Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)

Go down 
+5
NoIn-LoKi
Spiriter
Nexius
jorgiguel
Prisma*Illya
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Empty
PostSubject: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:28 pm

City of Chaldea

City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Latest?cb=20120531041520

Welcome to the city of Chaldea, the last stronghold of mankind in a devastated world. Players can rp freeform in this area with their characters between missions.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Wed May 15, 2019 11:15 pm

Spoiler:

"Welcome to the Devil's Cocktail~" the bartender announced with a coy smile as the newly graduated Vanguards trickled into the bar. "What will your vice be?"

Spoiler:

"Nena, my dear!" Komori said cheerfully, sweeping his arms out to the group behind him. "May I introduce you to the the newest Vanguards of Chaldea!"

"Well, congratulations," she said, leaning forward across the bar. "Let's get you celebrating properly!"

"A round of drinks on the house?" Komori asked, winking.

Nena's cordial behavior suddenly dropped, and she fixed Komori with a deadpan stare. "Does this look like a charity to you? I have a business to run."

"Err... right." Komori chuckled nervously and picked at his cheek. "On me then."

Nena perked up again in an instant. "Good! A round of drinks for our fresh-faced Vanguards it is. Take a seat!"

She gestured to the stools in front of the bar, which were unoccupied saved for what appeared to be a bundle of rags on the end stool. The moment Nena spotted it, she snorted impatiently and swatted it aside.

The bundle of rags turned out to not be a bundle of rags at all. It gave a squawk and fell to the floor, where it revealed itself to be a little imp in a hat and robe.

Spoiler:

"What was that for?" he whined, rubbing his head.

"These seats are for paying customers, Mongo." She folded her arms and glared at him. "Not skinflint lechers. Go peep on women somewhere else."

"I bought a drink!" he whined, clambering back onto the stole with one arm, a beautiful little telescope  under the other.

Nena dangled the empty glass from her fingers, her expression dry.

"Komori!" Mongo waved him over. "How about getting me a drink? The more, the merrier, yes?"

Komori chuckled and shook his head. "All right, Mongo. One for you too."

Mongo grinned and waved Nena away, who pursed her lips and strode away. He then turned his attention to the girls in the group, his eyes widening. "Oooh. Such pretty ladies. Hmm..."

He raised his telescope to his eye and peered at them. The next moment, he was back on the floor, whining and groaning. A young girl stared down at him, a broom in her hand, which set back on the ground and continued to sweep.

Spoiler:

"Sweet Rory, why do you always wound me so?" Mongo lamented.

Rory turned up her nose at him and stalked away, leaving him to clamber back onto the stool just as Nena set all their drinks down.

"Drink up!" she said cheerfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over in the corner of the bar, Aeris set down her drink and snorted softly. So, they all passed after all. It was a bit annoying, to be honest, seeing them so cheerful after her plans had gone so badly.

Getting Komori's help was always a gamble, but Ose's unexpected defensiveness of his master had made that even more of a longshot. And now she'd likely blown any chance of that now after what she'd pulled at his expense.

And for what? Not one of them had proven to be a potentially useful candidate.

Aeris tipped back her glass, the burn in her throat a welcome solace. Well, no sense worry over it. She'd find another way. She always did.

Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Thu May 16, 2019 7:58 am

Amira

Her mind was calm as she followed the group to the bar. After passing and getting her badge, she rushed back to her room to get a new belt to prevent further embarrassment.

Regardless, she was content and happy, but strangely aloof. After the rush of both fear and relief of passing and runs through her body, she now felt like just ending the day. Like she needed to recharge her batteries. Of course, she understands the other wanting to celebrate. She too felt a little celebration was needed, however at the same time, she felt out of place. Like she didn't belong among them. What had she done to merit passing?

So course, at the mere opportunity, she slipped away from the group before they entered the bar. Instead, she entered an alley and started climbing the wall. Luckily her training had made her body more agility and strong than most humans, so she was able to climb to the top of the bar without issue. there she sat and stared at the sky, looking into the bright stars of the night.

The small breeze and the peace that calmed her senses, her body and mind felt so... tranquil looking into the stars.

Last edited by jorgiguel on Mon May 20, 2019 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Thu May 16, 2019 9:14 am

Gad - Devil's Cocktail

Gad was not so sure how he should feel about it. Even though he said everyone should pass, it left Gad with an unsettling feeling.

