Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Grail Games OOC IV

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Well, the thing that's nice is that the demons themselves are in varying stages of "humanity." The opportunist faction tend to be much more human, both in appearance and demeanor. The zealot faction tends to be much more monstrous in both appearance and personality. So not all demons are created equal.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Hrm well I don't really know. Everything seems set up
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Well, yes and no. I still want the physiology of the demons to be kind of unique. But so far... I dunno. I think I'm going to revert to my original concept that they just can create their own corporeal vessels once on earth to use that are mostly just human in appearance. They can only be harmed by certain items, and can also vanish into a spirit form to travel faster that appears (to those who can see it) like black smoke. It's not particularly exciting, but it's easier to work with.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:05 pm

Well whatever you do I'll probably join. :p
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Okay. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 4134108735

See, I actually was already pretty well into writing a similar story, but it fell a bit short because I think the character perspective was too limited. I think I work best with a lot of characters whose subplots all culminate with the main plot.

Plus, it was a bit too apocalyptic so that there weren't really enough possibilities for just down-time character interaction.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:11 pm

O yeah what will the world be like

Is this all a secret, or a big deal.

Will my male with the succubus lady friend be able to brag to women on the street of his importance?

The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Ah yes. Still going for something apocalyptic-ish, but not overly so. Society still functions, but people tend to quaratine themselves to large cities for protection by numbers. So yeah, they know about the demons escaping and being on earth and all.

The psychics will be part of a government research program to unlock the mind of humans to allow them powers to combat the demons. There's five of them I have made ("artificial psychics"), and a sixth "natural" psychic who they bring into the group toward the beginning.

As for your succubus befriender, he would be able to do that, and it would get the same reaction as someone with mob connections. Especially with the opportunists, as they're the equivalent of demon mobsters, really. With the zealots... well, they wouldn't make friends with humans anyway. But that's like saying you're friends with a deranged serial killer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Then will there be undercover demons or will be like nation vs nation.

And no I mean braging about being a Psychic lol
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:23 pm

Not entirely sure what you mean...

The psychics are kind of hush-hush. That's not something really being advertised.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 pm

As in: "The demons live over here, the humans live over here." There won't be demons hiding in human cities?

D: BUT HE NEEDS HIS BOOTY AND BEING A SUPER AWESOME PSYCHIC IS A TICKET.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Oh yes, there will. :0

The psychics are limited to the ones on the team. So your guy getting succubus would have to be a normal human. That doesn't mean he wouldn't have his uses though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Oh yes, there will. :0

The psychics are limited to the ones on the team. So your guy getting succubus would have to be a normal human. That doesn't mean he wouldn't have his uses though.

Oh, alrighty then.

So the psychic team IS purely anti-demon? Or is the team NPC or... Hrm.
I'll just have him be a human with an exceptionally vigorous soul. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 2120966141 One that all the demons want. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 142249227
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:44 pm

The team is, by definition, anti-demon, although they might play ball with the opportunist faction from time to time in dealing with the greater of the two evils, the zealots. The team isn't going to be NPC, although the characters are already somewhat defined.

Well, the advantage of using a human is that other demons won't sense you, so they could use you to spy and things like that. Plus, all succubi like a good lay. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 2120966141

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:46 pm

We're not orphans abducted since childhood and trained to be secret demon killing tools are we? D:

Spying is good. It's an oppurtunity to get close to the enemies. Really close. Just a warning even three succubi couldn't keep up. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:54 pm

Nope. They were all consenting adults brought it when they demons were released. Everything is fairly short-term.

Well, there's plenty of succubi to go around. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 2120966141

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Alright then, good. =O

Good. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 4134108735 They're all his though. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 4134108735

You going to bed soon? D:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:05 am

Yeah no, I'm not big on the programmed soldier-kid angle.

Well, my head opportunist is like the Littlefinger who owns all the whores, but never does them. :P But you can be the one to do that.

Well, when this episode of Supernatural finishes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:07 am

Yay.

He'll be better than the little man's manservant. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 4134108735

Aw, ok.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:13 am

Lol. Glad you agree.

Good. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 4134108735

Well, it finished. Great episode, Jus in Bello. One of my favorites so far, I think. I have to say:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:16 am

He has one weapon. His sword. That's all he needs. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 3360859111

I did like that episode, though I liked Hedrickson more. D:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:17 am

Lol. XD

Yeah, he was actually a decent guy, unlike that other black guy constantly hounding them. The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 2332200876

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:23 am

Yes.

Also yes.

\my conversation skills.

I guess goodnight then, unless you want to continue talking about libido and dead black guys.

The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 2294963316
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:30 am

Lol. XD No, I'd best be going. Night, Gedo.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:33 am

Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:34 pm

posted. : o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grail Games OOC IV   The Grail Games OOC IV - Page 36 Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Grail Games OOC IV
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next