Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Terrene: Forest at War OOC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

The Terrene: Forest at War OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Terrene: Forest at War OOC   The Terrene: Forest at War OOC - Page 2 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:17 pm

RyubosJ wrote:
it's cost and it's -40

......whatever. I'll just have cut off axe blades attached to my arms or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Terrene: Forest at War OOC   The Terrene: Forest at War OOC - Page 2 Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: The Terrene: Forest at War OOC   The Terrene: Forest at War OOC - Page 2 Clock11Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:23 am

can I help you gedo?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkestAnimeFan
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
TheDarkestAnimeFan

PostSubject: Re: The Terrene: Forest at War OOC   The Terrene: Forest at War OOC - Page 2 Clock11Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:02 pm

I have read from both threads, and offer the following my friend:

The concept flows well, you have laid groundwork for the workings of the universe in the other thread, its "physics" or whatnot, and given us a brief look into where characters will start. All of these are good things, and in my opinion well done. While the creation myth and whatnot seem to flow well to me, I must note that this is because I read it in a tone of stream of consciousness, which was quite wonderful though naturally some may not get the point.
Still, it will serve its use, and you should turn your focus to more direct, concrete things of the rp.
First, there are some areas and characters mentioned, and where characters start and what they do, however beyond this there are open questions as to what exactly characters are doing in the rp. Is this heavily story or character driven? Is it possible to gain better equipment/abilities or whatnot or is it more of a static world? Is there a focus on combat, survival, mystery even? Perhaps a combination?
A character skeleton would answer many of my questions about character creation so I can simply wait for that.
If you are looking to write more in the opening with your saved posts, I might suggest an opening scene of sorts using some of your characters, to give a view into the world from the eyes of character as well.
Overall, an interesting concept of a frigid world, with a rather vague goal at the moment, and challenging, if somewhat restrictive character capabilities with combat, though I do not know if that is a large portion of the rp at this time.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: The Terrene: Forest at War OOC   The Terrene: Forest at War OOC - Page 2 Clock11Fri May 02, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello, Ryu! The Terrene: Forest at War OOC - Page 2 3680231627

You send me a PM to take a look and I read through your idea; well I really think you should work on telling what fellow RPers must expect in your RP, especially when it is custom made RP such information plays very important in attracting RPers to RP. 

For instance, the first book of Anarchy, if you remember, had great opening post to hint the players what they should expect and what they have to do. 

And I really think "Magic" section needs more work, as Magic is very powerful tool and some may even abuse it, if you don't make certain restrictions.

All the best, Ryu! Hopefully, you would make further progress with your RP idea The Terrene: Forest at War OOC - Page 2 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Terrene: Forest at War OOC   The Terrene: Forest at War OOC - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Terrene: Forest at War OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2