Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis OOC VII

Go down 
+4
Payne
Dannytheman1
Foolcoolylover
Prisma*Illya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Dannytheman1 wrote:
She just said a whole bunch of things outright after talking to you?  Usually they help you through things, not just throw it all down outright :x

(I don't know your situation though, so it's hard to tell)
I was send there by a psychiatrist with the intent of motivating me into getting a life.

But then she said "And instead I got someone who's to preoccupied taking care of worse lives than his to even think of improving his own."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Aww, Jorg. :/ Well, I'm sure through this it's going to help you get things together.

Also, for the first time, I'm going to suggest Aegis people read the Army side stuff today, since we're going to have merging of the storylines soon, and today has some important details.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:03 pm

thanks for posting

i've been reading the army side on and off (skipped some of the battles lol)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:04 pm

No prob.

That's good. ^^ Well, their details weren't crucial at the time, but some of the details from the mission today will be affecting Aegis in the future.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Aww, Jorg. :/ Well, I'm sure through this it's going to help you get things together.

Also, for the first time, I'm going to suggest Aegis people read the Army side stuff today, since we're going to have merging of the storylines soon, and today has some important details.

i wonder if she'll tell me to stop rping
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:07 pm

I do have a few things to say about that (the whole helping self thing), but I don't know if I should just start rambling in the middle of a forum :0

Prisma, do you remember any distinguishing features about Nex's character that I might of missed?  Like that incident with Daemond and the mine that I used when I took over Zendel's character?  It's a good way to build up and get used to a character using that.

I doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Dannytheman1 wrote:
I do have a few things to say about that, but I don't know if I should just start rambling in the middle of a forum :0

Prisma, do you remember any distinguishing features about Nex's character that I might of missed?  Like that incident with Daemond and the mine that I used when I took over Zendel's character?  It's a good way to build up and get used to a character using that.
please do cause i like opinions
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:09 pm

I doubt that lol.

Really.. all Alex has shown is extreme moments of self-loathing and self-punishment because he wasn't able to solve everything and help people.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:13 pm

but she did point out interesting things about it.

"It's interesting that you think yourself lazy yet have no problems with making a fictional life"

or "And this rping is really compatible with your life style, it allows you to take care of others, remain inside your bobble and yet still make a life."
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Alright so people in psychological are educated in a lot of stuff, like mannerisms, culture, niches, how the brains works, why you automatically think of opening a door when you see it and not bash your head off it instead(unless something ticked you off)... ect

So, considering her assessment, I would have to say she picked it up from your mannerisms if all you did was walk in and tell her you were sent there by the other person. People build up certain gestures depending on how they think, since that will build up a niche in your head from continuing endorsement, and considering how you help people it wouldn't be too rare of a problem.

Simply put, when you do something for yourself there isn't too much gratification expect towards yourself, a society generally praises someone if they do something out of their way to help other people. This is especially evident in societies in the eastern culture like Japan who put less emphasis on individualism and more on you being as a group.

So, I'm guessing she's dealt with a good bit of people who a broadly similar to you, and then used that bit of information she gained from experience as a form of shock to open you up. (notice when someone is shocked they generally are more open and alert) Then, once you actually opened up it was a lot easier to read you and get into the finer details.

That's what I thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:18 pm

I don't think it's that you're lazy. You're just unmotivated.

Yeah, I thought that as well, Danny.

Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Ya, I agree with that :0

Ah I see, I'll have to read over the finer details later then to see if I can exploit anything :0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Dannytheman1 wrote:
Alright so people in psychological are educated in a lot of stuff, like mannerisms, culture, niches, how the brains works, why you automatically think of opening a door when you see it and not bash your head off it instead(unless something ticked you off)... ect

So, considering her assessment, I would have to say she picked it up from your mannerisms if all you did was walk in and tell her you were sent there by the other person.  People build up certain gestures depending on how they think, since that will build up a niche in your head from continuing endorsement, and considering how you help people it wouldn't be too rare of a problem.

Simply put, when you do something for yourself there isn't too much gratification expect towards yourself, a society generally praises someone if they do something out of their way to help other people.  This is especially evident in societies in the eastern culture like Japan who put less emphasis on individualism and more on you being as a group.

So, I'm guessing she's dealt with a good bit of people who a broadly similar to you, and then used that bit of information she gained from experience as a form of shock to open you up.  (notice when someone is shocked they generally are more open and alert)  Then, once you actually opened up it was a lot easier to read you and get into the finer details.

That's what I thought about that.
interesting, though you are only concluding this without knowing how it actually went :0

it's not like I got there a couple of words and she immidiatly said that.

I'm very objective, while I have problems talking with people I know about my personal life because it's personal. I have no problem talking about my life to lets say, psycologist or psyciatrist, because it's just business. I'm just another person for them, so how my life is, is irrelevant and so I have no problems talking. I said things that I never said to anyone else, and that was just the first time I was there. I'm very objective when it comes to things in general.

However as she started to say things I did notice that I was having more and more dificulty telling her stuff, not because I didnt want to say, but because I just didnt know, never thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Like he's always yelling at himself because they didn't manage to stop the bad guys or someone got hurt. And the other day, he forced himself to sleep on the floor instead of the bed as punishment... It's not very healthy.

Well, that's why psychiatrists and psychologists are good for people. Because it's something business and professional, it's easier to reveal personal things.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I don't think it's that you're lazy. You're just unmotivated.

Yeah, I thought that as well, Danny.
we concluded soon after. but now my line of thought is that a possible reason for my lack of motivation of getting a life is because in my mind I already have a life, just not a real one. Rping is more than just a hobby or something I like, but a real escapism, a way for me to remain in my safe zone yet construct something, even if fictional.

that's what I'm thinking right now anyway
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:29 pm

I see. :/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:33 pm

I shall never abandon you Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 4134108735

maybe.......
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Aww. Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 4134108735

Lol, well that's assuring. Just make sure it's not before Grail Games. We worked hard to set that up.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

Lol, well that's assuring. Just make sure it's not before Grail Games. We worked hard to set that up.
well, jorg hardly ever finishes rp`s anymore so the psychiatrist might just tell him to stick with it to the end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:38 pm

hopefully Magic will help me find a life, I'm trying to be a profecional player, but again Portugal's old fashion ways make it really hard for that to happen. I won a turnament 2 days ago and won an invitation for another turnament where the prizes is money and I'm hoping I can at least head up in the top 4
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Ya I remember that sleeping on the floor thing :X

My advice is just keep moving around the thoughts in your head without bias, and look from different perspectives. Most likely you'll never truly figure it out at first (you'll get some parts right), but some could be wrong. I know this from experience, but it could be very different for you.

Either way, you'll slowly be able to grow as time goes by, which is good :0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:41 pm

madarrao wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:

well, jorg hardly ever finishes rp`s anymore so the psychiatrist might just tell him to stick with it to the end
actually, that was an interesting thing. when talking about my life, I started talking about the computer, game and internet(which then resulted in me talkign about rping) and she asked me if when I was younger and even now, if I would ever finish my games, and to my own surprise I ended up answer that I end up giving up on most of them before completing them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Well, good luck. :0

My advice is just keep going to the psychologist. It's bound to keep helping.

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Well I hope you do really well in the tournament Jorg. Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Same, good luck Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 3680231627

Anyways, I got to go to class so be back later Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 2996506124
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 27 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis OOC VII
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next