Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC IX

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Indeed. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 2332200876 They didn't hold back in those days.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Indeed. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 2332200876 They didn't hold back in those days.

they also didn't live in a golden age of peace
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:11 pm

True enough. But still.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Forget Meira, forget Maou

Chibi Mei-Mei best Meira

*Falls sleep for two hours*
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Btw, congrats on reaching the next rank. :0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Rank Up!

STR has increased by 2!
SPD has increased by 3!
Pervesion has exponential increased by factor of ninety billoin!

Alright I may not be able to sleep more at work, but at least I can relax
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:13 pm

You really should sleep more. Sexy people can visit you in your sleep. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 4134108735

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:12 pm

So many people, and nobody talking. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 2332200876

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Did you have a nice dream?

And ugh I don't need that kind of benefit right now. I'm being assaulted by body and mind...

The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 621929346

DAMN YOU, WARM FUZZY FEEELIIINGS
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Not since the Crowley one. :/

Why is the library assaulting you? :0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Pooey. Someday I hope you can finish your exhibitionism dream. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 4134108735

Right now I could fuel a thousand servants with my vigor. EVEN THOUGH I DON'T WANT TO, MY BODY AND MIND WORK AGAINST ME.

I knew I shouldn't trust old creepy men who say putting worms in me will cure my depression.
The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 2294963316
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:34 pm

posted
i'm on my way home now, so i should get there tomorrow and have a better schedule for at least a week
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Lol. Me too. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 4134108735

Worms? Wait, what? o.o

Hi, Noin. Hope your trip was good. :0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Lol. Me too. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 4134108735

Worms? Wait, what? o.o

Hi, Noin. Hope your trip was good. :0

How many creepy old men do you know that put worms into people?

I feel like Sakura, okay?!? Gosh.

Ugh.

The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 621929346
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Sakura wasn't depressed. Well, not in the usual sense of just aimless deadness inside. It was cause she was an abuse victim of the worst kind.

Poor Sakura. It still amazes me that people actually hated her and thought she was a whore. Like, really?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:56 pm

No lol I'm just always depressed. I just wanted to use that so I could refer to Zouken so I didn't have to go straight out and say HEY ILLYA ME SO HORNY ALL THE TIME I'M SO BLOODY SICK OF IT. But well...
You have main character density. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 2416964522

Welcome to the internet Illya. Plus Sakura's the kind of character you either like or dislike.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Oh. :X Lol.

I can understand not liking her because you don't like shrinking violet types or you agree with Rin's assessment that she was just being a brat throwing a tantrum when she went all dark. But to make it seem like it's her fault that she was abused and raped in a pit of worms since she was a little girl...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:06 pm

I bet you see panty flashes every day you run to work. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 2294963316 How disgraceful.

Well I mean you either go "Awww, it's a pity character" or "Ew, a pity character." You can't exactly feel neutral torwards that kind of story. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 2332200876 Plus many people have a one-woman mindset, so if they like Saber they dislike the others.

Except Saber, Rin, and Shirou had a threesome so that kinda...

Blah I don't know. DON'T ASK ME TO EXPLAIN HOW PEOPLE THINK. I NEVER TALK TO THEEEEEM.

Satsuki kicks Sakura's butt though. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:22 pm

I don't like Sakura because she's a pity character. I like her because she's an interesting, moving character. Certainly, the pity factor is there, but it's not just that. Honestly, if she had always just stayed good and pure and Shirou had rescued her, I doubt I would have liked her. But I think her corruption into madness was really engaging.

It's weird, cause I happen to like all three. Rin is my favorite (although I ship her with Archer, not Shirou, so I actually like her interactions with Shirou more in Fate than UBW), then probably Sakura, then Saber. I like Saber well enough, but she's not the most flavorful character. Rin's just straight-up awesome, Sakura is dark and tragic, and Saber... well, she's noble and kind of sweet, I guess.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I don't like Sakura because she's a pity character. I like her because she's an interesting, moving character. Certainly, the pity factor is there, but it's not just that. Honestly, if she had always just stayed good and pure and Shirou had rescued her, I doubt I would have liked her. But I think her corruption into madness was really engaging.

It's weird, cause I happen to like all three. Rin is my favorite (although I ship her with Archer, not Shirou, so I actually like her interactions with Shirou more in Fate than UBW), then probably Sakura, then Saber. I like Saber well enough, but she's not the most flavorful character. Rin's just straight-up awesome, Sakura is dark and tragic, and Saber... well, she's noble and kind of sweet, I guess.

What about Illya?

The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:36 pm

She's not one of the three main heroines. But yeah, I like her too. Honestly, the only character I don't like in the whole game is Berserker.

But anyway, as far as Ilya goes, I only find her particularly engaging in HF. In Fate, she's just kind of a bratty character who doesn't play any real role once Berserker is gone. In UBW, her death at Gil's hands is possibly the most tragic and heartbreaking in the entire VN, but other than that she has even less consequence than Fate. It's in HF that her relationship with Shirou is truly deep and moving. In that way, she's one of my favorite characters in the HF route.

Even aside from the story being epic, HF is one of my favorite routes cause it really develops the characters in the most interesting ways. Shirou is actually, genuinely engaging, Ilya is tragic, sympathetic, and genuinely sweet, Sakura is dark, pitiable, and frightening all at once, Rin is still awesome as ever but sadly torn between her duty as a magus, her morals as a person, and her love for her sister. Even Shinji and Zouken, monsters that they are, get some interesting characterization in that route. And of course, who could forget Kotomine, who really shines in HF.

Btw, we're having a thunderstorm here, in case I get cut off.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Hmm well, as expected of me, I don't really have any real favorites either.

Except bowgirl. Bowgirl best girl. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 4134108735 Who cares if she only shows up in the prologue.

And Issei ofc. He hardly needs mention.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Actually, that's the thing about FSN. Even said characters like Taiga, Ayaka, and Issei were likeable and well-done.

The one complaint I have against Nasu is he always likes to include these side-characters at MC's school (Taiga, Ayaka, Issei in FSN, Arihiko in Tsukihime) and never deigns to give them any kind of resolution. I mean for goodness sake, in nearly every route of FSN Issei's home gets decimated by an unholy abomination, and we never even establish what the hell happens to him. Taiga always seems to kind of "get busy" halfway through the routes and just never bother to enter the story again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Actually, that's the thing about FSN. Even said characters like Taiga, Ayaka, and Issei were likeable and well-done.

The one complaint I have against Nasu is he always likes to include these side-characters at MC's school (Taiga, Ayaka, Issei in FSN, Arihiko in Tsukihime) and never deigns to give them any kind of resolution. I mean for goodness sake, in nearly every route of FSN Issei's home gets decimated by an unholy abomination, and we never even establish what the hell happens to him. Taiga always seems to kind of "get busy" halfway through the routes and just never bother to enter the story again.

Taiga is buisy sparring with Ryougi.

They have the same Katana skill levels after all. Taiga is srs ****ing business apparantly.

Well, I liked FSN because it had a much bigger cast than Tsukihime. I don't really care if there's resolution lol.

Remember, most of these people are normal. They're as unimportant as Jack in regular magi ongoings, let alone a holy grail war.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:58 pm

For a normal human, Taiga is a top tier kendo expert. :0

Well yes. A bigger and more engaging cast, for the most part. And it does have resolution - and good ones at that - except for the unimportant, normal side people.

They're important to Shirou though, which is why it's weird that he would never mention them at all in most endings.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 12 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC IX
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next