~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~
 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Anarchy Rising IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Anarchy Rising IC   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:56 am

Alright our second move but going strong, and silver hasnt stolen it yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Anarchy Rising

Here is the link to all the posts from AC, essentially from last October until July.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Yacht Deck 2
(Chrys, Ray, Selena, Carlos)
The soul of the dead boy was gone, not transcended or cast down, or at peace, it simply wasn’t there anymore. And as Chrys opened up her senses to the overlay of the spiritual realm the yacht exploded into contrasting shades of brightness. Where they stood was normal if a little bright as the boy’s corpse shown like the cooling metal of a red hot stove. However all around the was a swirl of bright golden lights and pitch back darkness, the two spiritual forces crashing against one another as they warred

The fighting had died down around them with the muted sounds of battle from inside the yacht drifting up to the four in a continuous and muted white noise a sun deck stood before them behind sliding glass door and heavy windows to protect any would be sunbathers from the biting wind of the open ocean, and beyond that a mahogany door loomed in polished foreboding.


Hold
(Sain, Katarina, Fenix, Maria, Vela, Mariana)
Fenix stood gaping at Katarina wide eyed and jaw slack as his mouth hung open for a second. That was a real person. No, no no that’s ridiculous that tome he had, errrrrrrrrr borrowed? From that wizard earlier said nothing of such a person existing. And Ogres where the heavy hitters, literally they hit things with heavy objects, of the faerie world, would take one bad ass eldritch slinger to obliterate them on the spot. Wait that mean she knew, double crap, wait no cancel that crap plan omega alpha. Fenix thought to himself, while shifting his weight uncomfortably from foot to foot. Great so now he was entertainment, wait a second people didn’t kill entertainment, not while they were still entertaining. I might live!!!!!!!!!!!.
“Ya moving sounds good, I don’t think staying in the dark hold of a Nephalem invest yacht which is the source for some unholy soul eating fog is a great idea personally. And you guys have the spidery senses I vote you lead.” Fenix tried to sound confident as he pointed to the stairs, which subsequently blew up as several exorcists stumbled through. :”huh” he managed to gasp in surprise



Mako and Saber (SO sorry ren)
Mako and saber reached the edge of the raft the cold water lapping at them as they heard the sound of a pitch battle on the deck above, the occasional dead yellow clad cultist splashing into the water around them as they were tossed overboard.


Jasmine and Zhi
The whisperes seemed to flutter around them angrily, giving the impression of a child stamping it foot in frustration at Jasmines words. “Normal for guests, not intruders.” But it wasn’t until Zhi’s comment about the things mother that the furry was really unleashed. Both Zhi and Jasmine’s head felt like it was splitting open, their eyes ached as the darkness seemed to spin around them as they began to wretch; the whispers condensing into one single and youthful voice. “MY MOTHER!” the youthful voice came out hysterical, somewhere between yelling, laughing and crying. “My MOTHER! Is dead, your ilk killed her. Ha..hahah.ha.ha” the laughter came out broken and uncontrolled. “But, but, nonono shhh shhh little ones shhh, we will put you to rest, just like you did to mother.”


Exorcists,
bottom deck raft landing
(faust, ember, Stein, Ren)

The roof of the hull seemed to provide some respite from the overwhelming heat, the overwhelming force peeling off of stein like the reluctant tentacle of an octopus as the group stumbled into the room. Leaving them face to face with the group of vampires and the boy from the raft earlier who had disappeared when the fighting started. “Huh?” muttered the shocked Fenix as Stein and friends came blasting through the door to the disapproving groan of the yacht as a whole.



Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Jul 4, 2013 at 10:20am

Post by thedarkestanimefan on Jul 4, 2013 at 10:20am
Jerrod
A few moments of terrified, hurried flight away from certain death can seem like a long time. Especially when your partner in fleeing was practically giggling as he bounced over rubble in his way, performing completely unnecessary flips and twirls with seemingly boundless energy. So when the rather comical show of cat and mouse came screaming around the corner into the city block, the awkward silence that followed afterward was so unexpected that even the hellhounds paused for a moment, seemingly conscience of the fact that the universe appeared to be making fun of everyone involved. They had run straight into a rather quiet group of skeletons (for when undead are concerned) and one of the two remaining necromancers controlling them as they tried to sneak through the back exit out of the HATF. Members of each individual faction began to tear through protocol to see what they should do with whatever intellect they had, the hellhounds glowered menacingly, the skeletons stared eyelessly, and the necromancer plotted visibly for a few visible seconds before everyone noticed that very amusing man from before had uncharacteristically bailed down a nearby alley quiet as a mouse. With the ice broken, the hellhounds charged forward, flames searing between their teeth as they tore the skeletal soldiers, the black-robed necromancer already frantically calling up more, and Jerrod, alone, in the middle of it.
Shoot first, dissect later.
The only terrorist with life insurance


Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Jul 4, 2013 at 11:27am
Post by Nexius on Jul 4, 2013 at 11:27am
Cheon, Cuore

Cheon quickly enchanted his two Revelations with sacred bullets that would make undeads blasted into pieces. "Father Aaron, any bright ideas to get away from this situation?" he asked, then he quickly fired his weapons at the undeads that was closing in. "We have to get out here before they overwhelmed us by numbers." he added. Then something strange happened, Cheon could suddenly feel his body started to feel hardened than before, 'Is this the effect from the armor I got it earlier' thought Cheon, blasting the incoming angry enemies into pieces with his weapons. However, as he was not so sure of what kind of property it had; it frightened Cheon a bit. Then again, it excited Cheon making his adrenaline rush go wild, and he fired his weapons with unlimited bullet enchantment that kept on reloading his Revelations continuously. "I will cover for you Father Aaron, lead the way if you know one."


OOC: Sorry for the delay and also for short post. I couldn't come up with better idea :/



Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Member is Online
Jul 4, 2013 at 10:28pm

Post by Dannytheman1 on Jul 4, 2013 at 10:28pm
Ember

Ember followed the group into the room they stumbled into, as she made sure that nobody was following them with a quick glance then backstepped into the room her squadmates just went into. However, for some reason everyone had stopped for a brief moment.

"Why did you al...." Ember questioned quickly, as she stopped mid sentence in complete in utter dead silence looking at one vampire in particular with a thick and annoyed glare that destroyed all the zeal she's been calming over the past few days.

Here he was, the man that had been one of her first friends since this madness started when she was a child, but he was dead... she had seen him die to the serpents a long time ago... so this could only mean one thing.
"What kind of sick joke is this?" Ember yelled in a infuriated tone, as she pulled out both her pistols and aimed it at Sain's head prone to fire in the next few seconds with a slight hint of hesitiation.

This hesitation wasn't caused by Sain's familiar face... nooo she could end this false image of him very quickly. It was the fact that firing randomly could endanger the rest of her squadmates, but that excuse could only last so long since Ember slowly found herself pulling back the trigger about to fire at Sain very soon.

"disgusting hell spawn..." Ember mumbled under her breath, as she slowly and slowly began to feel less remorse.

Vela

"Faust?" Vela stated in a half relived and half angry tone, as she looked at the familiar face that was in front of her. That must mean, this is a squad of exorcists that could save her form these vampires. A wish she had been longing for so long, but they are 'those' exorcists after all. They wouldn't hesitate to shoot her or execute her in front of an audience, so she would have to pick her words wisely.

Vela started this exchange by holding out her hands almost as a sign that they meant no harm, but at that moment someone yelled so loud that Vela could of sworn her ears would start bleeding from the scream.
It was some sort of blonde exorcist, a very zealous one at that considering how crazy she is right now. Just shows how corrupt the exorcist organization was, but for the time being she had to calm the situation down... and the best way would be to avoid the target of interest... Sain.

"Calm down, we're here to stop this yacht too. You, tell her." Vela stated in a troubled manner until she noticed Stein was with the group and pointed at him for defense and used that as a chance to form a truce for the time being.

Sain

"Hell... Hell... hell... hell... this can't be happening!" Sain thought to himself in a panic, as he watched Ember enter the room without looking at him for the moment. Sain tried to hide from her, but she had already turned around before he could do anything.

Then, the yelling began to go off, as Sain quickly held out his hands in defense since he didn't have any place to run this time. But, Sain saw this was going nowhere and would probably end up dead very soon, that was until Vela attempted to diffuse the situation.

"Yes please calm down, you're a better person then that Ember.... remember before the serpent incident?" Sain stated in a quick and hastened manner, sweating the entire way through, while being completely edgy about the whole thing causing his body to constantly shake slightly.

Jerrod

Jerrod was working up a sweat, running down these alleyways with some 'funny' guy next to him away from crazy hellhounds, but hey, he wasn't complaing since it was better then having some overly depressing man that lost hope a long time ago.

At that moment that lost hope hit Jerrod in full, as he ran into a group of what appeared to be skeletons with Jerrod standing their dazed for a moment until he noticed that his friend had already ran off to another area.

"Wait for... oh sh.." Jerrod stated, as he saw the hell hounds dash in his direction with Jerrod quickly rolling out of the way. But, it appeared he wasn't there target, as a bunch of skeletons got moved down in response to the creature's attacks. The bones being scattered everywhere along with some failed weapons that the skeletons tried to use against the ferocious creatures. As the hell hounds moved onto the other skeletons that the necromancer conjured, the poor man clearly on the defensive at this point

"Those skeletons didn't stand a chance; I'll have to even the odds to give myself some time." Jerrod thought to himself, as he quickly slid over to the corpse of the recently destroyed skeleton that caused him to be under one of the hell hounds, as he quickly grabbed one of the swords the skeletons were holding onto before it was torn apart into tiny pieces.

After grabbing the sword, he immediately retreated from location, as Jerrod lunged away from the hell hounds as fast as he could, causing Jerrod to hopefully land next to the alleyway that a laughing man had just ran down that started this whole event. Not even pausing for a second, Jerrod held the sword out behind him tip facing towards the hell hounds, as he prepared himself to toss the sword at the hell hounds that were slowly advancing on the skeletons.

Jerrod took note of the formation of the hell hounds and would aim for the legs of the one who would pose the most threat for Jerrod's escape by being closest to the path that his new acquaintance took and chucked the sword at that hell hound's leg, as Jerrod dashed towards the alleyway after his laughing friend, hoping that he didn't get too far ahead. Because if he was going to save his crew, he would need to have safety in numbers.

At that moment, Jerrod started his plan and chucked the sword with his lycan strength at the closest hell hound, and immediately turned around without seeing what happened to the hell hounds to dash down the alleyway.
Last Edit: Jul 5, 2013 at 3:54am by


Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Jul 5, 2013 at 8:15pm

Post by thedarkestanimefan on Jul 5, 2013 at 8:15pm
Strauss
Holy energies seeped to the ground around Strauss as the black energies within oozed as an invisible wall of cold, dreadful energy. The fact that Strauss felt better now silently told a lot about the exorcist as he strode, now much calmer and back to the usual eye-narrowed facial expression he had held as Stein for a long time. He stepped out of the smoke quietly, his greyed and dust covered lab coat looking darker than ever, blending in with his usual former wear. His eyes had remained the dim grey-blue rather than turning red, though now held a subtle darkness, something one would not notice as a change of shade in color, but in soul.
He watched silently as events unfolded for a few moments, examining the group of covens he had met before to ensure they were indeed who he thought and still on his side. For now.
Strauss was already moving forward as the dust settled and one of the covens spoke to him, having recognized him from their talks before.
"Ember, stand down, I have given no order to shoot our comrades, no matter how temporary they may be."
As Strauss said this he moved from the hole in the wall to Ember's side and knocked her over as he got to the part about the order, then looked down and said the last the part, impatience and possibly annoyance flickering in the back of his eyes. He looked up at the vampire that had caused the uncharacteristic outburst in Ember and made a small nod. "Ah I thought I recognized your face before, you're in the church file of those MIA, though to most you were listed as KIA, of course in your current state both are accurate." Strauss checked his surroundings and noticed with a chuckle that he had blasted out the stairs. "You say you are here to stop the yacht? Hardly a proper goal, even if we sunk it there is not guarantee that the ceremony would not still occur at the bottom of the bay. Our target is not those on this ship, the ship itself or anything but the ritual. I have witnessed this curse myself once before, meaning it can be moved, as such we must take this chance while we know where it is to end it permanently. Since we are unable to bring our full force from either side and are surrounded by the enemy it would be most advantageous to work in a group." Strauss stepped forward and extended his gloved hand, which still had the smell of brimstone from his work with hellfire earlier. "I don't know if you are at all familiar with formations, but I would suggest the bulk of you bolster those covering the side as we only have Faust and Ren at the moment, one of you will join the re-guard with Ember." He paused and shifted his gaze directly into Sain's eyes. "You, will join me in the front, making it a wide-spear formation, allowing us to cover all sides at all times." He paused a moment and raised an eyebrow at the man who was practically trembling with some odd device on his hand. "I don't recall you from before but I'll take what I can get, if any of you don't like this plan then feel free to run off and gunned down at your leisure." Strauss gave a short bow, turned on heel and leaped up to the nearest edge where the stairs had not been blasted apart. He drew a climbing line from his coat, hooked it onto a small steel stake and drove it into the side of the wall before tossing down the line, allowing others to climb up. "Come, we're running out of time." Strauss said simply before moving up the stairs a bit more, scanning, weapons out for any threat.
Shoot first, dissect later.
The only terrorist with life insurance


Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Jul 6, 2013 at 11:45am

Post by Silver on Jul 6, 2013 at 11:45am
Faust

The moment they charged trough the group of exorcists were met with fenix and a group of vampires, not sure if it was good or bad the fact that he recognised some of the vampires from earlier. To top it off Vela was among them and even blurted out to everyone that she knew him, while normally he would try to go trigger happy and make sure his secrets were kept hidden he couldn't afford such a course of action right now so he decided to go with the flow. "Hey Vela, seems like you're hanging out with some interesting people now", faust spoke casually as if they were some sort of long life friends, hopefully the impeding doom that they were under would prevent anyone from getting to inquisitive. Despite vela being able to blow his cover, it was katarina he trully feared, she clearly didn't like Baal and feared she might just try and rip him apart just for being one of Baal's hosts.

Katarina

When the exorcists stumbled upon them she wished she could stop time, first it was fenix now this group of exorcists that seemed to have ties to the vampires, it would of been quite a show if they could spare the time and indulge in such trivial activity's, but sadly there were more pressing matters to attend to. The female exorcist burning holes in sain's skull with her gaze really picked her interest, sain did mention earlier something about a girl from his past and it was most likely the one standing before them, well there wasn't any time to completely play out this show, but that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun while stopping the ritual. As Strauss hopefully stopped the two groups from killing each other, she spoke up agreeing to his propasal even though she had ulterior motives.

"You must really like us Stein, that's the second time you end up working with us. Anyway ill take the rear-guard with ember, i have a feeling she's quite an interesting person." Katarina stared at sain as she uttered the last part flashing him a saddistic grin suggesting she will try to get all of his dirty little secrets from her.

"Oh right, there was the sound of a struggle outside, i'm guessing it's safe to assume it was bloody, i'll be back in a few seconds" she uttered to the others before vanishing with her mist flash outside where she would gather the blood from battle between the cultists and raft group. After getting the blood she would reaper near ember holding a sword made completely out of blood into her hand. "So what's the deal between you and Sain?", Katarina would ask directly with a casual tone while putting the blood sword onto her back as if she just asked for the time, not private information about someones life.



Stray Lamb



Archer's Master
Posts: 93
Jul 7, 2013 at 4:30pm via ProBoards Mobile likes this.
Post by Rin on Jul 7, 2013 at 4:30pm
OOC: formatting when i get to a computer, be glad i spent like 3 hours to type this on phone

Chrys

Ray looked at Carlos with a slightly stubborn frown. "You still didn't have to do that," he protested. Then Selene decided to break her easy-going character and tried to justify the leopard's action. Ray glanced at Chrys, then turned to the older girl with slightly pleading eyes. "I know all that, but... just look at her," he hugged Chrys more tightly for a moment. The girl was still shaking and her eyes were wide open, but unseeing; there were only the whites showing. This was the first time something like that happened to his best friend and he was honestly at a loss about what to do to help her. At that moment, she finally snapped out of the trance-like state and started talking.

Meanwhile, Chrys frantically reached as far as she could in her attempt to find the golden boy's soul. The fact she couldn't see him anywhere temporarily overshadowed everything else. After a while she realized how the world looked. Pitch black darkness and equally blinding golden light swirled all around her. She wanted to close her eyes to protect them when she noticed a big concentration of darkness towards the front of the yacht. A chill ran down the normally fearless girl's back. The bad feeling was strong enough to push the shock she just survived to the back of her mind for the time being. She needed to tell someone right away, or she might go mad. The weretigress blinked a few times and finally slipped back from the spiritual realm. "There... there's something really ... bad .... at the other side ... of the ship," she stammered, grabbing onto Ray, clearly panicking. "Have to... warn everyone..." she then continued, reaching out to the souls of everyone in the raft group. "Something very bad is going on in the front of the boat, be careful," the mental link wiping away most of the anxiousness from her 'voice'.

Ray, relieved that she woke up, patted her back gently to calm her down: "It will be okay, come on, lean on me," he pulled her up on her feet, supporting her. "I suggest going by the roofs to avoid the enemies inside," he then added. If the others agreed, he would make Chrys climb on his back, effectively switching their roles, and use his spear as a pole to jump high enough to reach the next deck. Hopefully Carlos and Selene would cover them since the new arrangement made them vulnerable.

Jasmine

To her mild surprise, the voices were willing to reply... it almost seemed like they were kids. "How do you know we're not guests?" she followed up her question, though her attempt to check this discovery was rendered most likely useless by Zhi's poor attempt at a joke. She rolled her eyes despite the increasing pressure in her head threatening to pop her eyes, and hissed in his direction: "Yes, go ahead and make the crazy kid angry," sarcasm dripping from her voice. Hopefully it was quiet enough for the voice to not notice.

After that, she raised her voice and tried to capture the attention of the invisible child. After all, despite her new, cynical vampiric self, she was still a performer and kids loved circus. "Please excuse the silly guy and his insults. He's actually a clown and he likes to make fun of everyone. We came here to cheer you up. You may not believe it, but I am a magician," she talked quickly, ignoring any pain the voice may have caused her in the meantime. Then she theatrically removed her hat and released six fluttering butterflies from it. "See?" she asked as they spread over the room. If the 'child' got pulled in by the show, she would continue to perform in order to draw it out. If not, then the butterflies would release clouds of colourful mist to force the kid out. After all, neither tear gas, nor numbing mist care whether the enemy is visible. In case it came to the latter option, she would protect herself by covering her face by a see-through piece of cloth from her cape and jump towards Zhi to give him a piece too. In the end, despite his irritating similarity to her own personality, which she was too proud to admit even to herself, he was an ally in this situation, and she needed allies to survive this mess. Even more so when Chrys's voice appeared in her head and finally gave her a direction to head in.
Last Edit: Jul 8, 2013 at 2:36am by


World belongs to the lazy!


Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Jul 7, 2013 at 8:08pm

Post by thedarkestanimefan on Jul 7, 2013 at 8:08pm
Ghosty, Nex
Undead fell back to the ground as the excorcist charged through, splitting skulls which splashed gore across the narrow hallways, making the floors slippery and tangled with limbs and crowded with corpses. A heavy sense of claustrophobia set in as the group moved slower and slower, forced to squeeze past the undead they killed as even more stumbled in their way from the front and the back. Corpses that hadn't been sufficiently torn apart and nearly knocked down began to rise once more, barely attatched arms twitched before grasping hungrily at the exorcists' legs, moans echoing out of the slacked mouths of those who still had heads. Blood flowed slowly from behind gnashing teeth as the crowding horde, and it only takes one bite.

Jerrod
Jerrod's weapon of choice of an ancient, brutal and somewhat dulled sword from an equally old skeleton, which had just been obliterated in a flash of fire and chomping teeth from one of the hellhounds. As the skeleton died, the weapon crumbled to dust as well, leaving him nothing but sand-like vaguely metallic matter streaming out of his open palm. The necromancer was working up an unholy storm, his voice growing louder and louder, his hand flipping frantically through an old black grimiore as skeleton after skeleton burst forth from the ground. The undead force quickly outnumbered the seven hounds three to one but most of them were only able to get in superficial blows before being torn to shreds, incinerated, or both. Sweat beaded on the necromancer's face as his hood fell back, revealing an old man with a few white hairs left and absolutely no muscle between his skin and his skull. His eyes that already seemed to bulge from his face were almost comically wide as he desperately attempted to keep the magic rolling, but the magic wouldn't last forever. The source of unholy power that had been shared amongst the group had allowed even the weakest necromancers to perform great feats, however the last of the energy flowed out of the planar structure created upkept by Harlan and Rane, and with even Ludwig gone there was no one to keep them running. A loud pop sounded as the flow of unholy energies suddenly ceased, along with two thirds of the necromancer's remaining skeletons. He gave a cry of surprise, but after a moment one would notice that it was not at the lack of minions, but at the sudden appearance of a large obsidian tower in the sky with a rapidly diminishing green fire on top which, after a few more moments, went out. As soon as the last nether flame flickered out every tower down the line through the city appeared and plummeted towards the ground, this one mere yards away from the battleground where Jerrod stood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:16 pm


Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Member is Online
Jul 8, 2013 at 1:02am
Post by Dannytheman1 on Jul 8, 2013 at 1:02am
Vela

"You're one to talk..." Vela stated in an annoyed tone, as she rolled her eyes at Faust's remark. Though, she let out a slight friendly nod to tell him that it was happy to see him again, even if he was a corrupt exorcist who she hated a lot. It was still better then the company of these vampires though. That being said, it seemed that the situation had calmed down thanks to Stein, so Vela would be able to ask a few questions.

"Sounds like a plan; I'll stay in the center. I have scouting and healing capabilities." Vela stated rather quickly to make sure the group knew her abilities, as her raven radiant landed on her shoulder at that same moment with Vela nudging towards the bird to show the scouting aspect of her abilities. That's all Vela did, no emotion, no nothing, she didn't want to get any further involved with these exorcists, as she had little trust for them in the first place so she would just be an obedient helper and move on when they were done.

Still, her earlier point still stood strong, if she could get this blood pact off with the exorcist's help she wouldn't mind that in the slightest. Though hopefully that wouldn't make she owe them anything.

"By the way, do you have an ammo or weapons you can spare? I'm rather low.." Vela stated in a casual and noble tone with her holding out hand and showing her practically empty shotgun in the other with it facing away from everyone of course, as she looked among the exorcists to see if any of them were willing to give her supplies, if not, she would simply shrug and move with the group onto the next location they would go to stop no the raft apparently but the fog.

Sain

Well, that's something Sain didn't expect at all. The frightening as hell Ember also know as his former friend was knocked over by an even scarier exorcist who put Ember to shame. Wow, it's a good thing that he didn't have one of these guys as his old friend, otherwise he'd probably be dead by now.

"Thanks... but I wasn't even an exorcist, and you have records on me?" Sain replied to Stein in a rather confused tone, as he didn't expect the holy and powerful exorcists to keep an eye on every single refugee that inspired to be an exorcist on their files, but his duty was to the Warlocks now so it didn't matter all that much regardless of this man's response.

Sain looked at Katrina uncomfortably when she started talking to Ember, but he didn't want to get involved with Ember any further so he simply looked over and nodded at the new exorcist's wishes about taking front guard. The man was frightening sure... but Sain had seen enough in one night that he could honestly say he wasn't phased by all that much at this point besides Ember but she's a different story due to personal reasons obviously.

"Alright.." Sain replied finally, as he walked over to complete the formation while he grabbed the now non electrocuted dagger in the wall before heading into the spear formation in front of him, as he stayed near the new exorcist up the stairs and onto whatever they would run into.

Ember

What was the nerve of this impostor? Did he seriously just reference that event? Seriously? Oh, she'll murder this undead corpse right here and right now if he keeps this up, and no one should mind considering they're bloody vampires. The other vampire girl seemed rather familiar as well, but it was obvious she was just trying to stall Ember's assault so she wouldn't let it stop her.

Ember was quickly losing her cool, but all of it seemed to fade away the moment that Stein shoved her to the ground and gave her a glare that showed she was out of her place. That was a hint.. a major hint, and she wasn't about to let that float past her otherwise she'll just turn into another version of Ren, which was horrendously bad.

"Understood." Ember stated in an obedient tone, as she walked back into rear guard yet again not talking to anybody or listening to any talking less it would end up making her get angry again. Focusing on the path behind them to make sure nobody would sneak up on them anytime soon, but that's when an unexpected voice resonated in the back of Ember's ears that made her want to break the arm of whoever just asked her that question, as Ember turned around with a semi-enraged expression.

