Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Untitled RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pika
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Pika

Untitled RP Empty
PostSubject: Untitled RP   Untitled RP Clock11Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:35 pm

I've been working on writing up a new RP.
I wont get into the details of the story on this thread, because I'm still hashing it out.
What the jist of the story is, is racial waring for the throne, and also trying to prevent the destruction from another power trying to rule.
As you can tell this RP will have multiple races that you as a player can pick from. Each race does have specialties, and also disadvantages compared to the other races, but generally you can build a character however you want.

Character creation will be broken down in the following way, keep in mind I'm still working on finishing the character sheet. There will be 4 main species, each with a subset of races you can pick from.

Specses and Races:

Here is what you need to know about the world as it stands, and the general setting. As I said, I'm still polishing ideas, and finishing writing the entire story.
Setting:

Story and Premise:
As I said, I'm still working on the character sheet, the overall story of what you'd be doing, but here is a taste of the world you'd be Role Playing in. Keep in mind, I want this to be book one, where each book would take place in different parts of this world, with similar, but not exactly the same races.
Back to top Go down

Untitled RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Conceptualization-
Jump to: