Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters - Page 2 Clock11Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:33 am

As the Dr. Newcastle left them, Mati passed Jordan a hand mirror to him.

"Check on him, and if he really is, don't hesitate." Said Mati. Then, he added, to warn him. "Do not drink nor eat whatever he is going to bring us."

Mati curled his lips, looking around to see if there's anything like a mirror.

If he was a siren, he would not have one.

"And do not show your back to him, their venom injection is silent and barely noticeable like a mosquito."
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters - Page 2 Clock11Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Jordan was still trying to figure out how to reasonably flash Newcastle with a handmirror when the doctor returned, setting a tray of tea down on the table.

"How has your mother been doing lately?" he asked. "I had intended to stop by to check on her, but your sister said that you were consulting with an expert."

Jordan nodded, ignoring the whisping steam from the tea cup in front of him. He cradled the compact mirror in the palm of his hand, trying to discreetly angle it to catch a glimpse of the doctor's face

"That's right. She tried to climb out her window the other night," he said flatly. "Nearly fell and killed herself."

"Dear me," Newcastle said, brow furrowed. "I can see why you'd be concerned."

"I was even more concerned when I learned that there were some other deaths in the near area - all of them with one thing in common."

There. The mirror was in the perfect angle.

"And what would that be?" Newcastle asked, tilting his head. Jordan narrowed his eyes.

"You."

Newcastle gazed at him for a moment before smiling.

"Clever," he mused. "Very clever. I've been doing this for some time, and no one's figured it out. Not even other hunters who have come on my trail."

Jordan was itching to attack, but he needed to know first.

"Why?" he asked. Newcastle shrugged.

"I'm not a monster, whatever you may think," he said. "I help the sick and the eldery by giving them what they want. I can see into their hearts and minds. They long for death, though they lack the strength to find it themselves. So I aid them. You humans only see death as an evil because you fear it. But death is merely a release."

There was something very unusual about Newcastle. He was like the monster equivalent of a euthenasia advocate. That didn't mean Jordan was just going to let him walk away.

"If death isn't so bad, then maybe I should just release you," he said, growling.

"Your mother wants to die," Newcastle said. Jordan halted in place. Newcastle's implications before hadn't quite made him realize that.

"That's not-"

"It's quite true," the doctor interrupted. "She hates being bound to a body racked with sickness and waste. Even moreso, she hates being a burden on you and your sister. If she were gone, you'd both be free."

The fight was draining out of Jordan. He hated the doctor's words, but somehow, he couldn't deny them. There was something too honest about Newcastle.

His mother... wanted to die?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters - Page 2 Clock11Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:48 pm

"That's one desire." Mati locked his eyes with the siren as it did not affect him at her, "There's another desire in her. She wants to see Jordan and his sister being happy." Said Mati in full confidence.

"You sirens have a bad habit of looking at only darkest desire of human mind. You do not look at their hopes and dreams in the way as it is. You guys always see the twisted mind of humans, you guys even twist the purest desire that humans have." Mati took out the weapon and had it ready.

"Jordan," Mati called out to Jordan, in strong voice "I saw the love in your mother's eyes. There is no way she wanted to burden you with her death. No, she wanted to see you and your sister's happiness." Mati smiled gently, looking at Jordan for mere second. Quickly, Mati's eyes were locked with the siren.

"Don't let his twisted tongue confuse you." With that statement, Mati rushed in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters - Page 2 Clock11Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Newcastle stared coldly at Mati.

"You're not even human. What would you know about the human mind?" the siren mocked, getting to his feet.

Jordan clenched his fist. Mati was right. He couldn't let the siren's words trick him.

"He might not be," Jordan said. "But he understands them better than you. Maybe people do sometimes wish for death, but not following through isn't because of weakness. It's because they desire something even more."

Newcastle sneered at him. There was no chance to retort. Mati was already in motion, moving in for the attack. Newcastle flipped the coffee table at them, sending tray, cups, and hot tea through the air. Jordan repelled it with a telekinetic blast, slamming the coffee table into Newcastle. He crashed to the ground, the venomous barb protruding from its mouth. But before it could attack, Mati stabbed the bronze dagger into his chest, coated with the blood from Jordan's mother.

Jordan sat back onto the sofa, running a hand across his scalp.

"That's it then," he murmured.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters - Page 2 Clock11Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Mati made it sure it went through the heart and finish its job. "Yup." Said Mati as he sat right next to Jordan.

"Ready to head back to your house?" Mati asked him, and then as Mati got up from the sofa, he added. "I wasn't lying what I said about your mother. I really saw her love for you and your sister in her eyes."

The drive to Jordan's house was quite silent one as they both had their own cars to drive back.

Besides, Jordan had a lot of things in his mind to think about; Mati doubted that even if they were in one car, they would have any conversation.

"Here we are," Said Mati as he got off his own car, looking at Jordan who got off as well. Mati raised his hand for a hand shake. "Stay happy. Do tell Mrs. Blake that her blood test turned out to be normal. She's really healthy." Mati smiled gently and he got back into his car.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters - Page 2 Clock11Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:54 am

The drive back to the house wasn't long, but it gave Jordan some time to think - about a lot of things.

When they returned to the house, Mati was already saying his goodbyes and preparing to leave.

"What, that's it?" Jordan said, folding his arms across his chest. "You're just going to take off?"

"Absolutely not," Julia said, throwing open the front door. "You're both coming inside to eat the dinner I prepared while you explain why you ran out of here earlier."

She poked Jordan in the ribs with a wooden spoon. Jordan swatted it aside and sighed.

"Fine, fine," he muttered. "Come on, Mati. You're not going to have me deal with this on my own, right?"

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters - Page 2 Clock11Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:02 pm

Mati was somewhat dumbfounded by Jordan's question, "I thought..." Before Mati could finish his sentence, Julia came out some what forcing them to come inside.

Mati tried his best not to laugh at sudden light atmosphere; Mati nodded and he got off his car. "Of course not. I cannot say no to invitation." Said Mati, gently smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters   Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - Family Matters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2