Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Wed May 21, 2014 2:31 pm

well, admittedly, the last episode of season 9 got me waiting for season 10
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Wed May 21, 2014 6:34 pm

Well, I'm glad to hear that. :0

Season 2, Episodes 21 and 22/All Hell Breaks Loose were very good. I liked the Hunger Games showdown between the psychics in the ghost town. Lily was expendible and unlikeable, Ava turned out to be a b*tch in a surprise twist, poor Andy got killed unceremoniously, and that Jake guy was a bastard, knifing Sam in the back like that. I was also surprised that Ash got killed so suddenly like that in the Roadhouse fire, but I'm glad to see Ellen managed to make it.

I wasn't surprised that Dean made a deal with the crossroad demon, though I'll be interested to see where that goes. Sam also seems to have lost some reservations, executing Jake the way he did, though I felt it was pretty justified. It was a bit disappointing that Azazel/Yellow-Eyes didn't put up more of a fight, though they played the scene well. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the repercussions of the Hell's Gate opening up.

On a side note, I like Bobby more and more every time he appears. He was so worried for Dean when he was grieving for Sam, and his near breakdown upon discovering that Dean sold his soul was very touching. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 4134108735 He and Ellen should hook up. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 521859387

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Wed May 21, 2014 7:14 pm

Bobby is awesome.

'Nough said.

Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 142249227
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Wed May 21, 2014 7:21 pm

He really is. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 4134108735

Or maybe I should ship...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sun May 25, 2014 2:42 am

Season 3, Episode 1/Magnificent Seven kicked off pretty strong. First off, I should just say that Bobby was awesome in this episode. It was cool to see him large and in charge. Getting to the main point, it seems that with this season shorter than usual and with the demon issue so pressing, there will probably be a lot more emphasis on that over-arching plot. That said, I was surprised they already tackled the Seven Deadly Sins on the first episode. It worked out well though, and that scene where the black husband hunter drank a tub of bleach was pretty horrifying. The assault on the house by the demons was pretty intense, and I'm curious as to whom that blonde woman is who was stalking Sam and then saved him with that demon-killing blade. I think she's a demon as well, probably from the "loyalist" faction who thinks he's meant to be their leader. Guess we'll see. :0

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Mon May 26, 2014 2:32 am

Season 3, Episode 2/The Kids Are All Right was good and creepy. Nothing like mother-feeding creeper children assassinating everyone in their way of a late-night snack. Didn't particularly care for Lisa, but surprisingly I actually did like her kid Ben. He was like a mini-Dean. :eyes:Also, I was sort of right about that blonde woman. She was a demon, and I recognize the name Ruby from reading Supernatural stuff, though I don't know much about her. I do know that her actress is married to Sam's actor in real life though. :O But, in any case, it was interesting to hear that the conspiracy surrounding Sam is even larger than previously thought.

Season 3, Episode 3/Bad Day at Black Rock was pretty entertaining. Poor Sam's bad luck streak was pretty hilarious to watch. His sad puppy look at losing his shoe in the sewer was too funny, and his reaction to the air conditioner setting fire was great. The hunter Gordon reappearing was an unpleasant surprise, especially now that he's working with that weird guy who thinks he's being shown things from God. In any case, it seems they'll be rearing their ugly heads again, and hopefully Gordon will die this time, once and for all.

Also, we got our first "idjit" from Bobby. :P

Season 3, Episode 4/Sin City was a good one. Awesome to see the Colt restored and far more functional, thanks to Ruby and Bobby. It was also interesting to see Dean getting along with a demon, and almost telling Sam not to kill her. Too bad Sam's trigger-finger was a bit faster.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat May 31, 2014 2:27 am

Season 3, Episode 5/Bedtime Stories was an interesting twist on the spirits we usually see. The girl wasn't actually dead, and she was causing people to act according to fairytales. I was kind of surprised Sam's solution wasn't to just kiss her to try waking her up, rather than having the dad simply allow her spirit to move on. Probably more appropriate that way though.

