Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:37 pm

Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Supernatural_Legacy_S1

Wicked Things

Spoiler:

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Crimson lips pulled into a hideously beautiful smile as she surveyed the quiet cityscape, paralyzed with fear.

As they should be.

There had been a few set backs, but things were starting to look up. Of course, with any experiment, there's going to be failures and setbacks. It all comes down to trial and error.

But Larka Snow didn't make mistakes. Not for long.

Perhaps it had been a bit careless to cause so much ruckus in one spot, but it really didn't matter in the end. Humans... they were only to eager to take the path of least resistance. They wouldn't dig further than they had to to get the case closed and swept under the rug.

Hunters, on the other hand, would surely be close behind.

"Let them come," she murmured. "Then, I'll really put this little experiment to the test."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:51 pm

"I told you not to take this job." Said Hannah, annoyed. Mati was enjoying this change of her, she was becoming more human like, and showed more emotion than she used to. "Why not? Chaos broke out, lives are threatened. I thought God and your boss wanted me to help out the human community?" Hannah stared at Mati coldly, "My boss wanted you to do the job that I deliver to you, not the jobs you get from MoL." Mati shrugged. "Well, you were late this time around. MoL contacted me first for the job." Hannah curled her lips, "That's what I don't understand, how did they caught up with this event faster than I did?" Mati gave confused look at Hannah, "You were expecting them to get such information slower than you?" Hannah did not answer and disappeared.

Mati sighed, but then Hannah was right about one thing. This job gave Mati a wrong vibe. It screamed at him something was off about this job and he did not like it.

Then again, when did he get a good vibe from such jobs?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:47 am

Jordan sighed and tucked away his FBI badge - fake, of course. He'd been in the area and gotten roped into this case against his better judgment. Whatever was happening here felt bigger than anything he'd dealt with before.

He'd been training though. If his power could be of any use here... He owed it to himself to do all he could.

"Here's the body," the detective told him, stepping aside. Jordan winced. He'd seen enough battlefield carnage, but this was still a mess.

"Man was bled out," the man said, scratching at his salt-and-pepper hair. "Throat torn open with something sharp."

While the detective moved away to deal with some press, Jordan texted the other hunter who'd dropped in the area.

[Confirmed. It's a monster kill. Either vamp or vetala.]

He waited a moment, then got the reply back from Ava.

[Got a werewolf kill here. Heart torn out. Brain got scrambled a bit too. Coroner report says pituitary gland is missing. Kitsune?]

Jordan sighed. Had a werewolf and a kitsune been working together? Did it have anything to do with the vamp or vetala? What was going on here?

[OOC: You can have Mati show up whenever you want. I'll have Ava join them later.]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:47 am

"Aren't you too young to be an officer?" Said the man, blocking Mati's way. "Well, my look can be very deceiving." Mati replied dryly. "My partner is inside and my boss is going to be mad at me if I slack off this time, so please?" Mati flashed his badge again. The man furrowed his eyebrows, however let Mati in.

"Hey, partner. Sorry, I got caught in traffic." Said Mati as Jordan and victim's body come to his view. "Any clue?" He asked, making sure no one else was around.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:45 am

Jordan beamed at the sight of Mati. He should be more discreet - FBI agents wouldn't be grinning like this at one another - but he couldn't help it. It seemed like ages since he last saw the other hunter, and there weren't many other people who he'd let his guard down enough to really know him. Mati was one of those few.

"Hey," he said, voice neutral in case anyone was listening. "At the moment, we have more questions than answers."

He motioned over toward the corpse, pointing out the damage to the neck. He didn't bother to voice his opinions. Not here.

"There's another partner on location," he said, nodding as the detective approached with a group to take the body away. "We're meeting soon to compare notes. Care to join?"

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:32 am

Mati was glad to see Jordan as well, but if he acted too friendly or too easy going that would give those officers a wrong idea so he restrained.

