Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Push

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 am

"Oh....no....." said Mati, barely completing his sentence; his phone quickly called Jordan. "Jordan! Wendy is our target! Get away from her! She might not just be an ordinary witch!" Mati shouted his lung out. "I am going there! Don't let her words control you!" He quickly rushed out of the room, then he came back "Becky, come on!" He urged the girl.

Mati rushed into his rental car, as he start his car he told the girl. "Do not come out from the car, and listen to the radio with maximum volume."

The car quickly headed out, "Do not fall into her temptation, Jordan." Said Mati as he drove the car.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Jordan jerked to a halt at the sound of his ringing phone.

Mati.

The job.

The witch.

"Don't answer that," Wendy said quietly, halting his arm as he raised the phone midway to his ear. Jordan stared at her as the phone rang its way to voicemail. Then, unwillingly, he dropped the phone to the bed, where it blinked forlornly to notify him of the voicemail.

"You're..." he said, staring at her as the pieces fell into place.

"And you're a snoop," she said, eyes growing cold. "You came here to find out about the deaths happening here."

He said nothing, but there was no need. She already knew the answer.

Wendy got off the bed, but Jordan made no move to follow her. He couldn't if he wanted to. Something was keeping him immobilized.

"Yeah, I did it," she admitted quietly. "I didn't mean to the first time, you know. They were bullying me as usual, and I just lashed out. I didn't even realize till later what I'd done."

Wendy turned to face him, smiling.

"Heather though... that was intentional. She humiliated me in front of the whole class. I wanted to hurt her. It was surprisingly easy that time."

"Wendy, you don't have to do this," he said, shaking his head. "There are ways-"

"Of course I don't have to," Wendy interrupted. "I want to. I like that feeling, that power. It's nice."

Jordan felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. It was too late for her. She wouldn't give it up. Not now.

"And the former gym teacher?" he asked. She blanched a bit, looking away in frustration.

"I didn't even realize I could at that time," she said softly. "I wanted to get out of gym. The girls would make fun of me, all gang up on me in dodge ball. He was sympathetic; he was nice. And I... I wanted him."

"Like you wanted me," Jordan said, eyes narrowed. Without that compulsion pounding in his ears, it was easy to see that she'd been screwing with his emotions.

"I just wanted someone to like me!" she said angrily. "Is that so wrong? And if I could make them..."

Jordan sighed and shook his head, looking sadly at the girl.

"If it's forced, it isn't real, Wendy," the hunter told her. "You'll never be happy or content till you experience true love and friendship."

"Stop talking," Wendy ordered, looking half-way between crying and screaming. Jordan was instantly silenced, though he continued to glower defiantly at her.

"If you won't love me," she said, approaching him. "Then I don't need you."

--------------------

Becky and Mati pulled up to the dorm building where Wendy lived, thanks to Becky's direction. Mati raced out of the car, leaving Becky alone. But as she sat, staring into the dark, she couldn't help but feel agitated.

What were they going to do to Wendy? Would she ever get an explanation? Didn't she deserve to be there?

She bit her lip, staring up at the dorm, then made up her mind.

[OOC: You can have Mati burst into the room and unload that witch bomb, if you want.]

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm

With a powerful kick Mati entered Wendy's, and then without hesitation, Mati toss the witch killing spell with the mumbling of the spell.

Even he was facing powerful witch, it shouldn't be a problem as the spell itself destroys protections that witch had casted herself.

Then again, was Wendy really just a witch? Mati couldn't be sure, well, with this he will sure find out what she was.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:20 pm

The door caved in with a crash. Wendy and Jordan whirled about as Mati hurtled into the room, casting the witch killing spell. There was an explosion of light and Wendy shrieked. Jordan felt her hold on him lift, and he jumped from the bed and backed over to Mati's side, watching.

"What was that?" he asked, looking over at the other hunter.

"Witch killing spell," Becky replied, entering through the door unnoticed. Jordan shot a look from her to Mati, as though wondering why on earth the other hunter had thought it was a good idea to bring her in there, but quickly thought better of it. There was a more pressing issue at hand.

"That's nice," he said, eyes narrowed. "Except, she's not a witch. She's a psychic. Pushes thoughts into people's heads."

Wendy staggered out of the smoke, staring at the three of them. For a moment, she simply stared at them, speechless. Then, she directed her gaze at Becky.

