Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:17 pm

Sillia (Hosia)
Mordred Viscardi R
Governor's Meet-1-D End

Mordred nodded to the guard and walked out of the mansion with Sillia.

Alright then Sillia, we will head out to wherever you need to go first, so lead the way.”

Mordred stepped behind to have the young lady walk in front once they stood out the Governer's manor.

Though considering what the Governor said, we should be wary of our surroundings.”
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)
Meet with Cheon 1(D) End
Morgana Viscardi Ryzez  

As they entered the room, Morgana took a quick analysis of it and it's occupants till they stopped walking. She bowed her head as Cheon left and then turned around to face the other three and the one called Joshua who stood there with his arm extended.

Hmm..."

Morgana tilted her body slightly back as she slowly walked around the guy, appearing to studying his physique and stance. After making a complete circle around him, she looked at him in his face and gave a good fake half smile.

Very well if we are to move together as a team, then we would need to cooperate and trust each other.”

Morgana took his hand and gave it a strong firm hold, displaying her athletic prowess.

For starters, you may all address me as Lady Morgana.”
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Aurora Reverie

Taking the badge and ticket, Aurora remembered her manners and thanked the headmaster, before quickly dragging Niht out of the room while giving Ren a cheerful 'let's go!', gunning right for the station immediately.

However, she found herself stopped by her brother before she could get much further than the hall outside the headmaster's office.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:19 pm

Niht Reverie

Niht grabbed his sister by the head once they were out, fully aware of her intention to rush straight for the station.

"We can't just run off, Aurora. Even if we did agree to go, we have to prepare for the journey first. More importantly, do you really think those two nutcases back home would let us off if we vanished without a word?"

He started his lecture off sternly, but by the end, he looked genuinely anxious. He was sure they'd probably legitimately hunt them down. He didn't want to imagine what would come after.

Aurora looked shocked, but it seemed she got his point as she agreed to slow down. He instructed her to quickly write a letter home while he went to obtain rations and other necessities.

It took them half an hour, which was probably a crazy number for normal people, to have everything done, arriving at the station with a large sack full of things slung over Niht's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:04 am

Sillia (Hosia)

"Apologies, I would like to get to the bottom of that letter right away, but it could be disastrous if I just stopped showing up to work." Sillia stated apologetically, as she began walking at a brisk pace to her house.

There was a chance they were being watched by whoever the governor was talking about, and while her letter being intercepted wouldn't give out any information relevant to this city of seals issue, it would be a major nuisance to the hospital and damage her reputation when this all blows over.

"Ugh, a risk I suppose" Sillia thought, as gave off a stern and annoyed look.

Sillia walked up to her front door and unlocked it walking inside, as she placed her letter on the shelf next to the door.  She began gathering a few supplies and money from her house that she would need for the journey in a short time with, not a single movement wasted and locked the door on her way out.

"Sorry for the wait, if you don't have any unfinished business shall we be on our way?" Sillia formally stated, as she waited for a response from Mordred.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:37 am

Ren

Ren looked at Suijin thinking what to bring on this journey, its not like she can pack 20 suitcases like she always does in the past. This was a difficult decision, more than just making her mind to going but to actually know what to bring. Suijin simply laughed cause she knew what Ren was thinking as the left back home to grab items they needed luckily for them the train station isn't far from their home. The real challenge begins...

Twenty-five minuets has passed and not one suitcase was even packed. "I don't know what to bring, this dress works for parties, yet it clashes with my eyes if i were to fight. This dress matches my skin complexion and makes it even more vibrant but its not meant for formal events. I don't know what to bring suijin." Ren crawled into a fetal possession near the corner of her room. Sujin sighed and walked over to the side of the closest to find a note. "Ren over here the most effective plot armor just came out of nowhere, a suit case made by your mom with a note that seems to read as if she knew that you were going on this adventure all along."

Ren opened the suitcase that her mom had done before she even got to the house, how in the world did she know? But it doesn't matter everything here was perfect. Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 3085958613

Ren dashed out of the house with sujin right behind head towards the train station.