'How many of them would take this as a learning lesson? What about their over-confidence? The poison that would get them killed?' Gad sighed, then continued his walk towards the bar.

When Gad could see the bar's sign, Gad gave a nostalgic smile.
Spoiler:

Just a few years ago, Gad entered the bar with his three best buddies. Jackson, the Edgemaster who wanted to surpass Komori; Tyler, the Thaumaturges who boasted about his dream of becoming powerful thaumaturges and be the mentor for future vanguards and Olivia, a sweet summoner who had the sense of strong duty to protect others.

All of them, gone.

Gad had been avoiding the bar so that he would not remember such memories. Gad was not even sure if he deserved to be here. The fond memories he had in the bar, Gad was afraid that it may pain his heart. No, Gad was sure it would be painful to remember them.

Gad stared at the sky, not really sure he should enter or not. Then he remembered how all these three would have looked at him, with all of them crossing their arms, smiling.

'You need to move forward.'

Gad sighed, as he imagined them speaking in unison. Gad smiled weakly. Yes, if they were with him, he was sure they would have said that to him. "You guys are right, I need to move forward. Watch me." Gad muttered and he entered the bar.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Thu May 16, 2019 12:35 pm

Zaphyr Arc - Devil's Cocktail

On the way to the celebratory after-party, Zephyr felt like his ears would fall off. Cherry sat on his shoulder, giving him an full-length lecture on why he was an idiot and how he was just lucky he wasn't in an infirmary right now. Of course, she was right, but it wasn't like that would make a difference. At some point, tired of the non-stop yelling- he sometimes wondered if her mouth ran on a motor- right in his ear, he used Shift to blow her up to human size so at least the yelling wouldn't be from that close.

Once they entered the bar and drinks were served, Zephyr made to down his drink... only for it to be snatched out of his hands. "Nope. Remember last time you drank? Master says I shouldn't let you drink till you've fully got a grip on those rampages of yours." Cherry told him, stern look on her face.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Thu May 16, 2019 2:02 pm

The Devil’s Cocktail

- Vayu -

“Geez, what took you guys so long?”

Vayu suddenly appeared from the back, carrying a tray with shot glasses that contained an ominous golden-black looking liquid in one hand and a tray with appetizers in the other. Skillfully he made his way over to Komori and the others.

For someone who took a Tier 5 attack head on, he actually looked pretty well. Thanks to Zephyr’s Pixie his ribs had healed. That, a hot shower and fresh clothes had done wonders.

He set the trays down and chuckled when he caught Nena’s glare.

“Don’t worry, Nena,” he said. “It’s all registered and will get paid for.”

“Have I ever let you down?” he asked, giving her a wide smile, trying to forget all the evenings where he hadn’t run the tab properly.

Apparently, he had decided to leave his usual reservedness at the door tonight.

When Cherry snatched the first drink from Zephyr, he immediately replaced it with a shot glass and then placed another shot glass in front of Cherry.

“C’mon, one drink won’t hurt anybody,” he said. “What else is he gonna toast with?”

Last edited by NoIn-LoKi on Thu May 30, 2019 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Thu May 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Samael

Why drinking, why are bar?! he didn't have time for this, and the risks drinking would pose could cause a problems as well. But at the same time, he didn't know anyone's names, and after the whole screw up with the exam that's something that needed to be adjusted.

Samael walked into the bar nervously, as he sat down on the stool right next to a bundle of rags that he assumed that someone had left here in the fit a drunken stupor.

"Ugh, how could someone be so careless..." Samael mumbled to himself rolling his eyes until suddenly the bundle of rags began to move and Samael gave off a high pitch yelp that seemed unnatural for him, as he fell off the stool and his back slammed against the ground.

"OF ALL THE, DAMN IT." Samael yelled in aggravation, his face beat read as he quickly stormed off towards Vayu and grabbed one of the shots and quickly downed it with a heap of frustration, flinching for a second from the intensity of the liquor.

"Guh, that's strong stuff, what is it?" Samael stated his face wrinkling from the strength of the liquor, as he pressed his finger against his forward.
Back to top Go down
SnedHlepPls
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
SnedHlepPls

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Thu May 16, 2019 8:05 pm

Scarlet - Devil's Cocktail

As the group of new Vanguards made their way to the Devil's Cocktail, Scarlet trailed at the rear of the group, her focus on the emblem that now adorned her clothes.

