Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC - Page 6 Clock11Tue May 07, 2019 2:07 pm

Caltha – Wedding Venue

- Arya -

Arya leaned into Samael as they danced. She smiled at his words, glancing up at the rings on their fingers. Their future was forever connected.

“I remember,” she replied softly. “I thought it was the best day of my life. And then we had two children and got married.”

- James -

James put an arm around Rise and pressed a gentle kiss to her temple.

“C’mon on now,” he said, “You’ll ruin your make-up if you keep crying.”

Even though their relationship with Raidon had been difficult in the beginning, he still felt happy for him. Everyone deserved to find true love.

“Let’s dance,” he said suddenly, after the first song had ended and everyone stood up. He pulled Rise up and lead her to the dance floor. He could see slight surprise on her face, since he had never before expressed desire to dance. James grinned.

“I’m an ambassador now,” he said sheepishly. “I had to expand my skill set.”

- Kurik -

Kurik watched the ceremony. He didn’t particularly feel sentimental towards Raidon or anyone else here, but it was nice to see Raidon so happy. Afterall, he seemed sort of distracted the last couple weeks at work.

When the First Dance finished, he also stood up.

“A dance, Prime Minister?” he offered Serena politely, giving a little bow. He extended his hand towards her.

- Ehlana -

Ehlana watched the ceremony more curious than anything. It was surprisingly enjoyable.

When it ended, she could see Belo and Alexei glance at her.

“I am not joining into this ridiculous dancing,” she said decidedly when everyone else stood up to join the newlyweds on the dance floor.

“You,” she pushed Alexei towards Nadenka. “Go dance with your girlfriend.”

“And you, don’t you dare ask me,” she said to Belo. “Go find someone else to be silly with.”

OOC: Payne, if you want to post… I’m leaving Lenka in your capable hands, since she’d much rather be asked m.m
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC - Page 6 Clock11Tue May 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Belobog

Belobog shook his head, "You got to be kidding," said Belobog, "I do not find any joy in such activity." He looked at the Alexei and Nadenka, "Even so, I can definitely see these two might enjoy it."

Then he looked at Ehlana, with a playful look, "Besides, I better be here for the poor souls, they probably need some cheering squad after your rejections." Then he looked at the people who were dancing, "And well... I am pretty bad at those. I prefer watching others making mistake than making mistake myself."
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC - Page 6 Clock11Wed May 08, 2019 11:05 pm

- Marcus -

As James pulled Rise out onto the dance floor, Marcus smiled across the table to Lenka. "What do you say? Would you rather watch your brother step on Rise's toes from here, or should we get a closer view of the action?"

Without waiting for a response, he rose to his feet and offered her his hand. The grin on his face faded to something a little more serious as he asked, "Would you do me the honor of giving me this dance?"

When her fingers curled around his, Marcus took a step back, allowing her to rise to her feet. A few steps away from the table, he suddenly lifted his arm over her head, spinning her once before she came to rest in his arms. "I can't promise that I'm very good at this, but Rebecca is borderline obsessed with ballet. So, I do know a couple tricks."

------------------------------------------------

- Keynes -

"How about we show these kids how it's done?" Keynes whispered in Kokonoe's ear as he rested a hand on her shoulder.

When she gave him an apathetic look, he let out an exaggerated sigh. "You could at least show a little enthusiasm, love."

"Of course." Kokonoe rolled her eyes, her tone mocking. "I would love to have you trounce all over my very young feet, which I never spend all day standing on."

"What if I offered to massage them for you when we get home tonight?"
Keynes asked, looking a bit sheepish.

"Keep talking. I'm not totally opposed to this exchange anymore."

Leave it to this woman to know how to play him like a fiddle. Fortunately, that went both ways. Keynes glanced around to make sure no one else was in auditory range before he bent to whisper his response in her ear.

"Deal!" Kokonoe responded with red cheeks as she practically jumped out of her chair, and Keynes chuckled as he pulled her out onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC - Page 6 Clock11Wed May 08, 2019 11:38 pm

Caltha – Wedding Venue

- Alex -

Lisa had been so focused on watching her sister and new brother-in-law dancing that she failed to notice Alex approach her.

