Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC VIII

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:41 am

It would be epic if Demon Lord vs Juggernaut happens as a final battle The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 2733086858

If that actually happens, i might need to do the coin toss to decide cheer for who The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:43 am

I didn't twist you into any corner. No one ever said just cause the needle poked his brain he would suddenly lose all memory and be transformed into a roided-out psycho. >.> When you asked if he could go on the offensive, I assumed you meant trigger the Samson's chain thing to break free. Not... this. So no, sorry, I'm not going to "deal with it" cause it's awful and is more likely to get you killed than Eames.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:45 am

Why can't Logan just use a command seal? He hasn't used any has he?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:46 am

Cause they're a precious commodity, and considering his personality, he'd probably think he could outlast the torture for Lancer to beat Assassin.

But really, the simplest thing would just be to edit my post and not prod his brain. It's a rather easy fix.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:46 am

well, I'm tired, and I'm going to bed now.
so, if you don't want it there, delete it, and I'll deal with it whenever I can tomorrow.

but there's no point in just breaking free of the bindings if Eames continues with the brain probing.
the only real solution is to go on the offensive, which I did in the only way I could.
if you want me to do something less reckless, give me an alternative, because at the moment, there isn't one.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:49 am

Oh my god, enough with the brain probing. I already said I can easily edit it so he doesn't.

....that's the only way you could? Juggernaut-style? >.>

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:51 am

then get rid of it, and I'll come up with something different.
but like I said, I'm not dealing with it tonight.

in that much pain, do you really think he's capable of logical thought?
the only option I saw was to go after Eames physically.

anyway, I'm going to bed now.
byeness~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:53 am

Fine.

....by heaving a forklift? -.-

Night.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:56 am

If I remember correctly, the link between voodoo doll could be countered very easily..... If Logan used his 'fire'.....well.... Think of it as the harm you do yourself could also be done to voodoo doll as well...

That's why i thought Eames weren't favorite in this match up...

Logan could very easily get rid of 'blood link' or the doll itself too easily....

Anyways, i am just a reader....

And this info comes with my ex-job The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 3680231627

Getting information about random stuff, my trophies The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 am

What, burn the thing to a crisp? I guess it's a matter of whether or not your mind overloads from the pain before the spell fades. Regardless, with his arms bound, it's hard to use any spells.

....you got information on voodoo from your ex-job? >.> Right, you totally weren't a serial killer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:06 am

Using voodoo is so impersonal.

Meira would never do it. The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:08 am

I think voodoo is very personal lol.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:14 am

Meira gets extremely personal though.

The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:17 am

Well its matter of your "will" in that case, if you ever think that it would burn the doll, it would have consequences of burning yourself(this is assuming the link and the doll is very strong, unawareness of the doll could eventually help) and So-called 'voodoo' magic can't be too effective if one gets himself to believe he is different person (which is why i think Payne come up with Juggernaut idea)

Or in this case, i was hoping Logan had something to make his body heat-up so that whatever blood link it had could be polluted or dissolve or be erased due to the heat

And "voodoo" magic weren't supposedly used for curse.... It was meant to be a charm to protect the person you love The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 4134108735

And that's why ancient assassins attempts failed miserably cause they thought it meant to 'kill' someone. The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 2332200876

It did work in some case, however, it rarely does...

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:19 am

Bash-your-teeth-in personal. The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 4276320252

Heh... juggernaut.

Doesn't work like that.

Yeah, no... that's not at all what voodoo is. Where do you get that? >.> That's not even close. Sometimes hoodoo can be used beneficially or protectively, but that's an entirely different thing than voodoo.

Well, I should be getting to bed. Night. :0

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:22 am

What i mean is that 'voodoo' didn't exist, it came to life because one had an idea of the opposite effect of what it was used for. The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 3680231627

And why would it not? If the connection is strong, Logan could find a way to reverse its effect, by harming himself to deal damage to the doll. Especially, since its using his blood to make a link, it should be breakable if that source is gone. Voodoo doll lose its power once something personal or something related to that power is gone/erased/destroyed....

But well, you are the GM of this RP so i am not so sure how your RP 'voodoo' works. (The reason why voodoo has lots of variation is also because of this)

In any case, i am enjoying it so far, and i am just sharing what i have found out about it The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 4134108735

Saber vs Berserker is awesome, by the way The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 4134108735

Night, Illya The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 3680231627

and i didn't mean to criticize/tackle/argue or any thing to leave negativity in this OOC The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 621929346
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:01 pm

The connection is one-way. :0 Damaging himself won't damage the doll.

Thanks. :0

Lol, it's fine, Nex. I don't take offense to stuff like that. ^^

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:11 pm

but not having an arm would mean that damaging the doll's arm won't hurt him! The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 2733086858
not that I'd consider that as an option.

posted.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Thanks. :0

You know, you're going to have to clue me into what Logan is talking about.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:24 pm

oh right. XD

it would have been Logan's first mission as the Burial Agency's infiltrator, but the Agency would never have been credited for what happened.

apparently, a single magus within the cult turned on the others, using the magic they had amassed for their dark ritual to slaughter them all.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Ah, I see. :0

Well, this post I can work with. And I'm all right with Logan breaking free next turn. I can use this post to have Assassin show off a couple more moves, then have him scamper off to let Lancer help Logan out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Pumpkin pants.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:34 pm

How's it going, Gedo? :0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Grumpy, bored, tired, lazy and aestheticically perverted, as always.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:54 pm

I think perversion tends to be aesthetically-based.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC VIII   The Grail Games OOC VIII - Page 14 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC VIII
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next