"It's personal." Ember stated in a quick and brief manner with all the anger gone, as she began walking with the rest of the group and focusing the on rest of the mission... Though, her zealous angry was starting to get worse and worse by the second, and holding it back didn't seem to be working out all that well this time.



Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Jul 8, 2013 at 2:54am
Post by Silver on Jul 8, 2013 at 2:54am
Carlos and Selena

The male lycan just sighed and kept looking around giving the kids time to recover, even though they were still kids , they should be used to killing by now, the word they lived in was such a place.
"She will be fine, just give her some time" Sel assured ray just before chrys snapped out of it spouting words of danger and warnings at something that lies ahead.
"It is never easy, are you sure you want to burden yourself, why not take a short while she recovers?" Carlos asked ray in an unexpected tone that might even suggest concern before going up ahead of the two kids while mumbling a shut up to Sel who was snickering behind him.

Zhi

"He needs a spanking not candy", zhi sarcastically replied to her in a whisper then went quiet letting her deal with it while he tried to meditate the headache away. When she mentioned the clown part he barely hold back his laughter, sadly he couldn't really do much clowning since he lacked the equipment but he decided to do the next best thing, be a mime. Zhi suddenly started clumsily miming his way around the room, but while doing so he kept discretely placing paper talisman on the walls and floors. He was also careful not to venture to far, never going more then 2 or 3 meteres from his original position.

Faust

Faust just shrugged at vela's reply before going back to listening in on everyone's conversation, he was currently acting more like a politician then a soldier wanting to know everyone's dirty little secret, observing the dynamics between people was always a good thing for a con artist. Once vela asked for ammunition faust gave her a satchel filled with various ammo, he always had ammo for more then his gun since there was always the chance of having to loot a gun upon loosing your own.

"Search trough that for any ammo that you can use, i always carry different types."

Katarina

"Touchy aren't you, I just wanted to compare your version with sain's, his version was quite interesting, especially when it came to you." Katarina replied with a sly tone and in a relaxed fashion suggesting as if it was just something to pass the time, however her words and attitude were carefully chosen in order to bait ember in, curiosity is a powerful weapon afterall. Even if she didn't take the bait, she would still reveal more about her.Unless something extreme happened she would simply keep "interogating" Ember



Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 8, 2013 at 8:58pm
Post by Leiv on Jul 8, 2013 at 8:58pm
`Hold
(Strauss, Ember, vela, Katarina, Sain, Faust, Ren, Marianna, Fenix.)
Fenix looked around nervously, his eyes flickering back and fourth between Sain and Ember, followed by Faust and Vela followed by trying to keep an eye on everyone in the room. Things were getting heated, like OK Carol everyone is about to get shot in the face type of heated and Fenix had really come to appreciate the whole not being shot in the face thing over his past 16 years. Using the tension as his direction and misdirection he slipped quietly out of the Hold. “Ok so I need to avoid as much combat as possible and rely on everyone else mucking **** up enough to slip in unseen and screw up the ritual.” Fenix let out with a sigh, taking the fact that the more powerful a spell was the more intricate and ornate its set up was, making it all the easier to ruin.

Everything in the hold seemed to have taken on a less of an everyone is getting shot feel, and more of a tension is palpable we need a heavy wind sort of atmosphere. Luckily for the vampires and exorcists this wind seemed to arrive on command; unluckily said wind also slammed them all into the opposite wall with bone crunching force. “Ya by all means stand around and have a nice chat, brilliant idea. Said a hulking man easily standing 8 feet tall or at least he would have been if he wasn’t hunched over a cain. His skin looked paper thin, his white wispy hair all but gone from his ancient head. He moved with obviously discomfort wincing as he rested his weight on the cain as he dragged a heavy leg behind him.

Bottom Deck
(Zarok, Arkham)
They stepped through the door, and suddenly the burning seemed to finally let up upon arkham, the vampire feeling as if he had plunged into a cold spring on a blistering summer day, the effect similar but muted for Zarok. Everything was white, the walls and corners of what should have been a hallway disappeared in the dizzying monochromatic brightness. And in the middle of the world of white sat a gorgeous women, long golden hair contrasting delightfully with the white of the toga she wore. Her eyes closed as she strummed the harp.



Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online

Post by Leiv on Jul 9, 2013 at 5:57pm
Deck 2
(Chrys, Ray, Carlos, Selena)
They made their way to the next deck, a not particularly difficult task do to the white iron ladder bolted to the wall between the two floors. “Your all going to die if you stay here” whispered into Chrys’s ear, no one else seemingly able to hear it. The harsh whisper causing the hair on her neck to stand on end as it seemed to flow out of the empty air around her. “Die, die, die, DIE!” it chanted forbiddingly as other whispers began to chime in.

The reached the third deck and it looked abandoned. Towels lay strewn across white lawn chairs, half drunk glasses glistened in the sunlight as it caught the condensation on the outside of the glasses. A cast aside magazine lay folded on the floor, and a record player belched out Frank Sinatra’s voice, which seemed to cut through the silence of the quieting ship;

Bottom Deck right hallway
(Jasmine and Zhi)
“Oh I believe it” the voice called out oddly calm again, accompanied by a slow off rhythm clap. “Just not a very good one.” The final loud clap came out like the crack of a gunshot as the lights flicked on accompanied by little pops as the butterflies were swatted out of the air by a large hand. His face was elongated, his features oversized even for the massive head which stood atop the 2.44+ meter frame and gigantic shoulders. His hands were the size of shovels and his whole body was thick with muscle, topped off by a shaved head which appeared to be covered with some sort of ornate henna tattoo. The voice didn’t match the hulking figure that loomed before them in a pair of grey sweatpants and nothing else. “Now you want to see a real trick.” The hulking man asked in his too light and young voice. “Im going to make you two disappear.”



Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Member is Online
Jul 9, 2013 at 11:13pm
Post by Dannytheman1 on Jul 9, 2013 at 11:13pm
Jerrod

"Hell it didn't work!" Jerrod replied in a furious manner, as he jumped away from the hell hound as fast as he could not expecting the creature to be phased at all. Though, it appeared that it didn't matter, as the hell hound's began to drop to the ground like breaks from the weakened necromancer, who was hiding some god like strength with Jerrod getting ready to flee before that hell-bent spell would be sent in his direction. Though, it seems that something else required his attention for the time being.

A giant flame lit tower rose only a few yards away from Jerrod, screaming the definition of ominous inside his head, but the hyena lycan could help but be curious about what exactly this large tower was. Well, actually he didn't really care about what it was... the thing was just dang tall and with how tall it was he might be able to find a view to find the rest of the crew. The only problem being, he didn't exactly know if something bad would happen if he approached the tower or not.

"Hey Yorick, any information on this tower?" Jerrod replied quickly, as he began to observe the tower. Though, he made sure to keep his eyes on the necromancer that was shocked from the who ordeal as much as him for the time being, but hey, Jerrod didn't do anything to him in fact he kind of helped him so hopefully the old man would cut him a break and allow him to find his crew.

Until then, Jerrod began to approch the tower nearest to him, looking around for a type of staircase or entryway he could use to climb up the thing... if not then he would hopefully gain some information on what the hell this thing was from Yorick.
Last Edit: Jul 9, 2013 at 11:13pm by


Stray Lamb



Archer's Master
Posts: 93
Jul 11, 2013 at 5:10am

Post by Rin on Jul 11, 2013 at 5:10am
Chrys

The young weretigress obediently hung onto her friend as he brought her up to the next deck. She was still very distraught, but Ray's closeness began to calm her down a bit - that is, until a strange voice assaulted her senses, setting off every animal instinct she had in her. Though her mind was in disarray, her body reacted by itself. Chrys morphed into hybrid form and crouched, pulling Ray behind her protectively. Only then did she speak: "We can't stop here, something is here. It's in here with us, can't you hear it?" This was the first time since the golden boy was shot that she actually looked around and took in the presence of people other than Ray. Once her eyes landed on Carlos, she blinked a few times, then asked slowly: "... You... you didn't shoot the boy just now, did you?" The terrible suspicion was enough to stop her in her tracks despite her own warning, and she ignored the chanting of the word 'die' completely, staring at Carlos instead. However she was already in a conscious state again, and her foresight would kick in if there was danger to the group.

Meanwhile, Ray replied to the other two. "But you said yourself that we don't have time," he referred Selene's previous comment as an answer to both of them. Then Chrys started to freak out again. though she didn't make much sense, Ray was glad that she was at least registering her surroundings more now. However it was clearly not a good idea to let her discuss the golden boy with Carlos. Because of that, he quickly jumped into the conversation when she asked her question. "It doesn't matter now, didn't you say we had to move?" Hopefully, Carlos would be sensible enough to not reply to the girl.

Ray's interruption brought Chrys's attention back to the problem of disembodied voices for long enough to look at the surroundings through the astral plane. She would search the deck for spiritual presence which could be a possible explanation for the voice.

Jasmine

The voice seemed to calm down for a moment, though it made an unchild-like remark, and then the lights came on. Jasmine looked up to take in the whole appearance of their opponent as he made his confident claims as to their fate. However for that purpose, it might have been better to not gather all the butterflies on his hand. When they made contact, they immediately exploded into clouds of orange and green mist with their respective effect; possibly, this numbing tear gas combination would be big enough to cover even his face and momentarily shield the giant's vision. "Actually, I'm the expert on that," grinned Jasmine mischievously and took a pompous pose while the opponent was hopefully distracted. "This is how you do it," she said throwing her hands up and in front of her diagonally in a pose, actually shooting 2 invisible gummy strings towards the ceiling. Immediately after that, she disappeared. Once invisible, she stepped back to increase tension in the strings, then let them catapult her towards the giant in a way that would make her approach to him from above. As she would pass by him, Jasmine would attempt to stab one of his eyes with the sharp end of her staff. However she would not land near him, but instead let her trajectory complete and end up behind the enemy now, at the same distance as she was from him when the jump started.
Last Edit: Jul 11, 2013 at 6:43am by


World belongs to the lazy!


Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Jul 11, 2013 at 6:02am
Post by Silver on Jul 11, 2013 at 6:02am
Carlos and Selena

Carlos was busy looking around the desolate place and didnt really pay much attention to chrys' words and just brushed her off with a quick reply. "Not this again, he had to die, lets just move on." Selena would of facepalmed at Carlos' lack of tact but the eerie scene got her focused on the surroundings instead, the place looked as everyone had just suddenly vanished right in the middle of a party/vacation, and she noticed that apparently carlos was also weary of the strange surroundings. The fact that everyone seemed to be on edge in this place clearly suggested something was wrong.

Zhi

He just kept to quiet and trying to stay out of the way while Jasmine did her "trick". Zhi would activate the talismans he had placed earlier regardless of jasmine's success or if the creature tried to attack him, the talismans would act as a weakening ward. Zhi wanted to criple the hulking figure so he would be easier to deal with, even though his size suggested that he would be slow, there was no actual proof of such a thing and he wasn't stupid enough to make such mistakes. If the hulking figure was visibly weakened by talisman or attack, he would try to grab any nearby sharp object and throw it at the creatures neck. If no sharp object was present he would create one if he had the means (like breaking a chair or such), if however the hulking figure wouldn't be weakened zhi would stand back and try to sneak past it if an opportunity arised or if it was distracted by something.



Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Member is Online
Jul 11, 2013 at 6:30am
Post by Dannytheman1 on Jul 11, 2013 at 6:30am
Ember

"How the...." Ember agitatedly responded to Katrina, but unexpectedly Ember found herself not able to respond with the rest of the sentence when one moment she was standing up straight and tall and the next moment she was on the ground with her back against the wall in an insane amount of pain. So much in fact, that her body wasn't even able to react until the moment she the mocking voice of the enemy resonated in the distance, which immediately infuriated Ember in response as her expression turned into a scowl that was worse when she even encountered Sain just a bit ago.

"Stein I'm going to attack him." Ember quickly stated to Stein to make sure that she wouldn't be doing something out of order this time, but still...

What was with this man, he looked like an old weakling and withered way beyond an age a man could live, but still, that attack earlier was not pure strength... that means this man knew very powerful magic and was good it at that. Ember only had a few options and the time she had to execute it before another spell came her way was slim, and their formation was already broken so it's not like she'll get in trouble for acting freely. For now, she'll use her youth to press an advantage over the vampire.

Ember quickly readied both her pistols in her left and right hand, as she quickly enchanted them with holy energy in order to reduce the destructive power of the bullets and have a holy effect that would harm this strange man if he was anything corrupted. First, Ember fired 3 shots from her right hand pistol at the hulking figure to keep him busy, as she helped herself off the ground still in pain from the earlier attack. Once she had done that, Ember would begin running to the nearest cover she could find to avoid the enemies sight, while firing both pistols at the man while she was moving this time.

It was Ember's goal to keep moving in a sporadic in strange way to keep the man guessing, that way she'll have a higher chance of evading his attack, while he wouldn't be able to do the same due to the horrible state he was in.

Sain

Everything was kind of stressing at this point, there was Ember, exorcists, and to top it off Katrina who is kind of always there... But anyways, having all these things together was just making Sain paranoid that one of these exorcist and especially Ember could turncoat any second or end up freaking out because Katrina and her sadistic nature does that, and Sain knows that very well.

It seemed like fate ended up having a sick sense of humor, as a gust of wind smacked Sain across the room and into a wall right when he stated that in his head. It was almost as a 'there's still actual enemies here!" message to mock him endlessly, which actually annoyed Sain quite a bit as he pulled out his dagger and supplies to check the current status on how it was doing. Sain had some poison but the vine kind of flew off when mr. zappy touched the dagger, so Sain would have to grab the vine from the ground in front of him first.

That being said, sain quickly laced his dagger with poison using the plant, and tossed the dagger at the weird withered man. If this poison actually worked on this thing, which Sain kind of doubted it would... it shoud have a heavy effect since the poison causes exhaustion. Still, it was a good idea to create insurance, so after quickly jumping on his feet Sain evasively ran over to the vine that was lying on the ground from earlier and grabbed with his right hand while snapping the vine at the man like a whip.

If the vine grabbed onto the man, he could begin sapping the magical energy he had, but Sain was prepared to let go any second since he remembered what powerful magic this man had. If Sain was able to sap enough energy from the man too, he would create another vine just below the man to bind his feet as well using Sain's unoccupied left hand.

Vela

"Thanks Faust, I'm guessing our bet is off by now." Vela stated in semi-joking tone, as she quickly reloaded her shotgun with the ammo she casually grabbed from Faust's hand.

"So, Stein was it? Do you know how the refugees are fairing?" Vela slipped into the conversations towards Stein, as she finally found some free time to ask him a question and Vela wanted to use it to make sure everybody back home was doing okay. Sure, Vela was a vampire, but it doesn't mean she lost compassion to her old allies unless Katrina demanded she did so with that blood pact.

Though, she didn't hear Stein's question in time, as a gust of wind quickly blew her away and into a wall with her back against it with Vela naturally rubbed her head in response with her body still rather confused she could handle a painfully impact like this without her bones being crushed. That was until an unnatural voice was heard in the distance, it appeared to be some hulking tall man who sent chills down Vela's spine from the pure disgusting abnormality he was. Still, she didn't want to engage fights unnecessary and since this man actually took the time to talk maybe there was still a chance for reason.

"Everyone alright?" Vela said to everyone in the area, still her first order of measure was to obtain some life energy, radiant was injured in the blast, so Vela had to quickly put the poor raven in her bag for safety. The only way she would obtain this life energy was from a living thing at this point, but she couldn't really search for rats or spiders while this man was in the way.

"Who exactly are you? My name is Vela Aqil, and you should move out of our way now." Vela demanded her gaze supposedly unflinching with her noble nature unnaturally kicking in as she introduced herself first, but she was still worried about her comrades and her friends. Though Vela's face filled with rage when she noticed Sain was actually attacked the man and that one exorcist girl too. Making Vela let out an angry sigh, as she pulled out her shotgun and aimed it at the man while strafing slightly to the left slightly in case he freaked out and began firing at them.




Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Jul 11, 2013 at 12:48pm
Post by Silver on Jul 11, 2013 at 12:48pm
Faust

"Guess it is" he replied with the same tone just before he got flung into the wall. "SON OF A...!!!" he grunted before dragging himself up staring at the hunched man. Faust's sin was greed, but this old geezer was just rubbing him the wrong way so he immediately drew his gun and joined Ember in shooting him while also going for cover. Fausts gun was designed to pack a punch in order to take down larger targets so unless the old man had some sort of bullet defense the shoots should hurt him quite a bit.

Katarina

Once Ember started speaking katarina knew she had goten to her but before she could the story she wanted some asshole decided to show up and flung them all into walls, but unlike the others she used her agility to soften her landing by hitting the wall with her legs and hands first, similar to a cat falling from heights, in order to absorb the impact. She said nothing but was wear a cold smile which clearly denoted anger. While faust and ember started shooting, Katarina tossed her blades, with a spin to them, though the blades weren't aimed directly for the old man instead she tossed them sideways towards the walls from where they would bounce towards the old man. As to not make things to easy some of the blood she gather split up into small shuriken like projectile and started heading and spinning around the old man aimming to slice him from all angles and sides. Still not done yet she would use her ability to retrive the blades to refresh their kinetic energy while also using the blood shurikens as footholds for the blades to bounce of and attack the old geezer again without the need to have them return to her hand. With her control over the blood and the "magnetic" pull of her blades she would be able keep the old geezer stuck in the bladestorm for as long as she willed if nothing interefered.



Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Jul 11, 2013 at 9:14pm
Post by thedarkestanimefan on Jul 11, 2013 at 9:14pm
Strauss
It seemed both groups had gone with his suggestion, falling into line quite nicely despite their continued chatter. Strauss was about to sigh at the lack of professionalism before someone else demonstrated the issue at hand for him, his inhuman reflexes barely giving him time to thrust knives into floor and ceiling, slowing his impact just enough that he ended with his feet braced against the wall rather than slammed into it like a board. Before he was able to get down and rip his knives free however, much of the group had already opened fire on what appeared to be an old man. Strauss would normally have no issue with this approach, however there were things to note, if quickly. The first was that the wind that came through was most certainly magical of origin and far more powerful than your normal gust of breeze, fully capable of putting bullets off their already iffy trajectories on a rocking ship. The second was that the old man was either quite confident of his ability to do as Strauss thought, or was a decoy of sorts, after all it made no sense to reveal himself so grandly if he had the jump on them.
Of course, Strauss also had little time to deal with anything that wasn't the main objective, so he only paused a few precious moments to throw his goggles down and scan their surroundings, ready to act, as he would not lunge into what could easily become a blender of bullets and blades and adding to it was a waste of ammunition at this point.

Jerrod
As the pillar hit the ground a resounding thud, wave of air and shockwaves shot out, causing everyone to stumble, the old necromancer to fall on his back and the nearby skeletons to lose a few poorly bonded limbs. As everyone recovered they found that the tower had done a resounding, absolutely nothing to the ground, the part of the building it partially fell on, and even the skeleton that had been beneath it was practically untouched other than what the force of a seemingly non-existent object caused. The black tower that had fallen just moments before seemed to be both there and not there, as if you would close one eye and see it and look through the other and not, only the force it exerted from the fall and its sheer presence allowing it to be seen in this world from its plane. At least, until part of the tower cracked off, causing a chunk the size of a normal rock to tumble to the ground, which stayed very visible as the rest of the structure faded from sight and rested silently on the ground. The sudden events of its collapse had been enough to cause another pause with hostilities, but just before everything came to its senses enough to start ripping each other apart again there was a high-pitched and rather girly scream from the old man who turned tail and ran, not so much away from the hounds but from where the rock lay, around it now a small, very slowly expanding pool of utter black. There was a chorus of howls as the hounds glared at Jerrod for a moment, and then tore apart a few more skeletons on their way out as they hastened to leave the area. Suddenly Jerrod's friend was back as if he never left, grinning and bent over looking at what had happened with his hands on his knees. "So, hows it going man?"


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:20 pm














Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Jul 12, 2013 at 7:49am

Post by Nexius on Jul 12, 2013 at 7:49am
Zarok, Arkhan and Mariana

"Ah, that feels so much better!" said the male vampire, Zarok hushed the vampire with a glare and he stared at the stranger who was playing the harp beautifully. Zarok swallowed hard, thinking 'She might be evil than she looks.... or have power of angelic beings that could kill us in a flash...' The male vampire suddenly get behind Zarok, "Good Sir, Save me! it's a woman!" Zarok sighed and glared that made Arkhan shut his mouth automatically. Zarok finally opened his mouth. "Who are you?" but he was ready to shadow walk with the male vampire in any moment he felt something was off.

Meanwhile, Mariana was giggling in her mind as the human was providing her free ride, 'This human is smart and interesting... May be I should turn him into my kin.' Then Mariana giggled again in her mind. 'Oh right. I forgot... I shouldn't do that. I will lose my free ride if I did that.'


OOC: I will work on Cheon's post soon. Sorry for long delays



Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Jul 14, 2013 at 4:31pm


Post by Dannytheman1 on Jul 14, 2013 at 4:31pm
Jerrod

Bang! The loud noise of the pillar hitting the ground my Jerrod's ears scream in pain, as his legs gave a similar reaction knocking out from under Jerrod causing him to stumble a bit that woke him up from reality quickly. That's right, there were still many ferocious foes around him that he needed to pay attention to, especially after the tower collapsed like that but his this tower felt like a heaven filled with information and Jerrod couldn't help but want to pluck some of this information from it.

"Amazing..." Jerrod stated in awe, as he watched the non-existent object and the force that it left that felt like it would be impossible to create by such an object. This pause of silence swung through the entire fighting scene, as everyone seemed to be rather quiet and in awe of the spectacle before them, but Jerrod didn't notice. In fact, he wanted to grab a piece of the tower and bring it back to some lab for inspection of what the hell it was.

That was until the girly scream and the growls broke Jerrod's concentration, as Jerrod was about to turn around and attack the loud mongrels like a rabid beast since they were interrupting his focus which was delicate at this moment, but it didn't seem like they stayed long since they all ran away quickly with Jerrod not caring about what the problem was in the slightest. After all, he was a lycan, so his senses were acute to this kind of danger.

"Hm, oh hey man." Jerrod stated turning his head towards his friend, as he had his left hand under his chin staring at the overly happy man, who apparently shared his view on how nonthreatening this thing felt, though this man certainly lacked the intrigue that Jerrod had. Not that it really mattered since everyone has different interests.

"Do you know what this was? It seems so surreal." Jerrod asked, as he realized the irony of a lycan using the word surreal that put a slight smile on his face, as he approached the crash object to see if there was any debris he could grab that he could fit in his small bag and not annoy the hell out of Yorick doing so.

"I'm doing fine, now that all those enemies are gone." Jerrod replied with a chuckle, as he finally decided to reply to his friends original question.



Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 15, 2013 at 6:46pm


Post by Leiv on Jul 15, 2013 at 6:46pm
Deck 3 patio
(Ray, Chrys, Carlos, Selena, Fenix)
The eerily calm scene of the abandoned sun deck was rudely interrupted as Fenix came bursting through the door. The harried teen stopped abruptly to look at the patio then at the small group and back at the patio. “What the…?” the rest of the sentence interrupted by a roar behind him causing the sarcastic teenager to cringe and start running towards the group, Fenix blindly squeezing off a few shots from his pistol towards the door as leapt and slid the rest of the way yelling “shoot it!”

In the doorway now stood a…well a dog seemed the best way to describe it, though it had the proportions that a small child would perceive when seeing a Great Dane for the first time. It loomed over them all head, shoulders, and giant teeth as it easily stood 6 feet tall. Its growl seemed to shake their bones and rattle their teeth. Before pouncing forward barking nastily.

Deck 1 right door
(Jasmine, Zhi)
The Giant before them hissed and yelped in pain as the butterflies explodes into tear gas which quickly engulfed his eyes. He howled as his eyes watered and grabbed at them with his massive palms instinctually, right before the sharp end of the staff stabbed down piercing a few inches of his flesh. The giant howled in pain once more and flung his arms out, the added momentum overbalancing Jasmine and sending her sprawling across the floor farther down the corridor than she had aimed for. His massive fists connected with the walls and blew a pair of matching holes through the hard wood and fiberglass. “You disgusting little mortals, how dare you raise a hand against me, know your place and die, die, diediediediediediediedie” He closed his eyes and a harsh pain began to swell up in Zhi and Jasmine’s stomach, the two began to cough, blood splattering their hands as they covered their mouths. Jasmine felt ill, the type of ill her turning had made her feel her body responding to that instinctual knowledge of an rapidly approaching end if she didn’t do something. Zhi was handling it better but only slightly his vision was wavy as his head felt heavy on his shoulders.



Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 15, 2013 at 7:47pm

Post by Leiv on Jul 15, 2013 at 7:47pm
Hold
(Vela, Sain, Katarina, Marianna, Strauss, Ember, Faust, Ren)
The crack of the gunshots reverberated off the hull, “Sure try shooting the sudden newcomer, I’m sure he had no plan in mind for that, children.” He said dripping contempt. He let the shots from Ember sink into his skin, his body shaking as it absorbed the inertia of the bullets, his staff flashing in front of his face in a wave, sending the rest of the bullets by him without much of a thought. He caught Sains hurled dagger by its hilt giving it a quick glance over before sending it rocketing back towards where Sain stood with a strength his frail body seemed incapable of. Finally he gave an audible sigh and slammed the bottom of his cain into the ground a massive blast of air sending Katarina’s blades and shuriken spinning away as the sudden concentrated blast of wind caught the flats of the blades from below.

“This is what he sends against us? Children, abominations,” he narrowed his gaze at Strauss “and a Cambion. A far fall from Gabriel.” E said his eyes looking up as he finished. “Veni Veni Vicci” he said with a sarcastic drawl and a jab of his staff at each word sending out blasts of wind towards Strauss and Katarina, seemingly unconcerned with the others, as his skin seemed to take on more collar and several wrinkles disappeared as a golden light spilled forth softly from his eyes.



Stray Lamb



Archer's Master
Posts: 93
Jul 16, 2013 at 4:47am
Post by Rin on Jul 16, 2013 at 4:47am
Chrys

Carlos actually admitted shooting the boy from before right in Chrys’s face – Ray facepalmed silently and looked at his friend with worry. But the weretigress didn’t get a chance to react. As she took a deep breath in order to shout at him, she noticed a disturbance in the surrounding spiritual energy. A familiar spirit was quickly closing in on the group, and something vicious was chasing it. Before the girl even managed to warn the others, Fenix burst out into the open with a bewildered expression, a giant dog at his trail. That immediately took priority and Ray didn’t hesitate to take aim at the beast.

Of course, his crossbow bolts couldn’t hope to achieve the same destructive power as bullets, so he had to rely on accuracy. He shot one iron bolt at the dog’s eye, hoping to get through the thinner bone there and pierce its brain too, but then immediately switched back to the spear – the creature was obviously getting ready to jump and then he’d need a close range weapon more. He was ready to dodge the dog if it came, and then he would follow up jumping towards it from the side and trying to pierce its heart by thrusting the blessed silver-ingrained spear in by the inside of the front leg.

In the meantime, Chrys, in her hybrid form, attempted to pull the dog’s attention to herself. She roared and arched her back in a very feline way, and when the dog attacked, she jumped in the opposite way from Ray, but still kept an eye on her friend. She hoped to use her smaller size to slip through the attacking beast’s front claws and use her fangs to tear at its jugular. However should her foresight warn her of any danger to herself or Ray, she was ready to switch the direction at any time and ram into Ray in order to carry him out of the dog’s range.

Jasmine

Jasmine made an impatient ‘tsk’ sound when she missed the giant’s eye. He was lucky; her accuracy at such short range was usually impeccable, but he made a sudden movement due to the tear gas. What was more troublesome, she got caught in his wide, aimless swing, and the added momentum sent her skidding across the floor. She got a few unnecessary bruises, but on the other hand, the added momentum transformed into her advantage. With the gummy strings stretched more than she could have stretched them herself, she was catapulted right back at the enemy while he got his arms stuck in the walls. Since it seemed it was extremely difficult to pierce his skin, the vampire girl figured she should try to trap and exhaust him instead. As she flew towards him, she quickly shot two invisible blobs of gummy Dark Matter towards the holes in which the giant’s hands were temporarily stuck. She hoped the Dark Matter would be able to trap him more permanently. Then she prepared one more blob in her hand.

At that moment, the enemy’s words took effect and she squirmed in pain, her whole body whacked by the bloody coughing. But that would not stop her momentum; that part of the attack was already set in stone. She felt like she was dying again. The sensation seemed to stretch time as her thoughts spiralled out of control for a fraction of a second. “What should I do…” she panicked, but then her reason returned. The bodily effects seemed to be inflicted on them with the enemy’s words. So they should be saved if the man couldn’t talk. That actually fell right in line with what she intended to do before as well. She narrowed her eyes to increase her focus, and taking advantage of the fact that she was invisible and the giant was hopefully distracted by having his arms stuck and by Zhi, she whooshed right above his head and slammed the gummy blob into his face. The substance should effectively close his mouth… even better, it should also cover his nose and prevent him from breathing, and if his eyes were still closed, they should be sealed like that as well. After the attack, the added momentum would carry her along the ceiling for a few more meters, and she decided to stick herself to it instead of landing back on the ground.


World belongs to the lazy!


Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Jul 16, 2013 at 8:37am
Post by Silver on Jul 16, 2013 at 8:37am
Carlos and Selena

Fenix suddenly burst onto the deck with a giant hound following him. Carlos being his cynical self decided to sarcastically greet fenix "Hey fenix, what brings you here?".
Despite the seemingly careless attitude, he did switch the ammo from one of his gun from normal bullets to armor penetration ones, the hound was pretty big so normal bullets might not have the kick it needed also it didn't seem like a shape shifter so silver bullets again might prove to be useless.

After quickly reloading, Carlos simply aimed at the hounds head and start shooting wanting to destroy it's brain.

Zhi

Just like jasmine, zhi suspected that the giant's words was the cause of the pain. Zhi quickly placed a defensive talisman on himself trying to lower the impact of the giant's words while also tossing one to jasmine. After increasing the defense, he activated the sealing talismans he place around the room trying to weaken the giant and help jasmine taking him out. To further distract him, zhi even tossed an offensive one towards the giant to further help jasmine with whatever plans she had.

Faust

"Well that was a waste of bullets, anyone have any better ideas?" Faust asked the other while still hidden behind the cover trying to think of what to do. Grenades were and option though having one being sent back would be really bad, though the vials might be a solution. "Should we try the vials?" faust shouted at the others wanting a second opinion on his idea.

Katarina

When she noticed the old man caught sain's dagger and flung it back towards the vampire, she diverted some of the blood towards sain to act as a shield. "Watch it", she shouted at sain while retriving her blades and blood wanting to prepare for the next round as the old man seemed to be getting... younger. "Any ideas Stein?" Kat asked while crouching down near stein and making a shield/umbrella with the blood infront of herself and strauss to shield them from the wind. The shield had an aerodynamic shape to better deflect the wind but also a few holes as to not block vision. She though about just using all her blood to form a javelin and toss it the old man's heart but it would be to risky as she might need said blood for defense.



Stray Lamb




The Ghost's back to its old tricks {<|>,...,<|>}
Posts: 173
Jul 16, 2013 at 3:17pm

Post by Shadow-Heart on Jul 16, 2013 at 3:17pm

said:

Ghosty, Nex


said:

Cheon, Cuore



said:




Serpent-Maxwell (v1)

The sound of battle cries echoed through the tunnel. The sound waves reverberating through the metallic structure and sending pulses throughout the serpentine body like the drum of a rattle snake.

“This is bloody annoying” said a frustrated Maxwell through gritted teeth. “From all the creatures in this accursed world, why was I given the likeness of this loathsome creature!?” Anger and resentment would be clearly heard in his voice as it hissed out from within his fanged teeth which were hidden behind the veil covering his mouth.

“The serpent holds quite the symbolic meaning and most of them suit your current spiritual, mental and physical state.”
“Who cares about that? I, freaking hate snakes. They creep me out.”
“And that’s exactly why your subconscious mind transmogrified you into such a shape, for you to battle your inner demons… come to think of it; I wouldn’t have been surprised if you were born as a Snake.”

Maxwell was about to protest again but his thoughts were silenced by the loud screams of the men in front which were soon followed by the crude sound that can only be produced by the man made killing weapons.

*BANG-BANG-BANG*

The gunshots echoing into the tunnel and spreading past Maxwell; which were soon followed by further screams of the men he was tailing, sent chills down the half-man-half-serpentine creature’s body.

“What’s going on there? I hope the earlier two exorcists are not in grave peril.” Maxwell thought as he slithered further ahead, picking up his pace.

“They’ll be fine; you should take your time.” The voice in Maxwell’s head suggested.

“Don’t talk if you’re not going to be helpful” the hunter retorted.

Raising the ornate snake headed weapon, the morphed Maxwell pointed at the farthest side of the wall’s edge. The dark purplish energy streamed out of the Golden snake’s mouth and jetted towards the wall. But just at that moment someone’s hand threw up into the air. The blackish liquid coming in contact with a solid surface instantly spread out its tendrils wrapping around the corpse like hand but the force of impact sent the hand flying back towards the wall. Maxwell could only stand in bewilderment as he witnessed the body of a male human crash into the side of the tunnel and then with only a delay of a second, the serpent-creature was pulled forward towards the intended target: the side wall.

Cutting through the air with immense speed, the new streamlined body of the bizarre man-serpent zipped through the air. With a deafening sound, accompanied with an indent in the metal structure at the creature’s impact; Maxwell’s body was sprawled onto the side of the tunnel, attached onto the surface, defying gravity, the golden snake head stabbed into the corpse’s palm. Maxwell was face to face with the living dead whom trying to pull itself free and gnaw at the new human resembling face in front of its eyes made the man imbued with dark energy pull his head back out of reach from the rotted gums and decayed yellowed teeth... or probably it was simply a lot of plaque.

Pushing himself away from the wall which seemed to take a second longer than expected; the reason for his supposed defying gravity stunt stemmed from the fact that the only weird aspect of the scene shown to the living party present was that the new eight feet tall creature; though it would be reaching that height if it was to stand on the tip of its tail which was in the shape of a sharp golden scorpion’s poison tail; but the tail itself had dark spikes protruding out from the side and around it, somewhat akin to the likeness of a Stegosaurus but miniaturized and bountiful.

Maxwell glanced at the row of gaping holes and torn metal for a few seconds which were caused due to him freeing himself from the dull metal surface before returning to face the struggling human, dead human held up high in his right hand.

“Zombies? Again? How many do we have to cut down these arisen before they realize that they are simply wasting away their pitiful lives?” The serpent spoke from behind its dark-Grayish mask.

With a flick of his wrist, the undead was released into the air and began to fly off towards the closest exorcist but it only got to experience the feeling of flight for mere second before it was sliced and diced into countless pieces of minced meat.

The razor sharp dark purple-obsidian web which had surrounded the dead-man’s body prior to converging and slicing it apart like a laser cutting through metal, now spun around and reformed into a large web shielding Maxwell from the front. Slowly spinning in and anti-clockwise motion, small protrusions began appearing from all the joints as sharp spikes.

“Sorry for the delay Aaron, Cheon but backup has arrived.”

Saying that while forgetting that he looked and sounded nothing like the Maxwell they saw fighting against the Gorgon on the roof of the citadel’s parking lot; with a single thought, the spikes would being to be fired out from the spinning web; like bullets from a Gatling gun.

The hardened diamond like spikes would begin to impale all the zombies in front and at the side of the blasting web-shield. Though as if a thorn shooting web wasn’t crazy enough, the spikes weren’t all horizontal shots like a bullet but there were vertical, slanted, and in all kinds angles that a somewhat circular spider web is created from. And they were being shot at insane speeds. Chopping away and or pushing back anything that came in their line of fire. This thankfully would be the risen-dead for they were in an extraordinary high number and most likely by now would have begun to focus on this new threat that suddenly appeared behind them.

While the massacre would go on, Maxwell would suddenly think, “Huh!? Did the other exorcist ever introduce himself to me? I met Aaron before but how did I know the name of the other one?”

Surprisingly or intriguingly the voice in his head had been kept silent since it last spoke of leaving the exorcists alone but Maxwell was too preoccupied to notice such detail.

Last Edit: Jul 16, 2013 at 3:38pm by

Fear thy Shadow for it shall consume us even in Death
You're back to your old ghosty self with the long posts of doom and destruction that only a Ghosty of ghostyness can fathom


Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Jul 17, 2013 at 11:06pm

Post by Nexius on Jul 17, 2013 at 11:06pm
Cheon, Cuore

Cheon stared at the stranger who came and called his name, "Whoever you are, your help is appreciated. You have me in disadvantage here stranger, you know mine, but I do not know yours." said Cheon loudly for the stranger to hear, as the blasting zombies were not giving him a great advantage, Cheon changed his tactic slice them with his fire enchantment, burning them to ashes. The long enormously long katana made sure Cheon was far enough from the zombies and Cheon made it sure the zombies won't get close upon Aaron as well. As the long blade of Genesis touches his foes, they were begin to consumed by fire and turn them into ashes; leaving no leftover of dead zombies. "In any case, Stranger. Do you know how we get out from this place?" said Cheon, numbers of zombies were not going to decrease, unless they destroy the source of it, and finding the source was not so easy. So the only way Cheon could think about is escaping, and then he started to feel something in him. 'But what is it?' thought Cheon.

Mariana

Mariana
OOC: Leiv Mariana is with Fenix, riding his shadow

Mariana sighed as her free ride is in danger, 'If I was immune to natural sunlight.....' thought Mariana, with frustration. The day time really made her useless, and the shade provided by where her free ride stands was not enough for her to fight the creature. 'This is annoying' Mariana vented out her anger then again, knowing what happens if they do not stop these necromancers and their allies in time, she couldn't wish for night to come quick. 'If only this human goes to that large shady area...' thought Mariana hopefully.
Last Edit: Jul 17, 2013 at 11:17pm by


Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Jul 18, 2013 at 6:15pm


Post by Dannytheman1 on Jul 18, 2013 at 6:15pm
Sain

The dagger that Sain had used was caught and hurled back at him as the man performed a spectacle that seemed so unreal. Sain quickly rolled out of the way of the attack to his left to avoid the dagger, as his mind screamed that even his vines weren't strong enough to stop the force of a throw that strong. At this moment, he knew that none of his abilities would be strong enough to take down his powerful defenses so Sain would need to absorb enough magical energy for a vine strong enough to handle those defenses.

Sain quickly began to use his magical energy to store magical energy on the wall that was behind the old man, the wall he had just broke through to be exact and then when enough time would pass he would be able to use this vine to restrain the man, but for the time being he would need to have some sort of distraction so nothing would be drawn to him.

"I don't have an idea against someone like this, so suggestions would be great." Sain stated to Stein in a rather panicked voice, but he did actually have a card he was playing it would just do Sain well to pretend he didn't for the time being.

Vela

"You've got to be kidding me..." Vela mumbled, as she watched the crazy old man perform such an incredible feat for someone his age. How the hell would she be able to stop an insane beast like this, espically since her life energy wouldn't be able to get anywhere near him. She could disrupt his energy, but she would die before she would even be able to get near him. The only option is Sain, and he didn't appear to have any cards that would be worth playing anytime soon.

Though, then the exorcists mentioned something interesting. Vials, what could they possibly mean by that, and how exactly could that even get near this crazed man.

"Do you people have an idea or not?" Vela asked in their direction, as she still pointed her shotgun at the man almost as a natural defense even if she knew that it wouldn't do that much good in the slightest.

Ember

"How did he..." Ember thought in an utterly surprised manner, as she didn't expect something to completely ignore her bullets like it was nothing. Fire bullets could work, but with all that wind magic that could end up doing more harm then good at the moment in time. What could she do, she had to protect her squad or else... this wasn't good.

Ember began to pull out that unknown vial in her hand, as she looked at it and back at the enemy in a brief fashion not sure if this was the moment to do with anything or not. She face began to fill with anger, as she was annoyed about the fact that... that stupid man didn't tell them anything about it and uncertainties were annoying else hell to deal with!

"Hell if I know!" Ember replied to Vela, as she waited for someone to say something that could help them out for the time being.
Last Edit: Jul 18, 2013 at 6:29pm by


Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 18, 2013 at 8:28pm


Post by Leiv on Jul 18, 2013 at 8:28pm
Arkhan and Zarok
Her long slender fingers strummed across the silver chords of the harp, soft calming music gliding lazily upon the air as it seemed to wrap its soothing embrace around Zarok and Arkhan. They felt warm, their unease being soothed away by the gentle caress of the music. Arkhan’s anxiety over the beautiful women sitting serenely on the stool before them seemed to drain out of him, her golden tresses and kind smile enthralling him and putting him at ease in a manner he had never felt before around a women. Gone was the worry, the fear, the anxiety, and that all too familiar cold chill running down his back when he was near a women, replaced by a comforting warmness where his heart had once beat.

“Relax young beast.” The women’s voice was perfect, lyrical and sounded like warm honey. “There are no shadows here, no darkness, no fear or pain, no fight.” Her fingers languidly plucked on the strings, the soft notes of the harp hanging in the air around her. “Relax my beasts, your fight is over.”




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:25 pm


Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Jul 18, 2013 at 11:45pm

Post by thedarkestanimefan on Jul 18, 2013 at 11:45pm
Strauss
Strauss noted the complete absence of what he had been checking for, and found his discovery further evidenced by the actions of the mage. He was there, and was simply quite confident in his abilities, and with reason to be. Strauss gave a smile and a mocking bow to the mage as he looked to him, responding shortly to the questions of the others in a simple manner. "We act." Strauss blurred away from his original position, having waited for the wind blasts to be thrown just before he first acted to ensure he could get out of the way without the mage tracking him. He wasn't currently worried about being hit, but he didn't want the two explosive canisters he tossed out to get blown out of the hallway before they detonated. After a short flash reminiscent of a flashbang, Strauss was nowhere to be seen, having cut his way through the side of the ship's hold to an access hall he had seen earlier during his search. The air was thick with a light smoke and hundreds of slowly falling pieces of foil. It was a chaff grenade, though it targeted far more than electronic waves. Each one had been inscribed with the sign of Metatron, something which denoted power in a quite neutral way and would result in an un-knowable reaction were it to be used heavily. However, these were small and inscribed with nothing but the boredom of several people tasked to do so, so they effect was minimal in that department. It would however, cause a massive disturbance on gathering magic energies from around them similar to the way chaff effects electronic waves, hopefully leaving the mage with only his own, very limited life force to burn. Strauss however, did not need to draw on his surroundings, as demonic power wells from within, evidenced by the sudden rapidly spreading red glow on the wall next to the mage before Strauss exploded from behind it, charging at the mage with the extra momentum, hellfire crackling at his feet and hands, his blades scything towards the throat.
Shoot first, dissect later.
The only terrorist with life insurance


Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Jul 19, 2013 at 12:02am


Post by thedarkestanimefan on Jul 19, 2013 at 12:02am
Jerrod
The chip of the tower was the only piece that had managed to spill over completely to their plane, and therefore the only thing of interest to Jerrod. His companion however, did not seem so sure.
"Uh, you know I think those guys were running from something, and sorry man I don't think it was you."He said before bursting into a small fit of chuckles, unable to continue expressing his opinion as the small pool of liquid darkness around the black rock slowly grew ever larger, not approaching a rain puddle rather than a spilled cup of water. Green sparks flared briefly and sporadically over the expanding surface, though it seemed to make no sound. In fact, the area was actually quiet, completely silent in fact. Something which denoted the notion that everything that made noise in a city infested with all kinds of creatures had decided to leave. Well, it would have been silent if not for the rather soft-sounding yet surprisingly quick re-retreat of Jerrod's friend, who had decided to join group mentality and bugger off.

Ghosty, Nex
The halls had gotten considerably less noisy as the exploding, gunfire and chorus of "braaaains" had finally ceased, the dead having been dealt death twice through the method of ripping them into small enough pieces that they couldn't chew on people anymore. Blood coated practically every inch of the floor, gore smattered the walls and pieces of corpses clogged up the various halls but the situation had improved considerably, for the exorcists at least. It seemed that things were calming down in other parts of the citadel as well, as additional lights began to slowly add illumination to their previously extremely dim surroundings, revealing the somewhat small dark sign posts on each of the three branching hallways. "Barracks, Basement Entry 1, Wall Access" The sign from where they had came had written on it, "B1 Level Exit", though no one would be using the garage to enter or exit again.
The situation in the halls became more apparent as well, as much of the bodies were those of Church troops as well as refugees, one wondered how high the casualty count was, if the defense of the Citadel had perhaps been a phyrric victory.
Shoot first, dissect later.
The only terrorist with life insurance


Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Jul 21, 2013 at 12:59am
Post by Dannytheman1 on Jul 21, 2013 at 12:59am
Ember

"Act? Alright, back to the old days then." Ember thought with a little bit of zealous passion, as she quickly flicked her hands across both both her pistols enchanting it with fire enchantments with her aiming both the guns at the man quickly to react to Stein's comment with her face steeled for this next attack.

Ember's mind began to fill with nothing but focus on her target, as she viszualed the man to make sure he wouldn't make any sudden movements that would throw Ember off guard with her quickly stopping the twitching in her arms to stabilize her accuracy since every moment counted at this point.

"Alright, fire." Ember mumbled, as she aimed for the steel ground of the yacht behind the man to torch with the bullets. Sure, it wouldn't be a direct shot, but Ember knew that her bullets had explosive properties so the cocky attitude of this old man combinded with the obvious missed shot should throw his guard off... then the bullet will explode in a torrent of fire scorching the man's back. It won't do too much, but the shock might be enough to give Stein an opening, while not being a hindrance to him since she's aiming behind the man, away from where Stein should be attacking.

Ember was concerned about lighting the boat on fire at first, but who cares? This is an enemy ship in the first place, so let it burn let it burn, it's more fun that way anyways.

Jerrod

Jerrod quickly turned towards his friend who was making a very fine point, while Jerrod might not sense anything specifically he didn't really have time to be awed about some kind of statue that could end up killing him so he quickly bolted after his friend even if he was annoyed about the interesting green sparks that were coming from the black rock behind him, it certainly wasn't interesting enough to risk his life over.

The ominous black puddle itself wasn't anything to laugh about either, the dark tone, the sinister aura, and how threatening it felt. Ya, Jerrod was beginning to realize why it was so threatening to the various hellhounds that put Jerrod through so much trouble and a necromancer who commanded the undead and had so much power.

"Ya, I think I'll follow their example, not a lot to look at once I'm dead after all." Jerrod stated in a simple tone, as he began to bring himself down to earth about this whole situation and used his lycan strength to bolt as fast as he could and as soon as he could. He still had quite a bit to live for, like Anna and his crew.

Though, the hollow streets and the tall ominous buildings that surrounded Jerrod as he ran forward almost seemed like a testament that the chances they were going to meet again were slim, but right now there was still a bit of hope. He just had reach that tall tower before it came crashing down from all this hell that has been forming lately.





Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Jul 21, 2013 at 5:32pm

Post by Nexius on Jul 21, 2013 at 5:32pm
Zarok and Arkhan

The male vampire, all of the sudden, felt calm. He realized he was no longer afraid of the woman who was in front of him. "I don't know who you are, miss. But you sure know how to cure my troublesome fear. You are like a real angel..." Then Zarok grabbed Arkhan who was moving forward to the stranger. "Focus, you idiot. We still do not know anything about her." Arkhan gasped and moved back. Zarok, on the other hand, could feel that he was losing his tension in his body; all of the sudden his body felt relaxed. However, Zarok forced his losing tension to comeback, "Fight is over? Tell me, stranger. Why do you think we came here? The fight is not over yet. Or are you telling us to back down." Zarok looked around his environment for cover, "Hmph, or are you telling us, you will finish us here?" There was something about the stranger that made Zarok suspicious about everything about her, especially, even though he was in his human form, the stranger knew he was a lycan and that disturbed him.

Arkhan was still awed by the stranger's beauty as it was the very first time he got a chance to appreciate the beauty of woman. If they met under different circumstances, he would have asked her for her blood. If he was not a vampire, but a human, he would have asked her out. Then Zarok's voice brought him down to the ground. "Oi don't lose yourself now, vampire. We might not make it out alive."



Stray Lamb




The Ghost's back to its old tricks {<|>,...,<|>}
Posts: 173
Jul 22, 2013 at 4:00am


Post by Shadow-Heart on Jul 22, 2013 at 4:00am

said:
Cheon, Cuore


said:




Serpent-Maxwell (v1)


Maxwell was just about to respond when the electricity was returned back to the location where the massacre of the undead ended only a few seconds ago. The burning tungsten filaments in the bulbs with the protective glass covered domes over them began to send a warm yellowish light encompassing around the fighters. The macabre scene in front of each living person; chopped up and charred bodies of fellow exorcists and refugees among others, was reason enough to wonder who the real enemy was. Us who didn’t think twice before cutting down our brethren or the vile magic that forced our hands to do such a thing?

