Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC - Page 2 Clock11Sun May 10, 2015 11:07 pm

Echidna was pleased to see that the woman was, at least, reasonable, choosing not to make this any messier than was necessary. She was not ready, however, for her name to be thrown out so casually.

"How..." she muttered, eyes narrowed. Who was this woman? One of His?

Thevana. No, not one of them. A guild master. Intriguing.

She seemed quite well informed. A little too versed in Echidna's past to be comfortable. But despite this, Echidna felt her curiosity peaked. She lowered her blades, assuming a more neutral stance.

"So, what is it you want with me then?" she asked, her tone still blunt, but more curious than aggressive.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC - Page 2 Clock11Sun May 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Thevana gives a questionable look at Echidna, but quickly tilts her head up as if she was enlighted.

"Ah no no. You have this reversed. It is not me wants something from you. It's you who want's something from me, right?"

There was an amusing tone in her voice, as if she was in complete control.

"I'll be frank, so long as you work for me I don't care what you do in your free time. And I've heard you're looking for powerful weapons. Now other might not know why, but I do. So I thought, 'hey, I once in awhile I do get these ridiculous missions with these dumb weapons as rewards which I have no use for. Maybe I can just throw them at someone who actually wants them'"

Thevana walks closer to Echidna, as she examines the multiple sacks of treasure you found, until she stopped to look at where the crystal you has previously found was kept.

"I just wanted to see if you were actually good enough to survive them. That's all really. By the way, mind handing me that crystal and your sword?"

Her voice is strong and commanding and you already establish that she means no harm, even if she did, you are confident enough that you could snap her neck before she could even rise the blade. So you hand them to her.

She puts the crystal next to the blade and seems to enter into a trance. You can feel the magic of the crystal going wild and melting into the blade.

"There I upgraded your weapon. I should have a few surprises for you. Though you will have to find them by yourself."

She hands you the blade back.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC - Page 2 Clock11Mon May 11, 2015 12:00 am

Echidna took back Phobos, examining the blade before returning it to its sheath. Folding her arms, she gave Thevana a long, searching look.

The idea that anyone knew her past so intimately was highly discomforting. Her natural instinct was to kill the woman and bury the secret down here.

But she had use. Very special use. To throw away that resource would be highly foolish. And besides, she rather liked this woman's spirit. The world needed more strong-willed women.

Echidna smiled, nodding to Thevana.

"I think this can be a very profitable relationship, Thevana," she said, extending her hand.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC   Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC - Page 2 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ascension: The Immortal Emperor Test Run IC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2