Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anarchy Rising IC

Go down 
+4
Nexius
Rin
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Leiv
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Silver90

Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:49 am

Katarina(Baal)

"Relax, i doubt anyone feels like fighting right now, but now that i think about it, it would be a good time to gain some new hosts. The exorcist girl would be quite useful, maybe even turn her into a vampire... but the young lycan shaman also offers and interesting prospect but i believe in her case possessing the young boy would be more efficient.". Baal spoke as a reply to zhi's question about where everyone would go, playing on everyone's traits, zhi's fear of infighting, chris' attachment to ray and ember's mentality.

Carlos and Selena

"I don't care about the exorcist *****, but leave the brats out of your schemes" Carlos immediately jumped to action with his usual solution pointing his gun towards Baal even though he knew it wouldn't do anything to him.

"I'll back you up, of course but are you sure about this, i bet you don't even have a plan on how to deal with your friend there." Sel giggled while stating her support even without the fact that she found Carlos wanting to save the kids quite interesting and out of character.

Faust

While bandaging his hand from her he cut himself to give blood to Baal, his eyes shot up again faced with an impossible decision. On one hand he knew he couldn't do anything against the demon, especially since he could take him over whenever he wished while on the other hand, he still had to keep up his appearance as an exorcist.

"What happened to being allies, and mind keeping him on a leash" Faust retorted while extending his arm in front of ember as both a defensive sign and as a way to try and keep ember back, the last part obviously refering to Carlos as he tried to address that part to as he wanted to avoid a fight breaking out because of Baal's taunting.

Zhi

"Well i guess there are stranger things then having humans travel alongside vampires.... KNOCK IT OFF!! We almost died because of some self righteous lunatic and now you want to start fighting again before we even got home?"

Zhi was trying to calm everyone down before bullets started flying though with not much success apparently.

Baal

Baal was chuckling admiring his handy work, oh how easy it was to mess with the mortals "When did you start caring for anything other then what you get to shoot at? Your girlfriend is right though, you're fully aware that you can't stop me, yet you still try to protect them, is this due to your pride not letting you "owe" them for helping you with the statue?" The questions obviously rethorical as he knew answers from when he was possessing him earlier.

"Consider it a way to cement the alliance while you're also in better shape then katarina's little pets." The reply for faust just as nonchalant as ever while also pointing to sain and vela over his shoulder to indentify them as the "pets" wanting to drag them into this mess as well.

"Really now, you expect them to hold hands and get along? Even if my enemy's enemy is my friend would be true, that enemy is now gone." Baal taunted Zhi with some twisted logic.

Back to top Go down
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:34 am

Chrys

Chrys sleepily listened to the plans the others were making. When Baal insinuated possessing her or Ray, she started rising to her feet, instinctively morphing into the hybrid form. Her fur was standing and a low growl escaped her throat, though before she could say anything, Carlos spoke for them. That seemed to calm her down at least a bit, though she was still angry enough to speak her mind: "Why would you say that? No one touches my friend while I am alive!" She was exhausted, but she still tried to muster some energy and prepare to fight off the demon. She hoped that if he tried to possess someone, she could at the very least make it difficult for him by fighting him directly in the mind of the affected person. If it came to that, she was ready to use astral projection and try the same thing she knew would have worked when Tyriel tried to take over the mage; to chase him away at least temporarily.

As for Ray, he was too tired to protest against Baal, however he did try to calm his friend down. Pulling at her hand, he whispered: "Don't let him distract you, he's probably just causing trouble for fun." Ray didn't know that much about demons, but he was a calm individual and from what he saw of Baal, he seemed fond of such things. Chrys would reluctantly crouch back down, but she did not transform back to human form.

Jasmine

Zhi seemed to pick up on the unspoken invitation, so Jasmine was content for a moment, but then Baal started to stir up trouble. The vampire girl was rather weakened at the moment too, and with the sun poking out from behind the clouds, this was really not a good time for a fight. Moreover, she didn't really care for most of the party... though she had to admit the little weretigress helped her out considerably. It seemed the lycans would all be on the girl's side, so there wasn't an option of just grabbing her an leaving. She wasn't even sure the rest of the lycan pack would be agreeable with a vampire travelling alongside them. And she had a few members of her coven there, too. Well, most of them were under Katarina's influence it seemed, and she was currently being possessed. And Jasmine didn't relly feel ties with the bunch, anyway.