As Jordan asked about comparing the notes with other hunter, "Yeah, let's go." Mati nodded in agreement. Besides, the case did not look like ordinary monster hunt to him and that meant they needed more information.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:33 pm

Jordan and Mati returned to their cars, agreeing to take Jordan's to the diner where Ava was waiting. Jordan seemed to like to have control of the wheel.

"Any updates on your parents?" he asked as they started off down the road. He glanced at Mati, who hadn't put his seat belt on yet. The next moment, the buckle had slinked across his body and clicked firmly into place.

"I've been practicing," he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:43 am

Mati grinned, "I can see that." and slowly that grin of his faded. "Not much. Well, they are really good at hiding their tracks so... it's okay, if I can't find them then their enemies can't find them too."

Mati got himself comfortable to the sit, being less stiff. "How about you?" Mati asked Jordan as Jordan too had the family issue he had to work on. Mati was actually hoping Jordan's side is doing better than his.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:54 pm

Well, Jordan wasn't too surprised to hear nothing had emerged on Mati's parents. Considering the nature of the situation, there probably would have been a noticeable upheaval if they had been found.

He sighed when Mati asked him his situation.

"Well, I finally gave in and called them," he said, smiling weakly. "It was great to hear them again, but-"

His smile faded as he gripped the steering wheel a bit harder, the muscles in his arms tensing.

"It was terrible too. To hear the pain in their voices, to know what I've put them through..."

He trailed off, rubbing a hand over his stubbled face. The diner was coming into view, and Jordan pulled into one of the free spaces near the entrance.

"I don't know if you've met this hunter before, but she can be a bit of a spitfire," he said, an easy smile working his way back onto his face. "Or maybe it's just me that brings it out."

[OOC: You can walk them inside and find Ava.]

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Mati stayed in silence; he knew too well what Jordan was implying and Mati is actually scared too. When he finds them, would they really accept him with warm? Something he could not answer.

Mati just gave Jordan a light tap on Jordan's shoulder, there was nothing to say about it. What Mati could do is acknowledging what Jordan is going through and perhaps letting him know he has a friend who understands what he is going through.

When they finally reach the diner, Jordan's comment made Mati to wonder about who could be this hunter.

But that answer came to him. "Ava?" Said Mati, recognizing the female hunter.

(OOC: You can have Jordan and Mati joining her)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:55 pm

Ava looked up from her oversized burger and grinned.

"Hey, long time no see," she said, waving them over. Jordan took in her attire - jeans, tank top, and red leather jacket - and frowned.

"I hope you didn't go in dressed like that," he said, sighing. Ava rolled her eyes and took another bite of burger.

"No, dad," she muttered, mouth half full of food. "I changed afterward. Those clothes make me itch..."

Jordan sat down across from her and surveyed the menu while Ava smiled at Mati.

"So, what have you been up to since we last met?" she asked. "I have to admit, werewolf hunting hasn't been quite as enjoyable since that last case."

"Well, you better get used to it," Jordan said. "Considering the circumstances."

Ava frowned, but she didn't argue.

"Yeah, looks like we might have some werewolf activity," she said, showing Mati the images from the other crime scene. "Although I talked to Pip, and the head damage seems more like a kitsune's work."

"A monster team-up?" Jordan asked. Ava shrugged. They both looked at Mati, expecting his feedback.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:12 pm

"Uh... more hunting I guess?" Said Mati, caught off guard with Jordan's and Ava's some what unfriendly interaction.

Mati quickly catch what she meant though, however, before he could tell her to cheer up... Jordan made sure they would skip to the business.

Mati studied the images, and now he realized what was off about the case...

"Monster team-up? You mean each case was done by two different monsters? Or are you guys implying that there are two cross-breed monsters teaming up together to create chaos?" The former one could have some explanation, but the second suggestion sounded really off.

To be fair, Mati did not know why he said that, but he couldn't shake it off this weird feeling. "I mean, when was the last time you guys saw two different monsters working together in somewhat harmony? With the strange things going on lately, I can't help it, but think of strangest possibility. Another theory is that these monsters are trained or controlled so that they could team up to make this happen... Meaning they have someone in charge... In any case, whatever we are dealing it here, are not ordinary monsters."