Quick as lightning, Becky snatched the gun from Jordan's belt and backed away, pointing the weapon at his back. Wendy cocked her head, then had a better idea. Slowly, Becky turned the gun on herself, shoving it in her mouth unceremoniously.

"Wendy, no!" Jordan shouted.

"Make a move, and I'll make her do it," Wendy said, backing away. Becky trembled, her eyes wide as she stared in horror at the muzzle of the gun in front of her.

Jordan's eyes moved from Becky to Wendy, feeling his pulse race.

"Now, I think I'll have your partner do the honors," she said, turning to stare at Mati. "Go on. Shoot him."

But nothing happened. Wendy blinked, surprised. Why wasn't he obeying?

"That's impossible," she murmured, eyes widening in alarm. "How can I not affect you?"

She was thrown off-balance, momentarily distracted. Without taking the time to ponder the repercussions, Jordan directed a hand at Becky, without thinking, and the gun flew out of her hand and across the floor.

"Mati!" he yelled, hoping the other hunter would make a move.

[OOC: Go ahead and take Wendy out how you see fit. And btw, her power couldn't affect Mati because he's not human. Told you I'd work it in. Now he and Jordan have exposed themselves. :P]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:38 pm

"Sorry, I am not your ordinary man," With that Mati moved towards Wendy, drawing his pistol; was he really going to kill her? Right here and right now? Was Mati going to make her pay what she did to others?

'No, you are better than that Mati...' that thought suddenly disturbed his thoughts; so he moved in close to Wendy, still pointing his pistol to her. Then with one fast step, he knocked out Wendy with his pistol, "You are not going to have easy death." He commented.

His gun still pointing at knocked out Wendy, he asked his group. "Both of you, are you alright?" He looked at Becky with mixed emotion, "Becky, I told you to stay in the car, you know what, never mind." Then he looked at Jordan. "Give the call to MoL, It seems her power won't affect me, so I will guard her."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Wendy gave a cry and collapsed to the floor, her black hair covering her face like a curtain. The glass vase by the window shattered on the floor, sending large shards scattering across the ground. Jordan grimaced, displeased with how things had turned out. It couldn't be helped, but...

Shaking his head, he reached for his phone, catching sight of Becky lingering in the doorway.

"Wait out in the hallway," he ordered, his tone leaving no room for argument. She hesitated, taking a glance at Wendy, before stepping outside. Jordan watched her go, then started to dial.

"Aaah!" Wendy screamed, pouncing on Mati's leg. With a tug, she brought him crashing to the ground, his gun clattering away. Wendy scrambled for it, but Jordan thrust out his hand, giving her a telekinetic shove. She tumbled backward, landing on one of the shards of glass. She gave a feeble cry, gasping in pain as he stared at the shard of glass embedded in her heart.

Jordan, eyes wide with horror, raced forward and knelt beside her, grabbing her hand. He hadn't meant to do this, hadn't meant to hurt her like this...

She turned her eyes toward him, tearful, as her grip weakened. She was gone.

Jordan slumped back against the wall, burying his face in his hands.

--------------------

Next Day

Once more, there was a death at Mary Margaret Academy, but it had against been deemed an unfortunate accident, thanks to the headmistress' subtle influence.

Speaking of the headmistress, Jordan and Mati were seated in her office, bracing for their trial period interview to see whether or not they would be able to stay with the school.

"Well, I can see that your students have been doing quite well in physical education," she said to Jordan, smiling sweetly. "You seem to have a knack for motivation."

Jordan said nothing. She didn't seem to need a response.

"And so far, things have been perfectly neat and tidy," she said, casting a look at Mati. "I think we can make an exception and bring you on permanently, if you're so inclined."

Jordan was silent a few moments. Then, he stood.

"Actually, I'm not inclined at all. An institution where reputation is more valued than the well-being of those in its care is not a place I want anything to do with."

If someone had cared enough to stop Wendy from being bullied... To try to help out Heather in her distress... So much damage could have been avoided.

Turning, Jordan left the office without another word and headed for the rental car, needing some fresh air.

[OOC: You can have Mati say whatever he likes, or just follow after Jordan. I'll bring in Becky to say goodbye before they head back to the hotel. Then we can have them talk about Jordan's psychic abilities and Mati's background before they part ways.]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:49 pm

"Miss, I will be frank with you, after that incident, and how school resolved that issues... I have to say, i do not wish to be a employee of this school." Mati stood up, "May be if your school put the well being of students as your first priority... Well, you might not have so much accident..." With that he turned and left the office.