Nonetheless, Maxwell twirled around to notice the three branching routes ahead of them. Each leading to different parts of the citadel; Maxwell read the words on the brass nameplates which gave off a ghostly glow about them as the words cast a shadow downwards for the light bulbs overhead was fused, thus sending an ominous feeling into Maxwell’s heart as he read the words "Barracks". Though this would be no reason to believe that heading into the location of the Barracks would be dangerous so to say; it was just that the way the light shone on the nameplate making it appear as if shadowy hands were drawn over the opening in the wall felt like as if some kind of darkness loomed ahead.

The other two areas which read [Basement Entry 1] and lastly, [Wall Access]; the first one made Maxwell come to the conclusion that if the area behind them, the multi level parking lot, had collapsed then there would be a high chance that they might end up walking into a dead end due to the land ahead become weak like the one behind them. This left the third option. The nameplate read [Wall Access], this did not give too much information as to where it would lead them but it was the only odd one out and Maxwell did not feel any sense of unease as he felt from the other two branches even though this path was the most enigmatic one from the three.

Turning back to face the exorcist’s the serpent looked down at his right hand which held the golden snake weapon. This was the first time Maxwell got to look at himself in proper lighting. The first and foremost oddity that he noticed was not his snake like lower body adorned with dark orchid spikes which themselves had rings of the same color of his weapon dangling with sapphire gems, which Maxwell would notice that the same bluish crystals were imbedded into various parts of his body and even a somewhat larger one clasped in the mouth of a blood red snake which to his surprise was actually twirling around his neck albeit slightly. But what really surprised him and sent him down memory lane were nothing more than his two arms. His two dark obsidian arms which scaled all the way up reaching his shoulders; these solid sharp and armored arms of his intriguingly reminded him of the Obsidian entity that called itself the True Darkness. The very entity which was now residing within his very soul and observing these inhuman arms made Maxwell realize that the Darkness within him was not just housing itself but had in fact actually created a form of symbiotic relationship with his current body. Though he could not tell for certain how much this would effect his actions in the future but for now it seemed like Maxwell was in full control of this transmogrified body of his which slightly resembled the Gorgon he and two of the exorcists in front of him battled not too long ago.



Lost in thought, Maxwell forgot about the first question that the exorcist named Cheon asked of him. Pointing into the direction of the nameplate that read [Wall Access],
“I will be heading into that direction. Hopefully we’ll meet up with the other refuges and exorcists alike without facing any new dangers but from what we faced here, I wouldn’t be surprised to meet any new obstacles thus we should not allow ourselves to be held up here for too long.”

Twirling his serpent body, Maxwell began to slither towards the option he decided on, “Pick a path and head into it with haste lest we reach the other side only to be met with a scene similar to ours, only that the standing would be things that we will have to exact revenge upon.”

With that Maxwell entered the Wall Access and quickly began to disappear, not waiting to see if any of the others followed him through or split up into choosing their own paths.
Last Edit: Jul 22, 2013 at 4:07am by

Fear thy Shadow for it shall consume us even in Death
You're back to your old ghosty self with the long posts of doom and destruction that only a Ghosty of ghostyness can fathom


Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Jul 22, 2013 at 9:12am

Post by Nexius on Jul 22, 2013 at 9:12am
Cheon, Cuore

"Father Aaron? Your thoughts?" asked Cheon, trying to be sensitive about his comrades opinion. For so long Aaron had been quiet and that bothered Cheon. "Even though, the stranger looked alike the creature we met before, it didn't sound hostile." Then he looked at the direction of barrack, "I am curious about what happened to other exorcists... But, that sounds more reasonable..." The exorcist pointed at "Wall Access" where the stranger went towards it. Cheon let short breath out from his lips, and let Aaron think for a moment.

Cheon looked at the bloody mess without much of emotion, however, he commented with disgust. "Whoever did this, isn't done yet. I have a feeling this is just a beginning..." Cheon looked at Aaron once again, hoping fellow exorcist made up his mind.
Last Edit: Jul 22, 2013 at 9:12am by


Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 22, 2013 at 12:51pm


Post by Leiv on Jul 22, 2013 at 12:51pm
Deck (Fenix, Chrys, Ray, Selena, Carlos, Marianna)
“Oh you know the sun and the sound of the ocean” Fenix retorted back sarcastically mid slide, he may be running for his life and probably about to die, but he was certainly not going to die without getting the last word in. His slide turned into a roll to keep his momentum going as the youth ended up sprawled at Selena’s feet.
The bullets and bolt from the crossbow simply went through the dog, the whole deck seemed to shimmer for a moment like the air above the pavement on a hot day before resettling itself with a slight bulge as the image readjusted and the sudden smell of decay disappeared almost as quickly as it had come.. The massive hound now stood with its face peppered with bullets and a crossbow bolt protruding from its eye, crimson blood dripping from its face and shoulders.
The beast howled its challenge back at Chrys and leapt towards it, batting away her claws with its own paws as the two went down in tumble of fur and gnashing teeth.

Fenix blinked as if trying to readjust his eyes. “What the hell was that?”


Hallway (Jasmine, Zhi)
The giants roar of protest over his mouth being sealed was muffled by the gooey dark matter which had adhered itself to his face. The muscles of his powerful limbs strained and popped as he struggled to free his hands from the impromptu cuffs which bound him to either wall. His whole body shaking in fury and rage as he attempted to dislodge himself but couldn’t, the force of his massive body seeming to shake the hallway with him.
Jasmine could feel a drop of wetness run from the corner of her eye, the tear of blood cutting a crimson path down her pale skin. Things weren’t getting worse but her body felt weak and wrecked on the inside as if she had just narrowly survived a plague.
Zhi wasn’t fairing much better his wards had deflected some of the worst of it, but he was also human and lacked the vampiric constitution of the undead Jasmine. His whole body ached every movement seeming to require just that little extra burst of effort and he could taste the blood in his mouth and throat, but at least he was still alive.
Last Edit: Jul 22, 2013 at 12:53pm by


Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Jul 23, 2013 at 4:37pm


Post by Silver on Jul 23, 2013 at 4:37pm
Katarina

While Sain and Vela seemed to lose spirit Strauss was already acting upon some crazy plan he had hatched in his mind by creating an alternate route which he then promptly took. Strauss' words seemed to encourage ember as she started firing again. "Hey you two stop being useless and do something, even if it's just support or distraction" was kata's way of "encouraging" sain and vela. She knew how to make people do her biding but she was by no means a charismatic leader, so if they wanted an inspirational speech they would have to get it from somewhere else.

Thinking it was best to leave the attacking to the others for now, Katarina maintained her blood shield but grew spikes from it which then broke off and fired at the old man, the spikes shaped made them more resistant vs wind deflection plus she get the number relatively slow so she could focus on them better. Still that was only an attack to keep the wind mage busy and focused on her darts while the others carried out their plans.

Faust

Despite being a gambler, Faust decided to not try his luck this time around as the odds were to unpredictable and held back on using the unknown vial as it might end up backfiring on them or getting someone caught in the crossfire. Since he didn't want to get into a close range fight the elder and direct ranged attacks didn't seem to work Faust scanned the room for any advantages he could find, like a steam pipe running close to the mage which he could shoot to give the elder a boiling steam bath. He also looked around for any gas cannisters or other explosives materials, though that was so he could stop ember from blowing them up.

Zhi

Even though they were in a pretty bad condition right now, atleast the giant was restrained, which ment that they could take this chance to get away and move on though if they did so they risked the giant breaking free and coming after them. Since trapping him again would have a lower probability of success if that happen plus he might show up while they were fighting another enemy simply running away wasn't probably the smartest choice so there was one option left, deal with him now. "Keep him restrained!" faust shouted at jasmine after which he took a deep breath gathering his strength. He was going to attack the giant while it was still unnable to move wanting to kill it, he would use a martial arts technique know as soft palm which bypassed the muscles and directly damaged the internal organs of the target. Zhi would carefully approach the giant while regulating his breathing and strike at the giants chest with his open palms several times, even though he didn't knew the giant's anatomy, most creatures usually had the important stuff in their chest and heads.

If the attack was successful Zhi would simply leave while uttering the following words while making a small gesture with his hand "Namo Amida Buddha". Zhi hatted killing and believed that every creature was part of nature, though that didn't mean he wouldn't kill if necesary, even if that left him with a bad taste in his mouth. It was part of Zhi's buddhist background and teachings, even the quick prayer he offered the giant was for a peaceful death.

Carlos and Selena

Carlos noticed the strange phenomenon and startled him for a second while Sel grabbed Fenix by the collar and jumped away with him. "Don't know but i have a bad feeling about it" sel replied to fenix confirming that she also noticed the phenomenon.

"Shoot it again" Baal mentaly told carlos wanting to confirm his suspicion about the illusionary origin of this foe.
"Would of done that even without you telling me"Carlos retorted mentally before aiming and firing at the hound again, though this time using normal bullets. He was also careful with his aim as to not hit Chrys while she was wrestling the hound.

If the hound did another mirrage like effect in response to the gunfire Baal would take over and speak to the others trough carlos. "It's pointless to fight it, that thing is illusionary in nature, but don't think that it can't kill because of it. Find the source and you will stop it". After informing them of their predicament Baal would turn his gaze upon fenix. "Boy, where did you first encountered the beast and what did you see there, make sure you don't skip out on any details", his voice sounded even more menacing then usual at the last part.



Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 23, 2013 at 7:30pm


Post by Leiv on Jul 23, 2013 at 7:30pm
Hold
(Strauss, Ember, Sain, Vela, Katarina, Ren)
“You dare raise perdition against me child!?” the old man growled as a nasty sneer of contempt spread across his face. A quick twist of the handle of the cain and the wood fell away revealing the gleaming steal of the sword housed within, and took the confident stance of a seasoned fencer as Stein barrled down towards him, all of this done in the blink of an eye, a result of his supernatural reflexes and decades if not centuries of practice. The point was lancing towards Steins heart, the mages greater height and weapon giving him the reach to pierce the exorcist’s chest before Stein could lay hands on him when Ember’s bullets tore apart the aluminum scaffold they were on.
The metal screeched as the flames licked hungrily at the scaffold, the bright metal warping under the sudden blast of heat, and collapsing. The old man losing his balance as he fell with the scaffold the bright silver rapier cutting a line down Strauss’s arm which flashed with golden light as the holy blade seared along his corrupted skin. As the blood darts zipped past both of them.
The flames quickly baked the room, the temperature ramping up as the flames ate at the scaffold. The old man emerged from the flaming wreckage the tattered of his charred suit clinging to him, blade glowing gold in his right hand. “alright you want to be first little exorcist.” He sneered at ember. “Fine by me” he jabbed forward with his sword a blast of air exploding forth and slamming into embers chest sending her flying back.
Last Edit: Jul 23, 2013 at 9:41pm by

Stray Lamb



Archer's Master
Posts: 93
Jul 24, 2013 at 9:07am
Post by Rin on Jul 24, 2013 at 9:07am
Jasmine

The pain finally stopped. Jasmine felt a drop of blood copying her make-up roll down her cheek as she hung on the ceiling. She felt awful, the strain forcing her to flicker back into the visible spectrum. There was only one thing that could fix this – food. She glanced towards Zhi, but he seemed really weakened as well. If she ate him now, he might not survive it, and she still needed him alive. The vampire girl clicked her tongue impatiently and started absorbing the two strings she used as propulsion back into her body. It was better than nothing at least. She dropped from the ceiling and walked over to the human just before he decided to attack the enemy: “Hey, can you tell if he’s edible? Because I could use a boost to healing right about now…” she let the words fade, possibly somewhat threateningly to the human, as she looked over at the struggling giant. It was all good for now, but if he continued trashing around like that, who knows how long the walls will hold him. To be honest, she expected the lack of air to affect him more. “Well I guess I could try to crush his windpipe too…” she mumbled quietly and half for herself, though Zhi should still be able to hear her unless he already charged at the enemy. She would then run up to the giant man from behind and jump. Catching his neck in an arm lock, she would use her feet to push away from his back, as a result applying her whole strength, plus body weight, to his neck. If Zhi confirmed the man as safe to eat, she would also suck his blood to weaken him more and replenish her own supply. Hopefully, attacking from both sides would allow at least one of them to succeed.

Chrys

Ray noticed the weird effect that occurred when the dog was hit by the projectiles, but it was too late trying to stop the following attack. As he stabbed at the beast, which was luckily distracted by Chrys, he felt no resistance at all beneath his weapon. Obviously, that threw him off balance and he fell on the ground, weapon still in hand. As the hound leapt after Chrys, its hind legs narrowly missed the boy who stared at it in bewilderment. Before he could figure out what exactly has happened, Carlos shot at it again and then started talking in a weird tone. Though Ray had no affinity for the supernatural, even he could feel that something was different about the trigger-happy lycan. But there was no time to wonder about that; if what he said was true, there was nothing he could do to help – apart from what Carlos said, looking for the original caster. While the older man questioned Fenix, Ray backed away from the dog and Chrys, looking at his friend worriedly, and moved over to the others, ready to follow any direction Fenix might give out about the source. As he did, he carelessly knocked over the record player, most likely breaking it and making the music stop.

Chrys had no time to notice little details like shimmering air. The hound intercepted her attack and knocked her down, then leapt after her. She was using her exceptional agility together with the foresight to dodge its attacks, looking for an opening. At the background, she heard gunshots and then someone talking. By then, she noticed a pattern to the dog’s attacks and tried to use the time it spent preparing for the next chomp at her neck to slip under his rib cage and tear at its guts with her claws. If successful, she should be momentarily detached from the enemy. She would use this time to call out to the others: “Go find the mage, I’ll keep it busy!” Since she now knew the dog wasn’t really there, she tried to look at it through the astral plane, just in case it was some kind of a spirit. If there was some hint suggesting that her astral form would be more effective, she would use it, leaving her body behind the closest cover. Whatever was the case, however, she would change tactics; since the dog wasn’t real, it was pointless beating at it. Instead, she danced around it, keeping herself just out of range, and every time an opportunity presented itself, she would jump closer, slash at the part of the body that was open, and quickly whirl away again.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:29 pm












Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Post by thedarkestanimefan on Jul 25, 2013 at 9:25am
Strauss
There was a moment where time froze for Strauss, who realized his element of surprise and demonic speed had been outmatched, but before he began to desperately alter his momentum the platform on which they stood collapsed. A few moments passed as Strauss collected himself from the fall, more concerned with strategy than any damage it caused as he had managed a decent landing himself. Then the mage proceeded to blast ember back again, and Struass's mind began to remind him of times he'd rather not remember, when he was the only one to come back. The many, many times. "A question before we continue. After all this time, which you have spent freed from the its limits on your lifespan, is the reason you support this mad plan that you have no one left to live for?" Then Strauss chuckled to himself, his arm flaring momentarily with hellfire. "Weak. If that's all it took, then you're quite the pushover after all." Strauss sounded rather calm, but was working on managing an unusually large amount of rage, before realizing he had a convenient method with which to channel it.
In battle, you needed superior force in arms, or in numbers to obtain victory, preferably both. In this case, they appeared fairly outmatched in pure force of arms, one on one, but that isn't how wars are fought. "Open fire!" Strauss barked towards the others, not wholly caring if the covens got the rather simple command or not. He proceeded to slide back to make some distance before clawing his right hand into the ground, blood still dripping from it. Strauss's then raked his hand upwards, sending wave of hellfire that rolled at the mage that was bright and rather distracting but little more. It did however, give him the time to rapidly unfold and take safeties off his collapsible rifle, one of the few heavy weapons in the Citadel that made use of holy-imbued bullets of such large caliber. If Strauss was looking to browbeat the mage he would need a lot more demonic energy, holy energy, or unholy energy. However, he was simply looking to pierce into a man a few yards away with a fifty-caliber rifle, and as such, decided to go with something surprising to catch him off guard. His eyes darkened once more as he dipped into the blackest parts of his soul, infusing the weapon he held with pure primordial darkness, the sort associated with Kuk. Then, as the others opened fire, so did he.
Shoot first, dissect later.
The only terrorist with life insurance


Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Jul 25, 2013 at 9:35am
Post by thedarkestanimefan on Jul 25, 2013 at 9:35am
Ghosty, Nex
The wall seemed a safe bet to progress through towards the main Citadel buildings, avoiding highly trafficked areas such as the barracks. It was also the hardest hit, contained the most bodies, broken equipment and small fires that fortunately could not spread in the vastly concrete building. The wall was silent, the siege it withstood, if barely, equally silent, signified by the piles of torn corpses littering the ground below and the halls above where some of the undead had managed to climb. A light breeze blew through the openings to the outside, where rays of sunlight shafted through, illuminating the halls the beautifully, as well as the grim spectacle they contained. A radio somewhere crackled with static, most channels still down, but a few opening back up. To say they were short-handed at this point was an understatement, as there appeared to be a few exorcists amongst the bodies as well. A silent question hung in the air, whether or not they would come back from this, if they could come back from this, and just how long it would take to clear the dead with those left. To these questions, the wall had no answers, all it had were a few exits up the stairs which, provided you had a keycard, would lead you out into the main plaza, and therefore the rest of the Citadel.
Shoot first, dissect later.
The only terrorist with life insurance


Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 26, 2013 at 12:01am
Post by Leiv on Jul 26, 2013 at 12:01am
White Room
Zarok, Arkhan
The beautiful women let out a soft gentle laugh, the sound carrying on the air like warm honey drizzling from a spoon. “Oh my dear beasts, I am not going to kill you, the life’s of you mortals is far to valuable in its fleeting moments to end it so ruthlessly.” The corners of her lips dipped up in slight yet warm smile which seemed to bring brightness to her face. “You came here to stop his summoning as what other reason is there for your presence aboard this vessel.” She finished the sentence by cocking and eyebrow playfully at Zarok as her elegant fingers danced across the strings of the harp, seeming to pull out that wonderfully soothing music which was naturally in them as opposed to following any written song. “But my dear beasts, your endeavor is shortsighted even if you intentions are noble. The mortal world is plagued by fear and pain, suffering thickens the hair and violence is the mood of the new age which you have created, simply rest and relax here allow the summoning to finis as you will only forfeit your precious life’s by challenging him”



Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Jul 26, 2013 at 9:35pm
Post by Dannytheman1 on Jul 26, 2013 at 9:35pm
Sain

The moment Sain was feeding the vine by transferring his magical energy across the yacht was exhausting. this proved to be especially true after seeing the battle between the exorcist go on that only further destroyed Sain's focus, as he was afraid that one of them would ricochet across the room and into him in a matter of milliseconds but thankfully that never happened.

"Give me time Katrina." Sain replied, as he felt that the vine was almost ready until Ember got blasted by wind like some sort of rag doll with Sain stating in an elevated voice "Okay that's it!"

With a quick twist the Sain's wrist, a larger vine bursted out of the metal wall of the ship that was formerly behind the old man that slivered out of the wall to latch onto to the older man's torso that Sain would use to hold him down for the fire that apparently was going to be coming soon due to the exorcist's command so this should help out. But to only further improve their chances, Sain pulled his pistol out of his left pocket and began to fire rounds at the man with the vine hopefully stopping any form of counter-attack.

Ember

"wha..." Ember stated, as the old man turned to her and blasted her with a torrent of wind before she could even react. Again, she was sent smacking down into the ground just like when the first met the guy, as the world began to spin before Ember's eyes with her struggling to push herself up by putting her hands onto the floor and trying to push herself off the ground.

Ember couldn't get a grip on the ground until she heard Sain's distorted voice in the distance, as her mind immediately went back to the time he was eaten by the vampires like some sort of food. Ember still had hopes, dreams, and would actually want to save who these creatures were. But they denied it like fools, and while not all of them be bad and Ember may not be as zealous as before... no that was a lie. She has just been holding all that rage in for the sake of her team, without even noticing it.

"Like that will stop me, fiend!" Ember yelled, as she continued to fire at the old man once Stein gain the idea for her to open fire, but this time she was aiming right at the man. She put all her faith into Stein, and hopefully he was right about this, otherwise the yacht might be paying the price.

Vela

"What do you expect me to do, I can only heal and hurt up close?" Vela replied to Katrina in an annoyed tone, as she pointed her shotgun at the old man with her sliding her feet slightly towards his direction to see if she could get a better shot without alerting him and that moment did actually come.

The moment the metal below the old man's feet began to heat up and scream, Vela quickly dashed towards the man's direction with her focused on getting as close as she could to do all the damage she could to this old man without any backfire for getting too close. The only problem being, her body was shaking every step she took closer with it getting harder and harder to move until she felt like each her feet were literally a ton each with it being difficult to take just a step with the eventually sound of the wind blast that blew Ember away the big bang of the weights smashing into the ground, becoming unmovable.

Vela was too close now to retreat, but she didn't feel like she was close enough to get a shot off. Her barrel was pointed towards the man, he was in her sights, and her hand was on the trigger supposedly ready to fire at any moment, but her body wouldn't move due to something that was.. fear maybe? It was just telling her to run, to find someplace safe she could hide until the demon left....

But that changed the moment Strauss told her to fire, and almost immediately Vela began to pull the trigger to her shotgun with her reloading the moment she fired the two shots to fire again with the old man hopefully dead before he could counter attack her.





Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Jul 27, 2013 at 8:29am
Post by Silver on Jul 27, 2013 at 8:29am
Zhi

"No idea honestly, i'm not a vampire so i don't really know what you can drink and what you can't, he looks humanish enough though... i guess you could take a small sip and see what happens."Zhi gave Jasmine his onest opinion based on the short time and few information he had available, the giant semed to share a human's anatomy at first glance but whatever that ment his blood was drinkable or not was not something he could discern with just that.

Katarina

Seeing how things turned out, it was time for a change of tactics, she stopped all her blood darts and fused them together while canceling the blood shield and sending that blood with the rest near the old man. The blood would then shape itself into a sword which would attack the old man or parry his own strikes as if there was an invisible swordsman wielding it, to make matters worse for the old man, katarina could freely change the shape and size of the sword at will making it easier to parry or harder to defend against.

"Once we get out of here, i should teach you how to use your powers"katarina sighed and commented at vela's lack of imagination.

Faust

Seeing as how everyone started shooting again, he decided to join fray, but this time only aiming at the man's head, specifically his eyes, even though it tooker longer to shoot because of it, it would atleast prevent his bullets from hitting an ally if they were deflected due to the height difference.



Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Jul 28, 2013 at 11:29am

Post by Nexius on Jul 28, 2013 at 11:29am
Zarok and Arkhan

"This is what I was afraid of..." said Zarok, and Arkhan gulped at what woman just said. "So lovely madam, you are with the nephilims who wish to destroy this place?" Zarok snorted, "Of course, you idiot. Why do you think she's here?" Arkhan gave Zarok a sadden look, "But with such beauty, I thought she was one of the nephilims who might have come here to stop them..." Zarok shook his head, "Argh I prefer when you had that phobia...." Then Zarok cleared his throat, and his red eyes looked at the woman with determination. "You are right, miss. The mortals have violated and ruined the world that was perfect. However, the creator of this world did believe there was a hope for such mortals, and that is why I believe whoever he or she is, sent bunch of mortals to stop these madness that was not part of his plan." Zarok gulped, he and Arkhan was not safe here, and his shadow walk was the only tool that was available for them to escape, unless vampire had something useful.

Any sign of hostility or strange behavior, Zarok ready himself to get out of the room with Arkhan.



Stray Lamb




The Ghost's back to its old tricks {<|>,...,<|>}
Posts: 173
Jul 28, 2013 at 5:13pm via ProBoards Mobile
Post by Shadow-Heart on Jul 28, 2013 at 5:13pm




Serpent Maxwell (v1)

with a one track mind, Maxwell continued to slither throughout the hallway without paying too much attention to the extent of damage around him. If there were any bodies in his path, he was to preoccupied to think of avoiding trampling over them. After all, even if he did, the narrow hallway was too cramped for him, and his thick, wide limb stretched down from his exposed torso. Which was in no way helpful in gracefully choosing where to land his footing. Thus plowing through was the only subconscious option available to him.

With his high speed fueled by thoughts of reaching the civilians in time, Maxwell soon reached the exit. Only to be barred by something so small as an access panel.

"Hey, the voice in my head, can you gain access through?"

There was a slight pause before the voice spoke, "If this door was to have been sealed with arcane magic then I would have been able to do something but faced with this man made technology all I can offer is for you to simply slice apart the entire steel wall in front."

"Ah I might have done that if this was enemy territory but right now the only thing holding back any hostility from the other side is this electronically sealed door."

