Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis OOC VII

Go down 
+4
Payne
Dannytheman1
Foolcoolylover
Prisma*Illya
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 pm

i'm finally home, i have a few things to take care of, but i'm at my computer, so i should be around m.m

how is everyone tonight?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi, Noin. ^^ I'm good. You?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:11 pm

I'm braindead. DX
but that's nothing unusual at this time of day.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:13 pm

i'm tired, still recovering from being sick, but otherwise alright m.m

lol Payne, you really need to pick up the habit of taking a short afternoon break : P
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Everyone does lol.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:15 pm

yeah, that would probably help...

eh, I'll live.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Well, I'll post now so I don't feel like people are waiting for me.

In the meantime, what do you think of my new idea? :0

Alice Liddell is a student at the Royal College of Scholars in England, where her sister Carol is a renowned scholar. The city is powered by engine technology, which releases a product known as aether into the air. This has been causing strange occurrences in some people, though the exact details are being kept a secret. One night, she's attacked by an inhuman craeture while walking home from school and wakes up with one eye golden.

She learns that England is becoming invaded by creatures known as jabberwocks (our former Ghost Liners), thanks to a breach to another dimension made by Engine technology. The aether released by it, which also makes up the jabberwocks, is also giving people the ability to use magic. Magic is actually a mathematical equation, using aether as the constant. The variable is what changes the spell. In practice, it will work like normal magic, but when people cast you'll see what appears to be a mathematical formula of script surrounding them before the spell is cast. It also means that as long as you can figure out the formula upon which your magic works, you can develop different variables to create different spells.

It seems that the breach - codename The Looking Glass - is not an accident, however. And a certain secret group known as White Rabbit is trying to apprehend Alice - objective White Queen -claiming she possesses the Vorpal Blade, the key to controlling the Looking Glass.

Some of the agents in the organization include Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, March Hare, and the infamous leader of the group Red Queen.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:28 pm

i like the idea better and i also like the changes you made. victorian england is also awesome
...except, i'm not a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland, so even though the story has nothing to do with it, the theming just irks me >.>
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Yay. Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 4134108735

I like the theming. Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 4134108735 Even though I'm not a fan of it either.

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well, I'll post now so I don't feel like people are waiting for me.

In the meantime, what do you think of my new idea? :0

Alice Liddell is a student at the Royal College of Scholars in England, where her sister Carol is a renowned scholar. The city is powered by engine technology, which releases a product known as aether into the air. This has been causing strange occurrences in some people, though the exact details are being kept a secret. One night, she's attacked by an inhuman craeture while walking home from school and wakes up with one eye golden.

She learns that England is becoming invaded by creatures known as jabberwocks (our former Ghost Liners), thanks to a breach to another dimension made by Engine technology. The aether released by it, which also makes up the jabberwocks, is also giving people the ability to use magic. Magic is actually a mathematical equation, using aether as the constant. The variable is what changes the spell. In practice, it will work like normal magic, but when people cast you'll see what appears to be a mathematical formula of script surrounding them before the spell is cast. It also means that as long as you can figure out the formula upon which your magic works, you can develop different variables to create different spells.

It seems that the breach - codename The Looking Glass - is not an accident, however. And a certain secret group known as White Rabbit is trying to apprehend Alice - objective White Queen -claiming she possesses the Vorpal Blade, the key to controlling the Looking Glass.

Some of the agents in the organization include Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, March Hare, and the infamous leader of the group Red Queen.
You mean so that certain Aiel don't yell at you to post? Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Yeah, that too lol.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:41 pm

well i guess i'm not as good as you at detaching myself from the images associated with the names. maybe it'll get better when we have actual characters to the names and i can connect them with new pictures m.m

so what kind of characters would be open for players? humans with and without magic, agents and jabberwocks?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Post is up! :O

Yep, exactly that. :0

Well, here's the first character. ^^

Codename Mad Hatter.

Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 5688-172191409

His hat possesses a massive calculation engine to allow him to predict opponent moves and come up with all possible countermeasures, cast spells, and decide what to eat for breakfast tomorrow, all at the same time. He became part engine-human after an accident. His hat wires directly into his brain to allow multiple calculations at once. His body also possesses other puppet-esque abilities, like being able to shoot his hands out on cables to grab things and such.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:58 pm

ah, awesome, i'll go work on my post then

mh....he sounds like quite the freak, but an interesting character to be sure

just from the top of my head, i'd probably pick an agent and a human without magic (or maybe having it awaken during the course of the rp) as characters...
but maybe i should finish this one properly first and then focus on the rp that's next in line, since those characters aren't quite polished yet either XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Definitely.

Sounds like a reasonable choice. :0

Lol, I totally get that. :P It is coming up soon too.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:05 pm

i'll keep my ideas in mind and come back to them when the rp comes closer m.m

oh btw, i finished watching Fate/Zero, finally lol
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Okay. ^^

Ah, good. What did you think?

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:10 pm

oshit. >.>

I was supposed to watch fate/zero...

I knew I forgot something.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Payne.. Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 2294963316

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:13 pm

T_T

I'll start it when I get home tonight...
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 pm

the ending was a little confusing, but after doing some reading up on it, it became clear

i felt bad for Rider, he was pretty awesome
and i would've loved to see a final battle between Saber and Archer
i felt really bad for Lancer too, who was quite handsome in my opinion m.m

the story was okay, the servants pretty awesome, except Caster, he and his master >.> i think gruesome is a good word to describe it : P

overall i enjoyed watching it
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Good. Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 2332200876

Rider was cool. Lancer was definitely handsome. Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 521859387 The nicest Servant too. He was my fav. I hated Caster..

If you want to see Saber vs Gil, play the Fate route of FSN. :0

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:27 pm

i would, but my computer doesn't run VNs and i'd need to reactivate my old one, which is far too slow
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:28 pm

That's too bad. :/ You could probably find clips on youtube, but it's not quite the same.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:50 pm

well i'll live m.m

posted^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC VII   Genesis Crisis OOC VII - Page 8 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis OOC VII
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next