Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:49 pm

"Did I hear it right? It went to desert?" said Basil's sword, Basil sighed, "Yup, that's where it went." Then there was a sigh from a sword. "That's going to be a idiotic long hide and seek game, Basil."

Basil stopped flying, stopping himself in the mid air. "I know.... but the boy...." then Nihaya cut him off. "Basil, how about we ask someone who knows the owner of that pet? May be we could find out more about the beast? Beasts are creatures of behaviors."

Basil sighed, then changed his direction of his flight. To the guild hall. "It looked like mercenary's pet. May be guild master knows something..." Said Basil, "I just hope she isn't in bad mood... I heard she's not very nice when she's in bad mood..." Then the sword chuckled, "Well this is probably our first time meeting her, so let's see what kind of person she is."

It wasn't hard for Basil to reach Miros again, and he started walking towards the guild hall. He wasn't sure if someone else was in the office. So, Basil sat on the table. He could wait for some time....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:19 am

Thevana - Echidna, Revya

"What's up with this crap?! This is tenth paper I find with this bull****!!"

Thevana angrily yells as she starts throwing papers all over the place. This also happen to be around the time Echidna was entering her office, seeing Thevana in full fury over something. An uncommon sight, but not one she hadn't seen in the pasts.

As if on queue, Thevana's eyes spark as she sees Echidna.

"Just on time, Echidna I have a mission for you!"

She throws the paper at Echidna, the paper had:

Quote :
Please send us reinforcements.

We belong to the Rebels and recently we have learned of your position towards the Emperor and ask of you to join us and send us your best best men and women to fight against the Emperor. We will be waiting for your answer until midnight in the poor district of Miros.

There was no mistake, this was not a request, but an invitation to join the rebels. But if Thevana was handing out this to her, did not mean that she was part of it.

"Forget what's written there, I want you to pretend to have been sent to join them and then slaughter them all!"

Thevana explains, her voice angry and frustrated, although at first it seemed that Thevana had agreed it seems her goal was completely different. Just about the time she was explaining the situation, Revya walks in.

"Ah! Revya you too will go with Echidna, you're free to do whatever you want with them, just remember that you'll need to let them think you're allies so that they guide you to their hideout."

Zaid - Basil

After heading to the counter and getting paid for her work. She walked to a private room given to her by Thevana. This room was small but had enough space in it to keep most of her prizes and loot. The walls were covered with stuffed heads of beasts she hunted in the past. And in a corner was small section that looked like a bathtub, except it was surrounded by candles and symbols. It was indeed a bathtub, but it was treated as though it was a ritual, to cleanse the body of impurities gained while hunting.

-------After a couple minutes------

Zaid walks out of her room and looks at Thevana's office, thinking about paying her a visit, after all it had been one month since she had been gone. However she decided against it once she heard Thevana talking with someone. Instead she walked down to the bar. There she noticed a particular individual that caught her interest.

Walking towards Basil she sits right across him on the same table, not even asking for permission.

"Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:56 am

Basil eyebrows were furrowed and surprised by sudden approach of a stranger. Well, to Basil every mercenary was a stranger. Even though, he considered Miros as his home, he rarely had an incident he had to interact with other mercenaries.

Most of the time, he did everything by himself. Not many mercenaries wanted to help the poor... for free.

"I am actually looking for information. Do you happen to know a mercenary that had pet kobolt?" He asked.

Last edited by Nexius on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:02 pm

Revya - Echidna - Thevana
"Slaughter. I heard the word slaughter."
Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 IN6D9
"So just act like we're helping, then go ahead and kill them all? Works for me. After we meet up with the contact, I'll make sure it isn't a trap for us or anything."
Revya scratched her head afterwards. "Though honestly, couldn't you have just told that guy in town who works for the emperor? Ooh! We're looting the place, aren't we? If they wanna be lawless, then we can do whatever huh... Sweet."

Oh Revya.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Echidna entered the Guild Master's office, only to find its owner in an intense state of disarray. Before she could even open her mouth to complain, Thevana had shoved a new mission onto her.

