Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:13 am

Gad -Fighting off the Pretas

“Yes, we are.” Said Gad, “Something is off about their attack and their pattern.” Gad continued, “They had been expecting us somehow.”

Gad then looked at Beru once more, “It’s not going to be a comfortable one, but I promise you, I will see to it that you get to your destination!” Said Gad with determination.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Gad’s Force Bullets and Aren’s Corrosive Blade were sucked in by the greedy Pretas, who instantly exploded into black vapor after consuming the attacks. The remaining Preta, scattered, back away as the Vanguards made their escape. But their dead, hungry eyes said they hadn’t given up for good.

“Stupid boy!” Beru snapped, jabbing Gad in the back with his cane as she clambered onto his back. “You ruined our transportation. Now we’ll have to climb the mountain on foot!”

They took off away from the Pretas toward the base of the mountain. As they got closer to the rocks, however, they heard a scraping sound in the dirt and saw Pretas rushing in toward them, determined to have their meal. A couple began to inhale once more, and Beru sunk her nails into Gad’s shoulders as the Preta’s spell tried to pull them all back.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:24 pm

"Well, what would you have me do? It was the transportation or you, and I wasn't expecting my spell to be that powerful. I would have thought of other methods if that was the case." Gad responded in calmly manner, not really sure he deserved such complaint from her as he was just trying to save their hide from mishap happened so suddenly.

"Crushing Guilt!" SaId Gad, he cast his spell to affect the large number of pretas that were trying to suck them in; the crushing force and its curse magic damage came down to those pretas. Gad continued to make his way with Beru on his back. "So tell me something." Said Gad, "Did you do something to make someone angry with you?" Gad asked, "For some reason they are very much fixated on you." He added for his reason for asking.
Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Aren Vent - The Preta Encounter
“Oh boy, there’s more?” complained Aren, as he grimaced. He channelled maga through his summoner's gauntlet; un-summoning Wing, the young Zhen.

“Rise, Sigmund.” He shouted as he summoned his favourite servant. “Corrosive blade.” He muttered as he casted his signature buff spell on the Dullahan. “Kill them, Sigmund.” He said as he flicked his left arm forward, ushering Sigmund into battle.

Sigmund’s flames flickered in recognition, as a distorted ghastly voice echoed; “As Sire commands.” The ghastly visage sprinted forward, leaving behind a mere shadow, as it brought forth disaster with every step; as the ground beneath him shattered.

Continuing its march of death towards the Pretas; once nearby Sigmund swung his mighty great-sword in an attempt to cleave through.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:04 pm

Beru's nails dug a little firmer into Gad's shoulders as she leaned in close, her breath on the back of his ear.

"Yes... it must be because of all my heinous deeds."

She let the words linger, then rapped him on the back of the head with her cane.

"It couldn't be because I'm the oldest, feeblest, weakest target here!" she said, rapping him again and again. "Stupid boy! Use your head!"

She held on as Gad swiveled around to cast his Crushing Guilt spell, but the Pretas' eyes gleamed with a sickly light, and Gad found his spell blocked. But as the Pretas closed in, Aren's Dullahan charged into their midst, his corrosive greatsword hacking them into bursts of shadowy vapor. The Pretas scattered, a few leaping onto the Dullahan's armored body and attempted to attack it with the Feral Claws.

"Up!" Beru said, pointing a finger toward the mountain. "Pretas are persistent, but stupid. If we can find shelter in the rocks and hide, they'll lose track of us."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 pm

"It's alright if you got no idea what's going on." Gad was irritated, but did not show it to her. It irritated him because she's still taking it as if Gad was trying to point things at her. He was just trying to eliminate the possibility of these things happening for some unexpected reason. If it was just a coincidence then it would just take this as a little mishap and move on. They just need to watch out for it in the next move, but if it was about somebody that wants client dead... that would be a different story.

Gad was annoyed that his spell got blocked by that pretas, perhaps that's something he will take away from their arsenal. As Aren's summoned demon helped them out, Gad quickly moved up to the mountains, and ready to hide with the client if there was a shelter that they could use to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:53 pm

Aren Vent - The Preta Encounter
“Gad, go ahead and get Miss Beru safe, would ya?” He shouted, as he stared down the Preta’s before him. “Claws can pierce armour, right?” He muttered to no-one in particular, as he aired out his thoughts. “Bone armour.” He muttered, casting it on Sigmund; as he had realised that Sigmund’s armour wouldn’t fare too well.

Aren walked towards Sigmund, and he swung his scythe near one Preta in an attempt to hit it. “Get the hell off of him.” Aren moaned.