Mati came to Jordan who was waiting for him, Mati looked at him with concerns. Mati wasn't sure how to comfort him. There was a second of awkward silence, but it was broken by Mati's few words. "It wasn't your fault." He said it gently. "If there was someone to blame, it should be me. I did not knocked her out properly."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:41 am

Jordan looked at Mati when he arrived at the car, but said nothing. He wasn't quite ready to discuss that yet. Besides, they had a visitor.

Becky was approaching them, not following her usual group of friends. She reached the car and offered them a smile, a brave attempt at optimism. It was clear that she wasn't quite over this whole ordeal, but she was trying.

"I guess this is it then," she said, looking from one to the other. "I don't know how I can ever thank you."

Jordan cast a look back at the building, brows furrowed.

"You can thank us by getting out of this place," he said darkly. She laughed, and it was like a sprinkle of sunshine on a cloudy day.

"I only have a few months till graduation," she said, shrugging. "I can soldier it out."

Jordan nodded, feeling a spark of admiration for this brave young woman.

"We're all going to miss you in gym class. I don't think things will ever be quite as organized. But I think a lot of the girls actually liked it. Or you, anyway."

She smiled, a bit of a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Jordan looked a bit sheepish, but she declined to press her advantage. Instead, she gave him a quick hug before turning to Mati.

"Thanks. For everything," she said, hugging him as well. "I can finally put it all behind me and move on."

She smiled and waved as she headed back into the classroom building to rejoin the other students. Jordan watched her go for a moment, then got into the car and sighed.

"Good kid," he offered, and it was clear from his tone that there was more contained in the two words than he was voicing. Putting the car into gear, he turned the nose away from Mary Margaret Academy and back toward the motel to put an end to this job.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:52 am

"Life got ups and downs, all the best." Said Mati as Becky gave him a hug.

And Mati watched her go as well, and entered the ride. "Yeah, she is..." And commented short as his partner drove the car to the motel.

As they entered the motel room once again, Mati sighed, "You sure you don't want to talk about this? It's better to get it out then keeping it in." He looked at his partner with concern, "Well, if you don't want to talk about yourself, then you can ask me some questions... I know you got some." He gave his partner a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:22 am

Jordan gave a weak smile and nodded.

"Yeah, I'll get to those, but first..."

He sat down on the edge of his bed and took a deep breath, looking up toward the ceiling. He found that a bit easier.

"Not much point in hiding it, I guess. You saw it first-hand," he said slowly. "I'm a psychic. Telekinetic. Not a very good one though."

He glanced over at the other hunter, who didn't seem to be judging him, so he went on.

"Happened when I was in service overseas. When I came back, I found someone to help me figure out what was going on with me. That's what really introduced me to hunting."

He looked down at his hands, still remembering how he'd used them to kill Wendy.

"I get scared," he admitted. "I don't know how to control it, and I worry that I'll hurt someone. Even worse... if I do gain control of it, if I become someone like Wendy..."

He had never before contemplated the idea that these powers might corrupt him. Now it was only too real a possibility.

But... he had used them to save Becky too. That had to count for something.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:22 am

Jordan gave a weak smile and nodded.

"Yeah, I'll get to those, but first..."

He sat down on the edge of his bed and took a deep breath, looking up toward the ceiling. He found that a bit easier.

"Not much point in hiding it, I guess. You saw it first-hand," he said slowly. "I'm a psychic. Telekinetic. Not a very good one though."

He glanced over at the other hunter, who didn't seem to be judging him, so he went on.

"Happened when I was in service overseas. When I came back, I found someone to help me figure out what was going on with me. That's what really introduced me to hunting."

He looked down at his hands, still remembering how he'd used them to kill Wendy.

"I get scared," he admitted. "I don't know how to control it, and I worry that I'll hurt someone. Even worse... if I do gain control of it, if I become someone like Wendy..."

He had never before contemplated the idea that these powers might corrupt him. Now it was only too real a possibility.

But... he had used them to save Becky too. That had to count for something.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:16 pm

"Well, you saved someone with your power. I think that's totally different from what Wendy was doing with hers." Mati commented lightly. "One man told me, when one gets a special power, it is not by chance they got their powers, but fate, for purpose. So one should just accept it and learn to control it so that one could shape his or her destiny with the special powers that was given." Mati stared at the blank sky, then he looked at his partner, rubbing his neck. "That advice was given to me, and I think it is a good advice."

