Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Empty
PostSubject: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm

To Alter the future, one must see the future

We have chosen five to see the future and we have chosen five to change

However, the some events must happen

We have chosen five and wounded their heart and we have chosen five to aid

There was no good, no evil from the beginning

The self righteousness created what is right and wrong

Will the fight end this time with the conclusion that we have been waiting for?

Or Will the fight end this time with the conclusion that we have not foreseen?

We are waiting, we are waiting, we are waiting...
- Mysterious Scripture Discovered by Unknown Archaeologist, 1960

======================================================
The Plot:- It is based on one of my web story as I feel it could be used as good RP Material.

The giant plague had hit the world hard, and it spread to every part of the world, except U.S.A. Fearing that the plague might strike it's mother land, the U.S.A officers have decided to rise the giant wall to isolate themselves from the world. Fortunately, some people from different parts of the world managed to migrate into U.S.A before U.S.A rise the giant wall to be isolated.

Soon U.S.A became overpopulated and decided to toss out the criminals out from their border as punishment, instead of keeping them in prison. It was then the beggars, homeless, the old and sick, and so on. The chaotic era of tossing people out from the borders continued until young people stood up against the government.

The government reluctantly stopped doing what they were doing, but strangely enough, everything became stabilized. The economy, the politics, the health of people and level of literacy in the country started to boom and some decided to take a step forward to create an antidote to the plague that had confined many to one country.

However, what they fail to realize was that the plague was the only beginning.

Even though, the giant walls that surrounded the country to protect it from the plague, they realize it was not going to protect them from the mother nature. It looked like the confined space had increased occurrences of natural disasters. But then is it really a natural disaster?

Then later, news had reported to the people, ten of serial killers had escaped. Will they lay low or will they commit the crime once again and put people into fear?

Each event leads to another, there is no coincidence. There is only fate, that could be changed or untouched.

Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Seeress_zpsab8bd8b1

Truth:-
Spoiler:

Passion:-
Spoiler:

Wishes:-
Spoiler:

Freedom:-
Spoiler:

Secrets:-
Spoiler:

Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Angelic_tribal_wings_by_insomnia_ma_zps987066fa

White Knight:-
Spoiler:

Crimson Knight:-
Spoiler:

Cyan Knight:-
Spoiler:

Jade Knight:-
Spoiler:

Black Knight:-
Spoiler:

Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Fivevoices_zps55f7a8b6

Forgotten:-
Spoiler:

Rage:-
Spoiler:

Betrayed:-
Spoiler:

Dread:-
Spoiler:

Forbidden:-
Spoiler:

Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Kats_Dragon_Tattoo_zps5e7752f6

White Avenger:-
Spoiler:

Crimson Avenger:-
Spoiler:

Cyan Avenger:-
Spoiler:

Jade Avenger:-
Spoiler:

Black Avenger:-
Spoiler:

Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Thehaters_307_zps2e775080

The Hates are the creatures manipulated by the Voices, they carry out the order of the Voices without questioning their authorities.

These creatures influences the target that is set by the Voices and soon take control of their body, and carry out the mission given by Voices.

Their actual physical form is unknown, but Seeress and Voices will be able to distinguish the people who are being manipulated by the Hates. Knights and Avengers could smell rotting corpse when they are nearby the Hates.

The Character Sheet
Spoiler:

The Description:-
This RP is based on Web Story originally created by Nexius.
The Five Seeress are able to see some of the horrific events that would come in near future.
The Horrific events could be natural disasters, murders, suicide bombings and etc.
The Five Voices are the conductors of the events which will be depicted as horrific events.
The Players could choose to side with The Five Seeress or The Five Voices; depending on their choice of who they will be with, their weapons, powers will be given. For an example, if a player chose to be on Five Seeress' side, the player also has to choose which Seeress he/she wants to be with. The information of Seeress and Voices will be updated as soon as possible and what each color of knights and Avengers could do, will also be posted.
They are three items, and three location that must be protected. And they are also the three items and the three location that must be destroyed.

Depending on the action of the Knights and Avengers, the world will change for better or worse.

Last edited by Nexius on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:34 pm; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:23 pm

Can we read the web story?

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:27 pm

No, sadly its in Korean.... I would probably have to rewrite in English lol

why? does it sound interesting?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:30 pm

...why would you write it in Korean?

Possibly. :0

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Because I started to my write web story in Korean Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735

I see.... well I might write in this web if I can find the place to put up my web story Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735

I am looking forward to how this RP would develop Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 142249227

Anyways, the development would be finished near the end of the next year or possibly just before that....
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:41 pm

But why would you write it in Korean? Are you Korean?

All right. :0

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:08 pm

probably it was for a "foreign" language course Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 142249227 Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 2079203061
anyhow .... a Minority-Report-esque RP :0 but with the option to choose the villainous side. Sound good to me Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 442579085
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Mark of the Avengers and Knights added...

Appearances for The Seeress and The Voices are also added Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 2332200876

now I just need to fill up the information Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:55 am

Updated weapon of choice for the Knights and Avengers, going to update other information...

Well hopefully soon enough Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:11 am

Updated Story for 3 Seers Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735

I would love to hear some feedback if you guys have any Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735

And I feel there will be only 11 to 12 spots I am afraid Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:20 am

Just posting as a notice, this RP is going to take awhile to be in action as the original story is getting its remake....

I wrote this story when i was a child, so it had too many childish ideas; the world was created in 'black and white', 'no dramas', 'good guys always wins' and etc...

So when i finished tweaking my original story i would work on it further.

And since i lost all the sources (notes, idea notes, brainstormed map and etc) that i used it to create original story some parts needs to start from scratch...

This means, the story might take long time to be finished.... Yes, the original work is there to be used as reference... Even then, new chapters might be added, and some characters probably need to go through lots of rework... So it might take longer.....

Sorry, if you had interest Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735 (lol i doubt it though...)

But i will do my best to make it work! Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 am

Don't worry about it too much. I went through three revisions before I was satisfied with Perdition and Revenant.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 am

Thanks, Illya. Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735

And no wonder you always have awesome plot Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:32 pm

Aww, thanks. ^^

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:26 am

I'm finally back to civilization!(got dragged along on vacation)

Looks awesome Nex :L

and I now have time so I can actually join without risk of disappearing Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 2382268751

and isn't my shaming period supposed to be over now?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:33 am

I already changed it, unobservant one. Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 2332200876

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Changed picture for Hyun Jung and Thana Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 3680231627

Working on it slowly Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 142249227
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Nex... this hasn't been updated in a year. >.>

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Not true Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 3680231627

You have not noticed but i edited front page not too long ago, and made really slow progress Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 3680231627

Before that i edited a month ago Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 142249227
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Wait, this is your thread? Ohhh. I thought this was Ryu's thing.

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Lol this is my thread Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:18 pm

Oh okay. :P Carry on.

....my wayward son. Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 3085958613

~The Ruin of Camelot~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:41 pm

Updated basic description of The Five Seeress and The Five Voices Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 4134108735

Powers for Knights and Avengers would be updated soon Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid 3680231627

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid   Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid Clock11

Back to top Go down

Invisible War: The Five to Change and The Five to Aid
Page 1 of 1