She had wanted this for so long... and here she was, a Vanguard in full! Scarlet smiled to herself. She was going to have to write home to tell her parents. Or better yet, visit them.

The group arrived at the Devil's Cocktail, where they were treated to a round of drinks by Komori. It seemed that Vayu had also bought a round of shots.

We're celebrating, it's okay to drink right? I better not overdo it though. Scarlet took a shot from Vayu, thanking him, and raised it in the air slightly.

"Congratulations everyone! We did it!"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Thu May 16, 2019 10:50 pm

- Ose -

"Seems I found you."

Amira turned around to find Ose standing behind her, his blue eyes fixed on her. His green cape flapped gently in the breeze, revealing the twin swords strapped to his back, which gleamed like gold.

"I must admit, I expected more from your performance in the exam," he said in his deep voice. "After what you showed during the demon selection."

His eyes narrowed, as though her were trying to pierce through the veil of her flesh and bone and see to see her soul within.

"The demon you've contracted with it..." he asked, a low combination of purr and growl. "Tell me, who is it?"

- Komori -

Komori was being regaled with a story of buxom beauties by Mongo when Vayu strolled out of the back carrying drinks and food. He turned to Nena, frowning, as Vayu went around serving people.

"You have him working his own graduation party?" he asked, folding his arms.

"He wanted to!" she protested. "Besides, a good work ethic never hurt anyone. It'd be rude not to accept his help."

Komori sighed. Well, he couldn't really stop it. If Vayu wanted to work, that was between him and Nena. Besides, getting between Nena and how to run her business was never a good way to get into her graces. And he'd been trying that for a while...

- Bastion -

Bastion stared into the drink in front of him, watching his murky reflection waver as the partying around him shook the counter. Though he was present in the bar, his mind was trapped in the past, replaying the events after the exam had concluded.

He stepped outside the Hall of Training, breathing in the fresh air and surveying the city for the first time with the eyes of a Vanguard, now his very real responsibility. That's when he spotted his father, grey hair and beard impeccably short and neat, seated in his wheelchair at the end of the courtyard.

Had he been waiting the whole exam? Most likely. He'd want to know the results right away. When he saw spotted Bastion, he sat up straighter in his chair, tensed with expectation.

Bastion smiled at him and nodded. His father relaxed into his chair, the lines of his face smoothing out. He nodded back, then turned and wheeled himself away.

Bastion stopped mid-stride toward him and watched him depart out of sight. He wasn't sure what he'd expected, but it was surely more than that. Fuzzy-headed, he stared off into space before he felt a hand rest on his shoulder.

"He was a legendary Vanguard in his day," Komori said. "I'm sure you will be too."

Bastion nodded vaguely, though he wasn't sure he believed that. He wanted to do his duty, yes, but his interests lay outside becoming a great fighter or champion of the people. And no one told tales or legends of the thinkers or the scholars or the dreamers... not in this era.

"Come on, let's get to the party. We've got a long night of celebrating to do," Komori said cheerfully, leading him down toward the Lower Ring.

"I don't know what you're expecting to see in there, but that's not going to drink itself," Nena said, raising her eyebrow.

Bastion looked up, shaking his head. "Oh... that is... I don't drink, actually."

"What?" Nena cried, dismayed. "That's no good. We'll have to get you started then. By the time you leave here, I'll have you hooked."

"It's really problematic when you phrase it that way..." Komori murmured, scratching at his beard.

"Really... that's not necessary." Getting drunk was not something he ever wanted to try. The idea of not being in full control of his mental faculties was beyond terrifying. And it didn't appear to taste very good anyway, given Samael's reaction to it.

When Scarlet toasted, however, he raised the glass to at least appear well-meaning.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Fri May 17, 2019 1:12 am

- Cleo -

“To the start of our next adventure!” Cleo called out, raising the shot over his head. No more than a second later, he threw it back and then sat the glass on the bar. Several of the other new Vanguards seemed surprisingly less enthusiastic though. Cleo frowned as his eyes traveled the length of the bar. Maybe they needed a little something extra to get the party going?

“You know, our next adventure could start anytime.” Nekomata whispered in his ear. “When you’re done here, you know where to find me.” She nipped his earlobe and then vanished with a lusty chuckle. Cleo had to admit that he’d lucked out in the demon selection, regardless of how the exam had proceeded after.