Her complaints were forgotten as she scanned the page of the request. Well, this was unusual. She never would have suspected Thevana to get involved in anything political. Then again, maybe taking her reserves of gold had been the last straw.

Then, to make matters even more surprising, Thevana immediately told her to do the exact opposite and slaughter the rebels. Echidna didn't even bother to mask her shock.

"Why would you want that?" she asked, narrowing her eyes. Most might not question the Guild Master, but she wasn't one of them.

"Hey, wait a minute, we have an arrangement anyway," Echidna said, struggling to get back to her original intentions. "I don't see any motivation for me here. The last arrangement didn't turn out satisfactory either."

Thevana would be used to that, of course. Echidna had yet to be satisfied by any of the weapons she'd obtained during her time at the guild.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Zaid - Basil

Zaid thought for awhile, Kobolts were normally a highly hostile and intelligent creatures. Capable of luring preys into well crafted traps, there were even some legends about a couple being able to talk. Although not that she ever found one like that.

"Hmmmm, now that I think about it there was someone. A mediocre warrior... Now that I think about it, it was a strange sight seeing a Kobolt obeying such a weak master."

Zaid reflected on the person's name, but she couldn't, she never met him. She only even remembers him because of the Kobolt. A nameless master of a powerful beast.

"Still, why does that interest you? You know the private life of others is going off limits right?"

She voiced her opinion. The guild provided multiple privileges to those belonging to it. But to delve into each others private life was off limits. This was because the Guild did not care for the background, only for what they were capable of doing.

Thevana - Echidna, Revya

Thevana looked at both the women that were in front of her, Revya had quickly accepted it, while Echidna had questioned her. Not that that surprised her. Breathing heavily Thevana leans back of her chair looking to the ceiling as she calmed herself down.

"As you should have already guessed, the city Miros is the second most powerful city in this empire. Think about that, we're second only to the capital, were all the military power rests. Normally that wouldn't constitute a problem, but Miros is different, the Emperor had no control here, the mercenaries do."

Thevana looks into Echidna's eyes, her eyes serious and composed, no longer could the anger displayed earlier be found.

"You saw them right? The army, they send an army just to collect a tax. Just for that, not only that they send one of their best captains. They don't trust us, not that I can blame them."

As she finishes her sentence she points at the paper.

"And the ones who send that invitation saw that as an opening to enlist us. What a bunch of crap, do they want to get us killed? Instead of reporting them, I decided to politely refuse and ignore them. However they only saw that as an opening. I have received over 20 requests from them over this week. Right now I can even report them as I'll be framed for hiding them initially. It's only a matter of time until someone finds them one day and forces Miros into an all out war with the capital."

Thevana leans forward, resting her arms on the table as she finalizes her explanation.

"Basically if you prioritize your job, it's on your best interest. Besides it's the rebels, if they don't have some interesting artifacts helping them, then they must have been extremely lucky up until today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Revya
She shrugged and looked at Echidna with a smile. "I can vouch. Besides, money can buy weapons can't it? What exactly will you do when you meet a great blacksmith who can make such weapons? He certainly won't accept payment in inferior works by others."

LOGIC.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:59 am

Basil looked at Zaid, then shrugged. "Well, it's a job. I am trying to look for his Kobolt. It seemed he died and left his pet with his son, but it ran away."

Basil tapped on the table, his eyes cast down. "I promised him that I would bring it back," Then he looked at Zaid, "Well, do you know any habits of that animal that could make my search easier?"

He asked in hopeful tone.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Echidna frowned. Being coerced into a job instead of volunteering for one didn't sit well with her. Still, she could hardly debate Thevana's logic. Maybe the rebels would have some interesting artifacts or secret weapons they planned to use.

"Fine," she muttered, narrowing her eyes. "Just don't make a habit of it."

She gave Revya a scrutinizing look, then turned on her heel and left the office.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ascension: The Immortal Emperor IC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2