Ren's mother standing by the window with her husband waving goodbye to their daughter. Only parents have the intuition of knowing something big is gonna happen they simply had that "feeling" that their daughter was going to leave home soon. Plus they were ready to kick her out for being to damn lazy at times. Looking at each other they smirked and gave a high five.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:19 am

Morgana Viscardi Ryzez

"So Lady Morgana, it is nice to meet you." Said Joshua, "Let me introduce you to my friends. That one who got feisty look, he is Jeremiah." The man called Jeremiah stared in annoyance, but gave 'hmph' sound and stood up. "Full name is Jeremiah Anan, it's good to see that we have a lady in the group. I was about to be bored with these guys." Joshua shook his head, "Don't mind him, Lady Morgana." Then Joshua addressed the other man who very much had no expression or some sort. "And that's Isaiah, Governor's only family." Isaiah turned around as his name was mentioned, he looked at Morgana's direction. "Nice to meet you, Lady Morgana." Said Isaiah, he came closer and extended his hand, "I hope we can get along well."
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:31 am

Niht + Aurora + Ren

The three Unia representative should be able to see each other and as they began to gather around, there was a shout from a station.

"The Airship to Yanis will leave in hour! Everyone please get inside before ship runs out of seats!!" Said the conductor.

A man nearby the three muttered, "I heard ship that was heading to Yanis from Lunia and Dionois were shut down." and then the other man said in fear. "You think someone finally made a ship that could invade other cities?" The one shook his head, "I don't know, but I don't think I would want to board that ship right now." Said the other and casually walked their way.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 am

Dannytheman1 wrote:
Sillia (Hosia)
Spoiler:

Sillia (Hosia)
Mordred Viscardi R
Ship Ahoy-1-A Enroute

Mordred silently walked with Sillia as she reached her destination and went about her final preparations.

Ah, nevermind that. It is best to properly wrap up any loose ends before leaving for our journey.

Mordred backed out of Sillia's way as she exited her house.

Hmmm, Mordred pondered for a few seconds before making up his mind of heading straight for the docks and do not wish his friend farewell. No, I think I am good as we are. We should hurry on to get to our transport for leaving this island.”
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:38 am

Nexius wrote:
Morgana Viscardi Ryzez

Spoiler:

Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)
The 3 Musketeers and the Lady with the Iron Mask 1(A) Formalities
Morgana Viscardi Ryzez  

Morgana studied the remaining two people as Joshua introduced them. She lingered on the last one before taking his inviting hand and bluntly responding to him.

There is something different about you. I got a higher vibe when close to Cheon. But oh well, everyone can't be like Cheon; ones got to work with what they get." Morganna ended though she didn't squeeze Cheon's brother's hand as hard as she did Joshua's  

So that's Josh, Jerm, and Sai. Very well that's settled then. So what you three doing here?.” Morganna stated with an air of finality.

Morgana walked towards the bench and took a seat as she awaited their response.

Last edited by Shadow-Heart on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:40 am

Mordred + Sillia

As the two representatives of Hosia reached the station, they could hear the conductor shouting out loud. "The ship heading to Yanis is about to leave! Please take your seat quickly!" The conductor rang the bell, but it looked like not many were planning to board the ship.

It became very clear why it was so, few people were chatting about the fall of two ships that were heading to Yanis. The two ships were from Lunia and Dionois; the two powerful cities' ships made their fall, and it definitely made one think about it and feel afraid of the trip.

Last edited by Nexius on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:20 am

Morgana Viscardi Ryzez

"Oh, are you some kind of very important person?" Said Jeremiah, smirking at her as he felt that she was giving out somewhat authority atmosphere. "Mind you, Morg, you are not the big shot here. The only big shot in this place is the governor. Besides, you look younger than thirties. By age, I am the oldest here." Joshua stepped in, "Hey, hey, what's got into you, Jeremiah. Be nice." Said Joshua. "Oh, you telling me to be nice? Hello? We are being sent to the mission because of stupid dream, and you want me to be nice?" Jeremiah shook his head, "We don't even know what kind of force is at play! We need answers, not fooling around and entertain guests!" Isaiah stared at Jeremiah, "Enough." Said Isaiah. Jeremiah shook his head, crossing his arms, and sat on furthest sofa lazily.