Rapping his knuckles on the bar, Cleo got Nena’s attention, and he grinned at her as she wandered over to him. “Ah, Mistress Nena, goddess of imbibements, I love that you always have a smile on your face when we’re spending money.”

“How about you turn up the wattage and put a bottle of Sati’s Kiss on my tab?”

“If you'd be so kind, also bring out a glass for everyone at the bar. It is a special occasion, after all.”
Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Fri May 17, 2019 5:56 am

Amira

Amira turned around to the voice of Ose. She already knew that he was behind her. She knew the moment he appeared. Ose, Komori's demon, and partner. A feline humanoid... Why?

Why would he expect more from her? It's not like she ever fought befo-- I see, it's because of that? Something that insignificant?

Amira turned her head away back to the starry night. "Haita."

Golden particles flee from her body as another being takes form. Haita manifests beside Amira. Amira was silent as she stared at the sky.

"I am Haita, the Naive Sheperd. I am the guide to the lost and the beacon of hope to the forsaken."

The black and golden form of Haita was turned towards Ose. There was no face to look at, but despite there being no eyes, one could not help but understand that Haita was truly examining Ose. Like a spirit trap inside a black suit of armor.

However, there was one thing different from before. During the exam, it was impossible to notice due to the overall noise. But now during this peaceful time.

Whispers, Murmurings. The moment Haita manifested it became apparent that something was whispering and murmuring. The voices to low for the human ear to understand. But for someone like Ose who possessed the keen senses of a feline. "Do not despair." "Give up." "Follow." "Life is suffering." "Obey." "Peace of mind." "Broken." "Alone." "Forgotten." "Rise." "End it." "Forget." "Seek." "Break." "Persist." "Ascension." "Listen."

There was no order to the whisper and whatever general message there might have been, is lost. However one thing was clear, Amira was not relaxing due to the starry night, she was listening to the voices like a child would listen to a lullaby.

Last edited by jorgiguel on Mon May 20, 2019 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Fri May 17, 2019 2:44 pm

The Devil’s Cocktail

- Vayu -

Vayu proceeded to also place shots in front of Komori and Nena, catching the last words of their conversation.

“I don’t get paid, so technically it’s not work” he pointed out to Komori. “Besides, I like doing this, it relaxes me.”

It was true and he was grateful that it gave him a chance to improve his cooking skills, even though the clientele at the bar wasn’t the most demanding.

Vayu stood behind Bastion when they raised their glasses at Scarlet’s toast.

“If you don’t drink that, I will force feed it to you,” he threatened in a light voice. “After all that team-crap you spouted after the exam, you can’t really exempt yourself from this.”

Vayu smiled and downed his drink.

“Besides, one drink with your team-mates won’t get you drunk. It might even help you calm down.”

He set the tray down and started to collect the empty glasses.

“It’s called honey-licorice whiskey,” Vayu answered Samael’s question.

“By the way, Scarlet, did you see Amira?” he asked her and looked around the bar. “I haven’t seen her come in…”

Last edited by NoIn-LoKi on Thu May 30, 2019 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Sat May 18, 2019 1:50 am

Gad - The Devil’s Cocktail

Gad toasted high, giving an awkward smile. Drinking any alcohol with this body of his, he knew too well it would not end well. He looked around to make sure no one was looking at him, he got close to Rory who just finished serving people.

"Uhm, could you help me out here?" Gad asked Rory, whispered, "This is a little secret, but I just turned 15 and I can't handle alcohol."

Gad knew Rory enough from his past experience how sweet she was and a girl who would not say 'no' to those who needs help. It would be surprising to Rory that someone around her age participated in Vanguard's exam, but, Gad gambled on that Rory would not reveal this to Komori nor to anyone else.

"Please, help me. Losing this badge is something I can't live with." He added, "Could you give me different kind of drink?" He pleaded, he knew well he had to hold something so that he won't be the target of re-filling alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Sun May 19, 2019 2:09 am

- Bastion -

Rory shuffled up to Gad, looking curious and a touch hesitant at him. When he whispered his secret to her, she blinked in surprise and stared at him in silence. Then, after a pause, she glanced at the others and nodded before slipping into the back.

Nena, who spared her a passing glance as she passed, raised her eyebrows at Cleo's greeting. "Cleo, loyal customer and master of shameless flirting. I love that you have a smile on your face when you're spending money. That means you'll probably spend more money."

That turned out to be true. When he made his suggestion, her eyebrows went even higher. "You sure? All right then."

Nena disappeared and returned a short time later with a very special bottle, which she dangled coyly from her fingertips. She set it on the bar in front of him and smiled.

"As requested," she said before pouring out glasses for everyone. She waved to Rory, who scurried over to retrieve them on a tray and hand them out. When she reached Gad, she reached out of her sleeve instead and slipped a glass into his hand instead before continuing on to the others.

When she got close to Bastion and Vayu, she stopped and stared at Bastion, her cheeks going pink. Bastion didn't seem to notice, however. He was too focused on Vayu, who seemed determined to make him drink.

"Yes, well..." Was this really necessary for team cohesion? He glanced warily at the glass. Honey-licorice whiskey? It sounded sweet enough. He steeled himself and took a sip.

Oh. He winced. That was strong. Not awful, but... how did everyone managed to down this stuff like water?

Like that Mongo demon, who he glanced at distastefully. Perched on the other end of the line of stools, he split into a wide grin as the drink Cleo ordered was placed in front of him.

"Ah, Cleo, always so generous!" Mongo said happily. "Bottoms up!"

He downed his drink and licked his lips with his long tongue. Then his eyes bulged, and with a choking noise, he dropped off the back of his stool with a crash.

"Cuh.... gaaahh...." he groaned, clutching at the air with one hand and his throat with the other.

Rory stared down at him, then took her broom and began to sweep him out toward the door, even as he choked and tried to clutch onto the stool.

"Are we going to have to strap you to that stool?" Nena asked, glaring over the bar at him.

"Weren't you the one who knocked him off it the first time?" Komori grinned.

"Irrelevant."

Bastion slowly set the Sati's Kiss back on the bar and slid it as far away as he could discreetly manage.

- Ose -

Haita the Shepherd...

Ose's blue eyes narrowed as Haita gazed back at him - not with eyes, but something more. It was a bold look... one unbefitting of what should be a weak demon.

Weak wasn't the word Ose would use to describe this being though. Raw strength wasn't the only way to measure power, and though Haita's strength paled to his, it had a power that was unsettling.

It quickly became apparent why. Whispers... whispers all around, lulling and maddening at once.

"Do not despair." "Give up." "Follow." "Life is suffering." "Obey." "Peace of mind." "Broken." "Alone." "Forgotten." "Rise." "End it." "Forget." "Seek." "Break." "Persist." "Ascension." "Listen."

Ose's gaze shift from Haita to Amira, who was listening with more than just her ears. She seemed to be drinking them in, absorbing them.

"I see..." he murmured. This Haita was grooming her... and already its roots were planted deep in her.

"What are you hoping to achieve?" he asked Haita, his voice low. It's business was its own. But Ose wanted to make sure it wouldn't become a problem in the future... and his instincts growled that this Naive Shepherd wasn't so naive.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Sun May 19, 2019 7:27 am

Gad - The Devil’s Cocktail

"Thanks." Said Gad with a gentle smile as he got the drink from Rory, and then proceeded to watch the events unfold in front of him.

It was funny, and it was noisy. It sure wasn't that noisy as he thought it was going to be though. Perhaps, the noisiest bunch was his peers after all. They all loved a good party and drinks. They spoke loud, and they even had arm wrestling just for the heck of it.

"Yes! I won!" Gideon raised his cup, cheers erupting from everywhere. "Man, can't believe a summoner managed to beat me." Said Jackson, "Well, that Gideon guy trains with his demon every day. I heard his training routine contains 200 push-ups." Said Tyler, cheering up his old friend Jackson. Jackson laughed, "I do 300 push-ups mind you!" Then Jackson came up to Gideon, offering a handshake. Gideon grinned with him and took his hand. "You are really strong!" Gideon complimented, "You, too." Said Jackson.

Gad took a sip of the drink that Rory gave him. Jackson was a muscle head, so he had no skill in arm wrestling. He was just brute forcing his ways through the new vanguards. Gad took advantage of it and won.

"You boys are so reckless! We are going to be assigned with new mission any time now! How could you all use your strength so foolishly!" Said the girl coming to the tables, her face had serious look and it looked like she had enough. Tyler gave a long look, trying to recall her name. "Oh, you are Olivia. Great job, your orders were on point." He complimented. Olivia rolled her eyes, then she looked at Gideon, "Especially you! How could you be carried away like this!" Gideon shrugged, "We are having a party, a celebration. I don't see why we shouldn't enjoy ourselves." Then Jackson jumped in as well, blushing little. "Yeah, you should try to have fun, too. You deserve it." Olivia gave a long look, then sighed. Then the cheers erupted once more as Olivia gave in and drank her alcohol.