Mati really hoped cross-breed monsters are idea to laugh about, meaning its not the case, but if it is real...?

Mati looked at his partners, waiting for their feedback.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Jordan and Ava exchanged looks.

"These aren't the first cases," Ava said, pulling out photos of others that had happened within the last few weeks. Pip had obviously done some helpful diagnosis, as his tidy cursive was mixed in with Ava's scrawl.

"Signs of werewolves, vamps, vetala, ghouls, kitsune, even okami. There are some in there we couldn't even identify," Jordan explained. Ava pursed her lips and shook her head.

"It's a regular monster circus out there," she said. Jordan picked at his food absently, but Ava seemed unperturbed by the disturbing photos as she chomped down on her burger.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:19 pm

"Not so sure I entirely agree with them being regular monsters though..." Mati took a bite of his food; he was relieved that cross breed theory was off the mark. "Well, do we have anything in common between these cases? Like what time it happened?" Asked Mati.

Even though, monsters are considered to be regular monsters, as many monsters are territory monsters, it's a miracle that they did not try to kill each other.

"Some of the monsters you just mentioned are territorial monsters and they do not welcome other types of predators with open arms... This case got too many irregular behaviors of monsters...."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:21 pm

"I'm not sure they are regular monsters," Ava said, playing with her hair. "Whether they're teaming up or some kind of hybrid, somethin' is definitely off."

"It's a sad day when we can use 'regular monsters' with a straight face," Jordan sighed. Ava had to smile at that. She pushed the file over to Mati and shrugged.

"None of the victims seem to have anything in common," she said. "And the times of the attacks are all different. The only thing..."

Jordan leaned over Mati, laying an arm across his shoulder, as he surveyed the file.

"Is the locations," Jordan breathed. "They all occurred on the west side of town, past the river."

Ava gave him a sour look at the interruption, but nodded.

"It's not much, but if we wander around the area, we're bound to run into something right?"

Jordan removed his arm from around Mati and leaned back, folding his arms over his broad chest.

"I'm not so sure I like the idea of just wandering about," he said, frowning. "I'd like a little more planning before walking into enemy territory."

"Sorry, sarge," Ava retorted. "But sometimes you just havta do things on instinct."

Jordan sighed and looked at Mati, obviously hoping he'd agree. But as much as he hated to admit it, Ava had a point.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:57 am

"Ava has a point. We can't plan ahead. We have too many unanswered variables to think about. Don't get me wrong, Jordan. I do not like this idea of wondering the forest to find them too. But, at the moment, that's the best bet. We probably should bring sound weapons to handle the possible encounters."

Then again, not entire sure how these irregular monsters would be effectively killed by regular weapons, Mati was somewhat worried about how this will turn out.

But, they cannot waste time before these monsters strike again. "So shall we straight away look for them now?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:19 pm

Ava peaked out the windows and surveyed the rapidly setting sun.

"Soon," she said. She got abruptly and headed to the counter. Jordan watched her go, then sighed heavily.

"Guess it can't be helped. Truth is though, we don't know how many of these things might be out there."

Ava returned, clutching a large strawberry milkshake. Jordan shook his head as she sipped happily on it, wondering how she managed to keep her figure.

"You two are pretty chummy," she commented, surveying him and Mati. "Especially when Sergeant Rock is involved. How did that happen?"

Mary Margaret Girl's Academy seemed like so long ago. He wondered how Becky was doing.

"Let's just say we had more in common than we thought," he replied.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:32 am

Mati smiled at the statement, "Yup, I was surprised by that too." Mati started to wonder how's that school doing now; he also started to wonder how's Becky doing now. Then again, there was no call from her after that incident, so she should be doing fine.