Sigmund’s azure flames flickered, as he tilted his body slightly; confused as to why anyone, or anything would have an interest in mounting him. He proceeded to take his oversized great-sword and stabbed towards himself, aiming at one of the Petra’s mounted on him.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:35 pm

Gad and Beru found a rocky outcrop a little ways up the base of the mountain and took shelter, waiting as Aren and Sigmund fought to dispatch the remaining Preta.

When Aren yelled at one to get off the Dullahan, it obliged and leaped for him instead, but the scythe was waiting to bisect him and send black smoke scattering into the wind. The other Pretas still clinging to the Dullahan paused a moment, cocking their heads in confusion at the sudden change in toughness to the armor, which gave Sigmund the opening he needed to hack through them with his greatsword.

All the Pretas seemed to be dealt with, but it was still better to be cautious, so Aren and Sigmund regrouped with Gad and Beru in their hiding place.

"It's no good," Beru said, pointing at the final departing rays of the sun. "We'll break our necks trying to climb the mountain on foot in the dark. We'll have to rest and camp here."

She didn't look happy about that, but it couldn't be helped. She sat back against a rock and pulled her shawl more tightly around her.

"If more Pretas or other demons are around, they might notice a fire," she said. "But I'll leave such considerations for my... expert guards."

[A: Play it safe.
B: Risk a fire.]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:14 pm

Gad - Risk a Fire

"If it's a small fire, it shouldn't attract too much attention from them." Said Gad, even though his brain is screaming at him that he is going to get them killed. One cold night probably would not kill them, and one night's discomfort is better than risking their lives. So logically speaking there shouldn't lit a single source fire at all. However, Gad was concerned with Beru's health and saying good-bye to others graveyard looking like their worst isn't a good way to pay the respect. As a frequent visitor of his friends' graveyard, that was something he could relate to Beru.

"Of course, if you are alright with cold night. It's fine by me." Gad said it to Beru, just giving a hint to her that he had taken the consideration of her health.
Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:43 am

Aren Vent - Stay safe
Aren thought about the situation at hand, wondering what the odds were of the fire attracting demons to their impromptu campsite. “Realistically, the fire would attract all sorts; animals, and predators; along with demons. So why don’t we avoid lighting a fire for now, and instead me and Sigmund will take first watch, whilst you, and Mrs Beru rest for four hours?” Suggested Aren, as his paranoia took over, and made a decision for him.

“Alternatively, we could build a basic shelter for each of us, out of interlocking sticks and leaves, that should at least block some of the cold air; as well as rain.” Aren followed up with, in an attempt to help the party stay dry overnight.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:43 pm

Alignment Check:

Spoiler:

Beru frowned and pulled her shawl closer, tucking her hands out of sight for warmth.

“I’ll survive,” she said. “A little cold won’t do me in.”

Huddling in between some rocks for shelter, she played with the bell around her neck, the faint tinkling lost in the night wind above them. Despite Aren telling them to get sleep, she seemed too distracted to try.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:04 am

Gad - Resting

"So, Beru, what's your stories with that necklace of yours?" Gad asked, he was a curious soul indeed, but as it looks like Beru couldn't sleep, he heard it from Eins that some times human needs to let out everything to sleep at night.

Besides, he, too, was not able to sleep as he himself was on guard about all these situation. There were too many things that bothered him to feel at ease.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:39 am

Beru looked up, gently releasing her necklace from her bony fingers.

"It's a family heirloom," she said softly. "My sister and I each had one. We called them our Sisters' Bells. We promised-"

She trailed off, looking away into the night sky.

"That's who we're going to see. My sister. She passed away and was buried in the family crypt while I was in Chaldea. I didn't even get to see her before they put her away, beneath the stone and cold ground."

Beru tightened her shawl and rested her head on the rock beside her, turning her face away from Gad.

Litmus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:06 am

Gad - Resting

"Sorry to hear that..." Said Gad, "I know how that feels." Then he looked at the sky, thinking of his friends' death and how the grave was still empty...

"I had to bury my friends, without their corpses... You see, I saw them being killed in front of me... but that was all I can do. I couldn't even retrieve them..." Then Gad's eyes dropped to the ground, his friends bodies were not even in the condition to retrieve at all. Gad tried to force a smile, "You know, I don't know if this could bring you some comfort... someone told me, as long as you remember the dead, the dead is still with you, in your heart, still breathing and smiling, and as long as you have them in your heart, they are fine, but they would feel sad if you can't move on." Gad looked at Beru's direction. "Well, I don't know much, but take a good rest. We have a long way to go."

Gad silently sighed, looking at the sky, remembering his lost friends. He muttered silently, "Miss you all..."