At that time, no one knew they would become so close to each other to share their dreams and hopes... No one knew that they would be so close that Gad would feel so empty without them.

Gad looked at his supposedly non-alcoholic drink, gave a painful smile. It seems he was right, this place really brought many fond memories that ached Gad's heart. Perhaps, he shouldn't have asked for a non-alcoholic drink.

Then his eyes drifted to the other tables, he spotted Aeris. Gad came up to Aeris. He stood there, with his eyes unwavering. "Hi," Said Gad, "I just wanted to ask, have you heard about a demon that could control time?" He had to know if there was any lead to that demon.
Back to top Go down
SnedHlepPls
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
SnedHlepPls

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Mon May 20, 2019 3:52 am

Scarlet - The Devil's Cocktail

Scarlet downed the shot, wincing. Okaaayyy, that was a bit stronger than the drinks back home! She took the glass from Rory as she handed them out to the party.

"What's this?" she asked, peering at the drink. Her question was swiftly answered by Mongo's cries followed by him collapsing. She looked back at the drink in her hand, then carefully placed it on the bar in front of her.

"Hmm?" Scarlet looks around at the group at Vayu's question, noticing a distinct lack of Amira. "I thought she came in before me, but I don't see her around. Want me to look for her? It would be a shame if she missed the celebrations."
Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Mon May 20, 2019 6:16 am

Amira

Amira had stopped listening a while ago, her mind drifting into the future that could be. What should she do next? She needs Haita to grow stronger that's for sure. A difficult idea for her, having to capture a Rank 2 or higher demon would be a headache for her, although not impossible.

As her mind drifted away in thought maintained it's position.

"I hope only to guide the lost through the suffering of life."

Haita's neutral voice resonated, there was no lie, but there was no true. What came out was what they got, words with little meaning.

"Did I do something to cause suspicion from you?"

However, for a rare sight indeed, now Haita was the proactive one.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Mon May 20, 2019 7:35 am

Zephyr Arc - Devil's Cocktail

Cherry sighed as Zephyr's glass was replaced with a shot instead. She waved in defeat, hoping a single shot wouldn't cause trouble. Zephyr downed it almost immediately after the toast, thanking Vayu for the save. Sati's kiss though. He definitely wasn't getting that. He tried grabbing it from Cherry, but with his arms not completely healed, he could only flounder about.

His eyes then fell on Bastion, who was apparently trying to get his glass as far away from himself as possible. Startling the other man, he actually grabbed Bastion's glass and poured the contents in Bastion's throat when he would open his mouth.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Mon May 20, 2019 8:45 am

The Devil's Cocktail

- Vayu -

"Only if you want to," he replied to Scarlet. "She's a grown girl and can make her own decisions. I iust thought since you're both girls you might've gotten ready together."

He downed the drink Cleo had ordered them. He shuddered. Spicy. But his reaction wasn't nearly as bad as Mongo's.

"But if you leave, don't forget your drink," he added and pushed the glass towards Scarlet.

Vayu grinned at Bastion and refilled their glasses.

"See, one drink wasn't so bad," he said and raised his glass again.

Before Bastion could protest, Zephyr poured the drink down Bastion's throat. Vayu chuckled and also downed his shot. Well, it seemed Sati's Kiss was getting milder the more you drank.

"Good thinking," he said, giving Zephyr a pat on the shoulder.

Still feeling steady, he stood up, collected their empty glasses and went behind the bar to get them another refill.

Last edited by NoIn-LoKi on Thu May 30, 2019 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Wed May 22, 2019 8:25 am

Samael

"What the?  Don't force someone to drink!" Samael stated in a mixture of what seemed to be fear and concern, as he finished downing the Sati's kiss with his face turning slightly red again.  Though Samael was prepared for it after the display with Mongo, and was able to hold his ground a bit better this time.

"Having a bunch of unwilling drunk spellslinging vanguards is a bad idea." Samael stated firmly with concern.

Vayu began to walk began the counter to get more drinks, as Samael eyed him suspiciously.  He half excepted him to to come back with something even stronger this time... but he did want to get to know everyone better.