She quickly made a decision. The lycans had protecting their own covered. She could just up and leave right now then. "I don't know about you, but I don't feel like sunbathing," she threw at Baal sarcastically. After all, even if the demon didn't mind the sunlight, his host was a vampire. "I am leaving," she then announced and started walking towards the closest building just off the beach, using her cape as protection against the rays of sun and pulling the top hat low over her eyes. All that felt inclined to do so could follow, she wouldn't mind. Hopefully, this more pressing problem would stifle the budding conflict at least temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Arkhan, Zarok and Mariana

Arkhan looked puzzled as the events unfold, and he stood silent. Zarok groaned, but it seems like his back was fully recovered. With little cracking sound, he was standing in his human form. "What's happening?" said Zarok to the male vampire, Arkhan. "I don't know good sir, but it seems like that vampire girl is possessed and it looks like she made them all mad." Zarok sighed, "Really? At the time like this?" Arkhan gently smiled. "So, dear Sir, how about you? What are you going to do?" Zarok looked at the male vampire then snorted. "No idea. But I guess I should look for the rest of the pack who was left behind." Arkhan gave Zarok a puzzled look, "How about that situation?" Zarok glanced at the possessed vampire. "Well, it's no use. Even we kill her, the spirit will possess different host." Zarok commented. "Come on, Arkhan. Let's start searching for others." Zarok started to walk and he hoped his nose could pick up something. Arkhan followed Zarok carefully, his curious eyes still watching at others.

Mariana was hiding inside the young tigress' shadow. Feeling down due to the fact that she had done nothing in this fight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheon, Cuore

The fight was over and Cheon lost his words. Stein was no longer human, and from what he just heard from Stein, it looked like he just announced he was going to built new empire.

Cheon sighed as the unstoppable event finally come to the conclusion. "More hell to come....This is no longer just about humanity, but every creature who lives in this world..." Cheon commented.

Later, Surge came down and bid farewell, Cheon replied with a nod, "Farewell, you have done great deeds, my friend. And witnessed something that marked a new beginning of chaos. Hope I run into you once again."

Then Surge disappeared as well; a raven soared, and silence greeted Cheon. Cheon smiled weakly. "I am tired, Alpha, Omega and Nave... I mean who knew I would be the one  to see this beginning of the hell...  It is now obvious that we have to become one and stop running from what we are and who we really are..."
Suddenly, Cheon chuckled, "The four of us... finally agreeing with each other to share..." Then he sighed, turned his back from the scene where he had witnessed the new beginning and coming end of the humanity.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Clock11Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Jerrod

"Dude, I've defiled a church for demons to raid to save my daughter." Jerrod replied with a quick response not even giving the man time to think for a second to dwell in his own thoughts, "We've both seen our fair share of dark times, and I think it's easier to trust you because of that."

In all honesty, his story while brief sounded 10 times worse then someone who handled unholy objects and collected souls.  In fact, he's surprised he attached to Jack so much in the first place.  All of his allies were very bizarre and out of place, but Jack seemed to fit in everywhere so that should of sent off alarms right there.

"well, I need to find a place to stay for the night, after all this **** that has happened I'm rather tired.."
Jerrod replied with smile and a shrug, as he felt that most of the pressure has been lifted from his body.  For now, he didn't feel guilty for leaving his crew by themselves, after all they survived for a long time before him, so they should be able to handle it now.

Ember

"Don't worry Faust, I'm fine fine."
Ember said with a light smile, as she completely tuned out the conversation with this others since in all honesty, she didn't give a ****.  She was tired, and used up all her rage, so they can fight amongst themselves.  She was done.

