Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

[Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Empty
PostSubject: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Thu May 01, 2014 11:57 am

~The Prologue~

Spoiler:

~Chapter One : The Poem, Part I~

Spoiler:

~Chapter 2: Poem, Part II~ 

Spoiler:

~Chapter 3: The Invisible War~

Spoiler:

~Chapter 4: The First Disaster~

Spoiler:

~Chapter 5: Awaken Black Knight~

Spoiler:

~Chapter 6: The Forbidden Girl~

Spoiler:

~Chapter 7: The Kiss(The work in progress)~

Spoiler:
Will Translate more later [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 3680231627

Last edited by Nexius on Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:59 am; edited 50 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Thu May 01, 2014 1:12 pm

A win win win. I can easily see it adapted into an anime or live action movie [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 2733086858
I hope you have more. unlike the majority of my works, which I still need to restart, after leaving them with only their prologues or first chapters.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Thu May 01, 2014 3:21 pm

I do, I just need to translate in English [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735 
And thanks for the compliment. I wish it was pleasant reading.[Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 142249227
Well then, I hope to read yours soon [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Sun May 04, 2014 10:24 am

Updated to Chapter 2, and will work on Chapter 3 [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 142249227

Please do comment, it helps [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Sun May 04, 2014 12:43 pm

hahaha
loved how the chapter ended at that point [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 2382268751

it really did hook me in. definitely something i would buy if i got to read this far.

it is quite interesting thus far. I cant complain about the grammar as i get that it is after all a translated work and English grammar may not be a strength of yours but still its a great read.

i didn't catch on what happened at the cafeteria {the grabbing of his legs} but probably it might be explained later on.. or not. either ways it was fun.

I liked how she keeps addressing him as Soo Ho Sunbae and not by his American moniker
If I understood correctly, "Sunbae" is the Japanese equivalent of "Senpai"

whih could mean that Hyun Jung is not someone from his class but rather his junior.
though sometimes I've noticed the word Senpai being used as into address someone who may be more knowledgeable or experienced thn oneself, even when both persons may be of the same age and or school class level.

but I'm sure her status would be revealed later on.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Sun May 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Ah yes, I realized there would be grammar mistakes as I try to translate it into English and it seems some escaped me completely [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 2416964522

Will do proof reading after I finish my translation in chapter 4 [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Tue May 06, 2014 5:45 am

Chapter 3 updated [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735

Now working on chapter 4 [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Sun May 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Finished Chapter four [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735

Now for little proof reading, and will update Chapter 5 [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 3680231627

Do comment, it helps [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Mon May 12, 2014 6:31 pm

*comments* awesome story Nex O:
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Tue May 27, 2014 11:27 am

Spiriter wrote:
*comments* awesome story Nex O:

Why, thank you, Spirit XD

Well I will be translating more chapters after June 6th or so [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735

Until then, people, pls do comment and give me some feedback [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 3680231627

Well proof reading has to wait sadly [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735

But I will do it someday [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 2733086858

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:29 am

finally done with 5th chapter [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735
Will work on six [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 142249227
Do comment after you read [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:41 pm

completed chapter 6 [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 2733086858

Working on chapter 7 [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid 3680231627

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid   [Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid Clock11

Back to top Go down

[Web Story] Invisible War: The Five to Change, The Five to Aid
Page 1 of 1