Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis OOC V

Go down 
+5
Dannytheman1
NoIn-LoKi
Payne
Foolcoolylover
Prisma*Illya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Well the dream had two intersecting plots, but the plots weren't intertwining they were actually really different from each other in fact. I can only remember small bits from it now though.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:49 pm

That question never gets old. Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 2332200876 We're still on day 1 of 3 for this arc. The days aren't that long though. I expect this one won't last too much longer. Then we have one down day before the finale starts.

Oh, I have stuff like that happen all the time. :0

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Well that's a relief. : o
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:06 pm

I have bizarre plots in my dreams a lot, it's rather interesting. Though I don't have 2 plots at the same time, it's more just focused on one plot with time skips with a few jumps to other perspectives from time to time :0

There's only one dream I can remember from start to finish, but that one was a special case :p
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:08 pm

I'll have dreams where people become other people mid-dream or I become someone else or I'm suddenly in a different place. I mean, last night I dreamed I was at a sleepover at a friend's house, which suddenly became a huge department store in which I was trying to escape from some armed hitmen, which I escaped from and met up with someone from a tv show and walked to the airport with them. Suddenly they were gone and I was at the library by my old school, the side of which became an ancient ruins that I scaled down just as school was ending.

So yeah lol. Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 4276320252

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Well in my dream the characters were consistent, aside. When I switched perspectives the actions were relatively the same or at least they felt like they were natural to what had happened before. : o

What was really odd though was the style, like one center of the dream was actiony with a twist of mystery and the other one was more lighthearted with a bit of romance. Like my brain was trying to decide on watching either a thriller movie or a romantic comedy. :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:20 pm

That's interesting. :0 When I was little, I once had a dream within a dream. Like I dreamed I went to bed and had a dream.

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:24 pm

I don't think that's ever happened to me, but then again I probably sleep walk and can't remember waking up for 5 minutes or so. : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:27 pm

You sleep walk? o.o

So GC people on the Aegis side, we primarily just need to do the transmission for today. For those on the Army side, it's just getting through the mission.

So out of curiosity (not to rush), how is the mission progressing so far?

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:33 pm

Its either that or I have a ghost following me. Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 4276320252

What made me realize it though is at the very foot of my bed is a table with water, a book or two, my lamp and anything I really deem table-worthy. When I went to bed the lamp was in its usual spot plugged in and on the table. When I woke up the lamp was on the floor by about where my arm could stretch out and drop it from the head of the bed.

It was as if I had picked it up, unplugged it, took it to bed with me, and then realized that I didn't have a clue what to do with it there so I just dropped it.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Wow lol. That's interesting.

I remember one time I fell asleep with the remote to my radio in my hand. And then, in a sort of half-awake/half-asleep stupor, I just grabbed it with both hands and threw it up in the air. I sort of realized what I did half a second before it smacked into the wall behind me. I still have no idea why I did that lol. XD

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Maybe you thought it was a gremlin or something and were trying to get it away from you. :0

I hate half-awake half-asleep moments, because for me they always mean I'll have a dream where I fall down a grand sweeping staircase. Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Well, depending on how well the fight goes it shouldn't take too much longer :0

I hate the dreams where the dream stays even when I wake up, so they'll be like vines growing out of the ground because my mind hasn't fully woken up yet :X
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Can't say I've had that happen to me. : o
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:50 pm

It sucks lol, but eventually I got used to it since turning on the lights gets rid of the images :0
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Lately, I've been practicing making myself realize I'm asleep while dreaming so I can have lucid dreams. :0 I've had moderate success with it. The problem seems to be once I realize I'm asleep and try to manipulate the dream, I tend to wake up. I guess because dreaming is the subconscious mind, and once the conscious mind takes over, it tends to force you out of the dream.

Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Ya, that does happen, and if you don't realize your in the dream by the end of the dream you don't tend to remember it as easily (At least in my case)

Though, that does make me think of what it's like for people who realize they're dreaming but can't wake up, how that works and all that.
Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Is this something you are doing recently? : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:59 pm

That does seem to be true. It's kind of funny how sometimes I'll realize it's a dream, but (especially in the case of a scary dream) I'll still go along with it.

It's also weird how realistic dreams seem when you're in them, but when you wake up you realize how very unrealistic they were.

Well, you have to wake up eventually. :0

Yep, last couple weeks. After watching Inception the last time, I read up on lucid dreaming and the theories behind it. And I thought it would be cool to try.

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Ah, well that might be why you are being forced awake. I think as you keep trying you'll gradually get more nights where you can stay asleep rather than be forced awake. : o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:06 pm

I once dreamed that I was a fish, I woke up when a shark ate me :V
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:07 pm

True. Well, last night it happened a couple times where I started to wake up and I managed to clear my mind and submerged back into the dream. Kind of hard to explain. But even though I was able to stay in, it was rather disruptive to the flow.

Hey, Florence, you're almost at the second rank. Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 3680231627

Lol. Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 4276320252

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:09 pm

I wonder what kind of fish you were jorg. : o

Oh really? :0 Not bad for a month's work.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey, Florence, did you ever watch that show Mighty Morphing Aiel Rangers? Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 4134108735 it's about these kids in high school realizing that they're actually Aiel and using their spear-wielding prowess to defeat the forces of evil. Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 4134108735

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:16 pm

posted. Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis OOC V   Genesis Crisis OOC V - Page 4 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis OOC V
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next