With that sudden realization, Mati stared at his phone. 'Oh yeah... I did save her number, didn't I?' Mati again turned his eyes towards the window, looking outside. "It was definitely a weird job too. But, I think this job may fight its spot for weirdest job I have encountered."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:04 pm

Once Ava had finished downing her shake, the three headed back out to the cars. Ava led the way in her truck, heading out west over the bridge to the older side of town adjoining the woods. The town seemed strangely deserted of people, even if it was getting late.

"I heard they put a curfew in effect," Ava said as they raided her trunk for weapons. "Don't know if it'll matter. Some of the victims were still in their houses."

"Better cover our bases," Jordan mused, loading silver bullets into a pistol with practiced fingers. Ava nodded and tossed Mati a machete, then stuck a silver dagger in her belt strap.

"Whatever you can hold, take," she said. "Although a parting of the head should probably work for most."

Once suited up, they left the cars in the shadow of the woods and surveyed the area.

"Should we scout the woods, or wander the town?" Ava asked. "We could always split up, I reckon."

"I don't think splitting up is a good idea," Jordan muttered. "We're taking too much to chance as is."

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:17 am

"Yup, splitting up might make us the easy prey for those monsters." Agreeing with Jordan.

Even though Mati believed he would be perfectly fine alone; he could not risk others' life. More importantly, they do not have clear idea of what kind of monsters they are dealing with.

Besides, Mati could clearly see from the dark, but two others don't. So it was better for him to be near them then away from them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:02 am

Ava pursed her lips but didn't argue. She knew pushing to do this walk-about was as Jordan was likely to budge. Splitting up was pushing it. Still, they might not have much luck this way, even if it was safer.

"So, town or woods?" she asked again. Jordan frowned and looked out toward the town.

"Town," he said. "All the attacks have been near populated areas. Even if we don't find anything, I'd rest easier just knowing our presence might have prevented any attacks."

Ava had to smile just a little. The former soldier was a lot softer than he appeared.

"Town it is."

The three headed down the streets, attentive and alert. Nearly an hour of skulking about had passed before they heard a sudden crash from a bar nearby. They turned aside into the alleyway adjacent to it, peering inside. Someone... or something was moving about inside. As to what, they couldn't be sure.

"Can't let it get away though," Ava said. Before anyone could stop her, she kicked the back door open and charged in.

For a moment, Ava thought she'd made a mistake. The man rifling around behind the bar looked more like a shabby drifter than a monster. Probably just looking for booze.

They locked eyes. Then the man raised his arms, and spikes emerged from his wrists. So she wasn't wrong then. It was a wraith.

She swore. He seemed to find this amusing and smiled with an ample set of secondary fangs. So he was also a vamp.

Great. Just great.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Mati quickly followed her and saw the thing. Mati stared at the monster, it had two monsters' distinctive characteristics.

One for Vampire and one for the wraith.

Mati curled his lips, "Looks like I got it right... I was really hoping I was wrong..."

From his understanding Vampire had to have his head chop off, but wraith needed its heart to be stabbed by silver blade. "So shall we go for its head and heart at the same time?" Mati whispered.

His eyes locking at the monster, making sure it won't disappear on them.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:11 pm

Ava swallowed thickly. She'd dealt with quite a few monsters, but that didn't prepare her for something like this. How was this monster both vamp and wraith? Too many answers still remained.

The monster tensed, its eyes roving between its prey and the surroundings. It was going to make a move - and soon.

"All righty," Ava said, pulling the hefty silver knife from her belt and glancing at the machete in Mati's hand. "I've got the silver, and you've got the chopper."

The monster seized a bar stool and hurled it at them. Ava ducked beside the bar as the stool smashed to splinter against the wall. The monster then dived for Mati, spikes extended for the kill.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Mati's eyes did not flinched from the tossed stool, he too ducked away from it.

Unfortunately, yet fortunately, the monster was rushing towards Mati. May be diving at him would be better term; without second thought, Mati quickly dived to his side ways, leaving his old post empty. The monster would probably find Mati movement quite fast for its usual prey though, and once Mati managed to get away from its dive, he would quickly try to use Machete to slash its head off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things   Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy - Wicked Things
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next