"Still, maybe we could try something to help get to know each other like a game, one with less alcohol?  We'll all be going on the same missions after all, and I haven't had much of a chance to interact with you all."  Samael stated with awkwardness emanating from his voice, as he glanced in Vayu's direction hoping he didn't hear that.  Any games that he would come up with would be way too intense.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Wed May 22, 2019 11:48 pm

- Cleo -

Cleo chuckled as the others downed their drinks, some more willingly than others, but he didn’t join them right away. Instead, he slid over next to Scarlet, who had pushed hers away. “Oh, c’mon, spitfire. Surely, you’re not afraid of a little drink?”

The others had all seemed to be more interested in getting it down than the proper etiquette involved. “Are you familiar with the legend of Sati?” Cleo asked as he rested his fingers on either side of the glass and slowly reached across the bar for something just out of sight.

He smiled as he palmed the object and rose back to his full height. “Sati was a mortal goddess, born with immeasurable beauty. She spurned the advances of numerous kings and princes, saving herself for her beloved. To receive her kiss is to taste her fire and bitterness towards the men who would allow her no peace in life.”

“Realizing that she would never find peace in her mortality, Sati threw herself into a fire.”
Cleo produced the match that he’d retrieved a moment before and struck it between his fingers. With a flourish, he gently touched it to both Scarlet’s glass and his own, causing their contents to ignite in bright blue flames. “As her life burned away, she vowed to be reborn in the arms of her lover, the god Shiva.”

“You see, it was only after she had been baptized in fire that Sati’s kiss took on the sweetness of a lover.”
Cleo flipped over a larger glass and set it over Scarlet’s shot, taking the oxygen from the flame so that it would die out. He then did the same to his own before raising it to his lips.

“I believe that you’ll find her kiss to be quite a different experience than the others did.”
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Thu May 23, 2019 1:31 am

- Bastion -

Bastion gagged as Zephyr forcibly poured a drink down his throat. Shoving the other Vanguard away, he coughed and spluttered, trying to get himself under control.

“Don’t do that again,” he growled, standing off his bench. Maybe it was the alcohol getting to him, but he was feeling bolder and more aggressive than he’d normally be. He found himself annoyed that Vayu seemed to find that entertaining - perhaps they weren’t on the same wavelength as he’d thought - but Samael came to his defense, as he had during the match. Perhaps they had more in common.

“Now, now.” Komori laid a hand on Bastion’s shoulder and settled him back onto his stool. “Samael’s right. We shouldn’t be forcing drinks down people’s throats.” He sent a reproving look Zephyr’s way. “However... he’s also right that a drinking game would be a great ice breaker.”

Grinning, he waved the rest of the Vanguard in and lined up shots across the bar. Bastion sighed, his anger abating - or at least cooling to a low simmer - as he resigned himself to the game.

“Rules are simple. We each take turns making a saying ‘never have I ever...” and fill in the blink. Whoever has done that has to take shot.”

Sounded simple enough. But simple didn’t mean it wasn’t dangerous.

“Mongo, Nena, join us?” Komori asked.

Mongo grinned and nodded his head. Nena, on the other hand, had her attention fixed on Cleo as he worked his wiles on one of his fellow Vanguards. Not for the first time, she found herself pondering this young man. How much did he know about his lineage? The others humans might not know - even the other demons might not be entirely certain - but she could sense the blood of her own, faint as it was.

Did that blood drive him to this behavior? And help him succeed at it? Or was it his own will at work?

“Nena?”

“Hmm?” Nena turned to Komori and smiled. “Oh, yes, I’ll join.”

She sauntered over to the group and leaned against the bar. Komori grinned wolfishly at her, then turned to the rest of the group.

“All right, do we have a volunteer to start us off?” he asked.

———————————

- Aeris -

Aeris sipped on her drink, watching from the corner of her eye as Komori gathered his new Vanguard together for a drinking game, one she knew he was fond of from past experience. Maybe it was time to-

Oh, what was this? One of the Vanguard approached her, the same one who’d accepted her challenge.

"Hi," he said, standing their awkwardly. "I just wanted to ask, have you heard about a demon that could control time?"

Her eyes widened slightly. Was that why he wanted to become a Vanguard? To find that demon?

“Maybe.” She leaned back in her chair, eyeing him. “And why would you be interested in a demon like that?”

——————————————

- Ose -

Ose growled softly to himself. Words without meaning, devoid of lies or truth. This was no ordinary demon.