Isaiah looked at Morgana, "You are right. I am not like my brother. But, you are still speaking to his ambassadors, so please, treat my friends and I with certain respect, Lady Morgana." Joshua sighed, shaking his head. "Sorry about that, Lady Morgana. Jeremiah is not in good mood cause he got dragged into this, and Isaiah doesn't take kindly to those who act too lightly with his brother's mission or given authority." He gave awkward laugh, "Anyways, like what Jeremiah said, we all three had interesting dream last night and we are waiting for others to arrive here." He said in light tone.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:19 am

Aurora Reverie

As the siblings entered, Aurora quickly spotted Ren, giving her a friendly wave. "Maybe I should have brought a suitcase too..." she muttered under her breath, before being interrupted by the announcement.

"Oh, we better get on before they run out of seats!" She yelled, before attempting to drag her brother to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:30 am

Niht Reverie

Niht held a large, well-made leather bag slung over his shoulder. It was made in a sack-like form, making it easy to carry around as he liked. He found suitcases unwieldy, and was glad his sister hadn't gotten the idea before.

He gave a glance to Ren before Aurora began pulling him along, listening to the chatter as he went. "That's certainly concerning..." he mumbled, but did not protest as he was dragged aboard. Whatever had occured, he felt the governor must have known. The man might have been many things, but he somehow doubted he'd outright endanger his students. Besides, he couldn't think of any other means to get to Yanis to begin with, at least none that didn't involve a significant amount of time wasted.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:03 am

Shortly after arriving at the station, Ren overheard other people talking about some nonsense, if they are to scared they shouldn't even go outside their own houses. With her hand in front of her mouth she laughed sarcastically and continued walking. Ren saw the Reverie siblings ready to depart as well, Aurora gave ren a wave before dragging her brother onto the train.

Pretty sure they also overheard the commotion, Ren thought to herself, these two boarding the ship now that is strong will. If anything does happen it is best to stay as a group either way, Logically speaking of course.

Ren rushed over to see if she can catch up to them, wanting to talk to them try to get to know them, father did always say you must understand others to know how to work better with them. That is why family is strong together they are bound to each other. So the idea can also apply to friends or students that are on the same adventure.

On the ship she saw the two taking their seats, approaching them she greeted them with a smile, "Is this seat taken?" knowing obviously the seat wasn't being used it was more appropriate to ask before seating. Suijin walking beside Ren quickly taking the seat before Ren could even seat or the siblings even answered her question. "It is now." Suijin laughed as she crawled more into the seat to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Sillia (Hosia)

"How could Lunia let their ship get knocked of the sky, those imbeciles!"  Sillia stated in a ferocious tone, as she clenched her fists so tight that it felt like it would rend through her own hands. She didn't care though, the thought of one of her family or friends being on a ship that got blown out of the sky made her infuriated to no end. What if her sister had been on one of those ships?

"We can't let this stop us Mordred, it wouldn't look good if representatives of Hosia backed out at the slightest threat." Sillia stated with conviction as she walked into the station and began pulling that special blank ticket out to show to get on the ship.

Those pirates better hope they don't target her ship for their own sake, or she will make them pay for this front, as everything in her vision was blurred besides the man she was supposed to hand the ticket to.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:12 pm

Morgana V. Ryzez (Yanis)
The 3 Musketeers and the Lady with the Iron Mask 1(B) Awkward Formalities
Morgana Viscardi Ryzez

Aah hahahahaa Morgana placed her left hand in front of her mouth and laughed slightly nervously.

You get me wrong." "That was I trying to be friendly with strangers." "But yes let us just move on." “So there are other people who we share this dream with."

Morganna placed her right arm on the armrest of the sofa, letting it sink into the soft foam and eyed the door.

"Well I hope they arrive soon so that we can move on. "All this waiting makes me feel unsettled and the bigger the group the more chances for people to survive a large enemy assault but it might be slightly tricky to sneak across enemy lines."
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:40 am

Quote :
Spoiler:

Sillia (Hosia)
Mordred Viscardi R
Ship Ahoy-1-B Halt

Mordred agreed with Sillia and followed her to the ship, if it came to it, they would need to defend the ship and then bring back to the governor a first-hand report of the incident.
Mordred was just about to board the ship when he heard someone call out his name.

Mordred!! Stop!!” a familiar voice bombarded his mind.

Hey Lady, not so loud!” Mordred shouted back out loud to lessen the other voice in his head, not thinking about if his voice would make people wonder why he was having a sudden outburst.