"Do vampires need any sort of healing when they've been hit with holy energy?  I'm not that familiar healing you guys..." Ember said to Jasmine before she began to walk away, as she seemed to be the most sensible of the group for the time being, though Katrina has been wrong before.

Ember also couldn't help but take a quick look at Sain, as he lied there unconscious showing some concern for him.  But something in her mind told her to just let it go, the Sain she had knew was dead and this Sain seemed to have his own life, and it was better off that way to her.

Vela

"Don't ask me, I'm a new blood..." Vela muttered in pain, as she thought it was more important to focus on the unconicous members of the group right now and not her.  But she should be fine, she just wouldn't be able to heal as fast.

However, Vela did want them to take a look at radiant who had just given up a good bit of its life energy to heal her, so she calmly opened the bag and let the raven out again.  It was on the verge of consciousness just like her with bruises all over it

"In all honesty it would be better if you could treat my raven here, the poor thing has been through just as much as me."
Vela stated with a sigh, as her mind didn't even pick up the argument going on in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Leiv

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:13 am

EPILOUGE
Dusk broke across the city, the last remnants of the sun sparkling across the bay even as the sky became a pallet of cold blues. The recent scars the city suffered already blended seamlessly into the ruined landscape and host of shattered buildings. The boisterous day predators having retired replaced by the stealthy silent killers of the evening, the daily game of cat and mouse the city was plagued by continued uninterrupted by recent events.

The powers of the city were in tatters, the presence of the church all but shattered, the covens trying to recover their losses and the lycans decimated by the nephalims summoned fog. Asher and his nephalim followers may not have succeeded in consuming the city, but they had certainly managed to break the spine of its already tentative infrastructure.
“He was a self righteous, whiney, attention seeking baby lucifer tyrant, but he certainly did keep a certain level of order to things.” The two men looked quite opposite, the speaker was dressed immaculately, black expensive dress shoes and a tailored suit over a deep red dress shirt and cashmere overcoat. The other was slim and small with curly hair wearing a pair of nike’s and basketball shorts as he dangled his legs over the cement wall of the old WW2 battery which overlooked the golden gate.

The youth gave a playfull shrug as he looked up at the much taller man standing above him with a wry grin. “Coyote seemed to get himself into the city just fine.”

“He’s a shape shifter and native to this land.” The taller man said nonchalantly while removing the unlit cigarette from the corner of his lips and blowing a casual smoke ring.

“Look who’s talking” the youth said with another grin.

“I don’t suppose you and your Lord will simply concede this city to me?” The well dressed man said with another smoke ring as he dropped his hands into his pockets.

“Probably not, some of the older Vamps and the Church seem to be locked in a rather brutal war over in Europe and the Norse are even getting in on the action, it’s too much of hassle to get involved there, and the orient has had their rigid power structure set up for a millennia, the whole Christian thing didn’t really get rolling over there to the last century after all. And the old man hasn’t been a fan of Africa since Carthage. But as you said Asher was a tyrant and with him removed from the picture housing prices are skyrocketing.” The youth gave a little kick and floated off into the air.

“That is such a human view on things.” The well dressed man said with a role of his eyes

“Hey they broke Asher’s grip on the area, im not sure I would be so quick to call that approach a bad thing.” And with that the youth flew off into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Silver90

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Clock11Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Carlos and Selena

"Just forget it, you know it's pointless fight" Selena immediatly spoke up trying to prevent Carlos from being riled up, she was certain now Baal was simply messing with them trying to provoke them for his own sick entertainment.

"Yea yea, i know, let's just get out of here. Guess we should head back to the lycan area and scvanage for anything that's left." The Male lycan spoke while lowering his gun and taking a deep breath and turning around to leave with Selena following closely behind.

Katarina(Baal)

"It's just like when a lycan gets hit with silver, they can heal on their own but it will take longer" Baal butted in answering ember before turning his gaze towards Vela.