“Heh.” Ose smiled sharply. “Your whole existence is suspicious. But no matter. I’m content to leave you for now.”

He’d be one to watch, to see how his presence changed as his summoner grew stronger. Perhaps he’d need to be stamped out in time. Perhaps... but now wasn’t that time.

He turned to leave, but paused and glanced over his shoulder at Amira. His words might not reach her the way things stood, but they were still worth saying.

“A word of advice, child,” he said. “Nothing good comes from baring your mind and soul to a demon, no matter how benevolent they might seem. Remember that.”

He vanished into the night with the flutter of his cape, heading back to the training hall. This new batch of Vanguard might be interesting after all... if they survived long enough.

Back to top Go down
SnedHlepPls
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
SnedHlepPls

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Thu May 23, 2019 7:56 pm

Scarlet - Devil's Cocktail

"Spitfire?" Scarlet muttered, blushing slightly at the apparent nickname.

She sat listening to his tale about Sati while she considered Cleo's teasing. She supposed she should try it at least once...

With a nervous smile, she raised the shot glass to her lips and drank. The initial taste was quite pleasant, and she could feel the heat, but it didn't seem that bad... was Mongo just putting on a show? Or did Cleo setting it on fire do something to it?

"Ah, that was... not as bad as I was expecting, given Mongo's reaction to it," she said after a moment. She looked back at the group as Komori announced his drinking game.

"I'm going to look for Amira, she should take part in Komori's drinking game." She excused herself and left the bar, heading outside.

"Amira? You around? Komori's got a drinking game for us..." she shouted after looking around and not finding Amira. She walked to either end of the street, seeing if she recognised Amira in any of the neighbouring streets.
Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Fri May 24, 2019 5:54 am

Haita

Ose's words fell on deaf ears as Amira was far to distracted in her own thoughts of the future that might never come to be. Haita on the other hand took those words seriously, was he really that suspicious? He can understand why someone would be careful with him someone they got to know him. But to be careful before that? Truly Haita must have gone sloppy if it was that easy to tell that something was off.

Ose's words had wisdom in them and they as far as Haita can tell, true. Only fool would lay out their mind to anyone, but a fool and desperate person are no different... That was one thing that Ose clearly did not understand...

"Amira? You around? Komori's got a drinking game for us..."

Amira

"Amira... They are calling for you, you should interact with them."

Amira's thoughts stop as Haita's voice silences the whispers. She looks at him with a strange expression. Why? was all that was going through her mind. They clearly need her in whatever party they were having, and the chaos and the noise and the confusion. That was not for her, she want in that environment.

However it would seem that Haita would none of that. "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Go, and you'll get used to it."

She wanted to protest, to say no, that's not going to happen. But there was no way that Haita would accept that. He would drag her there if he had to. And so with a grunt she accepted it. Fine, be it your way, Amira would hate it, but at least would someone to blame if something went wrong.

Now with mind in the right place, away from her thoughts. She could finally hear Scarlet's voice and she jumped off the roof and landed right in front of Scarlet. Haita at this point had gone back inside Amira, hiding away.

"H-hey... You called? Something about a game?"

Amira asks timidly as her eyes immediately avoid eye contact.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11Fri May 24, 2019 4:44 pm

The Devil’s Cocktail

- Vayu -

Vayu rolled his eyes at Cleo when he turned his attention to Scarlet. Like that would ever work. It didn’t quite look like Cleo succeeded as Scarlet excused herself to look for Amira.

“Samael,” Vayu said and began to fill up the glasses that Komori had lined up on the bar. He filled them with a golden liquid that looked slightly thicker than water. “I think after passing our Mark of Mastery exam we’re allowed one last day of fun. And we really should find out what everyone is made of,” he said with a slightly dubious undertone.

Opting to stay on the side of the bar where he could easily refill their glasses, he leaned on the countertop. From there, he could see the door open. Scarlet had returned and with her Amira. Vayu waved the two girls over and placed shot glasses in front of them.

“Good, now we’re all here.” Vayu quickly repeated the rules of the drinking game to Amira.

“I’ll start,” Vayu declared, his expression turning playful and he winked at Bastion.

“Never have I ever read an entire book.”

Last edited by NoIn-LoKi on Thu May 30, 2019 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)   City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area) Clock11

Back to top Go down

City of Chaldea (Freeform RP Area)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next