Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC IX

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:45 am

jorgiguel wrote:
Payne wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:

a high school rp with monster girls The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 2733086858

actually, I saw a manga like that the other day...
I'm surprised you've not mentioned it.

is it one where the nurse is a cyclopes?

ive read that one too, it was funny
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 am

I dunno...
it's so difficult to come up with something that has no plot. DX
I've got all these ideas crammed away for a later date that I'll probably never get to use, and they won't work in an RP that isn't very in-depth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am

same

i have an rp that i could make, but its to similar to illya's previous and next rp
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am

jorgiguel wrote:
same

i have an rp that i could make, but its to similar to illya's previous and next rp

jorg did you see the latest chapter of Prisma 3rei?
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:50 am

the one I've got in mind is quite a bit more 'off the wall' than anything we've done here...
but I would want to manage it myself, and I've not got time for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:50 am

Well since you guys are considering open-ended RPs I'll tell Zendel

He has tons of ideas but can't find a good RP crowd The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 2294963316

Also I'm all for whatever, as long as I can use Zessy and Meira and Pinkie The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 4134108735
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:51 am

madarrao wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
same

jorg did you see the latest chapter of Prisma 3rei?

the one where shirou goes gar mode?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:51 am

Try us. Maybe we can simplify them. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 4276320252

Perhaps a Star Wars Jedi Academy or bounty hunters guild style rp?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:52 am

yeah, i just loved that last page where Shirou just doesnt give a damn about illya.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:53 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Try us. Maybe we can simplify them. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 4276320252

Perhaps a Star Wars Jedi Academy or bounty hunters guild style rp?

I don't want my ideas simplified, thanks. >.>

actually, something in space would be cool.
like a Titan AE sort of setting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

was there an rp that blackwolf did that was basicly space bounty hunters?
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

jorgiguel wrote:
was there an rp that blackwolf did that was basicly space bounty hunters?

mhh...
I think he did try something like that, but he did a poor job of managing it.
(basically let people run free with no plot)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:56 am

Well, they're not much use to you right now.

Titan what?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:57 am

We could revive that fantasy war nations RP for the third time

The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:59 am

true, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to dumb them down.

it was an animated movie that kinda flubbed at the box office, but the story was solid.
essentially, Earth had been blown up by an alien threat, and humanity had been adrift amidst the other alien life in the universe for 10 or 12 years without a home planet.
turns out there was a ship hidden somewhere with the capability of terraforming an entire new 'Earth'.
the technology on the ship was actually the reason the aliens blew up the original Earth, because they were afraid of the implications that humans could just spread to whatever part of the universe they wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:00 pm

oh that was fun? i remember the second attempt was just horrible due to my stupidy of overcomplicating it
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:11 pm

We could, but it would need some major reconstruction.

Maybe they're dumb already. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 2332200876 For Pete's sake just tell us.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:22 pm

I don't know lol I just remember it.

I used a touhou character, but I liked the idea behind her power.

Basically she could influence luck by stating things.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:23 pm

fine. >.>

the one I'd consider making is called 'Induced Paranoia'.
it's a parallel dimension concept.
Earth exists in parallel to a secondary world called Paranoia.
everything on Earth is exactly as it is at present day.
Paranoia is a world of monsters though, pretty much any type you can think of. They all have essentially the same lifespan and death criteria as a human though.

some humans who are more 'in-tune' with the dimensional separation can actually see into Paranoia. of course, most of them wind up in mental facilities as a result... the funny thing is, the people of Paranoia have always been aware of Earth, but in order to travel from one dimension to the other, the Lunatic Fringe must be crossed. in transit from Paranoia to Earth, it changes the monsters, who call themselves Enigmas, into humans, and humans that travel across the Fringe by accident are inversely converted into Enigmas.

the essential story is that Paranoia has been in the middle of a civil uprising for the last few years, and an Enigma who can see truth tells one of the leaders of the rebel army that the only way to win the war is to retrieve a handful of humans from Earth, who will become particularly powerful Enigmas when they cross the Lunatic Fringe.

issue is, the majority of the humans in question can't see into Paranoia, nor do they want to cross into it. they have their own lives, all of which are about to be uprooted by a war they didn't start, but they'll have to finish.

I've got a whole lot of the storyline built out. (this was originally a novel I was working on a few years ago that I could never get off the ground with) but that's the opening concept.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:29 pm

I don't recall that.

Seems interesting. I agree that it doesn't seem suited to larger scale, easy access rp style though.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:29 pm

yeah, I would want to do it with just a few RPers that were willing to stick with it till the end, rather than a large group of unknowns...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:39 pm

Well, back to square one. So, which idea has the most potential?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Payne wrote:
fine. >.>

the one I'd consider making is called 'Induced Paranoia'.
it's a parallel dimension concept.
Earth exists in parallel to a secondary world called Paranoia.
everything on Earth is exactly as it is at present day.
Paranoia is a world of monsters though, pretty much any type you can think of. They all have essentially the same lifespan and death criteria as a human though.

some humans who are more 'in-tune' with the dimensional separation can actually see into Paranoia. of course, most of them wind up in mental facilities as a result... the funny thing is, the people of Paranoia have always been aware of Earth, but in order to travel from one dimension to the other, the Lunatic Fringe must be crossed. in transit from Paranoia to Earth, it changes the monsters, who call themselves Enigmas, into humans, and humans that travel across the Fringe by accident are inversely converted into Enigmas.

the essential story is that Paranoia has been in the middle of a civil uprising for the last few years, and an Enigma who can see truth tells one of the leaders of the rebel army that the only way to win the war is to retrieve a handful of humans from Earth, who will become particularly powerful Enigmas when they cross the Lunatic Fringe.

issue is, the majority of the humans in question can't see into Paranoia, nor do they want to cross into it. they have their own lives, all of which are about to be uprooted by a war they didn't start, but they'll have to finish.

I've got a whole lot of the storyline built out. (this was originally a novel I was working on a few years ago that I could never get off the ground with) but that's the opening concept.

you could just force them into it, i mean trick them into believing it's something else and then just trap them there. there isnt much one can do once you're in the war other than join it or die in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well, back to square one. So, which idea has the most potential?

each has potential equal to the ammount of effort their gms are willing to give
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Well do you guys have a venue to actually recruit people?

I only found one person. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 25 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC IX
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next