Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC IX

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:11 pm

You're welcome. :0

Her origin is void or nothingness, I believe.

You realize I'm not going to stand around and wait days for you, right? Besides, I'm actually dragging my feet as it is right now.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:19 pm

That has nothing to do with Murder though, which is what Lio inferred it had to do with

Also lolwut evaporating saliva?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:23 pm

I think he just meant her nature is that of a killer. Lio's origin is consumption, which isn't related to murder either.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
You're welcome. :0

Her origin is void or nothingness, I believe.

You realize I'm not going to stand around and wait days for you, right? Besides, I'm actually dragging my feet as it is right now.

yeah, I gathered as much...
but until I have something to respond to from Jayce, there's nothing more for me to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I think he just meant her nature is that of a killer. Lio's origin is consumption, which isn't related to murder either.

The wiki says the Void is a third personality, or rather a body personality that connects to the Origin (aka akashic records.) Origins in general the base created back through many lives to the Akashic Record. So... I don't know. Nasu nonsense.

>"An elephant could step on this arm and it wouldn't break!"
>Ryogi bites off her thumb

Nasu plz
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:35 pm

I believe the arrangements made were that you were going to take over for Noin's characters when she was unavailable. In the case of a critical post where character development and such is involved, I can see waiting. But that's clearly not the case here. So wwhat's the deal here? I don't appreciate being told one thing and then suddenly having it retracted.

That third personality is the true one, and her origin.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:39 pm

The arrangement made was that I would take over for Lancer in combat posts if necessary. It didn't extend to Jayce at all, and anything outside of combat, I would prefer to leave to her own devices where possible.

That said, I've not heard from her in two days, and I'm trying to get ahold of her now to see if I can go ahead without her this time. (Since we are holding up progress.)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Wow, really? Way to be a team player. And this is combat. Jayce has been brainwashed to attack and kill Logan. You think they're going to sip some mocha chinos and shoot the breeze?

If this was going to be a problem, you should have said something, and I would have NPC'ed him myself.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:51 pm

Hnnnnng. No fight please.

Also that was a horrible ending. You look like a emo rocker, Mikiya. Oh well. Good enough series.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:53 pm

I didn't realize it was going to be a problem. >.>

And your sarcasm is not appreciated. Like I said, I'm trying to get ahold of her to see what's up.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Lol yeah, I wasn't that thrilled with the ending, but it was a good series. 5, 6, and 7 were particularly good.

When is being held up for days not a problem? Besides, you're the one who brought this up as an issue.

I couldbe wrong, but I figure Noin would probably be more annoyed with us constantly bothering her than just going ahead and doing what we need to (within reason

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:03 pm

I brought it up as an issue because we're not holding things up yet, but we will be shortly if you keep going at this speed...

And I've not been bothering her that much. Usually, she contacts me when she has time and asks if she needs to post anything. I've not heard from her since Sunday though, and all she said then was that she wouldn't be able to post on that day.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:17 pm

I already told you I'm dragging my feet. The conversation between Calisa and Dowth could have been finished in one post, but I've been slicing it up into multiple ones so as to slow down as much as possible.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Too much fire works The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 4134108735

This is getting interesting.... The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 2733086858

Too bad no body is sane enough to see the real threat though... The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 4134108735

I was expecting some premature alliance between masters(like all of them... not (lancer&Archer)50-50(Saber&Caster&Assassin) alliance).....

I don't get the feeling it will happen though...The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 3680231627

Anyways, keep it up ladies and gents The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I already told you I'm dragging my feet. The conversation between Calisa and Dowth could have been finished in one post, but I've been slicing it up into multiple ones so as to slow down as much as possible.

And you have my thanks for that.

Out of curiosity, is Jayce still his normal self (aside from Assassin's mission)?
Or is he zombie-like while under Assassin's influence?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:02 pm

Well, Saber and Archer don't even know about all this yet. :0

Thanks, Nex. Glad you're enjoying.

Zombie... Well more like a robot. The command overrides all other thought.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:06 pm

Ah yes, but each side has Caster(She is aware and as jorg said she is good with connecting dots) and Lancer(Well, Logan was informed) who could probably inform them about it....

Anyways, looking forward to the next posts The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 4134108735

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:18 pm

Well yes, but the opportunities haven't presented themselves just yet.

Good. It's about to get intense. The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 2733086858

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:19 pm

so, he won't even pretend to want to talk to them then? : o
he'll just attack?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Well... Hmm, I guess he could. :0 k

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 pm

well, I'm asking because if he just suddenly attacks without saying anything, it's gonna be kinda obvious that something's up...
I mean, Logan's seen inside of Jayce's mind. so, he knows the guy isn't an idiot. (and attacking a Servant/Master pair without backup is pretty idiotic)
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:36 pm

True enough. I'd at least like them to take a littlewwhile to figure it out.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:39 pm

in that case, it's best to assume that Jayce is still operating as himself, only with the order to take out Logan then?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:49 pm

*shrug* Whatever works best.

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:00 pm

m'kay then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IX   The Grail Games OOC IX - Page 4 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC IX
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next