Maxwell crossed his arms and stroked his chin, his right hand disappearing under the silken cloth.

"Hmm... I suppose I'll wait for any of the earlier exorcist's to make their way here but if none show up then I'll have to resort to brute strength."

Maxwell coiled his body around into facing the direction from whence he had entered the wall access, hoping someone with an access key would quickly make it to him in time as he couldn't afford to stall for too long while harboring only negative scenarios of what could be awaiting on the other side of the door, running through his head.
Last Edit: Jul 30, 2013 at 2:14pm by

Fear thy Shadow for it shall consume us even in Death
You're back to your old ghosty self with the long posts of doom and destruction that only a Ghosty of ghostyness can fathom


Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 29, 2013 at 12:22am


Post by Leiv on Jul 29, 2013 at 12:22am

Hallway Zhi and Jasmine

Zhi’s hands blasted against he giants chest feeling like he was hitting steel wrapped in a thin layer of warm mutton, his hands seemed tiny in relation to the giants massive barrel of a chest. Zhi could feel some things within the giant cave in and his massive arms thrashed in pain and rage, but he didn’t die, just thrashed about as the walls creaked and groaned around them.

Jasmine decided risking drinking the strange blood of the unknown and certainly not human creature was a risk that was better to pass on. The giant was thrashing madly in an attempt to free his arms from the gelatinous dark matter binding his arms against the walls. The matter was giving out slowly but certainly wasn’t going to hold forever though the glob plastered across his face was faring much better. .

The hallway stretched deeper into the boat behind them, the light of where they stood quickly dissipating into a solid veil of darkness. The unkown lay before them but if they stood here they don’t know how much time they would waste trying to kill the supernatural being held to the wall.
Last Edit: Jul 29, 2013 at 12:23am by


Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 29, 2013 at 12:52am
Post by Leiv on Jul 29, 2013 at 12:52am
Patio
(Fenix, Selena, Carlos, Ray, Chrys, Marianna)
Carlos’s follow up shots passed as seamlessly through the massive hound as his previous ones had, the beast shimmered like the heat haze off hot pavement. Fenix blinked a few times the hamster wheel in his head spinning as the ideas began to take root. “Huh your voice changed” Fenix cocked his head confused at Carlos as he looked back and forth between the man and the vicious dance Chrys and the hound did quizzically. “Are you possessed?” he asked Carlos as his face seemed to warp and distort to Fenix. Rigt dumb helpful info first then find out if he’s a demon and if he wants to eat you, Priorities Fenix come on. Fenix derided himself mentally. “There was a door, it was glowing, I touched the door and the hound came barreling down the hal…oh crap.” Fenix jumped up into the air. “OH CRAP!” Fenix yelled as he tore off towards the patio door that led into the boat and out of the sun.
The hound kept coming after chryse snarling and howling as its dagger like teeth were just inches from ripping out the tigresses throat time after time. The hound finally had Chrys cornered and was about to bestow the coup de gras on the smaller tiger when it wavered and disappeared followed by a shriek of surprise from inside the door as Fenix leapt out again. “I figure it out!” He yelled triumphantly as he dived forward to avoid a nasty bite from the illusionary hound. “Its can enchantment on the door, they are stalling…**** THEY ARE STALLING”



Stray Lamb



Archer's Master
Posts: 93
Jul 29, 2013 at 3:28am
Post by Rin on Jul 29, 2013 at 3:28am
Jasmine

Despite her and Zhi's best efforts to finish off their opponent, it seemed like nothing was working. What was worse, it seemed like the Dark Matter holding the giant trapped in the wall was slowly weakening, the man's trashing due to their attacks only speeding up the process. Jasmine considered their options for a second, glancing ahead into the darkness. Then she sighed, let go of the enemy, and jumped back down on the ground. Then she shot two small blobs of Dark matter at his ears so he shouldn't hear what they were talking about, and turned to Zhi: "This is pointless, we don't have the means to kill him. I say leave him trapped and hurry onwards, before he breaks free again." She waited a few seconds to leave him space to react, then turned towards the darkened corridor. "In any case, I'm going," she then added and started walking, regardless of what Zhi decided to do. One of her butterflies was floating ahead of them as a precaution in case something dangerous was there, and Jasmine proceeded cautiously, looking for traps or other noteworthy things in their surroundings. In case the darkness was too thick even for a vampire's eye, she would again use her Dark Matter scorpion as a lamp.

Chrys

The dog was surprisingly nimble for his size, and Chrys was having considerable problems distracting it on her own. Finally, she stumbled and the beast lunged at her, making Ray instinctively jump towards her to help her - but he would have been late. Luckily, Fenix seemed to figure out where did the dog come from, and didn't hesitate to test his theory. As soon as the door opened, the dog disappeared, only to again sprint after the boy from the inside. "Would be nice if someone did something about that spell," panted Chrys, getting back up to her feet, determined to keep distracting the illusionary creature until they got rid of it. "You think it would follow us if we tried to continue on over the roof?" Ray asked the others, watching his friend with great worry. She had considerable stamina, but it was not endless, and they've been up and running for over 24 hours already. Hopefully, one of the others would know what to do next, because the kids were no experts in arcane matters.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:34 pm


Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172


Post by Nexius on Jul 29, 2013 at 9:56am
Cheon, Cuore
OOC: Darkest, I am assuming you want me to take Aaron with Cheon

"Father Aaron, come quick!" Cheon hurried Aaron as they moved towards the exit of wall access. The place was crammed with dead bodies of fellow exorcists and refugees. Cheon readied his two Revelations as he wasn't sure they were really dead. As he and Aaron finally reached the door that would lead to the open space, Cheon spotted stranger, the automatic response of alert exorcist was naturally pointing gun at the stranger and Cheon did what he was trained to do. However, he quickly withdraw his guns away as fast as it pointed at its target. "Sorry, stranger. Did not see you there." Even though, the stranger did not exactly looked like human, Cheon let it passed his head as it was better to have allies than fighting something who could be potential ally. Cheon breathed in deeply, holding out his hand to Aaron who most likely had the key card that would open their path. "You ready Father Aaron and..." Cheon faced the stranger, there was a short silence before he added, "..... uh.... stranger?" At positive response from both of them, the card key was slashed through the key reader; if the card key was not damaged, it would open the door.

Cheon's weapons aimed front and his fingers were ready to shoot if there were hostiles waiting for them.
Last Edit: Jul 30, 2013 at 2:06am


Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Jul 29, 2013 at 11:37am


Post by Silver on Jul 29, 2013 at 11:37am
Zhi

"Guess it's a good thing you decided against drinking his blood, he's anatomy is much weirder then it seems" Zhi commented while staring at his hand before rushing after jasmine leaving the giant behind. Zhi would simply walk behind Jasmine letting her lead the way, though darkness wouldn't be much of a shortcoming for zhi as practicing with a blindfold on to enhance your other sense is standard for a martial artist. The reason why he chose to go behind was so he can relax and enter a half meditative state trying to speed up his recovery. He wanted to recover enough to allow jasmine to feed from him but without ending up to weaken to fight himself, it was the thing that made the most sense under the circumstances.

Carlos and Selena

"Yes, but don't you think you have others things to worry about rather then who is who right now?" baal cynically replied to fenix's inquiry deciding to humor the kid. After a few more seconds the kid finally gave some useful information that further confirmed Baal's suspicions though then immediately the kid ran back inside. Apparently the hound had vanished and reapered inside once fenix went back but it still wasn't enough to tell if the hound would simply try to attack the nearest person to the door once triggered or if it was centered around fenix(the person who triggered it)and would just follow the kid around.

"Thought that was obvious by now"baal cynically shouted back to fenix again before deciding he needs more information. "Hey kid try to lure the hound away from the door while one of us sneaks inside and destroys it, and there's no telling if the spell is centered on the one who triggered it or the object its guarding, but the power source is most definetly the door the kid just mentioned". The first part was ment for fenix trying to use him as bait while the second part was ment for the others trying to find a second person to act as a test subject for his idea while he would stay at a safe distance behind but still go inside regardless.

If nobody decided to volunteer he would go himself inside wanting to inspect the door wanting to find some way of destroying or powering it down. If that option proved unavailable or to troublesome, he would consider the posibility of simply shooting the door of its hinges and throwing it into the ocean. If he could help it, he would avoid touching the door and tell everyone to do the same, least they might trigger the spell again and end up with another hound on their hands.

While for the others the narrower inside of the boat might seem like a bad fighting location, for baal/carlos it would be advantageous as his mark allowed him to defend against any sort of attack and the big hound's movements would be restrained inside the corridors, even if it was illusionary it still followed logic in the end.

Sel would just keep close the carlos and try to stay out of baal's way, she didn't particularly enjoyed the demon's company but he proved useful at times.




Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Jul 29, 2013 at 11:10pm

Post by Leiv on Jul 29, 2013 at 11:10pm
Hold
The old man was about to dart to the side when Strauss yelled fire, confident in his supernatural reflexes and his wind magic to keep him uninterrupted by and suddenly he couldn’t move. “What in the name of…” The tall old man growled as he jerked against the vine wrapped around the chest before he was riddled with an assorted bullet fire which tore into him and left him slumped over only supported by the vine still wrapped around his chest. Blood dripped from his chest and arms pooling on the floor around him as he still clutched the cane sword in a limp hand.



Stray Lamb



Archer's Master
Posts: 93
Jul 30, 2013 at 12:33am


Post by Rin on Jul 30, 2013 at 12:33am
Chrys

If Fenix decided to go along with Carlos's suggestion, Chrys would hurry towards the boy and throw him over her shoulder, wanting to use her speed and reflexes, as well as the foresight, to lower the probability the boy would get caught. She would simply run from the dog, keeping her distance, and try to lead it farther away from the door so it didn't interrupt the others while they dealt with the door. She would also go along with Fenix's ideas to distract the creature if he offered any. At one point, she would try to dodge the attacking hound in such a way that his momentum would carry the beast over the edge and make him fall to the lower deck, provided that such an opportunity presented itself. She was angry at Carlos again since he tried to use a human as a decoy for a creature that she herself had trouble keeping away from safely. But now was not the time to waste energy arguing. Ray would not interfere, nor would he volunteer to open the door. If whatever was inside Carlos was willing to use people as pawns, it was better to not go along with its plans too much. You could never know what he was scheming. Instead, the boy stayed near Selene, weapons ready for cases of emergency, his expression clearly indicating to not even think about making him open the door.


World belongs to the lazy!


Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Jul 30, 2013 at 2:26am
Post by Nexius on Jul 30, 2013 at 2:26am
Mariana

'WEEEEE~~ This is fun~' Mariana would have said that if she was in her physical form, but sadly she was not and the current situation halved her excitement. The whole illusion dog situation irritated her and disgusted her. 'Illusions... hmph...' thought Mariana, to her illusions were coward's tactic. Using opponents fear or some hellish illusions to fight his or her opponent was something she did not agree. Instead, she wanted to be the fear of her opponent; if she fights her foe, she wanted 'herself' to become the fear of her foe. But her foe was not an ordinary foe; her foes were something different and like herself they wanted to be someone that should be feared.

Mariana would stay in Felix's shadow, following him without complaining.



Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Jul 30, 2013 at 11:37am
Post by thedarkestanimefan on Jul 30, 2013 at 11:37am
Ghosty, Nex
A blinding light shot through the door as it opened, the sun angled perfectly to cast its rays into the exorcists' eyes. An equally bright sight met them as pools of blood from almost countless bodies covered much of the grounds between buildings, sunlight glistening and reflecting off the rivers of red. The wall had been breached on the southwestern side, a dark hole, now sealed with corpses running under the wall. Many of the casualties in the square were those transporting the wounded and the wounded themselves, as several gurneys were strewn about, their passengers toppled and their holders murdered. Silence still permeated the the scene, other than the small click of the door closing and locking automatically behind them. Amazingly, though the ground before them was torn by gunfire and strewn with corpses, the grand stairs leading to the main Citadel offices were still in great part pristine. The ground before them had been scorched by holy fire repeatedly, the top exorcists garrisoned in the Citadel having made a largely successful last stand at the gates. The doors were still barred, though shadows did flicker behind many of the upper windows, the people who were left moving about through rooms.

Jerrod
As Jerrod and company left the scene, the dark pool still expanded, though slower and slower. Eventually the last sparks of nether energy left ceased, and it stagnated at the size of a small pool an hour later. After two sunrises, the concentrated magic would be wiped from the world, even its dark power unable to stay without someone to upkeep it. As the pair made their way through the rubble-filled alleyways they finally came into an open space. It was one of seven locations where the necromancers had stood the previous night, a dark pool stagnating like the other one in the middle of the street. However, instead of a vast army of undead, a vast desert of dust and bonemeal met them. Such a large portion of undead were impossible to raise at once, much less control without the grand infrastructure they had set in place, which was now inactive. A breeze disturbed the remains and sent a shower of white particles through the air, scattering like seeds in a field over the empty grey remains of the city. But there was another disturbance, the old necromancer from before, having evaded the hounds as well was stumbling as quickly as he could towards the black pool, where a small book, bound in black chains lay.
Shoot first, dissect later.
The only terrorist with life insurance


Stray Lamb




The Ghost's back to its old tricks {<|>,...,<|>}
Posts: 173
Jul 30, 2013 at 2:12pm
Post by Shadow-Heart on Jul 30, 2013 at 2:12pm

said:
Cheon, Cuore
OOC: Darkest, I am assuming you want me to take Aaron with Cheon


said:
Ghosty, Nex



Serpent Maxwell (v1)

“Humph, any longer and I would have had to rip apart the door.”

Maxwell stepped aside as Cheon attempted to unseal the door with the key-card. Cheon stepped through, followed by Aaron with the serpent slithering at the exorcist’s heel.

“Geh!” Maxwell grunted as he was forced to shield his eyes from the intense light shining straight onto his face.

Stepping out into the open area and removing the back of his hand away, the serpent felt a cold breeze slide over his snake like appendage and at the same time felt thick liquid slap against his tail. Looking down, Maxwell’s eyes twitched as the entire scenery hit him, making him realize that they did arrive late.

“Curses!! This destruction is way more than I imagined.” Maxwell waded a few feet in the ankle deep blood pools and looked about far and wide but not a single body twitched, even though they seemed fresh. “They’re all dead. Though it seems like the battle took place not too long ago, at least it appears as if the fighting is all over for now.”

Maxwell spotted the stairway leading up to higher grounds and noticed that it was mostly unsoiled with the victim’s guts and blood splatters.
“There!!” Maxwell pointed towards the doors at the top of the stairs, “We should head inside for now and update ourselves with the current situation.”

The Half-Man-Half Serpent creature that one may honestly mistake for a lycanthrope or shape-shifter; quickly made his way to the base of the stairs, consciously avoiding the fallen by snaking through the gaps between the slain bodies.

“Aaaargh!” Screamed Maxwell and clutched his chest the second he entered the scorched ground.

The ground that still retained some lingering essence of the Holy Fire; the serpentine man-beast fell down onto his side in-between the scorched marks. Maxwell continued to be writhing in agony as each second to him appeared to pass by as minutes.
Last Edit: Jul 30, 2013 at 2:33pm by

Fear thy Shadow for it shall consume us even in Death
You're back to your old ghosty self with the long posts of doom and destruction that only a Ghosty of ghostyness can fathom


Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Jul 30, 2013 at 5:29pm
Post by Dannytheman1 on Jul 30, 2013 at 5:29pm
Ember

"He's wounded?" Ember thought to herself with a hint of surprise due to the random vine. She used her hands to painfully push herself back on her feet standing straight up, as she quickly reloaded her dual guns by pulling out the cartridges and sticking in new ones in the bottom of the bottom of the gun with ember sticking the old ones in her bag. She held up her guns, pointed at the man's head with her slowly advanced on her position. Though, her fingers tensed on the trigger like she would be firing soon.

She didn't like the idea this old man was still struggling or standing in the slightest, ember wanted to break him down to the point he wouldn't be able to even take the slightest action against her precious squad... but killing might not be the best idea.

"Let's start with his cane then." Ember thought, as she removed the enchantments her pistols and fired one bullet at the old man's cane to knock the balance out from under him to stop his movements to make it easier for the rest of the squad to go in with a slight hint of joy running through her blood. Though, Ember found that joy also turned into a sharp pain, as she fell back on her knees with her hand going over her stomach to futilely mend the pain from all the knocking around that her body went through from this annoying old man.

Sain

"Alright, let's deal with that magical energy." Sain said in relief to the group around him, as he had his vine dig into the old man to begin sapping his magical energy to make him more harmless for questioning. The fact remained, Sain wasn't really all that great with killing unless it was like... Vela, so he would just let the rest do it for the time being.

The procedure seemed to be going smoothly till a bullet went of that caused Sain to jump in surprise making him lose his concentration for a brief moment, as he quickly glanced over to Ember who had fired her bullet at the man's cane with him rather enraged from such a startling action.

"Watch it Ember!" Sain yelled until his voice quickly dimmed down remembering it was Ember he was yelling at and not some random exorcist. With him giving Katrina a glance to indicate if she could help bind the old man since Sain wasn't too confident the binds could hold him for long.

Vela

"What are you talking about..." Vela replied to Katrina, as she couldn't think of a way to use her powers at a range... Still, the old man went down and the rest should be able to cover him for the time being, and if they were able to successful bind him she could at least make use of his life for healing.

Though, her eyes were dead set onto the old man, as she didn't expect him to go down all that easily with Vela waiting for someone else on the group to make an action first since if Vela got injuried she wouldn't be able to heal anyone else.

"Why did you attack us?" Vela mustered from her mouth with a hint of nobility to the old man, as she resisted the blood inside of her to just execute him right here... if that was even possible.




Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Aug 2, 2013 at 4:29am
Post by Silver on Aug 2, 2013 at 4:29am
Faust

Seeing the old man succumb to the attacks, made faust let out a sigh of relief as he stopped shooting but reloaded and stood ready just in case when he noticed ember doubled over in pain. "Hey, you okay ember?" faust asked, genuinely concerned. Even though rather then selfless concern, his reason was way more selfish, as faust knew they would need everyone in the best shape possible.

Katarina

As the old man was "brought to his knees" by the group's concentrated attack, everyone seemed to relax, the fools, it was never over till the enemy was dead and you were back to safety. She simply planned on executing the old mage on the spot but reconsidered when she noticed sain's plants and his stare asking for help. "Can't he have a little pride or backbone for once" she thought while letting out a sigh, apparently one of her comrades had no idea how to use her power, and the other was to filled with self doubt to use it properly... well that would only mean more fun for herself in the end though as she will simply torment their weaknesses more.

The blood sword that was hovering near the enemy would suddenly change it's shape into a scytche with a jagged blade and stab the old man deep into the neck, the jagged part making it so pulling it out would be very painful and lethal as it would tear out pieces of flesh, however while the scytche was still embeded into his neck, the old man would be fine and not even bleed as the weapon acted as a seal.

"Wrong question Vela." Katarina butted into vela's questioning before taking over.
"How many more are onto the boat, who's in charge, their location, their powers and ability's and just what the hell are you people up to? We both know you won't make it out alive, but how rough and painful it's going to get is up to." She calmly stated to the old man wanting to intimidate him into answering, if he didn't comply, well with so many people around some creative methods to make him talk would arise.


thedarkestanimefan
Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Aug 2, 2013 at 12:57pm

Post by thedarkestanimefan on Aug 2, 2013 at 12:57pm
Strauss
Strauss rose from his position below, silently ascending the pile of wreckage where the mage hung limply, and raised an eyebrow at the actions of his comrades. "You're wasting your time, even if that corpse could still talk the only thing he would say is a curse." Strauss said, thinking over the actions the mage had taken before. Judging by his connection to holy powers and his own magical tenacity Strauss came to the conclusion that he was a sigil bearer of the fallen. "I believe the 'person' in charge here is a fallen, who can still access holy powers by right of birth but are no longer connected to the heavens." Strauss gestured to the mage for a moment before narrowing his eyes and swiping his knives at the old man's neck. "I wager he is but a pawn of this creature, and as such he is wholly incapable of cooperating with us, even if that barrage didn't kill him." He turned to his squad, pondering the situation while he had time, though that time was very short. Sigil bearers often had an item that bound them to the master fallen, providing them an inseparable source of power at the cost of their free will, and the mage's cane sword had looked anything but ordinary. "Don't touch the sword, leave it. If we're dealing with what I imagine then I would be able to hold him off for mere moments, so our objective is not to eliminate him, but to stop the ritual at all costs." Strauss let that sink in for a moment before he kicked what bits of the mage were left out of the way and continued to what was left of the stairs. "Our time is short, we should hurry."He drew a grappling hook out of his coat and tossed it up, latching on to a banister that was still intact and began to climb.



Read more:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:40 pm























Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Post by Nexius on Aug 3, 2013 at 10:54am
Cheon, Cuore

"Snake man!" said Cheon and rushed towards the stranger as fast as he could. "Whatever you are, I am guessing you are not ordinary being, are you?" Cheon scooped the man, and made it sure that tail like body didn't touch the ground. "You have saved us, and I am just returning the favor." Cheon looked at the burns that the stranger had received. It was obvious that the man was not undead, but whatever the power stranger had was not considered 'holy' and it looked like that was the reason why he was in pain. "Unfortunately, stranger. I believe as we get out from this scorched land, we have to go separate ways. I do not think other exorcists would let you through." Cheon, with the help from Aaron, managed to get the stranger out of the land that was scorched with holy flame. Cheon finally let the stranger rest where flame had not touched, "I am sorry, stranger. This is the best I could do for you. It seems that somehow this part of the land was not disturbed by holy flame. You won't be in pain as you did just now. But I fear there would be irritation as my suspicions is that the ground itself is some what touched by some magic to ward off darkness." Cheon sighed, "Oh well, hope to see you again." Cheon and Aaron quickly went where the barricade was, and Cheon shouted at the exorcists who were inside. "Fellow brothers and sisters. I am Exorcist, Father Cheon and this is Father Aaron, we have survived the attack and here to request for your hospitality." Cheon and Aaron waited for their response to their request. However, as the situation was dire, Cheon did not completely trust that his fellow exorcists would be kind to them, so he was ready to take cover if their fellow exorcists answered them with hostility.
Last Edit: Aug 3, 2013 at 10:56am by


Stray Lamb




The Ghost's back to its old tricks {<|>,...,<|>}
Posts: 173
Aug 4, 2013 at 6:33am

Post by Shadow-Heart on Aug 4, 2013 at 6:33am

said:

said:
Cheon, Cuore



Serpent Maxwell (v1)

The second Cheon’s hands touched the serpent’s body, a sharper fain pierced through Maxwell’s chest. He felt like screaming out to the exorcists to leave him but only screams escaped from his mouth. The more his body was moved; greater was the pain Maxwell had to endure. It was impossible for him to listen to any sound that came from the exorcist over his own screaming resonating in his head. Yet unknown to them, there was a higher evil at work. Those who came in contact with his body, physically, were being subjugated to scenes that deceived their very perception.

The exorcists managed move the serpent to another spot and for a moment, it would appear as if they would have succeeded in any helpful act that they thought they had accomplished. But with their mind and backs turned to the creature they were unaware of the situation unfolding behind them.

A black obsidian fist crashing into the concrete steps sent a thunderous roar travelling upwards to the ears of the exorcists. Another fist crashing onto an upper step would follow it. And then at first a cackle, “Kukukuh~” If the Exorcists above would turn around to look down, they would be in time to witness the Serpent-Human hybrid’s head rising up to face them and the first oddity they would notice would be its eye-sockets glowing with Red overflowing energy, looking directly at them in a sinister way.

“Muwahahaha~ you humans are always so predictable. You just can’t stop yourselves from interfering.”

The Serpent once again raised his left fist as he spoke and pushed itself up but this time when the fist landed it created a small crater into the solid concrete steps leading up to the great doors behind the exorcist’s; on contact with the hard steps alongside the ominous clashing sound, black ooze appeared to be released outwards from the dark armored fists. The Creature bound with darkness took another step using its fist and yet another field of Dark Matter shot out in a radial direction around its right fist.

“Always messing with the Arcane and not thinking about the consequences of your actions. Keheheheh~”

The serpent began to push itself up onto its tail while continuing to speak “I was letting him reign free but you humans had to interfere into our ritual so for that you shall be…”

Suddenly the creature became stiff as if it was turned to stone or had received a paralyzing electrical shock. Clenching both its fists, the serpent lowered its head to look down at its chest. A low unearthly growl escaped its hidden blood red lips. For right before its sinister eyes, right below the coiled scarlet snake with the radiating turquoise gem; right in the center of his chest were none other than seals with lost Archaic origins beginning to be carved right into the creature’s flesh.