Litmus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:42 am

Aren - Resting
Aren nodded his head as a tear gathered in his eye as he listened to the two others' stories about Beru’s past, and Gad’s feeling of loss. “I’m sorry you’ve had to experience that; losing those closest you to seriously hurts. But remember you’re not alone, and no matter how hard the grief is, there are always people there to support you through it.” He sighed, remembering when he lost his father and had his beloved summon, Sigmund.

“Even if they’re the oddest of companions, they’ll help you get through it. And Gad is right, always remember the dead for they will live on in your heart.” Aren pulled out a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it and placing it against his lips as he smoked. “Sorry for my silence, I’m not particularly the best at emotions, and emotional discussions.”
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:50 pm

Beru glanced over at Gad as he spoke of his own loss, her expression softer and more tender than they'd seen before. She did not respond to him or Aren, but instead turned back to lean against the rock in silence, reaching up to touch her bell once more.

-------------------------

Everyone was stiff and sore by the time they woke they next morning, just a bit after dawn. Light was only just beginning to creep over the mountain by the time they started moving again. With the size of the mountain, and particularly Beru along, it would probably take until nightfall to reach the top even with the early start.

"Pace yourselves," Beru warned, slightly less cranky this day. "The higher altitude will make breathing more difficult. If you aren't careful, it could cause you trouble in a tight spot."

Despite her cane and slight stoop, she moved along fairly well for someone of her apparent age as she set off up the slope ahead.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:49 am

Gad - Resting

"No worries, Aren." Gad softly commented as Aren tried his best to cheer Beru and him up, Gad could also feel that Aren went through something similar as well.

"Sometimes silence is all you need." Gad commented and took the rest.

Gad - Awake and Climbing

"Don't worry, I am used to climbing." Gad commented as he quick work out of the rocks and climbing up. He made it sure that pacing is alright and safe so that there weren't be any rolling rocks.

But he is surprised how Beru is so good at it though, then again she probably lived her life through hardship that he himself may not know. Probably muscle memories were kicking in. He just hope that there weren't be demons in the family crypt.

In any case, Gad quickly climbed up so that he could help Beru if she needs any.
Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:13 am

Aren Vent - Climbing a mountain

“Oh boy, climbing this will be a new experience; lack of breathing...Ah, so the pleasure of asphyxiation, then?” Aren said with a grin, as he stretched various parts of his body, in an attempt to smooth his slightly aching body.

He watched as Beru, and Gad proceeded to ascend the mountain with ease. Aren started climbing the mountain, feeling a mixture of anxiety and excitement as he did. “So...I take it that everyone’s done this before, and I’m the only mountain virgin?” He said cheerfully, in an attempt to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:07 pm

Beru paused and cast a glance over her shoulder at Aren.

"I suspect you're both virgins of one sort or another," she muttered. There might have been the brief flicker of a smile before she turned back and continued on, tapping her cane upon the ground in what appeared to be an erratic pattern. After a few moments, however, it become obvious there was a rhythm to it, matching her faint humming. Perhaps, their talk last night had done something to lift her spirits.

As they continued up the way, they stopped at the sound of falling pebbles or dust from the cliffs above. When they looked up, they saw a pack of Ghouls perched up above them, ready to pounce. The three humans stood still, unsure whether to make the first strike or attempt escape.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:02 pm

Gad - Strike First

"Let them chasing us won't do us good." Said Gad, "I will go ahead and distract them! Make sure you take Beru out of their reach, Aren."

"Force Bullets!" Gad fired his spells at the ghouls that spotted them, and jumped over them slashing them horizontally, cleaving the ghouls, dividing their top and bottom. Gad quickly fired another round of force bullets so that the ghouls attention would be drawn to him, instead of Beru and Aren.

Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:55 pm

Aren Vent - Running away

"I'll only be a virgin if you ask nicely, my dear Beru." He said in response, with a smile and a wink.

"Ahhh, lovely got us some ghoulies. Alright, so Beru; it looks it's down to me to run away with you, whilst our noble knight defends us." Aren said, as he chucked slightly.

Aren ran other to Beru, picking her up and throwing her on top of his shoulder as he started to run, as the wind hit across his face.
"I'm not going to be gentle."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:57 pm

Beru barely had time to squawk indignantly as Aren threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes when a smell seeped down from above that made them gag. Immediately, all three could feel their defense and agility dropping.

“It’s their Grave Rot,” Beru said, coughing as she covered her mouth and nose with her shawl.

Gad, who had leaped toward the Ghoul’s, was hit even more strongly with the foul reek, his senses instantly becoming dulled. His Force Bullets seemed to move more slowly than usual, and the Ghouls easily scattered to avoid them. Even as he tried to bisect a Ghoul in half with his slash, it ducked beneath his sword and slammed its palm into his torso, unleashing its Deathtouch spell that sent Gad flying back against the cliff wall from a blast of dark magic.

