Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC III

Go down 
+3
Payne
Prisma*Illya
RyubosJ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Saber was going to, actually, in the bad end where Shirou gives up his Command Spells. But she decides not to and goes off, leaving Shirou to get axed by Berserker.

Yeah, I know that, but they want to win the war, and a Master who can't supply mana or do anything to help them is useless. So it's easier to get rid of them before going to find another.

how is getting rid of them any easier than just leaving them?

Saber was in a position where Shirou betrayed her thrust right from the get go. She joined a war partner with someone who runs away from the get go, of course she felt tempted to kill him, Saber is no angel. Yet she still didn't, showing that Servant will not kill their Master even if they barely know him.

however, we are talking about a long partnership that ends because command seals were used, either for emergencies or strategies that didn't involve the Servant doing anything they hated. I fail to see why a Servant would kill someone who they know didn't betray them and they have no problems with, suddenly kill them cause certain events were inevitable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Saber was going to, actually, in the bad end where Shirou gives up his Command Spells. But she decides not to and goes off, leaving Shirou to get axed by Berserker.

Yeah, I know that, but they want to win the war, and a Master who can't supply mana or do anything to help them is useless. So it's easier to get rid of them before going to find another.

Well Meira can totally still supply him with mana and totally isn't helpless.

The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Cause sometimes partnerships are not formed through trust or like. Take FSN Caster, for example. Or Gil and Tokiomi.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:22 pm

The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Fayt-nooo-o

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Cause sometimes partnerships are not formed through trust or like. Take FSN Caster, for example. Or Gil and Tokiomi.
The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 4276320252

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

so what you're saying is that Servants are either evil witch of betrayal or assholes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:26 pm

jorgiguel wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:

so what you're saying is that Servants are either evil witch of betrayal or assholes?

To be fair most female servants are evil witches and the corrupt grail tends to summon a lot of assholes.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:28 pm

If Star Ocean 3 wasn't one of the most egregious examples of level grinding in gaming history, I would love to replay it.

No, they're heroes, who in general don't like to be controlled. And sometimes, it can just be that their Master is a nuisance.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:

To be fair most female servants are evil witches and the corrupt grail tends to summon a lot of assholes.

my point was that Illya was using exceptions as examples and not normal Heroic Spirits like Saber, Zero Lancer, Zero Rider, FSN Lancer, etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
If Star Ocean 3 wasn't one of the most egregious examples of level grinding in gaming history, I would love to replay it.

No, they're heroes, who in general don't like to be controlled. And sometimes, it can just be that their Master is a nuisance.

Lol, I actually started replaying it. But dear lord... ugh.

Meira hasn't issued an unwanted order yet. The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 4134108735
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

heroes? Caster was a vengeful spirit and Gilgamesh is just Gilgamesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:32 pm

The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 HoHoHo
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Lol, what's the problem?

I was saying Servants in general are heroes not accustomed to being dominated.

Back to top Go down
Foolcoolylover
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Foolcoolylover

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Hi, Florence. :0

I have some activities for Team Saber tomorrow, btw.

Tomorrow tomorrow or IC tomorrow?

Also good because I am bored. The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 3694477269
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Fri May 09, 2014 11:55 pm

Tomorrow IC lol. I couldn't think of anything for them to do tonight. But you can always talk to Dowth if you're bored.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 12:07 am

Oh right it's Friday, I forgot.

We still gonna watch IT?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 12:12 am

Can't. But next weekend, we're supposed to get our new internet. The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 4134108735

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 12:39 am

Alrighty then. The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 12:49 am

I'll probably be like a dog wetting itself from excitement lol. The prospect of normal internet is too beautiful.

Also, I should let you guys now I probably won't be around most of the day tomorrow. I have an eye exam, then I have to be a judge at my old K-12 school's science fair, and then I have to go to a friend's graduation party.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 12:59 am

We can watch Hentai all day every day, from everything to ALL THAT WILL BE

The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 4276320252
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 1:27 am

There's an idea. The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 4276320252

Also, hey, the "Trickster" made his first appearance. :0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 1:35 am

We can Goosh Goosh all day pffft

Cool
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 1:51 am

Well, I should be getting to bed. I'll pop in tomorrow if I have time between any of the aforementioned events. Night. :0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 1:57 am

Goodnight and good luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 8:09 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Lol, what's the problem?

I was saying Servants in general are heroes not accustomed to being dominated.

let's put it this way

If Shirou were to end the contract with Saber after sometime of partnership, would she kill him? no, even after being taken by Caster and having Rin as a Master, Saber still cared more about Shirou than Rin.

would Iskander kill Waver if Waver ended their contract after sometime of partnership? no, Iskander is a natural bro.

would Zero Lancer do it?, no, his loyalty is ridiculous

would Night Lancer do it? no, his loyalty is as big as a dog's

you see these are typical Heroic Spirits, good guys, people that sacrificed themselves for others.

people like Caster and Gilgamesh as exceptions to the rule of the typical Heroic Spirit. And considering Kotomine's only example of a Servant was Gilgamesh, it's only natural for him to say that the servant would kill the ex-master.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11Sat May 10, 2014 9:56 am

Fair enough. But that's not necessarily the case for all Servants.

In this war, I think the only Servants that would willing stay with their Masters without a link are Lancer and Archer. Obviously Caster already did kill her Master, and Assassin is not a nice guy. Saber and Berserker (should) be indifferent to their Masters, and Rider actively dislikes his Master.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC III   The Grail Games OOC III - Page 12 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC III
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next