"I can't understand why Katarina would keep you two around, sure your powers are quite versatile but you're to much of a hassle... well just hurry up with whatever you had in mind since it will take a bit to reach the coven, i suggest draining the life force from someone and using it for yourself. Why not the exorcist girl, that way you could have sain all for yourself". Due to the contract, Baal knew of katarina's knowledge now that he was possessing her and vice-versa so the fact that he knew about the earlier jokes wouldn't be suprising, however, unlike Katarina who only teased sain and vela for fun Baal was actually with malicious intent.

"interesting, you don't know of her ability that allows her to walk during the day" Baal snickered at jasmine's comment as a thin shroud of mist surrounded katarina's body to block the light while also giving her an eerie appearance.

Faust

"You had your fun baal, enough already, stop trying to mess with their minds" Faust commented having enough of this mind games.

"Hey Zhi, you sure you don't want to come with us?" he asked the fellow human as he waited for ember to finish up so they could leave.

Zhi

Somehow the situation seemed to have defused as he breathed a sigh of relief.
"I don't believe i would really fit in with the church, we see things diferently" zhi replied to faust offering the other human a handshake.

"Do you have any plans on where you want to go, or do you plan to wonder or follow some other group?" zhi asked jasmine casually wanting to see what her plans were as he had none.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Clock11Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:35 am

Chrys

When Carlos mentioned going back to the lycan territory, Chrys stopped growling at the demon-possessed vampiress and stood up. Ray followed. The short break was enough for the two to recover some energy, and the sunlight, even though it was dusk already, was cheering up their spirits. The kids would follow after Carlos and Selena. Chrys calmed down a bit and her mind wandered back to her missing family. There was no clue whatsoever. She was constantly scanning her surroundings gazing into the astral plane, looking for signes that they washed up somewhere nearby or so, but couldn't pick up anything. Ray had similar feelings, though he was also concerned on the effect this ordeal was having on his friend and benefactor. The kids dragged their feet slowly, Chrys turning back to a human and wrapping the remains of her shirt around her shoulders. She felt cold all of a sudden. Ray wrapped a hand around her shoulders and the two went on, supporting each other.

Jasmine

Jasmine waved Baal's jab away dismissively; she didn't care much about her fellow Warlocks before, and it was not going to change any time soon. So it was normal not to know of their abilities. On the other hand, now that she was shown, she would certainly remember them. Before she could walk away, the exorcist girl asked her a question too. "Wouldn't you like to know... but yeah, what they said," she did start out with her usual sarcastic manner, but her heart wasn't really in it. This day was too exhausting for petty arguments. She glanced at the lycans who were leaving already. The kids went with their kind, so there really wasn't much she could do for them. Then she had an idea. "Hey girl! Here... if you want to talk sometime, just send it back to me," she handed Chrys a small cage with a butterfly programmed to go back to her once released.

Then she resumed her trip to the shade of a building, Zhi following after her. His question made her stop for a moment as she thought about it. "Well... I usually just wander from camp to camp and perform my magician's show... Not sure it will be still possible after what happened today though. No other special plans," her answer was surprisingly honest, but she really didn't feel like acting all pretentious right now. The two would soon reach the building and Jasmine would sit down at the rubble inside, looking out of the window and waiting for the night. SHe really should go hunt for food... she gave the human following he a sideway glance.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Clock11Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Arkhan, Mariana and Zarok

Arkhan sighed, "Good sir, I don't think we will be able to find them." Zarok glanced at Arkhan, coldly. "Don't you dare say another word, vampire." Arkhan did not show any sign of fear, but he was definitely not looking for fight. "Okay then... If you do not find them, what will you do? Will you join that lycans?" Zarok smiled weakly, "I am not one of them. I doubt they would accept a stranger." Arkhan gave Zarok a puzzled look. "You are a lycan... Why would you be a stranger?" Zarok sighed, "You won't understand."

Mariana shadow left Chrys and traveled the woods quick. Soon travelling shadow found another host. It was the male vampire, Arkham. 'That's not right...' thought Mariana. 'His name ends with 'n', it should be Arkhan....'

Zarok expelled another sigh, "Wonder what happened to them...." Zarok commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Anarchy Rising IC - Page 6 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Anarchy Rising IC
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6