“Curses!!” The Serpentine Creature hissed before it arched its body backwards with its chest protruding forward as the symbols swirled into shape



And then without warning there was a sound of a blade running through flesh as at that moment a dark obsidian blade emerged out from the center of the seal on his chest and it was followed by crackling orchid energy running throughout the length of the familiar rune blade. It was a scene quite similar to the one two of the on-looking exorcists had witnessed not that many hours ago. Yet it was not the same for there was no familiar face stepping out from behind the impaled creature. Instead the purple hue lightning-esque energy began to spread out from the black blade and envelop the sealed creature.

“Damn You!! I’m on your side!!” the creature hissed before the intense energy began to peel away the very skin off the hybrid human-serpent.

There was a intense blinding energy overflowing out from the within the creature as in within seconds the creature disintegrated into a giant orb like mass of sharp electrical energy right in front the group of exorcists.

As the contained energy field began to dissipate; from amidst the haze a shadowy figure was visible.

“Ah feels good to be back and in control.”

The crackling sounds phased out and from within, emerged a man with long dark hair with an overcoat that didn’t show the wear and tear that war ridden apparel would consist off. The same rejuvenation displayed throughout his wrinkle free skin and smooth yet battle hardened body. But his fierce strength glowed from within the orange globes that were in place of his eyes.

The man opened up the clenched fists and swirling energy resembling the color of the ocean itself took form from within his palms.


A smirk escaped the man’s lips as he closed his palms and lowered them. Looking up and recognizing the exorcists staring down at him he began to walk up the steps.

“Ah if it isn’t my two favorite Exorcists, Aaron and Cheon…” he began with outstretched welcoming arms.

As the man got closer to his old acquaintances, the light in his eyes swirled about to settle back into the mysterious Amber eyes which faintly radiated from within their intricate pattern.


Once again bringing his hands down to his waist, “I never got to thank the both of you for aiding me in the battle of the Gorgon.” The Demon-Hunter turned to face the exorcist with the more than one Auric energy mixed within his body, “That last barrage of attacks really helped me get my footing back, so thank you.”

Looking back to the priest who had once saved him from falling down a deep dark pit, “Aaron; How could I ever forget you, you’ve now saved my life twice, first at the library and then for showing up just in the nick of time during the battle above. And one more thing, please don’t harbor any ill feelings, for if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have gone through all I did and ended up here, reborn anew. I honestly can’t thank you enough.”

After thanking both of the exorcists that he knew from the Cathedral on the Island, Maxwell faced the large doors behind which looked sturdy as a large oak tree. “Alright then, let’s move onwards. Shall we?” He nodded at the exorcist whom Maxwell was now aware of that he shared few of the priest’s memories with; for the both of them were touched by the same Darkness, though Maxwell now had it harboring within him and thus had the higher control. Especially after the second mental battle Surge and he had with it.

Fear thy Shadow for it shall consume us even in Death
You're back to your old ghosty self with the long posts of doom and destruction that only a Ghosty of ghostyness can fathom


Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Aug 4, 2013 at 9:28pm

Post by Dannytheman1 on Aug 4, 2013 at 9:28pm
Jerrod

"So, what's up with those dark pools?" Jerrod asked in a curious manner, as he continued to run along side his new pal. He turned his head towards Jack for all but a brief moment during the question, but quickly turned his head back to keep his eyes on the road, so to speak.

Still, it was strange. A large amount of stress seemed to start gnawing away at Jerrod the moment he ran away from all that action back there, but he simply ignored it by continuing his conversation with Jack with his same old up-beat attitude from before. Though he was fascinated by those black pools still, but everyone seemed so afraid of it for some odd reason.

"Hm? bonemeal?" Jerrod thought to himself, as his eyes perked forward in ferocity to meet this new found abnormality in the air. His guard now up and perked like a wild beast hearing the sound of grass being crushed in the distance, worrying that it might become the prey. His Hyena like senses perking up at the similar smell of something that resides in the human body.

The surroundings were barren, plain-like, besides one obvious detail that Jerrod was all too well focused on. The black or tar-like substance that he had just been so curious about, but there was one significant difference that put Jerrod's hair on edge.

"Movment!" Jerrod mumbled, as he dashed in the direction of the necromancer with ferocity planning to tackle the man to the ground before he had a chance to reach the black pool that Jerrod was so curious about. His hyena fangs bared, and his claws ready to stop any hope that old man had.

Jerrod didn't know what the old man wanted with the book, but he knew far too well the extent of this old man's power. He had enough to viciously murder hellhounds in the blink of an eyes, and while Jerrod didn't pay too much mind to it at the time it was cast due to how thankful he was, he certainly noted it for future encounters. The black pool being an unknown factor that Jerrod didn't want this man getting a hold of.



Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Aug 5, 2013 at 11:51pm

Post by Leiv on Aug 5, 2013 at 11:51pm
White Room, (Arkhan, Zarok)
The beautiful women let out a breathy laugh at the antics of the two men in front of her, her fingers picking up the pace slightly to match the brevity of the mood before returning to the hauntingly beautiful melody. “My dear beasts, do you really believe our father in heaven the creator of all things heaven and earth would need to send a handful of corrupted souls to stop the machinations of some of his bastard children?” The last few words seemed to come out painfully, her tone slightly choked with sorrow which reverberated in the music and impressed upon Arkhan and Zarok. “The days of him ruthlessly snuffing out the imperfections of his order are done now my dear beasts, if you fail or if you succeed it does not matter as it is gods plan either way.” Bitterness was certainly leaking into both the womens voice and music, anger and bile swelling up within Arkhan and Zarok as if on cue.

Hallway (Jasmine and zhi)
Light streamed through the darkness brightening the hallway the farther the pair made their way through the hallway until they emerged on the other side. What they came face to face with was surreal. A massive summoning circle encompassed the whole of the deck, gold and silver powders crisscrossed in intricate symbols sprawled across the polished wood while candles burned purple and black smoke which spun in a lazy circle in the air parallel to the ground, and in the middle of it all was a large iron casket chains binding it to the deck and holding whatever the thrashing and howling inhabitant of it was caged inside. And the golden light which poured forth from unseen source on the bridge seemed to be siphoned away into the casket below.



Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Aug 6, 2013 at 1:29am

Post by Leiv on Aug 6, 2013 at 1:29am
Patio (Marianna, Fenix, Ray, Selena, Carlos/Baal, chys)
Fenis deadpanned as his face snapped back around to look at possessed Carlos. “Your not to bright for a demon huh?” He flashed a toothy grin and dashed back towards the hallway yelling back behind him. “It’s the door even a stage magician could put that together, guard dog only way around is through” He managed to shoot off back to Baal before disappearing inside, the dog by now predictably and its howling could be heard where Fenix disappeared to, followed by a delighted scream of “TOLD YOU SO”
In the hallway Fenix was doing his best to not get eaten as he dashed and rolled around in front of a pair of heavy set oak doors which stood untouched, the massive dog making sure to stand between the youth and doorway snarling, snapping at Fenix every time one of is hands almost made it on the handle. “Got to get through those doors or its not ending.” He called to whoever followed him inside.



Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Aug 6, 2013 at 7:31am

Post by Nexius on Aug 6, 2013 at 7:31am
Mariana

Mariana giggled in the shadow of Fenix, 'So the door is the key to destroying that illusion?' and she was amused how brave this human was. 'In other words, he needs something to distract the cute doggy or....hmmm....' Mariana would have grinned if she was in her physical form, if Fenix looked at his shadow, he would have saw his shadow suddenly shaking little. Soon human's shadow was back to normal, but the door's shadow wasn't. Soon a figure appeared right behind the guard dog, and turned the door knob without any hesitation. The moment the huge guard dog trying to face the figure it would already been disappeared into shadow. And if, interestingly, Fenix theory was right, the dog would be gone for good the moment mysterious figure turned the door's knob to be open.

Arkhan and Zarok

"We better get out of here," Zarok commented and Arkhan nodded. The angry voice of beautiful lady was hard to ignore, and without knowing what she was capable of, they were committing suicide if they stay put. So without further ado, Zarok grabbed Arkhan and shadow walked out from the room. "Do you think we escaped?" Arkhan asked, Zarok shook his head, and started to ran towards away from the room "No, run." Arkhan gulped and followed Zarok. "So you think she would chase us because we provoked her?" Zarok shook his head, "No idea, but my instinct tells me... she didn't like my theory of life..."
Last Edit: Aug 6, 2013 at 7:33am by


Stray Lamb



Archer's Master
Posts: 93
Aug 6, 2013 at 1:02pm

Post by Rin on Aug 6, 2013 at 1:02pm
Jasmine

As the light was increasing the more they walked, Jasmine decided to play it safer and turned invisible again. It would obviously make it difficult for Zhi to follow her, though if he asked her to boost his blending skills as well, she would comply and make him invisible too by covering him in a thin layer of Dark Matter. Of course, she knew that truly strong people would still feel their presence, but it was at least an advantage against fodder. And you never knew, it could just be the thing that makes the difference between life and death. And suddenly they reached the door that led outside on a deck that was filled with very obviously holy light and a summoning circle. She immediately crouched in the shadow by the door frame and scanned the deck with her eyes, trying to discover any enemies, but also the book that the leprechaun from before told them about. As she did, her eyes inevitably stopped on the coffin in the middle too. The thing in the casket seemed like something they didn’t want to see up close... at all. Jasmine instinctively shuddered. If there was no enemy and she couldn’t see the book, she would cautiously start to circle the area with the summoning spell, careful to not touch any of the lines and avoid disturbing the symbol. She would much prefer finding the book and disposing of it before any more creatures like the giant from before showed up.

Chrys

It seemed that Fenix didn’t want to go along with Carlos’s plan. Instead of distracting the dog, he ran back inside. Chrys morphed into her full tiger form and Ray naturally jumped up at her back again, the girl already in full charge inside to support the reckless teenager. As she dived into the room, she noticed some woman materializing from the shadows and trying to open the door that Fenix seemed to dance around fruitlessly. Should the dog not disappear, Chrys would attempt to distract it again and make it easier for the others to figure out what to do about it. However if it did disappear, Ray, sensing his friend’s confusion, would ask: „Who was that?“ pointing out the strange woman who opened the door only to melt into shadows again.


World belongs to the lazy!


Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Aug 6, 2013 at 11:33pm
Post by Leiv on Aug 6, 2013 at 11:33pm

Hold (strauss, ember, Sain, Vela, Katarina, Faust, Ren)
The pile of rubble remained unmoved, the mages limp body held upright by the sturdy vine which had been summoned by Sain. His breathing seemed to have stopped as blood leaked down his arms and chin, his head snapping back as Ember emptied another clip into him. His limp hand still somehow managed to grip the thin cane sword only jerking lose when the blood scythe splattered against his iron like skin, forcing his limp body down onto the cold steel of the floor. The flames died down quickly as the sounds of battle from the rest of the ship seemed to have come to a hold.



Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Aug 7, 2013 at 7:55am

Post by Silver on Aug 7, 2013 at 7:55am
Zhi

Once they left the dark corridor they were then faced with what looked like a summoning chamber, or a sealing one, he couldn't tell at first glance. He would do the same as jasmine and avoid touching anything, he was also glad the vampire had enough sense to not mess around with the symbols. Despite the touching policy, he did look a lot trying to study the symbols and runes wanting to see if he recognized anything that might give him a clue as to what the hell was going on.

Carlos and Selena

Baal decided to ignore the kid for now as there were better things to do and he might still be useful in the future. Once they got close to the door the hound was obviously there to stop them but something poured from fenix's shadow and "opened" the door, the vampire hidden in the boy's shadow explained the weird feeling baal had from him. With things seemingly resolved for now, Baal would go back into the passager seat and let Carlos take over. If for some reason the hound didn't vanish or door didn't open, Carlos would start shooting it off it's hinges.

Katarina

"O well, atleast i'll get some use out of you" Kata shrugged while the blood reformed into a dagger, having condensed the blood into a smaller form its power would increase and would hopefully be able to pierce the corpse. Kata wanted to cut the artery in his neck and let the blood pool out so she could add it to the rest. If even that failed she would try one last time with the enchanted blade before giving up and following the others.

Faust

"Just hope we dont run into anymore annoying ones like him" Faust sighed, getting up and walking around with the rest. Despite the moment of safety he was still feeling uneasy about katarina, beliving her able to snap at any point and try to kill him for being one of baal's hosts so he made it a point to always be at the oposite side of the group from her.



Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Aug 8, 2013 at 9:19pm

Post by thedarkestanimefan on Aug 8, 2013 at 9:19pm
Ghosty, Nex
The doors to the main Citadel building had been barred, its defenses heavily manned and from the looks of things, ultimately effective. At a heavy cost. Now only four guards stood behind the great boors, all immediately training guns through small slits at the approaching exorcists, a voice coming out over a crackling intercom. "Halt where you stand if you have the reason of the living and state who you are immediately, or be gunned down."The voice was harsh, tired, and yet shaken by events, yet the message was clear. The excorcist core, no, the church as a whole had taken massive, even ridiculous casualties, surviving by the skin of its teeth. Yet "surviving" with so few was hardly a victory, and one would wonder how long the remaining personnel would stay together, a problem noteworthy as sounds of heavy argument and what could be looting emanating from the windows above.


Jerrod
The old necromancer gave out a high-pitched cry as Jerrod charged him from the shadows of the alleyway, floundering through the bonemeal and sending a puff of white into the air, which a moment later formed into three slap-shod skeletons that managed to sort of shamble into his path. He then continued his stumbling bee-line to the book, a small smile coming into otherwise purely desperate face as he got closer. The look dissipated as his face paled even further, interestingly possible, as he fell into the shadow of another cloaked figure. The other final surviving necromancer paused for a moment, then calmly stooped down to retrieve the tome. "I believe this belongs to me Woodrow, not you."A feminine voice stated in a melodic tone from beneath the shadows of her hood, from which uneven brown hair spilled. The man opened his mouth to speak, his hand raised, fingers twirling, stumbling, attempting to grasp magics already spent keeping his clumsy skeletons from before from falling back into dust. The women had already flipped her book open, spoken a silent word and the old man burst into green flames, his howling screams drowned out by the sound of raging nether fire. In a few moments he was burned away to nothing but bones, falling to the ground to join the rest of the remains as his creations followed. "Looks like I'm the only one to make it out dearie, but that's alright, I have plenty here to work with." She gave a soft chuckle and began to flip through her tome frantically before seeming to realized Jerrod was, indeed, standing mere yards away. "Oh I'm sorry sweetie, I forgot I had company, here, something to keep you entertained." With a flick of her wrist, the pool beneath her shrank by several inches and the bonemeal around her spun together, forming a seven-armed skeletal monstrosity with no head, a ribcage and four legs. It shuddered for a moment as necromantic forces solidified its form, and then charged Jerrod, sharp claws of bone sweeping at odd angles downward.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:45 pm


Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Post by Dannytheman1 on Aug 9, 2013 at 8:37pm
Sain, Vela, and Ember

Once the body was confirmed to be dead, the group was prepared to move on. None of them took it lightly, but they had already been steeled from the chaotic events that had happened earlier during this chaotic time, so none of them were badly affected.

Vela simply listened to Stein's words with eager curiosity, as Ember obediently followed Stein's lead with Sain doing the same but doubtful about the current situation due to the fact that Ember was on the exorcist time they were still traveling with.

Regardless of their personal views, they didn't have many other choices, so every obediently followed Stein up the ledge using that grapple hook he used with Sain and Vela deciding to use Sain's vine instead since they didn't fully trust the exorcist. Sain due to the fact that Ember was in the same room as him, which he squirmed slightly every time he saw the passionate exorcist, while Vela simply didn't like exorcists to begin with.

She thought they were rather corrupt to begin with, so she was still edgy around their presence, but she kept her noble like posture around them that was rather shaken from the incident with the old man... just because they were her only hope to get away from the vampires.



Stray Lamb



Susano'o
Posts: 46
Aug 11, 2013 at 12:28am
Post by renshi52 on Aug 11, 2013 at 12:28am
Ren

Lagging behind the group was no easy task, one must be fully trained in the art of stalling. As he caught up to the group he heard massive weaponry action going on, followed by a shocked yet sad face. Rushing over at full speed he reached the room everyone was in, there he saw a poor elderly man shot to the max blood gushing out of him, ren started to feel bad... Bad that he didn't make it in time to have fun shooting this old bastard. "Damn it all, you guys could leave some fun for me too." Ren yelled while furiously punching the wall, why did he always lag behind, no more. This time he will stay up close to the action, he followed Stauss/stien's he was the leader of the group and as such it was the main job to lead the way.


Saber and Mako

AS the two were knocked from the raft into the water yet again, mako felt something dragging him. Sighing he didn't want to think that this was happening again, unable to tell what was dragging him he knew one thing it wasn't those glow fish from earlier, so shooting and ripping could and should work. Mako changed into hybrid form while in that state his scales were already Jagger sharp, the thing that was holding on must have been cut by now, if not mako will surely end it as he used his sharp claws to rip.

After he assume to free himself he went to save the unconscious saber from drowning. "Damn, you are a heavy sleeper, wake up already." Mako yelled as he threw saber on to the raft and followed, changing back into human form Mako lift saber on his back; dashing towards the yacht's door Mako was planning to follow the other humans he saw earlier maybe they could help. He heard loud gunshots so he knew he was close to them. Simply following the sounds of bullets he saw a man running, the man had a long black cloak coat, from behind he only saw a sword on the man's back. Mako simply followed that man until he was in a room filled with others that had just shoot an old man.

Mako asked no questions and just observed and followed the group along.



Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Aug 11, 2013 at 9:08am
Post by Nexius on Aug 11, 2013 at 9:08am
Cheon, Cuore

"Wow..... I am now totally in lost..." commented Cheon as to what had happened; however, the most urgent matter took his attention away from what had happened.

Cheon shouted at the man who asked him to identify them; which Cheon believed he already did. In any case, as it looked like the person didn't catch what Cheon shouted earlier, Cheon cleared his throat and shouted at them back.

"I am Father Cheon and this is Father Aaron. The stranger is the man who had helped the church to rescue the saint. We are just coming back from the front line and the armory."

Cheon said it with clear confidence.



Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Aug 11, 2013 at 6:37pm

Post by Leiv on Aug 11, 2013 at 6:37pm
White room
Zarok & Arkham
Zarok’s shadow walk flickered and collapsed the steady white light radiating from all around them left no shadows cast within the room, and the door itself seemed to have disappeared into the sea of white. There was no horizon, no corners no floor or ceiling and the only semblance of down came from the the gravity which seemed to somehow root their feet to the floor in the white void they stood in all the while the beautiful women seemed to shine a soft warm gold as the notes vibrated around her.

Hallway
(Fenix Marianna Carlos, Selena, Chryse Ray)
“Umm ya pretty much…wait who said that” Fenix said turning in circles rapidly trying to locate the sound of the voice as the massive hound dived towards him, the beast millimeters from ripping his jugular out when Chrys barreled into it and carried herself into the wall. The large hound dissipating in cloud of shimmering light as the door swung open and the golden light held within blazed forth.
The light hit Marianna first, ripping her out of the shadow and slamming her clean through the hallway wall. Fenix and Ray both were blinded by the sudden emergence of the gold light as it suddenly became painful to open their eyes; Chrys with the heightened senses of her lycanthropy fell to the floor dazed with the same effect wracking through Selena. Carlos suffered the worst of it however, as he was blasted down the hallway and through the deck furniture on the patio as if hit by a runaway train. The force all but ripping Baal from his body.
The light quickly stabilized to a harsh and brilliant yet manageable trickle.

Summoning circle
(Jasmine & Zhi)
Jasmine could feel the dark matter draining, it became more exhausting to keep up the invisibility her power seeming to melt away like an ice cube tossed into a warm drink. The golden holy lighy flickered and then grew less harsh upon the bridge, and the iron coffin in the middle of the circle thrashed and banged as whatever creature it housed fought and roared for its freedom.

Hold
(Katarina, Ren, faust, Ember, Veila, Sain, Stein, ren)
The hand snapped up and grabbed Katarina’s as she attempted to slice open the supposed dead mans jugular, and with a flick slammed her like a heavy rope into the steel floor before throwing her into Sain and Veila, sending the three vampires spilling out through the hold door in a tangled mess of limbs. The wounds closed themselves with a burning golden light and the smell of searing flesh. “no worries little one, there is still plenty of fun” the old man growled in response to Ren as blasts of air slammed into Faust, ember, and Ren sending them following the vampires, strauss narrowly dodging the one meant for him. The sword came up in a fencers stance and the old man thrust towards Stein ferociously slashing the air as his old legs carried him far quicker than they should have even given his immense gait.



Stray Lamb




The Ghost's back to its old tricks {<|>,...,<|>}
Posts: 173
Aug 12, 2013 at 2:15am
Post by Shadow-Heart on Aug 12, 2013 at 2:15am



Cheon, Cuore



Surge Maxwell

After Cheon stated the truth Maxwell reconfirmed it by left arm to his chest and curtly bowed to the men behind the door. “Surge, at your service.” Straightening up, Maxwell relaxed his stance and continued after nodding his head towards Cheon, “What Father Cheon stated is true. We have been in a series of battles even before entering the Cathedral at the Island and successfully bringing Saint Sara to the Citadel here. But our battles hadn’t ended then and I’m sure they will continue. We fought our way through the collapsed tunnels behind. We are battle worn out but still ready to face these demented enemies at any time. Let us in and let us lend you support in your battles as brothers in arms as from our garbs excluding mine, you should be able to tell that the people who stand in front of you are your fellow exorcists of the Church. And leading the charge is no other than Father Aaron. The person sent as the leader of the group in recovering the Saint. But please do hurry and let us in for he seems to be quite drained of energy from his countless battles and I fear he may need medical assistance.”
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2013 at 2:18am by

Fear thy Shadow for it shall consume us even in Death
You're back to your old ghosty self with the long posts of doom and destruction that only a Ghosty of ghostyness can fathom


Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Aug 13, 2013 at 12:26am

Post by Dannytheman1 on Aug 13, 2013 at 12:26am
Jerrod

The intensity of combat rushed through Jerrod, as the shriek of fear sent a wave of confidence through his head. The man was afraid, so he already had the advantage... he just had to shatter this skeleton and he would be in the clear. That was until the skeleton crumbled before his eyes for no reason, leaving Jerrod baffled in front of it.

"What happened?" Jerrod exclaimed, as he turned to see the old man burning in a pile of flames with another woman reading that black book from before that sent a few chills down Jerrod's spine. This figure was too cloaked in some sort of shady garb to distinguish her traits for sure, but it was obvious this was going to be some ride for Jerrod. As the bonemeal in the air began to swarm all around the woman, bending to her will as it formed into some animal. It had four legs and many arms that resembled a creature from mythological books.

"This will be fun..." Jerrod mumbled, as he waited for the skeleton figure to get fairly close with the Heyna like hair beginning to stand up straight, his claws barred ready for ferocious combat. Once the creature was almost in Jerrod's range beginning to bring down his claws on Jerrod he quickly sidestepped to right side of the creature, far enough so that only the farther back claws of the creature would be able to strike him that Jerrod would use his nimble speed and his left claw to target one of the joints in the closest attack and dismember the arm.

At the same time, he would use the opening that the hopefully dismembered claw would create to move in for a swipe at left legs of the creature to disable its movements since Jerrod didn't have the time or power to deal with this abnormality. If anything went wrong, he could defend himself with his claws and use his famously sharp teeth to defend himself.



Stray Lamb



Archer's Master
Posts: 93
Aug 13, 2013 at 1:17pm

Post by Rin on Aug 13, 2013 at 1:17pm
Chrys

Luckily, the troublesome illusion of the dog was dealt with when the door opened. Chrys paid for it by braking with her face in the wall, sitting back a bit dazed after the impact. Ray barely balanced it out so he didn’t fall off. That wasn’t the worst of it though. Instead of finally getting a break, their eyes were assaulted by extremely sharp light shining from the opened door. Chrys curled up and covered her eyes instinctively, while Ray quickly buried his face in the fur on her neck to protect his sight, as a result barely dodging the vampire who got ejected from the shadow. Once the light subsided a bit, the boy looked up and looked over the rest of the group. Most of them were obviously harshly affected by it. „Maybe we should just go by the outside instead,“ he mumbled half for himself, suggesting that they pick to go over the roof instead of through the door. However if the others didn’t agree, Ray with Chrys would follow the rest of the group through the door, ready for an attack at any time.

