until it suddenly surged toward him and forced its way down his throat. He collapsed to his knees in agony, feeling his consciousness rush away in a blur.

Now, standing at the door, he gave a wide smile as he blinked, revealing milky-white eyes beneath his lids.

"Safe travels, half-breed," he said softly. "We'll be watching you."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal   Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal - Page 3 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Let's Make a Deal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3