"Hey," he said warmly, offering a hand. "You did say you'd save me a dance, right?"

Luke, who'd followed up behind him, gave him a pat on the back and disappeared into the crowd with his friend Mark.

"Congratulations, by the way," he said, looking between the happy couple and Ariana caring for their kids. "You started out alone not that long ago. And now your family just keeps on growing."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Ariana -

Alexei grinned at Ehlana's staunch refusal to get into the festivities.

"Fine. You keep your seat warm," he said, taking Nadenka's hand. "We'll have fun."

He and Nadenka went off to begin dancing, all smiles and laughs. It was clear he didn't have any real concept of how to ballroom dance, but Nadenka seemed more than eager and patient to walk him through it.

Ariana giggled at the sight of them as she took a chair next to Ehlana. She had the twins in tow, who were cooing happily and contentedly.

"Mind if I join? Everyone else is off dancing," she said, nodding as Jax and Alina took to the floor.

It was a kind of pleasant trance, watching the figures moving to and fro in an array of colors.

"It's hard to believe this time a year ago I was hoping to sit on the throne of Kaddath," she said softly, her eyes sweeping across the room. "Instead, I'm here at a wedding and babysitting."

She swayed in her seat in time with the music, a smile playing on her face.

"And somehow, I feel like I won the bigger prize."

- Jax -

Jax smiled as he pulled Alina close, swaying in time with the music.

"What do you think?" he murmured in her ear. "I think I've been bitten by the wedding bug."

He wouldn't propose here. He had no intention of stealing Raidon and Arya's big moment. But holding Alina here on the floor, it felt like a sudden reality. He already knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. After that... it was only natural.

He glanced over and saw Kurik asking Serena to dance. She blinked in surprise, then smiled and took his hand. As he led her off to dance, Jax raised his eyebrows at Alina and grinned. Even Serena and Kurik were getting into the moment.

And they weren't the only ones. Almost all their friends seemed to be dancing around them, all happy as can be.

"All's well that ends well," he said, resting his head against hers. From Red Rider of Legion to hero of Kaddath to holding the most amazing woman in Kaddath in his arms... holding his child.

- James -

Rise half-giggled and half-sobbed at James' remark.

"I know. It's just... I finally feel like we've stepped into the peace we've been hoping for."

She took James' hand and joined him on the dance floor, splitting into a wide grin as he began to move quite well in his dance steps.

"I guess we both win with this new job of yours," she laughed, giving him a peck on the lips.

As they twirled about, she stole a glance at Raidon and Arya dancing, their faces practically glowing with happiness, and she sighed.

"It all feels worth it," she whispered. "Everything we did and went through, it all lead up to this moment... to making this a reality."

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC - Page 6 Clock11Thu May 09, 2019 12:28 am

Luke & Mark

"You are not going to find a lady to dance, my friend?" Mark asked as the duo stepped outside, Luke shrugged, "Eh, what can I say, I became little pickier" He smiled at his friend and Mark chuckled. "Good, that's going to help me sleep well."

Luke turned around and watched the dancing floor, looking at all of his friends having a great time. "Can't believe I made so many new friends." Said Luke, Mark's expression softened, "You know, you got this charm of pulling people into your life. But, you always pushed them back." Luke looked at his friend, giving a surprised look. "Perhaps, like me, these new friends of yours are immovable people." Luke smiled, looking towards his dancing friends. "Yeah, they are, after all, Aegis." Luke looked at his friend. "How's your life?" Mark smiled, "I got you and my wife. That's a good life in my book." then they started walking to the car park. "Well, I got to go. Let me know what you are up to, okay?" Said Mark; Luke and Mark hugged, "Yeah, I will do that." Then off Mark went.

Luke walked back, and he got a smile on his face. Many things happened, and he was glad that how it ended. Would it have ended like this if he was doing things in his old ways? Luke shook his head, it would probably have ended uglier and without such a beautiful sight. He let out a short breath. "Well, time to eat some food. I'm getting hungry." He grinned and entered the hall, that was crowded with happiness. A virus that he wouldn't mind getting infected.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC - Page 6 Clock11Sat May 11, 2019 12:28 am

- Alina -

"The wedding bug, huh?" Alina muttered as she leaned into her dance partner. "Then I think you either need to hurry up or be prepared to wait a while." She smiled as they swayed to the music. "I only intend to get married once in my life, and I don't plan to do it while I'm the size of a house."