Then Mati sighed, "Well, I guess, I should tell you about myself." Mati avoided Jordan's gaze, "Just like what you saw yesterday. Ordinary psychic powers that affects 'human' doesn't work on me. I am not a typical human... one may say..."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:48 am

Jordan listened to Mati's speech, eyebrows raised.

"Since when did you turn into a life coach?" he asked sarcastically, though his lips quirked into a grateful smile. Looking off into the distance, all he could do was shake his head and sigh.

"Well, I'll do my best. And when it comes down to it... we'll see where the chips land."

He looked over at Mati and nodded, ready to hear the other man's say.

"All right. Let's hear your deal," he said. But it was clear that what he was hearing was being deliberately filtered - for what reason, he couldn't be sure. Maybe, like him, Mati was afraid of what the other's reaction would be to revealing his secrets.

"Not typical... in what way?" Jordan prompted, before raising his hands. "If it's none of my business, say so. But, you did bring this up, you know."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:57 am

Mati shifted his gaze to his partner; then he shook his head, "No, you are right. You came forward with your background and it is only right for me to come forward as well." Then he carefully sat on one of the chair, "Just promise me that you will not tell other hunters." Then he looked around, "Give me a second," Mati added quietly and closed his eyes; Jordan being psychic could feel some kind of gentle energy coming out from Mati's body.

A second later, Mati opened his eyes again. "Okay, I don't sense any demons nearby." He commented, yet he told his partner in whispering manner. "I am what Angels and Demons call abomination, I am not a nephilim, but something more worse. Or they say..." Mati let out his heavy breathe, "I am born from White Eye Demoness Hecate and Seraphim Samkiel... Impossible child."

He smiled weakly, "Not a typical human, yeah?" Mati said to his partner; there was sadness in his eyes as he said about himself.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 am

Jordan let out a low whistle, leaning back on the bed as he stared at Mati. After a few moments, he shook his head, astonished.

"So, you're not even really human then."

Part angel, part demon... had such a thing occurred before?
"And here I thought I had troubles," he said. "Now a lot of things fit."

The secrecy, the parents on the run, the separation... No doubt they were all worried about being targeted by Heaven and Hell. Probably were, most likely.

"So what now?" Jordan asked, brows furrowed. "You going to go back to looking for them?"

Jordan began to wonder if hunting was merely a way to move about, looking discreetly for signs of them.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:41 am

Mati shrugged, "Well, I am looking for them... But you know," Mati pointed his finger downwards and upwards, "here and there, looking for them, I don't know if I should." Mati's lips were twisted, gesturing he wasn't sure what he should do. "And well, I was asked by angels to help out MoL. Not so sure why, but I guess they want me to take care of something..."

'Or just want to keep an eye on me...' Thought Mati as he said this to his partner.

"So we are even.... Shall we file our report then?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 am

Sharing time seemed to be over then. Jordan nodded and stood, grabbing his bag at the foot of the bed.

"I'll take care of the follow-up," he said, giving Mati a rough clap on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it."

Depositing his things neatly in the trunk of his car, Jordan turned to face Mati, extending his hand.

"Good working with you, 'Mr. Muddiwuddi,'" he said with a smirk, gripping the other's hand firmly. "And if you're ever in a pinch, hit me up."

He slipped Mati a note of paper with his number, then slipped on his sunglasses and got into his car, giving the other a last salute before driving off down the road.

There was time before the next job. Time to get working on bringing this power under control. If he could get a bunch of gaggling teenage girls disciplined, he should be able to martial his own body.

[OOC: You can respond as appropriate, then wrap things up how you see fit.]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:50 am

Mati gave a firm handshake as well, "Just call me, Mati." he responded, giving him the gentle smile. "You did Good job as well, teacher." He added, half teasingly.

Mati smiled at the partner as he gave his number to Mati; Mati also gave his partner a number as well, "This is mine. When you need some powerfully ally. You know who to call."

Mati saw his partner leaving, Mati stretched his arms as he saw Jordan's car drove away; he felt somewhat free... Who knew... sharing secrets made his heart lighter. Then he looked at the tree... a figure was standing there, and he gave a smile to the figure that disappeared to thin air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Push   Supernatural: Legacy - Push - Page 3 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Push
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3