Also, Sam's showdown with the crossroads demon was good. I had a feeling he'd drop her regardless of what happened, and it was rather satisfying. She didn't mention him by name, but it was nice to hear the first mention of Crowley, ie King of the Crossroads. I hope he makes an appearance soon.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:27 pm

there was no "the road so far" theme song at the start of season 11 Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 3769223626
that's  the one staple thing present from the beginning and something I'm always looking forward to hearing  :/

and whats with the "mark" appearing on that thing at the end :0
Are they planning to go the "Twilight" route Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 2294963316 Dean sees that thing on that little thing (in future episodes) and he'll go all goo-goo-ga-ga over it .. or something like protecting it or not being able to kill it... out of morality issues or what not :/

Did you watch the
E100  - Comic Con Panel  - 2015-09-07

Streaming:
http://www.primewire.ag/watch-11054-Supernatural-online-free

Download:
http://www.thesoftbay.com/supernatural-s11e01/

it's funny how Crowley is all "I'm dead.. they killed me off.. there's nothing to look forward to..etc"
and then,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Hey, you're right. I totally missed that. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 3769223626

Lol, no, I don't think so. Should be interesting to see where they go with that though. I can't imagine them killing a baby though.

Yeah, I saw the panel. I knew Mark Sheppard was talking through his butt though lol. You could tell.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:46 pm

I mean I could have understood if the cop girl was the "D" but then the guy at the hospital recognized her so that was out. Next they started showing more of her and then the baby thing.. well if the cop isn't supposed to be a side character but a recurring one, then I could see her being compelled or possessed in later episodes.

The other route is that the baby grows at a "supernatural" growth rate and in the next.. say 5 episodes, we may have the original actress back in the picture.

Also now that Death is "gone". Will Dean take its place or was the Reaper Blade/scythe that he used got destroyed on impact ?

And poor Cas, he just doesn't seem to be getting a break :<
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Well, she didn't look like the Darkness. And I think it's a guarantee that she's going to be a recurring character, although for how long is questionable.

It could grow supernaturally, particularly since Crowley said in the preview that it eats souls. That might cause it to grow.

That's a good question. I don't recall what happened to the scythe, but I assume it's gone. Otherwise, they surely would have taken it. That's something any hunter would give up their right arm to have.

I have to admit, I don't feel all that sorry for him. Admittedly, he is getting screwed over for simply trying to help Sam and Dean. But Cas has had no purpose since the end of season 9, so another pointless storyline just to make him more miserable just rubs me a bit wrong.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:08 pm

well with the cage being touched upon.. I think they just might be dragging him till he does something to interfere with the unlocking of the cage or to make contact with it. Most likely, Rowena's spell may have made him go total insane by that time.

And Sam getting that blood on him and to what it lead to... I don't think that was necessary but oh well now he has a time limit to find that cure that he was naturally going after in the first place :/

So much for Jared and Dean's actor stating in the panel that they were going old school, season one team up.. ie with no demon blood sam or no-soul dean etc, just pure hunters going about there business as a brotherly team.

and then in episode one... they split :/ what trolls XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Oh my god. I'd be lying if I said I didn't squeal at the mention of the Cage. I'm so psyched to have the Cage opened and Michael and Lucifer team up to help take out the Darkness. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 2733086858

Did you notice she said she didn't know Death? That makes me wonder.

Oh yeah. As soon as Sam got the blood on him I was like, oh geez. Here we go again. But considering the curse seems to kill within a few hours, it's obviously not going to be an extended plot.

I think Jared and Jensen were saying in general that the brothers would be working together this season with a common goal (particularly without any secrets or lying going on in the background). Not necessarily that they'd be glued together for every single episode.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:41 pm

lol yeah that part about her saying that she didn't know this death was amusing. At least the way that scene was played out Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 2382268751 made it feel like the darkness was something like a boogieman concept that death was told about as a child :/

But if she didn't know about Death then she must have been trapped really early on and in that concept her being a baby does slightly make some sort of weird sense :o

But if this "Darkness" is portrayed as something that ancient, as in the start of time, then there has got to be a reveal of "Light" in later episodes.

If they are going biblical then it could mean something like

At first there was darkness
and then god shone his light and the darkness was pushed back...etc

The brothers would definitely need something more than supernatural this time to battle something as ancient as time itself. Maybe something Godly Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 2733086858
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Indeed. Makes me think Death might have lost track of time (which he's sort of eluded to, as he's been around so long). He's actually not quite as old as he thought, and God and the Darkness had their battle before he came on the scene.

I don't think the Darkness is the baby. I think it's just linked to the baby. Dean lost the Mark, but maybe someone always has to be bearing it.

Well, I'm pretty sure God is the Light to the Darkness'... well, Darkness.