Jasmine

The area with the weird summoning circle had harsh effects on the vampire girl. She literally felt her powers draining. „Hey Zhi,“ she whispered, hoping that the human was somewhere nearby, „I can’t keep up the invisibility much longer, there’s something strange here. We should retreat for now.“ Since she was trying to maintain the spell not only on herself, but on him as well, it was twice as difficult as normal even without the inconvenient effect of the room. Regardless of his response, she would trace her steps back to the corridor through which they arrived and cancelled the invisibility, making sure she couldn’t be seen from the room. As for Zhi, whose camouflage would fade at the same time as hers, she couldn’t be sure of his whereabouts, but she didn’t particularly care either. In the worst case scenario, he would at least act as bait to reveal whatever was in the room.


World belongs to the lazy!


Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Aug 14, 2013 at 3:45pm
Post by Silver on Aug 14, 2013 at 3:45pm
Carlos and Selena

Sel felt like a flash grenade had just exploded into her face and was squinting and rubbing her eyes even though she knew it wouldn't do any good, it made her mentally feel better. Meanwhile Carlos got throw back outside and was doubled over in pain, the mark on his shoulder glowing as it gave him a painful burning sensation. Selena would come over to his side to check up on him after a bit, even though her vision was still blury, but the male lycan wouldn't ever admit about not being fine and said he was just taking a rest even though it was very obvious he was still in pain and it would take a bit longer for it to subside. "Atleast your ability to talk smack is still fine" she coldly retorted to him.

Once Carlos recovered he would debunk ray's plan as pointless "That holy blast from earlier means we're on the right track"[/i, he simply stated though still not moving yet.

Zhi

"What you want to turn back now?... fine but lets find a window and climb from there rather then turn back the hole way, we have a friend that probably very pissed at us back the way we came" Zhi addressed Jasmine quietly trying to not let the coffin creep him out to much. He would still study the symbols up till the moment they left. After a few more moments he would speak again as an idea popped into his head "We only need to get that book to the bottom of the river right? why not just blow a few holes into the boat and let it sink, it would solve us the trouble... though we should find the exorcists since their probably the only ones who have enoough explosives for it"

Faust

The male exorcist would get flung by the wind blast landing with a loud thud and a few grunting noises while mumbling about why couldn't they just blow this boat to dust and be done with it, instead of going to all this trouble. After regaining his senses he would look around to see how the others were doing.

Katarina

The moment she got flung away she would drop the blood knife at the old man's feet and smash into Vela before going into a tumble and rolling all the way into the next room though before hand she would grab hold on sain instinctively trying to stop herself but only managing to bring the male vampire into the mess. The three vampires would land in quite an embaressing position, vela would end up in a pseudo kneeling position with her back against the wall while katarin would end up next to her flat on her back with her right hand pinned underneath Vela's legs. Sain on the other hand would land on top of Katarina though not exactly straight as his face would end up in Vela's chest. Since she was more concerned with dealing with that annoying fencing mage, Katarina would first extend her free hand towards the room and control the blood kinfe, she didn't need to use her hands for it but it helped her focus. The blood would split up into two, one part heading for the old mans head aiming to wrap around his head into an air tight bag, if successful, the blood bag would prevent any air from getting in while also blocking sight and hindering hearing. Meanwhile the other part would form into shackles to tie up his legs(imagine handcuffs for legs).

After dealing with the blood she would turn her head towards sain and in a calm speak to him. "You have 5 seconds to move your hand and get off me." In a way Sain was lucky, Katarina was annoyed with the old man so she had no interested in tormenting the male vampire or Vela right now.



Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Aug 14, 2013 at 7:47pm
Post by Nexius on Aug 14, 2013 at 7:47pm
Mariana

"I am starting to hate this place" Mariana stated as she stood up from the floor. There was clear annoyance in her voice. The little boy suggested a plan, and the male lycan disagreed. Mariana shook her head, instead of talking they had to do something, and yet here they were talking about what to do. "So if we want to go forward, anyone got any idea how to shut that light off?" But then she giggled, "Oh! oh! Let me try this!" then Mariana enchanted her sword with ice and dimension and fired her five icy blasts at the open door. If it was a light generated by machine or whatever, Mariana hoped she could knock it over or freeze it so that it wouldn't be able to generate such lights. With that she disappeared into the shadow of the young boy who was with the 'giant kitty'.



Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Aug 14, 2013 at 10:26pm
Post by thedarkestanimefan on Aug 14, 2013 at 10:26pm
Strauss
Strauss felt the surge of power before he heard or saw it, the holy energies crackling down into existence from the master to the puppet. So he was able to turn in time to dodge the blast of air meant to slam him into the wall, as well as spin his rifle, now with a bayonet on its end, up to parry the incoming thrust. The blades clashed, utter darkness and holy energies flaring, each attempting to consume the other. A few moments passed slowly as Strauss met the Mage's eyes, his own holding an odd look, they were annoyed and determined, but also something else. They held contempt, though no pity, never pity. His eyes deadened, as something incredibly important flickered out, and Strauss, after years of struggle and indecision, finally chose his path. Invisible flames that held no light nor warmth surged from his arms as the duo struggled and their blades came apart, Strauss moving with calculated rather than wild twists and parries, the combination of his focus and mobility giving him just enough speed to keep up with the Mage's thrusts.
"You seemed confused for a moment." Strauss said as he deflected yet another strike, his knife shattering from the force of the blow, his hand snatching another from within his coat as the other hand fended off attack for that precious second. "Let's try again, shall we?" This time, vivid flames curled around his limbs, flowing off his back like an aura, though it was not of hell. Soulfire, dark and inky, like burning pitch flowed off of Strauss, reflecting the fuel that fed it. Strauss unleashed a flurry of every-increasing blows back at the Mage. "Now I can never go back. Now, I am a creature that will never, ever belong in the world I long for. But will that stop me?" The flurry of blows between the individuals halted for a moment as he spoke. "Unlike your master, I will not let past failures and obstacles cloud my vision, I am not out to erase the world, but to re-create it." Strauss threw three blades, holy water dripping from them at the feet of the mage in a blur of speed, each crackling with power. "And unlike you, I have no master, and will not cease to be when cut off from him." Strauss had pumped dark soulfire into a classic Solomon banishment exorcism, supercharging what would be a mundane ritual into a field that could theoretically cut off all transfer of planar energies from outside and within.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:51 pm




Stray Lamb



Posts: 46
Aug 15, 2013 at 7:11pm
Post by thedarkestanimefan on Aug 15, 2013 at 7:11pm
Ghosty, Nex
There was a slight pause before the answer came, as if discussion occurred for a few seconds. "We recognize Father Aaron, and trust your words, welcome exorcists, we're in dire straits here." The barricades behind the doors shifted and after a few seconds one of the doors propped itself open half-way, the lighting within looking dim to its usually shining interior. A soldier popped his head out, looked around, then slid through and hurried to assist the excorcists as they squeezed through the opening into Command. Then the door shut behind them, was barred, and had various furniture and sandbags re-placed before the man went back to the mounted gun pointing outside. "Sorry, there simply aren't enough people to be showing you guys around anymore, not that you'll get lost here. You'll want to go up and see..." The soldier frowned, his face torn. The man next to him grimaced and looked at them. "You'll want to see the Cardinal up top.. or Crusic, on the second floor. I also heard of soldiers gathering below, but.. they're mostly batallion 6.. y'know, Strauss's guys. Command isn't so clear anymore, its up to you who you go for orders but we're keeping together to survive, at least for now." The man had a tired look, though he remained vigilant as he turned his gaze back out on his watch, and didn't say another word.


Jerrod
The lumbering creature was made to be fearsome, but also awkward as it appeared even it really didn't know how it was supposed to move. However, that didn't stop the back three arms from scything at Jerrod wildly, clipping against his blow but failing to deflect his teeth from ripping off a limb. Jerrod's following swipe was quick, but poorly aimed at a creature with nothing to damage between its joints, the swing whistling through the air between its various connected bones. Rather than turn to face him, as the creature had no face, it simply seemed to switch gears and rampage towards him, its joints popping and rattling as it re-adjusted to claw at him with most of its sharp appendages.
Meanwhile, the cloaked women was flipping nonchalantly through her tome, grinning slightly all the while before she suddenly stopped, making an aggravated sound. "And here I thought Ludwig actually had some use, looks like the only one in this business with a clue is me, again." Her tone managed to seem reminiscent of a songbird even as it took an increasingly annoyed tone. She paced around in the circle of black on a field of white, seemingly oblivious to the action occurring mere yards away. "Seems men are worthless even when dead, you give them everything, your talent, your brains, your child and he still mucks up making the grim." She gave a sigh, her head falling back with her hood, revealing a pale, heavily scarred face yet otherwise charming face, with beady yellow eyes and uneven brown hair spilling around her neck and face. She glanced over at Jerrod, huffed, and simply began to walk away, towards a dark alley and the utter unknown.
Shoot first, dissect later.
The only terrorist with life insurance


Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Aug 16, 2013 at 3:55pm
Post by Dannytheman1 on Aug 16, 2013 at 3:55pm
Sain

"For once, I'm going to be very glad once you gut that old man..." Sain replied to Katrina, as he he used the vine to climb up the wall, but was suddenly cut to a halt. The old man! He was getting up! Quickly, Sain had to move now, but his movements were way too fast... like the fastest of ungodly Lycan.

The attack hit Sain before he could expect anything, the blast of wind sliced up his poor vine, as he watched the one strong force of nature become nothing more then a tattered vine that looks like it was devoured by a bunch of insects with Sain not being able to do anything to protect or move it. His arms were outstretched in front of him, but that ended the moment his back collided with the wall.

"Agh!" Sain yelled, as a jolt of pain went through him body, his mind growing numb for a few moments with it being too shocked to register the happenings around him until he heard a familiar and very frightening voice in the distance.

Sain didn't reply to Katrina's comment, the whole situation was something that felt like he was going to be on death's door if this was any other situation that wasn't completely dire, so he simply used the wall as a hold with Sain using it to quickly get back on his feet and off Katrina.

"What's going on?" Sain muttered in shock, as he stared at the bizarre engagement going on it front of him. At the moment, his emotions screamed to help but something in his mind told him to hold back for now and see what happens. But, that doesn't mean he won't have precautions.

In response, Sain quickly conjured up a plant in the wall next to him with him mutating it into a throned vine at that moment with him putting extra magic into the throned vine. What Sain planned to do was link the tattered vine that was destroyed by the vine and the thorn that he'll imbued with his energy. Then he'll disconnect the magically flow to this viral vine, and transfer it to the vine on the wall with the thorn that was shot so it will use the magically energy from that vine and quickly mutate to catch the old man off guard. But, that's only if this strange exorcist's ritual doesn't work.

Vela

"Gutting anyone is rather gruesome...." Vela replied in annoyed tone, but shrugged with her continuing to climb the vine. This was her chance to talk to Stein, as Katrina was busy gutting the old man and Sain wasn't exactly the on the moment guy. But, before she could even say anything to the exorcist she felt a gust of wind in her back, as her eyes filled up with shock.

There was no way she was going to get out of this without pain, but she could at least protect Radiant who was still wounded and inside her bag. In response, she quickly covered the bag with her body to cushion the impact as much as she could, which put Vela in a rather safe stance.

With a slight pained grunt, Vela slammed into the wall with the shock hitting her for a brief moment until she got up on her feet in quick manner with the look of worry covered all over her face. Agh! That old man is such a pain, and he's almost hurt radiant way too many times for my own comfort. If there's anyone who I'll want to kill, it's going to be this guy!

Though, Vela's tangent was cut short when she noticed the man was dealing with that exorcist Vela was trying to talk to earlier. It appeared Stein was in a intense clash of skill, but Vela didn't want to give that old man any chance so she pushed herself off the wall in dashed towards the two with her specifically staying on the other side of the room so she wouldn't get in the way, her shotgun drawn ready to fire at the old man, but this time she would try to imbued the bullets with what remaining life energy she had left.

At first she thought it would only work with Sain's powers, but at this point she didn't really have a choice. If that old man so much as tried to break out of this tactic Stein was trying, Vela would be ready to stop him.

Ember

"Ren what are you.... Wait what?!" Ember at first annoyingly replied to Ren, but then converted to a zealous and enraged yell with her quickly aiming her pistols at the old man the moment she heard his comment. But, somehow this old man was as fast as very and blew Ember away along with the bullet she fired at him that ricocheted throughout the room from the intense wind that seemed almost impossible to Ember.

At the end, Ember found herself lying on the ground with her mind completely dazed, but her mind quickly flashed to her teammates as she opened her eyes with her apparently lying in some awkward position near Faust, her head near his lap. She didn't give anyone, ANY, time to see this, as she quickly stood back up on her feet in an intense manner, as she scanned the room to see the clashes between Stein and the old man.

"Come on Faust, you got any ideas, it seems rather intense." Ember said to him, as she held up her hand to give him a boost up after that iintense blast of wind. The old man knew most of Ember's tricks at this point, so she would see if Faust has an idea for a combined effort to catch him off guard yet again. But in all honesty, Ember didn't have a good idea of what they could do with this crazy engagement going on with the two of them.



Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Aug 16, 2013 at 5:31pm
Post by Nexius on Aug 16, 2013 at 5:31pm
Cheon

"Thank you." said Cheon with a nod of understanding, even Cuore, the personality that usually comes with hideous imagination among the four personality of Cheon's, felt sadness and troubled feelings; they barely survived and from what Cheon could tell it was not over yet until they wipe out the necromancers. "We should see the cardinal to report him about what is happening outside....What is happening to our brothers and sisters who were slain by the hordes." Said Cheon, looking at Aaron and Maxwell, "Surge, you could come with us or do whatever it interests you." Then Cheon whispered to him, "But be on your guard if you decide to go by yourself. At the moment, strangers are easily misunderstood." Cheon smiled at Surge, "But if you do wish to follow me and Father Aaron, we gladly accept your help." Cheon's eyes drifted to Father Aaron, however, as Aaron didn't look like as he was doing fine all that well. Something shook him horribly and the pale face tells a story that he was going through a lot of mess in his head. "May be we should lead Aaron where they could look at Father Aaron's condition first."

However, the exorcist rise his hand, "Cheon, please. I will take care of myself. Do not trouble yourself too much with me. Go ahead without me, I just need some rest" Cheon nodded, "Alright then." Cheon turned around and started walking towards the stairs to meet Cardinal. If Surge came with him, with curiosity he would ask Surge, "What happened to the Saint?", if he goes up to the stairs alone, silently he would climb towards where Cardinal was.



Stray Lamb




The Ghost's back to its old tricks {<|>,...,<|>}
Posts: 173
Aug 18, 2013 at 3:06am


Post by Shadow-Heart on Aug 18, 2013 at 3:06am



Cheon



Surge Maxwell


What Cheon whispered to him was true. Considering that he was walking amidst armed men of the church who already were at edge due to the monsters outside; it would be the best option as to not reveal to them that they were welcoming inside a creature with a supernatural existence.

Maxwell nodded and quietly followed Cheon.

“Oh Sara? Well the last I saw she was heading inside a large tent and instantly getting flocked by little children. But that was before the entire structure collapsed so am not sure about her current situation.”

Maxwell curtly smiled at passing men and women of the cloth who were rushing past Cheon and him.

“I could search for her with my abilities, but I think it’ll be best I keep a low profile, while in the company of these many uneasy exorcists.” He said in a low voice to the exorcist beside him.
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2013 at 3:11am by

Fear thy Shadow for it shall consume us even in Death
You're back to your old ghosty self with the long posts of doom and destruction that only a Ghosty of ghostyness can fathom


Administrator

Retro Dragon


Posts: 233
Member is Online
Aug 18, 2013 at 6:01pm
Post by Leiv on Aug 18, 2013 at 6:01pm
Light filled doorway
(Fenix, Chrys, Ray, Carlos, Selena, Marianna)
“I believe that depends on your definition of right” A deep and lovely voice radiated out from within the light, feeling like warm sunlight upon their skin. “And I don’t particularly agree with shutting off the light as a proper course of action.” The voice had a distant accent a feint trace of something old and forgotten which made the words exotic as they elegantly rolled off his tongue. The light dimmed as a very tall man dressed in a simple pair of light khakis and a white dress shirt emerged from the room, several particularly large shards of ice which had been blasted forth by Marianna casually caught between his long fingers. He stood easily over seven feet tall golden curls cropped close to his head accentuating the gold of his eyes and the unmistakable perfection of his face, as if the statue of David had suddenly been given life. But by far his most striking quality was that he was glowing, the light pouring off of him and obliterating the shadows around him.
“Jesus” Fenix gasped taking the lords name in vain.
“No not quite the man said with a chuckles while his eyes grew cold and harsh “Never met him personally though.” Marianna could feel her skin burning even hidden within the slim flicker of shadow, and Carlos felt it even deeper as if everyone one of his nerves had been doused in gasoline and then set alight. “Now then you can either all leave my ship or I can incinerate you.”

Deck
(Zhi & Jasmine)
There was a deep roar from within the corridor followed by a horrible screech the unmistakable sound of metal and wood being torn apart as the corridor began to erode back into darkness. While the bridge seemed to dim further as the light moved out of it, the crying and wailing for the creature in the iron coffin calming slightly.

Hold
(Strauss, Ember, ren, Faust, Sain, Vela, Katarina)
The large man laughed as the banishment rolled over him. “Solomon? Really? If you insist on being such a pathetic cliché why not just drop an anvil on my head you Cambion mut.” He used the brief moment of an opening prevented by the summoning and put his rapier through Strauss’s shoulder, leaning in close as he twisted the blade pinning the smaller exorcist to the wall of the ship. “I am Nephalim child, we were caught off from the heavenly body before your savior he sucked in his first breath” He spat the words as the rapier began to glow gold and Strauss’s skin began to burn around the blade. And then suddenly what appeared to be a red goop wrapped itself around the old man’s head, he jerked back and lost his footing as the blood shackles snapped around his ankles and went down, the sword still glowing as it pinned Strauss to the wall. The boom of a shotgun echoed through the hold as the bullets slammed into the old man’s chest, the force launching him against the wall as the fine wrapped itself around him. He was subdued for now but the vein was already withering and the light was beginning to break apart the blood of his bindings.



Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Aug 19, 2013 at 6:05am

Post by Nexius on Aug 19, 2013 at 6:05am
Arkhan and Zarok



"Is this the end for us?" asked Arkhan, Zarok sighed and gave the vampire silent nod. Arkhan sighed and gently smiled, "Ah what a fitting end for us." Zarok chuckled at Arkhan's comment, "Really? fitting end? You are so wrong...." Arkhan sighed, "You are right, good sir. I am so wrong about it..." Then suddenly swords appeared in his hand, "This swords get heavier each time it tastes blood, do you want to try my theory, good sir?" Zarok smirked, "Well, if we can't go up, let's get down." Zarok let the sword slice a bit and true enough the sword got heavier, the moment it quickly touched Zarok's blood ten times, the demonic strength alone was not strong enough. Arkhan quickly slammed the sword to the ground that held him and Zarok tight to one spot. The weight of the sword would be too great for the wooden ship's deck to with stand its force. The impact from the sword would break the wooden deck sending Arkhan and Zarok floor below. Of course, unless they were in different dimension, it would send them to the floor under them, meaning breaking free from the illusion that woman created. With that Zarok would quickly shadow walk them further from their position to get away from the woman.
Last Edit: Aug 19, 2013 at 6:06am by


Stray Lamb



Archer's Master
Posts: 93
Aug 19, 2013 at 1:34pm

Post by Rin on Aug 19, 2013 at 1:34pm
Jasmine

Jasmine unwillingly jumped a little at the sounds coming from the corridor. Zhi was right, however much she disliked having to admit it. In these circumstances, they needed an inventive plan. “… You realize I can’t swim, right?” she asked after the human suggested blowing up the ship. Despite her words, she quickly ordered Thistle, her small Dark Matter scorpion, to melt a hole into the wall. They needed to get back another way than they came from, and find the exorcists. Her own power probably wasn’t enough to sink the ship anymore, due to the considerable drain the summoning room caused her. Her aim was to get to the outside of the ship and search for the others that way, but she wasn’t completely sure she picked the right wall for that.

Chrys

Before anyone could stop her, the weird woman who liked to hide in shadows shot some ice shards into the open door. Ray and Chrys sighed in unison; it was clear that now there was no turning back. What was worse, Chrys had a really bad feeling about what was to come, in spite of the light being actually soothing now. Then a person walked out of the door, talking casually while he waved around the shards shot into the door before like they were nothing. Clearly not human, his demeanour made the fur on Chrys’s neck stand up. The kids listened quietly until he was done with his speech, then Chrys, fully aware that he could probably kill most of them with a thought, but still inherently lycan and thus protective of her home turf, spoke: “Sure, we’ll leave, if you take your boat and leave our territory.” Ray subconsciously clutched her fur harder as he sat on her back, getting ready for what he considered unavoidable – a fight breaking out any second.


World belongs to the lazy!


Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Aug 20, 2013 at 7:22am
Post by Dannytheman1 on Aug 20, 2013 at 7:22am
Jerrod

"You're kidding me." Jerrod quickly stated in his head, as his attack didn't have much effect and the creature changed gears like it was some sort of rigid construct. The sight of the bones twisting like that... It was rather disgusting to look at, but even more terrifying since the creature was now barreling right at him again. With Jerrod stuck on the defensive yet again, as all those fearsome attacks were whirling at him like a tornado of blades.

But what concerned Jerrod the most was the old woman, she was leaving the scene and Jerrod was more curious about her then ever. Sure, he wanted to get to the highest point, but he wouldn't be who he was if he passed up something as interesting as this... The movements of the creature seemed rather confused, like he didn't know what he was doing, but without any sort of weapon besides his natural ones Jerrod would be taking a risk no matter what he did.

"Well, how about we go all for nothing then." Jerrod thought to himself with a ferocious hyena-like snarl to show his intent in the open, as he quickly bolted to his right, while staying out of the creature's range before it could gain enough momentum to hit him. Then, he would use the sluggish shifting gear formation the creature had that would at least slow it down, and use that chance to charge under the creature and attack the legs that he had already weakened using his fangs to rip off enough since he knew his fangs were strong enough already.

If he succeeded in weakening the creature enough, maybe he would be able to follow that woman. But something about her gave Jerrod the chills; it might of been that book, but for now he needed to focus all his attention on this attack otherwise he wouldn't be able to succeed
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2013 at 7:22am by


Stray Lamb



Posts: 57
Aug 20, 2013 at 10:37am
Post by Silver on Aug 20, 2013 at 10:37am
Zhi

"Life boat or raft should work just fine" Zhi replied to Jasmine's concerns about the water though didn't really do anything else and just waited for her to burn a hole in the wall, his demeanor quite agitated as he didn't like how things were developing. As a saftey measure he would throw one of his talismans at the entraces to the other rooms to act as an alarm of sorts warning him if something approached.

Carlos

Since the emergence of the shiny douchebag made the burning start anew Baal left from his body as if a shadow "sinking into the ground". Without Baal there Carlos felt a lot better, the remenant demonic taint from the mark not being enough to cause pain severe enough to have him crawling on the floor like before, the fact that the previous pain was so intense actually helped as it gave a "mental numbing" effect. "That won't work kid, though i guess we should feel honored that the owner came to greet us in person" Carlos stated while getting up with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

"What are you people planning to do here, what's the point in turning this hole city into a city of death?" Sel asked more composed then the others and actually curios about why anyone would want to decimate an entire city.

Katarina

While the old man was preoccupied with the blood bindings katarina would toss one of her enchanted blades, aimed straight for the artery in his neck. The plan was quite simple, have it slice his artery and make him bleed to death, to make sure it bypass the though skin, she would recall her blade right as it was in the middle of cutting thus replacing the forward cutting motion with a backwards one to create a sawing effect(even though if it was just a one time thing), she hoped the double cutting motion along with the enchanted blade would be enough to cut the old man. If Strauss didn't manage to free himself meanwhile she would tell one of the humans to go free him as she didn't want to touch any possible holy weapons.

Faust

Would raise himself into a kneeling position and run his hand trough his hair to get it out of his eyes, it was the fact that his hair came undone and fell over his face that prevented him from seeing the position in which ember landed and only managing to see her next to him once she was already up.

"Other then blowing the hole ship up?... i think i have an idea, mind enchanting this?" Faust responded to ember while handing her his gun while he moved to grab a fire extinquisher from the wall. Faust's idea was to throw the extinquisher at the enemy then shoot it causing it to explode when it was near the old man, this was safer then using a grenade since even if the old man knocked it back with the wind it wouldn't explode unless the container was destroyed.

