Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC

Go down 
+3
Shadow-Heart
BBomb
Prisma*Illya
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Blaaaand.

Shall I find one for you?

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Michael David
(Me-Kay-El Da-Veed)

prolly what I'd name my character.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:49 pm

why the pronunciation guide?
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:50 pm

because most people would pronounce it in English, rather than Hebrew.
Back to top Go down
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:54 pm

ah, I see.

I guess I'm weird as I would use the Hebrew first with the first name and English first with the last name
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:59 pm

@Payne: Why didn't you write it in Hebrew name in English then?

Mikhail Daividh
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:59 pm

because that's too much effort on a normal person. XD
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:01 pm

But if you want people to pronounce your name right and write it correctly, you should tell them proper spelling of your name Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:01 pm

it's more fun to have him correct them though. : P
he's got a very quirky personality about stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:07 pm

Well, you can use this original spelling, Mikhail Daividh, and have people calling you Michael David Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 3680231627

And you can use it to correct people with it too Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 4134108735

But then it's your choice Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 3680231627

I just have sources with names, so it's no biggy Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 2332200876
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Quirky. Not just that you're too lazy to write it out that way. Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 4276320252

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:10 pm

you wouldn't describe this as quirky?

Quote :
Personality: At first glance, Michael often appears to have a terrible case of ADD. Actually, he probably does have a terrible case of ADD. He's just never taken the time to see a shrink and have it documented. A victim of his own overactive imagination, Michael will often cling to something that interests him indefinitely, ignoring all outside factors until he's satisfied his curiosity. Michael tends to keep to himself for the most part, only acknowledging the existence of other sentient beings when some task requires it. Despite his eccentricities, Michael doesn't appear to regard himself in any higher status than other people though. He's very open about his thought process, and more than willing to share it with anyone willing to listen and capable of following his often obscure logic.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:13 pm

He is definitely interesting individual and Rina might like him as a little brother Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 4134108735

But... Han would definitely stay away from him..... He has a past to hide Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:21 pm

He'd probably annoy Sofie a lot, but I think Hunter would be okay with him.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:28 pm

oh, I'm sure he'd annoy a lot of people. : P
but he could probably build some incredibly complex dreams because of the way his mind works.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:38 pm

Illya, just wondering..... How Rina going to get other people's contacts? Via phone? Via mail? Via website? I mean, Extractor Compendium, is it something that could be easily accessible?

@Payne: Well, I am little worried with his team work though...
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:50 pm

yes, his teamwork efficiency is somewhat concerning, isn't it? Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 521859387
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:54 pm

Can i be honest? I really feel that unless he could be extractor and architect, i don't think many people would contact him to become their architect...
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:57 pm

that's possible.
being in a dream maintained by someone with ADD could definitely be a risk.
however, being in a dream designed by a mathematical genius with acute attention to details and a taste for the paradoxical could easily get you six or seven layers deep with multiple fallback plans for extraction.

true genius comes at a risk~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:00 pm

Architects don't necessarily have to enter the dream, or be the dreamer for any particular level.

You can't even do three levels without a sedative due to the instability of the dream. I don't think six or seven layers areppossible even with one.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:01 pm

way to ruin my fun Kitty... Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 4276320252

You have seen the movie, yes?

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:16 pm

I have, but it's been a long time.
prolly gonna rewatch it sometime this week for a refresher.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Name: Michael David (pronounced as Me-kay-el Da-veed)
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Position: Architect
Personality: At first glance, Michael often appears to have a terrible case of ADD. Actually, he probably does have a terrible case of ADD. He's just never taken the time to see a shrink and have it documented. A victim of his own overactive imagination, Michael will often cling to something that interests him indefinitely, ignoring all outside factors until he's satisfied his curiosity. Michael tends to keep to himself for the most part, only acknowledging the existence of other sentient beings when some task requires it. Despite his eccentricities, Michael doesn't appear to regard himself in any higher status than other people though. He's very open about his thought process, and more than willing to share it with anyone willing to listen and capable of following his often obscure logic.
History: Michael lived a prodigious life from early childhood. It quickly became obvious that he collected knowledge far more quickly than other children his age. The only apparent problem with this was that he seemed to bore easily, and he often retreated into a world of video games to keep himself entertained. In time, even that grew dull though, and Michael began designing his own games, some of which he leaked out over the internet.

Some time later, he was contacted by an Extractor asking for a very obscure dream design. The request was worded in a way that made it seem like the Extractor was actually seeking a personal video game though. Intrigued by the strange request, Michael accepted, but before he would turn over his design, Michael demanded to later see the finished production.

Unable to find another Architect on a strict deadline, the Extractor unhappily agreed, and Michael was immersed for the first time in a reality of his own making as a Tourist. It was what he'd been looking for. Not only had he designed the game, but he could be a part of it, a real part of it. Drawn to this new obsession like a moth to a flame, Michael offered to write up more scenarios for the Extractor, who contacted him several times afterward.
Totem: A necklace that appears as a Star of David in his own dreams but appears as a Pentagram in anyone else's.
Skills: Photographic memory and unparalleled attention to minute details | Bilingual (English/Hebrew) | Mathematical genius
Connections:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Looks good.

Make a sexy Extractor or Pointman for Sofie to have sexual tension with. Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 4134108735

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC   Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC - Page 3 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Inception - Hypnos Gambit OOC
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next