She laughed as Jax gave her a quick spin and then pulled her back into his embrace with her back to him. His arms wrapped around her torso, resting over her stomach, and she felt his lips gently brush her ear before his head came to rest against the back of hers.

Closing her eyes with a soft hum, she placed her hands over his, enjoying the sweetness of the moment. "That's what makes it all so beautiful." Alina responded to his words, turning in Jax's arms so she could see him. "This isn't the end. It's only the beginning."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

- Lisa -

"Yes, I seem to recall saying I would save you a dance." Lisa smiled as she took Alex's hand and he led her out onto the floor. It felt strange to look back on the last few years, seeing where they had come from and where they all were now. If not for a chance encounter one shadowy evening, where it all began, Lisa doubted that any of them would have been here today. It was funny to imagine that malevolent as his intentions might have been, Leviathan had actually given this to all of them.

"Thank you." She responded as they began to sway with the music. "I think you, more than anyone else here, can understand what it's like to be alone." Lisa smiled at Arya over Alex's shoulder, giving her sister a subtle wave as they passed one another on the dance floor. Arya raised an eyebrow in response, glancing at Alex, and Lisa rolled her eyes. Trust her incredibly happy sister to be dreaming about love, even now. Maybe it made sense though. Arya was living the dream, after all.

"So, how's your homework coming along?" Lisa asked, not entirely comfortable with the emotional turn her mind had just taken. "Have you found something that makes you happy yet?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC - Page 6 Clock11Sat May 11, 2019 1:54 am

Caltha – Wedding Venue

- Alex -

Alex beamed as Lisa accepted his invitation and walked with him onto the dance floor. They swayed with the music, and despite all the romantic couples around them, he thought there was a beauty in this, too. Being able to share a quiet, intimate moment with a friend... that was a wonderful thing. Even as love of another kind sprang up between the members of Aegis, the core and foundation of the group was another kind of love.

The love between friends.

"You're not alone, Lisa." Alex smiled. "And neither am I. It took me a while to realize that."

Lisa changed the subject to the homework she'd given him, and he nodded.

"I think someday I'd like to start a charity organization, find a way to help people in need," he said. But for right now... I want to keep traveling."

There was a glow to his expression as he went on.

"When Luke and I set out, it was suddenly so freeing. I could travel in ways no one ever has before, see and do things like no one else. For the first time, these powers felt like a gift instead of a curse. The entire world was open to me... and it still is. Maybe the world's bigger than we've always thought, and there's still amazing things out there to discover."

He looked up toward the sky. Anywhere on this globe, how many other people right now might be staring up at that same sky?

All he knew was he wanted to find out.

- Raidon -

Spoiler:

Raidon smiled at Arya, entwining his fingers with hers as he kissed her.

"Every day I wake up next to you is the best day of my life," he said, resting his forehead against hers. "And every day, I love you more, Arya."

She rested her head against his shoulder as they swayed, and Raidon's eyes swept across the room at all the smiling faces. So many people he'd come to see as close associates, friends, and even... family.

Kokonoe and Keynes...

Alina and Jax...

Rise and James...

Lisa...

And Alex, the one who'd started everything.

Raidon felt his eyes mist. This group of strangers had come together and formed a stronger bond than he'd ever thought possible, and transformed a nation in the process.

Transformed the cold, dead machine he'd been into the man standing here.

He didn't know if the people of Kaddath would every truly know what Aegis had done for them and sacrificed in the process, or what the history books would someday say about them.

But he knew, at least, the history he'd pass on - to his children, and their children, and everyone that came after him - of the bravest people he ever knew. Of the reason the Raidon family came to be. Of the reason they lived in a free Kaddath.

Even if someday all record disappeared, even if all memory faded into grey, that truth would still remain in his heart.

In all their hearts.

Fin~

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC - Page 6 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence IC
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6