Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC X

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:06 pm

it's not hair-trigger, its annoying plot armor that you are blantly using without a care.

i asked about my post just to prevent such a scene from happening, but i should have expected tht your 'it's fine' translates to 'i dont care'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Too bad callisa is busy

Caster needs a hug.

Maybe she should seek out that hug instead of retribution?
Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Your post didn't indicate that I should not be able to just leave. Which I don't see why I shouldn't. Caster isn't omnipotent.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:13 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Your post didn't indicate that I should not be able to just leave. Which I don't see why I shouldn't. Caster isn't omnipotent.

He wanted to know if it would escalate things or not. AKA result in a situation where they would fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:13 pm

she is a servant, and your homunculus aint better than one, that should be more than enough reason for taking Caster's threat seriously >.>
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Which it shouldn't have, if he wasn't so insisten.

It's not a threat. It's more like an obnoxious thug throwing his shirt off and being like "COME AT ME, BRO. LET'S DO THIS."

So he just goes... "yeah, no," and leaves.

And considering the homunculus has the power of multiple Servants at its disposal, it definitely is. Maybe it's not as fast or strong (which wouldn't matter against Caster), but its magical potential is ridiculously high.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:22 pm

i'm sorry but i never agreed with homunculus actually having the power of the servants back when we were planning this >.>

then again i also remember having your word that you would have a flexible plot, but you easily threw that of the window >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:23 pm

You both need hugs.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Yes, you would. You can do whatever you want, particularly where player on player activity was concerned. But as usual, you guys just sat on your hands waiting for me to lead you on a leash. So don't bite me when I then dictate what can or can't happen. You can't have your cake and eat it too. The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 2332200876

That being said, we definitely did agree on this. He doesn't have their power in the sense that he can use their NPs or anything. He just has the raw mana. Do I need to point out other living grails, like Sakura? Tends to come with the job position.

Wouldn't matter anyway, since I'm not trying to have a fight. Quite the opposite. I just wanted to have some interaction, and despite your complaints that I'm not interacting with you enough and focusing on fights, the first thing you do when I do is DEMAND a fight. >.>

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:30 pm

then dont say power! he has the huge mana supply, that doesnt make him better than a servant.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:32 pm

I didn't say it made him better than a Servant. I'm saying stop treating everyone like they're irrelevant insects next to Caster. I never should have let you make her as powerful as you did. It makes you nearly impossible to deal with cause the slightest thing bothers you and you're ready to smite an entire chunk of the continent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:32 pm

also when did i complain about lack of interaction? i'm complaining about the plot not being flexible, like this very moment where a servant can literaly just blow your homunculus to dust and your only defence is godmod with 'no'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:34 pm

even lancer or saber....no even assassin could kill the homunculus in that position, so dont give me crap about it being Caster being to powerful. you had a being interact with a servant without any backup plans, you know what happened to shirou when he did that? a horrifying death.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Quote :
I made a terrific character, and yet have my hands tied up cause nobody seems capable of understanding that Caster isn't a *****. I try to interact with other characters and i'm quickly dismissed as a poisonous snake.

Yes, that was an intended image for her, and yes Caster is no angel, far from that. however it baffles me how even after some good amount of interaction, some characters still cannot accept her cause "blah Witch blah."

I mean realy, just about every other character hates or doesn't trust Caster and have no reason to do so. And what pisses me off is that I didn't do half the things I was planning to, if I had done then jesus, now then people would have reasons to hate her

The overwhelming irony being that "hey, look, a character wants to interact with you and admires you."

DESTROY HIM!!!!!

Once again, no you can't. As far as I know, Caster cannot interrupt teleportation.

Yeah, cause Shirou is on the same level. >.>

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:45 pm

i see you didnt see the context of those words. that was me complaining about your plot wanting to make Caster a villain even when her actions have proven otherwise and another character *cough* Saber *cough* is worse than her.

but whatever, it doesnt matter, cause i'm just going to change my post! and next i ****ing ask you about the post, you actually think about it, instead of just reading it and going 'it's fine'
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:48 pm

Of course he is. When did I make Saber out to be a hero? But since you're rather dense, you might not have noticed that I was trying to give you an in with Abaddon's words to start bringing out your demonic side. But no, you were too focused on getting blood.