Mordred. Don’t get on that ship.” The frantic voice continued in his head.

The Star Knight was not going to give in to idle threats or warnings, he had to reach Yanis with haste, but he still stopped and turned around to confront his friend.

Larcy was pushing her way through the crowd to reach Mordred and Sillia with haste. Mordred smiled as he waved at her.

Phew, finally caught up to you.” Larcy breathed out as she paused to catch her breath upon reaching her friend.

Mordred looked at her questioningly, “What’s the matter Larcy? Did you come all this way to bring me a farewell wine bottle?” he joked to lighten the mood.

Larcy lifted her head and gave him a weird look, “Huh? What? No, you idiot. I waited for you at the tavern, but you didn’t return for so long. Then I heard some customers talking about ships being blasted out off the skies and so I ran out to warn you, but I couldn’t find you at the manor and then I was told to check the docks as you had left for some important mission.” Larcy had straightened up with one had on her chest and was breathing a bit normally now.

Oh, so you were worried about me. That’s so nice of you. But you should know, I am one of the Elite Star Knights and that I would be privy to such knowledge of the fallen ships, plus that shouldn’t stop any caring and fighting citizen of Hosia to back down from. We go in full throttle, plus you know me to be careful and protect everyone I can, even if it kills me.” Mordred placed his left hand on her shoulder and gave it a little squeeze. “I thank you for taking the trouble but don’t worry, I’ll be back before you know it. Keep the drinks cold for me, Larcy.” He gave her a warm smile and then let go of her.

Larcy lightly shook her head and chuckled, “Heh, you and careful, Ha I’ve never known a bigger liar than you Mordred. But yes, I know that you will do anything to protect your people and that what worries me the most about you. You at times can go into things blindly, relying on your strength to protect, that you don’t wait to think that protecting others while throwing yourself into harm’s way can also cost others dearly.” Larcy gave a weak smile, “Promise me Mordred that you’ll come back unscathed. Promise me you will take care of yourself.”

Oh, come now, Larcy, I didn’t know you cared this much about me. But you know better to ask me that. I can’t make promises that I can’t even keep to myself. But if it helps, in that case, alright I’ll be vigilant and put more effort into taking care. But I really have to go now. It is an important mission and we can’t take too many chances. Take care of yourself too Larcy.”

Mordred’s friend still had a worried face, but it had lessened. “You dummy, who said I cared about you. All I’m worried of is losing a paying customer. You order the most expensive items at the tavern and have basically rented the upper room permanently. I would hate to lose such an important source of income.”

Larcy spun Mordred around and gently pushed him off towards the Ship. “Off you go now.” She waited outside till Mordred had boarded and had almost moved out of sight, before sending one last message to him telepathically, “You better keep the promise you made to me or I’m tossing our friendship away.” Her hand was clutching what seemed to be a locket hung around her neck as she turned her back to the ship and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:24 am

Niht + Aurora + Ren

The ship took off as the bell marking its departure rang. The airship started to work its engine to its maximum out put and it looked like they had successfully left the docking bay.

The sky was blue and no single clouds were hindering the airship route to Yanis.

It looked fine. Really fine. Were the rumors, just rumors? The animal companion that Ren brought with her, however, could feel unexplained uneasiness.

Something was watching their ship movement carefully, and very closely. They are free to investigate such uneasiness, but to act upon such unexplained feelings... Was it worth it?

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:55 am

Mordred + Sillia

The ship finally took off, carrying the two representative of Hosia. The way to the Yanis looked clear as there were not many clouds.

Perhaps the rumor of the pirates or something else targeting airships were false?

The sunlight shined brilliant as well. Just then, one may let it slide, but people who were full alert might have noticed, giant shadow was cast from above and passed away. Should they be weary of it? Or was it nothing?
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:48 am

Nexius wrote:
Mordred + Sillia
Spoiler:

Mordred Viscardi R
Shadow of the Colossal Ship

Mordred was resting his back on the ships railing and looking up at the sky. He was admiring the shapes the clouds were formed in when suddenly the brightness of the sun got shadowed by this Gargantuan dark figure that made the thick clouds seem as if they had formed into thick rain clouds. But before anyone could do something other than stare at this huge shadow, it passed right away from above the clouds. It left Mordred wondering what this could be. Was it just a huge mass of clouds above the clouds or was it some ship or even a flying creature.