According to Death at the end of last season (which is now somewhat suspect, given that she doesn't know him), it took God and the Archangels together to lock away the Darkness. That's what makes me think they're going to either A) need to spring Michael and Lucifer from the Cage and search out Chuck, or B) need to search out Chuck, who will make Dean, Sam, Castiel, and Crowley into his replacement helpers with the other Archangels out of the picture.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:38 pm

I sure hope they clean out any continuity errors (time is a tricky thing) :P
but either ways this season sure sounds promising.. then again every season was top class.. for me Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 442579085
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Indeed. :0

Well, I think it looks really promising. I have to admit, season 10 was a bit of a disappointment, but I'm totally hyped up for 11.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:01 pm

Ep2 is out
http://www.primewire.ag/tv-11054-Supernatural/season-11-episode-2

http://www.primewire.ag/external.php?title=Supernatural&url=aHR0cDovL3JlYWx2aWQubmV0L25rN3MyZ2Vkdjd3Mg==&domain=cmVhbHZpZC5uZXQ=&loggedin=0

Darkness Baby does something --> Evil/creepy Smile --> (probably thinking.. "Still Got It Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 2079203061 ")

When talking about the Baby...
Spoiler:
 Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Guffaw-raccoon-emoticon XD XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:51 pm

I'm a little disappointed to see Crowley reverting to villainous tendencies. Plus, he's always been an opportunist, but he never underestimates the opposition. Does he really think he can control the Darkness? This is the same Crowley who was the onlydemon smart eenough to oppose Lucifer knowing that it was the smarter long term option.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Maybe he's trying to gain points by telling his kingdom that he's still the big cheese and what better way than to have the very thing that Hell's people are afraid off, becoming allies with.

I don't remember if he was in the picture when Lilith's arc was there. But she was another big cheese of her time and I could see Crowley either being afraid of her or befriending her.

Anyhow, Sam got visions of being tortured in the cage. So that could mean that Lucifer could be gaining the upper hand or reaching out to his prime vessel :0

So they did take the "supernatural" growth plot as I predicted :p

I think Crowley is afraid of the darkness but at the same time thinks that as it is only a child (vulnerable state .. probably) he can get himself onto her good side.

Ofcourse, once she becomes all powerful, she wouldn't need Crowley and just take all the souls in hell as she sees fit. At that time, crowley might get back to teaming up with Dean Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 2382268751

So you were right, Sam found the cure, pretty early... like in the very next episode :/
make me wonder, what the point of it all, really was.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:06 pm

Crowley was supposed to be Lilith's lover, according to Becky. Not cause he loved her; it was a power thing.

I really hope the Cage mention means they're going to deal with that season. I'd be super excited to see Lucifer and Michael and Adam back.

Yes, that seems to be the angle he's going for. Unfortunately, that seems to go against Crowley's usual, cautious nature. Like you just said, common sense dictates that the moment she regains full power, she won't need Crowley and will ditch him. And at that point, she'll be too hard for him to deal with. If he even survives it, at best he'll have to team up with the people he was screwing over by allying with her in the first place.

Yeah, I don't know what angle they're going for with this Darkness-infection thing. I'm glad they didn't drag it out though. Two seasons of the Mark of Cain has been more than enough of that sort of thing.

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:23 am

"I'm sorry baby"

*"You know what.. I can't.. I just can't anymore..." Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 2416964522 Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 2294963316 * is what it must be thinking.

Poor car, she's taken so much crap from the Winchester family that by now it most likely feels there is no point it throwing a tantrum, they'll never give up the hunting job, so its just better to get accustomed to being a hunter itself. :/

In other news... the "Dad" Sam saw... Lucifer ??
I want a cookie if I'm right Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 521859387
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:50 am

Yes poor Baby. It hurts to see it damaged so. And I love how theu just drive off with blood covering one of the windows. That won't raise suspicion lol.

I heard some people theorizing that. I think the strongest evidence in favor of that is him saying, "I never could fool you." As far as I know, Lucifer is the only one who's ever used different forms to manipulate Sam (ie, appearing as Jess the first time).

Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:11 am

lol yeah and he just washed her the other day : D

Sam getting the vision of being tortured in hell (or the cage) and then that line... I was surprised it didn't click to him.. maybe he's waiting for some more "signs" :/
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:53 am

Ah, yes, I thought that might have been the Cage too. If it really is Lucifer though, I demand they bring back Mark Pellegrino. Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 4134108735

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural Discussion Thread   Supernatural Discussion Thread - Page 6 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next