Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:38 am

Niht + Aurora + Ren

Just as the party members got tensed up, the emergency siren rang. "Please, everyone! Head to the emergency Escape Ships! We have identified Two Overlords' ships! This ship shield won't last long against  two giant ships! I Repeat, this ship cannot last long against two ships' attack! Please escape and get back to Unia before it's too late!" The ship's captain voice was terrified. "My crews and I would do our best so that you all could escape! Godspeed!" The broadcast ended.

It was no drill; they were under attack by pirates, and if they do what the captain told them to do, they are going to be on Unia and with that, their adventure? It will end as well.

They could stay back and fight back with the ship's crew if they want to do so. If so, they should go where Captain and their crews were, to the deck.

Well, they are, after all, the representatives of Unia. They are entitled to bring the punishment to these wicked pirates, without fear of any backlash.

Last edited by Nexius on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:02 am

Mordred + Sillia

As the two very important persons tensed up, the broadcast drew everyone's attention. "This is your captain speaking. In front of us, the King Hunters' pirate ships revealed themselves from no where. As this was foreseen situation, this ship had been flying with maximum shield output. However, there is no guarantee that we will be able to make it out in one piece. So, whoever wants to stand and fight with us... Please lend us your magic. If not, we will definitely buy enough time for you all to escape back to Hosia. There are enough of emergency ships that would automatically take you back to the city. Captain out. Godspeed everyone."

The people in the ship started to follow the lights, heading to the emergency ships. One of the child cried out to the person who looked like her father. "Daddy, we can't see mommy today?" The father looked sad as well, "Yes, sweetie. It seems we have to meet mommy tomorrow. I am so sorry, honey. Who knew it wasn't just a rumor. Until Cities' elite guard put them under control, we have no choice." The girl's face was disappointed.

The two representative of Hosia as well had the choice of returning to Hosia, but they also had the choice to fight and see this through.

The first option definitely was the reasonable one. It would at least guarantee their lives. However, it could also mean they have failed their mission. The latter? Crazy, but worth a shot?

Then the girl with blond hair headed to the opposite direction from others. One of guy shouted at her. "Young lady! The emergency ships are stored in this way!" The blond hair swipe her hair, "I know, don't worry." She smiled and headed to where ship crews would be. She was heading to the deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Hearing the announcement about the attackers it seem like they were close, but even with the detail of knowing they were close meant nothing since now everyone know, a little irradiated Ren decided she wanted to break some bones for these moronic pirates interrupting their trip and more so being a nuisance to society.

"I don't know about you two, but I am not gonna allow these scum of the earth pirates to stop us, after we just basically started our trip for it to end here? No, I'm gonna head to the deck and do something about it. Plus its a good practice for the challenges to come ahead right." Ren said to the two siblings while she leer outside the window of the ship.

Ren wait for the siblings response before she headed towards the ships guards to help with any assault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4