Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC XIV

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:23 am

Show me?

They could have bathed in the blood of the innocent together.

Literally. The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:12 am

Sure, when I get home. Just remind me. :0

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Okay. =O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:11 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
A scared girl who ruined families, petrified her best friend, and made the one person loyal to her swear to kill her. Not to mention she pushed all of her troubles and dreams onto Maou...

The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 2294963316

Night.

Also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_B%C3%A1thory

Meira should have summoned her as a servant.

The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 4134108735

that servant already exists
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:20 pm

She exists like the Tsukihime anime exists. The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 2332200876

Plus, I made mine first.

Like I made Vlad first. And a faction Greater Grail War...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:29 pm

And I'm sure someone else made those before you.
And someone else made those before that guy.
The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Never. >:[ The FSN fandom wasn't as widespread then as it is now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:20 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
She exists like the Tsukihime anime exists. The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 2332200876

Plus, I made mine first.

Like I made Vlad first. And a faction Greater Grail War...

actually she is quite an accepted character, i suppose that's cause actually knowing her story makes her good

also that has little to no worth, what counts is the first to be public not the first to be in someone mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:23 pm

The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:28 pm

By the general community, yes. By me, absolutely not.

In regards to profit, I suppose so. In regards to creativity, hardly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:33 pm

i dont see what your problem with her is, she well designed and has reasons for those design choise. and if you think she's kind, sorry to tell you but she's anything but kind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:37 pm

well it is marketing indeed, that I can't denny, though I dont see the problem with that.

gedo's post disappeared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:50 pm

I deleted it because blegh to this conversation

I mean sure, they turned King Arthur into a battle babe...

But then they're just trailing way off track with loli serial killers
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Well, I won't argue design, cause that's clearly a matter of taste. And who said anything about kind? Of course she wasn't. If anything, the game severely downplayed what an awful murderous psychopath she was.

Fate has always taken its Servants pretty seriously (outside specifically comedic moments). A dragon monster girl pop diva... That's just tone fail. Then again, CCC was a whole lot of tone fail. People running around in bathing suits, original golden penises...

Besides, I think you only like CCC Bathory cause of your monster girl fetish. You're biased. The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 2332200876

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:54 pm

AGGGH this stupid studying makes me stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Well, I won't argue design, cause that's clearly a matter of taste. And who said anything about kind? Of course she wasn't. If anything, the game severely downplayed what an awful murderous psychopath she was.

Fate has always taken its Servants pretty seriously (outside specifically comedic moments). A dragon monster girl pop diva...  That's just tone fail. Then again, CCC was a whole lot of tone fail. People running around in bathing suits, original golden penises...

Besides, I think you only like CCC Bathory cause of your monster girl fetish. You're biased. The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 2332200876

i like her because, she's interesting, my monster girl fetish goes deeper than some scales and tail. plus i prefer mature women like Semiramis or Medusa, if that helps you understand that i'm not biased.

I simply enjoyed her, design wise, it's not good, but it's explained so I'll accept it, but personality wise she's pretty good
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Aww, Gedo. The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 4134108735

Well, to each his own, I suppose.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:49 pm

considering you dont even know her character that's not really a valid point.

that's like talking bad about saber just from her design, cause you know, she's king arthur
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:02 pm

I read all about her character.

Perfect example. Saber I can buy, despite not fitting my image of King Arthur. That's caise she still embodied the concepts I would associate with Arthur - nobility, loyalty, duty to one's nation.

Bathory, quite appart from her appearance, is nothing like I would imagine the Blood Countess. That irreconcilable disconnect is why I can't accept her.

Even Loli the Ripper I can buy. But Bathory, no. I don't buy Nero or Tamamo either. In their case, I can see the traits, but they're stretched and played to ridiculous proportions. And with them and Bathory, it's all for fan appeal, not artistic integrity.

Fate/Extra straddled the line, but CCC was a joke. Shame, cause when it took itself seriously, it had some great ideas.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I read all about her character.

Perfect example. Saber I can buy, despite not fitting my image of King Arthur. That's caise she still embodied the concepts I would associate with Arthur - nobility, loyalty, duty to one's nation.

Bathory, quite appart from her appearance, is nothing like I would imagine the Blood Countess. That irreconcilable disconnect is why I can't accept her.

Even Loli the Ripper I can buy. But Bathory, no. I don't buy Nero or Tamamo either. In their case, I can see the traits, but they're stretched and played to ridiculous proportions. And with them and Bathory, it's all for fan appeal, not artistic integrity.

Fate/Extra straddled the line, but CCC was a joke. Shame, cause when it took itself seriously, it had some great ideas.

wtf? whats the problem with Tamamo now?!
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:23 pm

The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 4276320252

She's basically a repackaged FSN Caster in most regards - powerful witch feared by others, used by a man, betrayed andleft alone, just wants to be a simple housewife.

But the difference is that FSN Caster is a serious character, (in canon appearances; Carnival Phantasm and such dont count), whereas Tamamo is a cute, overactive fox girl made to appeal to fanboys.

Seriously, look at something like Caster and Alice dying, or even Shinji, then at Saber telling the world to gaze at het panties or Caster making goofy assertions about being your wife. It's like two completely different games - Fate/Extra and Fate/fanboy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:27 pm

but that is tamamo's legend you dumbass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:30 pm

also have you seen a casual medea? she's no differant from tamamo, just lovy dovy with soushiro
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:35 pm

I know it is, dumbass. I'm saying based on their similarities, she had the makings of a good Caster. But they botched it completely.

Sure, FSN has lended iitself to humor, but never at the expense of the characters.

When I think of Caster, I think of that wonderful evil laugh, of raining destruction down from the heavens, of dyingttaking swords through her body for Kuzuki.

When I think of Saber, I think of a proud knight standing unafraid before a beast like Berserker, or alone on a desolate battlefield.

When I think of Bero and Tamamo, all I see are a bunch of overly quirky spazzes talking about panties and cooking whilepeople are being deleted from existence.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:37 pm

Yes, Caster is like that in comedic slice-of-life things like Carnival Phantasm. But Fate/Extra HAS no slice of life elements to it, so it doesn't fit at all with the tone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC XIV   The Grail Games OOC XIV - Page 36 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC XIV
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next