The Ghouls began to draw in more closely around him, sensing his weakness.

“He’s a gonner if you don’t do something,” Beru said, jabbing Aren with her cane.

Litmus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:26 pm

Gad - Fighting off Ghouls

"No! You guys have to keep on moving! Invisible Armor!"

The weaken defense and aliments effects were quickly wear off from Gad and "Crushing Guilt!" was cast to push off the ghouls from the top to ease their aliment effects. "I will catch up to you guys!" Said Gad, dispatching the ghouls as he quickly regained his strength, and quickly dispatching the nearby ghouls that would have tried to affect Aren and Beru.

Gad then quickly grabbed one of the ghoul, "Maga Drain!" Regaining any Maga depletion he had been feeling as he fought them and sliced it half.

"You guys are not going near them. Better give up now, if you don't want to lose more heads." Gad said to the ghouls, readying his weapon showing them that he can still make his stand against them.

Litmus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Litmus
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Litmus

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:25 am

Aren Vent - The Ghoul Encounter

Aren sighed, and realised Beru was right; Gad was in dire need of some assistance of some kind. “Well, I suppose you hit the mark on the nose, Beru. I guess I'll have to assist Gad with these Ghouls, I assumed he was strong enough to take an entire pack on by himself...I guess I thought he was way more powerful?” He said in a confused tone, as he wondered why he thought Gad would be an overly powerful Vanguard; probably the assumption that Gad had been a vanguard for significantly longer than Aren.

“But on the other hand, they look like they’re corpses, so it's pretty cool in that regard.” Aren said with a smile on his face, as his slight obsession with death; and its counterparts began to shine.

Aren’s gauntlet began to glow, “I choose you,Wing.” He he shouted, as he chuckled slightly at his stupid joke, as the Zhen glittered into existence. “Wing, use Wind Buffet.” Aren said cheerfully, for the young man tried to make any situation more cheerful, if possible. “Bone Armour.” He muttered targeting his ally, Gad.

“What do you think of that Beru, or should I do some more?” He asked as a rhetoric question, as he pondered how he could be of more assistance. “Unrotting Strength” Aren muttered as he casted another Buff onto Gad. “There that should help with the pain, my dear.”

Aren ran up to Gad as he held Beru, placing her down behind him. “So shall we have a good old fight to the death, get the blood flowing, ay?” He said as he looked behind himself to Gad. “Corrosive Blade” He muttered, channelling through his weapon in preparation for the fight that was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:40 pm

Beru stared at Aren as he continued to make inappropriate quips, finally shaking her head.

"You're an odd one, young man," she mused.

Between Aren's spells, his demon's, and Gad's, they drove the pack of Ghouls off the cliffs and further down the slope. But despite Gad's threats, they didn't seem interested in retreating. The pack started to creep along the rocks, ready to encircle the group, when they suddenly stopped. After a few moments, they shuffled back. Waiting. Did they sense something?

As Gad and Aren turned to look at each other, they heard Beru cry out, "Look out!"

Too late. Gad and Aren felt a terrible sensation rip through them as something black and smokey passed right through their backs and out their torsos, taking with it maga and leaving a lingering, chilly pain.

Spoiler:

"Phantoms!" Beru said. "We're near the lower graves. Phantoms sometimes linger near here."

The Ghouls seemed reluctant to get too near the Phantoms, who perhaps fed indiscriminately. But they also seemed unwilling to leave behind this willing meal and began to creep closer, even as Phantoms began to waft around the group, silent mouths gaping in their ethereal form.

Beru back against the two Vanguards as the Phantoms circled around closer. Then dived.

"Oh, no you don't!"

A barrage of ghostly blue flames bombarded the Phantoms, driving them away from the group. And into their midst sprang a young woman, spinning a spear about in her hands. Around her shoulders hovered a fox-like demon, who glared at the Vanguards with piercing yellow eyes.

Spoiler:

"Erice Utsume, spirit exorcist, at your service!" she declared, smiling. "I don't know what you folks are doing up here, but let's try to get you out alive. Kuda?"

The fox demon drifted upward with a sigh, then straightened up, its fur bristling with maga as it prepared to cast.

"Truth is, I'm not that great with physical demons," Erice admitted, glancing at the Ghouls. "But you can leave these guys to me. And if any get in your way, just use magic. They're really vulnerable to that. Regular attacks won't do any good. Got it?"

She smiled, winked, and twirled her spear once more.

"All righty. Let's clear these guys out!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells   Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Standard Mission: The Sisters' Bells
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next