It was fine, because I didn't think Caster saying she wanted to fight Marauder was an OOC demand that YOU'D BETTER BRING HIM OR ELSE YOU'RE DEAD.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:53 pm

i understood that you dimwit, i was just trying to see if i could get the plot to go another direction. when you said it was ok i was like "holy ****?! is she actualy being flexiable?!" but of course i celebrated to early.

i don't understand, are you saying i actualy had to say 'hey caster is totally serious and isnt just bluffing'? that doesn't makes sense. when a character says something like that, they are serious, end of story, i should not have to explain that to you of all people.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Maybe you should learn communication, because an IC post and your OOC intentions are not the same thing.

Of course Caster is serious. What I didn't know was that JORG was serious and thinks Caster's powers transcend instantaneous transportation of matter SOMEHOW.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:04 pm

i wrote like four line of text, but you know what, i'm not even gonna try, it's obvious that this homunculus as grown in power than what it was originally intended and i wasn't informed about it, so i'm not even gonna debate about a doll with huge supplys being able to escape an expert magus of ancient times.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:07 pm

It's really funny that you're having a power debate with someone ACTIVELY avoiding battle.

Could it kill Caster in battle? No. Could it escape? WHY THE HELL NOT? You still haven't explained why exactly she should be able to stop him from teleporting instantly. Your magic wouldn't ever reach him in time.

For another thing, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DETERMINED TO TURN THIS INTO AN EFFING DEATH MATCH? Your problem is A) your character's massive power complex, and B) having every little thing put her panties in a twist. You know why no one wants to interact with her? THIS VERY EFFING REASON.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:13 pm

cause i can just kill him? i'm a servant, he's not, his instant is as fast as his reaction goes. I mean seriously if teleportation was actually instant and not dependent on brain speed FSN Caster would have been invinsible. Heck if thats the case whats stopping me from doing the same?

this is the second time it happens, and the first time i had every reason to be pissed since you yourself said 'i almost felt like saying yes' but didnt cause the plot must go forward and not left or right and Archer must die by Ravager's hand
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:17 pm

No, you can't kill him just cause he's not a Servant. No, teleportation has nothing to do with brain speed. When was that ever established? And the reason Caster only used it to INSTANTLY get away from Shirou, Rin, and Saber was because of PLOT, but I don't hear you decrying THAT.

Perfect example. Caster is an effing annoying b*tch cause the second someone says something that you don't love you think that demands that you destroy them. It's stupid and annoying. You seem to have this perception that because a character is powerful that they go around ready to smite anyone that blinks at them. It's ridiculous. How about you actually try treating Caster as a character and not a bomb with a lit fuse in the shape of a human.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:22 pm

cause its a spell that at the very least requires you to cast in your brain? duh!

i never said she wasn't a b*tch? heck you yourself are always saying she is evil and bad and what now, but everytime i actually try to show that side of her you are so adamant on saying she is 100% of that, you just flip
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:28 pm

Do you know how fast a thought is? INSTANTANEOUS. And unlike your spell, its focus is self-directed, meaning it really will happen instantaneously. Your spell, no matter how powerful, takes time to move through space. No matter how fast, it's not instantaneous.

I'm pretty sure I've never said once that she's evil and bad. Please quote me on that.

When did I say I'm against her showing an evil side? I'm actively trying to bring that about. But you don't seem to grasp that evil is NOT EQUIVALENT to complete lack of self control.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:34 pm

it's not instataneous? and all you need to do to prove that is by putting your hand over the oven, guess what your brain tells your hand to "move away" 1 second to slow before you get a burn. also i'm not even gonna talk about the rest cause i have no idea what you're on about.

da ****? its Lilith, she flips at adam for wanting to mount her even though their a couple, flips at eve for stealing the man that she left, flips at children cause whatever. wtf?! she is the definition of lack of self-control
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC X   The Grail Games OOC X - Page 36 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC X
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next