Sillia!” He shouted his companion’s name. “Did you see that? Do you think it was a pirate ship hiding above us or some thing else that has been taking out the ships?” He questioned her.

Not knowing what to expect. Mordred Unsheathed his Rapier and readied himself for any new surprises.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:55 am

Sillia
On Hosia Ship to Yanis

Sillia body looked tense as she examined the various passengers who all seemed to be on edge as well.  Some of them eyed her suspiciously, but she returned the stare with a deathly gaze that quickly made them avert their eyes in no time.

"Nuisance, why are all these people traveling with these attacks."  Sillia muttered with a slight annoyance, as she noticed the light under her feet began to turn incredibly dark all of a sudden.

Sillia's eyes widened with surprise, as their shouldn't be many clouds that could cause a shadow cast like this, and she jumped out of surprise with her mind going on full alert when she heard the shout from Mordred.  Sillia quickly spun around pulling out her spear and glancing up in the direction looking for what had caused the shadow.

"It's hard to say for sure, but it's such a clear day, how the hell did it sneak up?!" Sillia raged, as she got into a combat stance with her spear held in front of her the point facing towards the direction she thought the figure the casting the shadow was. Her body standing firm and strong on the ship with Sillia lowering her body slightly to the floor as she glanced next to her to make sure their was something to support her on the ship in case they get hit.

"Get ready, if it really is the same thing that knocked out those other ships then we really don't want it getting the first strike." Sillia said in a softer and focused voice, as her eyes were glued to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:40 am

As Ren and Suijin started to get cozy in the seats, suijin's fur stood on ends, the sheer chill down her spine made her stood and looked around. "Ren there is something watching us, I am sure of it, it doesn't feel normal but I can't say for certain if its hostile or not. What do you want to do?" Ren looked a bit startled at first and pondered for a bit, her family were teachers mainly her mother when it comes down to knowledge, she herself likes puzzles and strategy. Thinking what to do is what she can do best in this situation.

AS she started to talk with suijin telepathically she already had planned a few quick steps to take. "First of all not to alarm any citzen we should try to keep as much info as possible, we should let the Aurora siblings know as well that there is something watching since we could use all the help we can get in case this thing did in fact tried to attack. While at it should let the captain or whomever is in charge know as well. Otherwise we have no true information on what this thing is, we don't know if its hostile and we don't know if its within the ship or outside lurking from afar. So the best possible outcome and is a mere wait and see game. But we will be semi prepared right?"

As soon as Ren had finished talking Suijin got up and started to walk around the ship to be on the look out to gather as much info to relay back to Ren, while she did that Ren herself talked to the Aurora Siblings and explained all the detail that she had and her part of the plan. She also exclaimed its best to stay as a group, the thing could be powerful if it indeed does attack, the possibilities are endless and being on pins and needles isn't something to help stay calm, expecting the worse possible outcome just means you can be ready for almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:11 am

Niht Reverie

Niht took a seat with the two girls and settled down for the trip as the ship took off. While everything was initially eventless, Niht kept vigilant after the rumours they'd heard. While it may have just been pure hear-say, he'd always been taught to believe that where there's smoke, there's almost always fire. Best to always be prepared.

Some time after the journey began, Niht saw the strange animal accompanying Ren begin to get agitated. Animals tended to be more sensitive to danger and feel things coming before they arrive. Before he could make his way over, Ren instead came to them and explained what she knew, recommending they stay together. Niht nodded in agreement, while regretting not having gathered more information before-hand.

"Aurora." He called to his sister, sounding like that was all he needed to say.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:18 am

Aurora Reverie

Once they got to their seats, Aurora pulled a neck-pillow from Niht's bag and got nice and cozy in her seat, bouncing the idea of taking a nap till they arrived at their destination inside her head as she did. Just as her mind was about to drift off to the wonderful land of dreams, Ren came over looking distressed, dragging her from her rest.

"Right!" She knew exactly what her brother wanted her to do, having become used to him long ago. She quickly formed a telepathic link with him, then suggested doing the same with Ren so they could all remain connected at all times, even when seperated. It would make coordination and communication easier in case crisis did strike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 3 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next