If successful, beside the possible freezing/pressure damage the old man might of taken his visibility should of also been hindered which would give faust time to roll a grenade along the ground right at the man's feet while also speaking to sain. "Hey partner, how about some plants to shield us?", his words refering for the plant wall to block the grenade from being sent back while also preventing any stray srhapnel or the like from reaching them


Stray Lamb



Hello
Posts: 172
Aug 20, 2013 at 11:34am

Post by Nexius on Aug 20, 2013 at 11:34am
Mariana

Mariana flinched at the holy light, surprised by the pain, quickly moved further away from the group where to be away from the man. 'I hate that shining guy...' thought Mariana as she felt light no longer near her. 'May be I should just blast the ship into pieces...' thought Mariana then she crossed out that thought as she realized she won't be able to survive after the destruction of the boat. 'Argh... I hate situations like this...'

Mariana stayed far from the shining person, but she was able to hear what others were saying. Unlike others, as she was sensitive towards such beings, she had no choice but to observe. She might be able to support them if it was necessary, but wasn't sure how she could be in any help to fight against such being.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:52 pm



Stray Lamb

Wings of Justice


Posts: 318
Post by Dannytheman1 on 10 hours ago
Ember

"Sure." Ember replied simply, as she reached out her hand to grab Faust's gun to enchant with fire. When Faust walked away to grab something that was out of Ember's field of vision, she quickly imbued the weapon with the blessing and held it out for Faust to grab when he returned.

But, at the same time she saw how the battle turned out with Stein and while the old man was effected... Faust was pinned to the wall with a holy blade, which Ember knew was very painful for someone like him. The so called Sain was going to conjure up a vine wall apparently, so she would need to get Stein to safety before the explosion went off.

"Hey vampire girl." Ember called out towards Vela, as she pointed at her quickly to show she wasn't talking about Katrina.

She remembered the girl talk about some sort of healing, and considering her rather poor state she probably had some sort of vampiric magic that could heal. That would be very helpful in dealing with some of the holy wounds Stein couldn't heal.

"Jump back here real quick, I need some healing done." Ember continued to say, as she sprinted with all her might towards Stein and quickly dashed towards his location, as she proceeded to pull out the holy blade that wedged him into a wall.

Vela

Vela was ready to fire another round at that old man to make sure that he wouldn't be getting up, but the 'vampire girl' comment for some reason not only got on her nerves but caught her attention real quick. It was that weird blonde haired exorcist that was yelling at Sain earlier, and apparently she wanted some healing done.

"I'm low on life energy I can't..." Vela replied in an audible voice, but she cut herself off when she was automatically glanced around the room to see if there was something 'not dangerous' she could steal life energy from. That's when she noticed Sain was conjuring up more vines, and for some reason his vines were a rather wealthy source of life energy even if they came from magic.

"Alright, bring him to me then." Vela called out, as she dashed towards Sain to steal whatever vines he were conjuring up next, but she only needed a little life energy so she would be sure not to take a more vital or important vine.

Sain

Sain's plan didn't work, as Vela's shotgun had blasted the old man out of the way of his jagged vines. The vines were already too damaged from the gust of wind earlier, so he wouldn't be able to adjust the vines to fire at the old man, at least at this distance. So, he would simply end his flow of magically energy to the vine for now, letting the vine on the wall go back to its dormant state.

"Sure, I can create a wall of vines." Sain replied in a curious voice, as he was wondering what exactly was the exorcist's plants. But regardless, if they had one he wasn't about to disobey them now, so he quickly conjured up a few sturdy vines over the course of all the events happening with the other combatants. By the time Vela was next to him, he had already conjured enough to protect the group with a few vines.

"Take the jagged vine back there, it's dormant but there's still some magic still lurking in it." Sain told Vela, as he nudged his head towards the pile of spiked vines behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Hallway
(Fenix, Carlos, Selena, Chrys, Ray, Marianna)
“Im afraid that isn’t an option young one, you are being given a chance to leave this doomed place before nightfall, once the sun sets all things present here shall be forfeit.” His handsome face made dour by the sympathy of his expression. However his eyes quickly narrowed as they focused in on Selena “Turning!?” His voice rumbled out like the distance rolling of thunder. “Turning! This city, no this world is a decaying carcass, the Father gave your kind everything, he gave you paradise yet you cast it aside, he gave you this world and you remade it into this. The human population has dropped more drastically in the last two decades then when the plague hit Europe and you dare to accuse that we are the ones who would remake the world under the specter of death?” He casually took a long step to his left as Zarok and Arkhan crashed through the roof into a heap on the ground. “No we will wipe this particular slate clean and form it into our homeland away from the negligent eyes of god.”

Fenix just gaped slack jawed and stared at the glowing giant of a man in front of them. Ok that escalated pretty quickly, when the bad guys got to the monologue it was pretty much past the whole lets reason with them stage. And if he was a nephalim well that means he pretty much predated Christ and had plenty of time to cultivate the crazy. And ever one to make a bad situation turn from bad to “all god we are all going to die” Fenix muttered “Your just a whole big bag of crazy neglected child aren’t you.” He slapped his hand over his mouth trying to force the words back in, he tried to contain his sarcasm, he really did, but a decade or so spent wandering around in the urban wilderness hadn’t done much to help cultivate his self restraint.
The Nephalim’s head snapped towards Fenix “I’m sorry what was that child.” All semblance of compassion or understanding banished from his voice.

White room
(Zarok & Arkhan)
The whole room seemed to buckle and the women arched an eyebrow at the pair. “What have you done” she asked quizzically before the room seemed to imploed and the pair felt themselves falling only to slam into the wood of the hallway, Arkhan immediately feeling the burn of the holy aura upon his skin.

Somewhere
(Zhi and Jasmine)
The pair managed to melt, burn, and smash their way through the walls, as going through the wall was just that much cooler than going through normal things like doorways. The Yacht seemed oddly quiet now, the sounds of battle all but gone minus some deep feint shouting from below. “Ye don’t seem to be making a lot of progress” said a heavy irish accent from the air above him. “Is finding a book really so hard, old Liberians’ s do this in second, I mean bullocks are the pair of you really that useless?”

Hold (Need darkest to post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 24
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:55 am

Strauss
Strauss banged against the wall behind him, skewered for a moment by the Nephalim's rapier, holy power sizzling against the dark energies surging through his veins. Inky, molasses-like blood flowed slowly from the wound as the sword was torn free, jerking his to the side. Strauss's face switched from pain to a grim grin as he took in what he just said. "Oh? So that explains quite clearly why my strategies are ineffective, you are no servant, but the source." Azure flame of a dark purple hue flared lightly over his wound, a blizzard of black spots crossing Strauss's eyes as he faced down the Nephalim again.
He had a long blade drawn in his main arm, but the other was tucked behind his back, signaling a standard wordless advance command to the others, Ember in particular. "Retreat exorcists, I will cover your escape" Stauss barked, a fake command back to the group, though the way he was facing the Nephalim facilitated them going up top more than where they came in, which was currently to his left. He would hold the Nephalim here while they completed the primary objective of stopping the ritual, after that the use of the church to him would be at an end.
While he was confident the group could handle whatever defense the Nephalim had left ahead, the thought of facing down such a being by himself was rather daunting. Though, after what he had done, possible.
After all, his existence was anchored in a single logic, displace that, and the rules that bind non-mortal beings would restrict his powers.
"Tell me, Nephalim, if the world must meet oblivion to facilitate a new one, do you, or perhaps your creator have such limited powers that you could not simply create a new one?"
Strauss's argument held two predicates before the conclusion:
First, that the Nephalim, or whatever force driving him, indeed required the current world to be voided in order to make a new one.
Secondly, that their power being limited rather than boundless caused their "righteous" justification to be voided.
Conclusion: The Nephalim's actions could not be taken further with the full weight of righteous law, as they were not legitimate, due to their very nature of lacking the required omniscient power to do so.
Within the argument was a fairly blatant contradiction, but Strauss was thinking fast, and attempting to prevent the Nephalim by doing so, by applying a series of explosives, thrown behind him, and slashes, aimed at his front. Strauss was recovering from the hit he took, but not at the rapid rate the Nephalim was capable of, and even if Strauss was a conduit of negative energies, it wasn't quite up to par with what the Nephalim had been throwing out, though he hoped his efforts would mitigate that.
He was currently absorbing negative energies via emotions from within and around him, something he learned from his time as a demon, which was used to repair his now utterly black spirit as it was continuously used as fuel for his dark soulfire. His work and research had finally born the results he was after.
But unknown Strauss, he could no longer remember the reason he sought them in the first place, the dream of a long-passed quiet green field snuffed out as the new Strauss was born, an abomination in a shell of a man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-08-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:15 pm

Chrys

Well it seemed that words were not going to achieve much. The more the golden giant talked, the more Ray was sure he had a screw or more loose. Chrys had a slightly glazed look in her eyes, a sign that she was looking at the man with her spiritual eyes, trying to find something she could use; an irregularity in the flow of his energy, a weak spot, something. It was clear they’ll have to fight, and equally clear they didn’t have much chance of winning. So anything that helped would be welcome. She wasn’t even listening now... she wouldn’t get much of what he was saying anyway. The fact he casually dodged the two falling through the ceiling despite having been in the middle of lecturing them was proof of his powerful concentration. It would not be easy to disrupt his attention enough to make him careless. Maybe he even had some kind of prediction ability, like herself... but better. She quickly waved off such thoughts. There was no point worrying about them, they just had to fight him despite all that anyway.

It was then that Fenix decided to open his mouth and said something irritating to the big bad enemy... again. Ray would facepalm if he wasn’t gripping on his spear for dear life – there was a limit to recklessness. But it seemed that it made the nephilim angry enough to focus his attention at Fenix; there probably won’t be a better opportunity than this. Chrys would leap towards the giant, attempting to attack his weak spot (if she didn’t find any she’d aim to tear off one of his arms). Ray, sitting on her back, would simply attempt to block any counterattacks that Chrys couldn’t dodge even with all her feline agility. He was not so naive to try stabbing an angel with a blessed spear, but he figured he could at least block with the pole if it was necessary. At the same time, should Chrys feel mortal danger for her companion, she would twist her body mid-jump so that she took the hit herself – she did not want him hurt again after what happened in the church. Hopefully, the others would also take this opportunity to attack.

Jasmine

The wall of the corridor leading to the summoning room finally gave way and Jasmine cautiously stepped through the opening to the other side. It seemed she got confused after all and they didn’t get outside the hull of the yacht in the end. She sighed and was about to ask Zhi which way he preferred to continue, when a familiar Irish voice resounded nearby. She looked up immediately, narrowing her eyes: „You.“ She smirked a bit. „Well you didn’t give us much to go on, did you? Also I was under the impression you can’t come here and that’s why you sent us. Why don’t you go look for that book yourself?“ Jasmine was openly sarcastic now, and not in a friendly way. „Come on Zhi, let’s go find those exorcists... probably that way,“ she pointed in the direction where the muffled shouts were coming from, completely forgetting that he was just a mere human and she looked down at his kind. When faced with this demanding fae, she felt a sort of compatriotism with even a human, solely on the grounds of being in the same situation with him. If Zhi agreed and the leprechaun said nothing that would change her mind, she would then set off in the direction she picked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
avatar

Posts : 6489
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:19 am

Zarok, Arkhan and Mariana

"AHH!! I am burning! Help me!" The moment they land on the next floor, Arkhan screamed as he sensed his skin burning, surprised by Arkhan's sudden scream, Zarok took the male vampire away from the shiny figure. "What in the world...." Zarok muttered, and glanced at the shining figure and back to Arkhan. "You weren't joking when you said you were demon born." Zarok's red eyes were redirected to the shining man. 'Nephilim' thought Zarok as he saw the man. Arkhan was slowly recovering from holy aura's exposure, and looked bad for him. Arkhan and Zarok was now pretty far away from the shining giant.

Then the human companion, Fenix made a comment that made the giant somewhat angry. "You got to be kidding, thought we had only one idiot..." muttered Zarok, Arkhan was still in the bad shape so he couldn't be any help, on the other hand, Zarok could do something, but he wasn't sure what. Then the tigress leaped on the giant to attack, "Idiot!" muttered Zarok, and straight away taking out his gun, he fired at the giant's head.

Arkhan, on the other hand, he quickly retreated from the battle by crawling into the darkness. As soon as he could stand on his two feet, he would help them. However, it was going to take awhile.

Mariana smirked as the tigress went for attack, "Alright, big kitty! Help is on your way!" from the darkness, white energy bolt was fired. Going straight to the giant. When the giant tries grab or attack the big kitty (Chrys) he would find himself his senses being numbed, even if not, and if the giant did not avoid in time, the bolt would quickly splash on the giant, bringing his senses to zero.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Carlos and Selena

Fenix's words amused Carlos as he chuckled and was only to happy to start shooting when things went south, as soon as the fighting started he also started shooting at the "shiny ****", the bullets aimed for joints and eyes.

Meanwhile Selena facepalmed at these people, not even bothering to react to the other two which just "fell out of the sky". "Why is it always impossible to have a civilised discussion , are all you trigger happy fools?" she stated quite annoyed at them for provoking a fight suddenly when they could of gotten some useful information out of the nephalim if they just kept on talking for a while.

Zhi

"Ummm hi to you to" Zhi blurted out half sarcastic half confused though there wasn't really no need for him to say anything as Jasmine had already started bitching at the poor fae before he could even blink, must be some sort of female thing he figured. "Guess meeting up with the others is the right choice right now, lead the way then" he replied to jasmine while quickly contemplating if sneaking around on their own wouldn't be better but then he remembered the giant and strange coffin and didn't feel like risking it.

"OH! do you know anything about that coffin and those strange symbols in the other room?" Zhi asked the leprechaun thinking it was worth a shot. After the answer, or lack of, he would follow Jasmine to meet up with the exorcist group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
avatar

Posts : 237
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 24
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:17 pm

The Citadel (ghosty, nex)
The grand spiraling stairs were far less crowded than usual, its various landings devoid of messengers taking brief respites from running errands for bureaucrats, and guards were only found a the top levels, where Belmont's office was. As they reached the final landing, they were finally accosted by what was left of the Cardinal's guard, pikes in hand, crisscrossed to bar their way. "None go forward without invitation." The one on the right said simply. The Cardinal's office was barred, not due to a meeting or lack of time, but for the first time due to distrust of those who may enter.



Jerrod
The skeleton abomination had the advantage of being able to attack ferociously forwards, wherever it decides that is next, though beyond that it got stuck, literally. As Jerrod dashed around its swipes to the side before his fangs struck, the creature's joints creaked and reset themselves to turn again, but not before he managed to tear off part of its spinal column. One would have expected some kind of cry, but as it never had a head it simply collapsed half-way into itself, its appendages flailing in a now indiscernible mass generally in Jerrod's direction, with no real structure to allow what was left to get out of the bonemeal around it.
The Necromancer, having made it almost to the alleys outside of the open plaza heard the racket and looked back for a moment, looking either slightly annoyed or slightly impressed, but generally unconcerned as she began to take those last few steps into the twisting alleyways beyond.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2013-08-20
Age : 23
Location : Eithir

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:15 am

Ember

"Yes sir!" Ember stated in a quick and brief tone, as she knew better then to argue, but she made a quick gesture towards Faust who was about to fire hydrant and stated "Watch out."

Still, it irked Ember a bit with a strange present Stein give off and with the dark and ominous black flame that covered his wound... She didn't know what to make of it. Sure, she knew that he had some sort of demonic power, but that's the problem... how does that exactly work?

"Let's go..." Ember yelled at the rest of the group, as the more time that went by the greater the chill went done her spine with her making extra sure she got Faust and Ren moving. The vampires could handle themselves.

Still, once she got in range she would grab Ren's arm and drag him out of the room since she didn't trust he would get back. In all honesty, she expected him to smile and want to help out, which Ember wouldn't stand for as long as she was here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
avatar

Posts : 6489
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Cheon, Cuore

"Invitation? Well we have crucial information of what is going on the front lines. It is important this information is delivered to Cardinal at once." Cheon said firmly, staring at the eyes of the guards, then he sighed heavily, "The information consist of what happened to our fallen brothers and sisters...It is most disturbing news and Cardinal should be informed." Cheon added with another urgency.

If his plea didn't work, Cheon would let out another heavy sigh, "Alright then, we will speak with Crusic... Where is he now?" Cheon would ask carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leiv
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
avatar

Posts : 909
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:05 am

Hold (strauss)
The nephalim gave a slight grin as he twised the blade in Straus’s shoulder, the silver metal erupting into golden sparks as they clashed with the inky blood. “Not even the Mourning Star was bequest by Lord God with that power. Thus he must corrupt pathetic little human souls, twisting them this.” He said his eyes gesturing to all of Strauss in disgust. “So I am sure you will forgive my attentiveness if I don’t fall in fury upon your questioning of our might in regards to creation.” He held up his hand and with a polite nod “Goodbye Cambion” His hand shined with a bright golden light as his thumb and forfinger came down towards Straus’s head.

Hallway
(Jasmine, Zhi)
The lepruachan floated on his back in the air lazily in front of him, his legs propped up as his back laid against some imagined ground, green hat tilted over his eyes. “Bah you lot seem to be distracting Asher enough to keep that blasted net o’ his lax.” He batted an eye over at Zhi “bit salty isn’t she lass?”
The lepruachan raised an eyebrow “oh?” he said his voice wavering slightly from his normally cocky monotone. “wait coffin!? Who was in it?”

Hallway
(Ren, Ember, Sain, Vela, Katarina, Faust)
The lot scurried out of the hold where Straus had given the order to leave him in his clash with the nephalim running down a dark hallway towards the shouts and screams which had erupted at the front of the ship when they came face to face with Zhi and Jasmine around a bend, and a tiny green clad man floating on his back in the air. Things had now officially gone nuts it seemed.

Hallway 2 floors up
(Marianna, Arkhan, Zarok, Fenix, Chrys, ray, Selena, Carlos)
Everything exploded at once, the nephalim caught Chrys by the throat and heaved her through the wall with a snap of his arm, plucking ray out of the air in a flash of movment and using the young lad to absorb the blast from Marianna before dropping the senseless child at his feet. His head snapped to the side as the bullet from Zarok cracked into it, while he slouched a bit as the tendons where ripped asunder by Carlos’s barrage of bullets. “With a sigh he brought himself to his full height, his beautiful warm face absent of expression as those gorgeous glowing gold eyes surveyed the hallway around him. “Fireams, how quaint.” He followed it up with outstretching his hand and holding it forth blasting Carlos and Zarok into the nearest walls their bodies hitting with a loud crack of force. “I have been around since before your Christ, I survived the extermination of my people orchestrated by the heavinly host itself, and this is the best you can manage a few bullets and couple children?” He didn’t so much seem to e talking to them but rather something above them, as if someone else stood present in the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2013-08-20
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:14 am

Jasmine

Just before they actually left, Zhi decided to ask the leprechaun about the weird coffin. That was actually good thinking so she stopped to hear his reply. And she didn't like it at all. From the fae's tone, it was clear the coffin was an unexpected complication. That meant serious trouble. Trump cards usually did. She turned on her heel sharply and looked straight at the leprechaun. "Look for yourself, it's right through that hole," she pointed to the opening in the wall she made. "We just saw darkness... and it was trying to get out." She informed him, waiting for a reaction. If the coffin wasn't within the calculations, it meant not even sinking the yacht might be enough to solve the problem. So she waited. If the fae decided to go look, she would cautiously follow.

She was so focused on the leprechaun that she didn't even realize the approaching footsteps; not until the group they were about to go look for turned the corner and appeared before them. Jasmine blinked a few times, but retained her cool: "Good timing, we were just about to look for you. Do you have any explosives left?" she asked, leaving any other necessary explaining to Zhi or the leprechaun. She still kept one eye on the fae; she didn't want him to disappear without giving them some answers again.

Chrys

Just as expected, their attempt to rush the golden giant ended largely unsuccessfully. Despite all her precognitive ability, Chrys could not dodge his hand grabbing at her throat. She did try to tear the flesh of his arm by her front claws before she was slammed through a wall, but the results would be at best uncertain. Since she was grabbed, she couldn't do anything to help Ray either. It felt as if it was herself who got used as a human shield, taking the weird spell the shadow woman used. Chrys scrambled back on her feet, feeling all the bones in her body and bleeding from several cuts. But she was not about to leave her friend in the grasp of that monster. While he was busy dealing with the shooters, she switched to hybrid form and leapt towards Ray lying on the floor. She would not stand around waiting for the nephalim to notice her, though. She immediately grabbed the boy and jumped back through the hole she made in the wall. After checking he was still alive, she left him safely behind the cover of the wall a few meters away and peeked outside to see the situation. It certainly wasn't good. Since she tried his degree of attention on her own skin, she was not about to rush him again when he was just talking. Instead, she decided to wait for one of the others to come up with a strategy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver90
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Zhi

"Guess you could say that"Zhi laughed at the comment about jasmine before telling the leprechaun he studied the symbols and could draw them for him if he didn't feel like going to look as jasmine told him. If the leprechaun wanted to see the symbols Zhi would simply start scrimbling/scratching some of them onto the floor/wall with whatever was nearby.

Faust

Barely managed to stop himself in mid throw and almost comically fell down in the process.
"Next time tell me that before i almost end up hurting myself" he half complained half joked as he let go of the extinquisher and followed after ember.

Upon meeting with Jasmine and Zhi he would grreet them with a "nice to see alive" but would then make an inventory of his explosives as he figured jasmine had the same idea as he did of blowing this place to hell.

Katarina

Seeing as how the man would break out of the bindings soon and Strauss wanted to fight solo, she canceled her attacks and retrived the blood before walking away and telling Sain and Vela to do the same, if any of the two refused she would force them, either trough words or violence.

"Hey Jasmine, when did you get here and how did you end with a human and leprechaun as companions?" Kat addressed the fellow warlock vampire upon recognizing her and noticing the strange companions, especially zhi who she remembered from earlier.

Carlos

"What's with you guys and flinging people into walls, aren't you a bit cliche?" Carlos smirked trough pants for air, despite the toss his smartass mouth still working perfectly. Carlos would look around for some enviromental help like a gas/steam pipe, a fire extinquisher or something else that he could shoot that near the holy giant and would affect him. If nothing of the sorts would be detected he would shoot again but at the walls not straight for the giant aiming to bounce the bullets of the wall and hit the holy giant straight in the eyes.

Meanwhile Selena who was left unharmed since she didn't attack tried to buy some time for the others with words speaking towards the giant mostly. "Don't suppose we could all calm down and talk this over now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
avatar

Posts : 1934
Join date : 2013-08-20
Age : 23
Location : Eithir

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:55 am

Jerrod

Everything went perfectly, as Jerrod gazed with surprise when the creature cracked under its own awkward movement that soon evolved into a satisfied smirk.  As he turned his head and didn't give the creature a second gaze, running towards that woman from before with fierce determination to figure out why that book was so important.

When Jerrod finally got a glimpse of her face again, her expression was a strange, it was like she was angry but surprised at the same time... or maybe neither?  It was hard to tell with the ominous dark alleyways covering up her face that she soon vanished from Jerrod's sight, though his heyna-like senses didn't let her get away that easily.

"Wait you!"
Jerrod called out with an annoyed tone, as he dashed towards her location with him observing his surroundings like every grain on the ground was his enemy.  The tall and withering buildings of this cold city only giving him a lifeless greeting. The dead ground full of the remains of bonemeal from before that emitting a dark omen.

In the end he wasn't scared, there was a feeling inside his gut that was a mixture of excitement or something like that emotion, and it only told him one thing.  He was too deep in the situation now that he wasn't about to turn back now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
avatar

Posts : 6489
Join date : 2013-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Arkhan, Mariana and Zarok

Zarok tightened his jaws as soon as he felt sudden force that pushed him to the wall, Mariana, on the other hand, closed her mouth at the out come, "Oops" she said and as soon as the 'giant kitty' grab the boy out of the way, She sighed in relief. She frowned, "This is definitely not my day." Arkhan was slowly recovering from his burnt injury from the holy being, "This is not good...." he muttered silently.

Zarok barely stood up from the slam, "Well it depends, thought that shiny man want us dead." there was a slight hint in his voice that cliche move from Nephilim was quite a pain. Zarok looked around his surroundings, to see if there was anything they could use. He would also try to see where this shiny man came from, like open door or something. Instead of fighting the man, Zarok was thinking of stopping the fog for good somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anarchy Rising IC   

Back to top Go down
 
Anarchy Rising IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland II
» Anarchy Rising Book 2: A Hunted Wasteland
» Lore: Rising Force
» Rising Star
» The Rising Fire Pick'n'Play

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Landfill :: RP-
Jump to: