Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous

Go down 
+5
Pika
madarrao
RyubosJ
Spiriter
Prisma*Illya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
RyubosJ
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
RyubosJ

Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:42 pm

this season has been good so far
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:46 pm

Sure they are. I mean, it depends on the product, but the majority of the time they should be.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Sure they are. I mean, it depends on the product, but the majority of the time they should be.

should be what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 6bae1be8gw1ecesdlimb1j20dw0e374z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:53 pm

I don't care about Rin jorg

show me the sexy Lancer
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:54 pm

...serious. Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 2332200876

New Prototype artwork?

That's not Rin. It's her prototype Misaya.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
I don't care about Rin jorg

show me the sexy Lancer

she's Rin's prototype, who's more of a Scáthach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Her prototype belongs in an H-Game at least. Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 2332200876

And I swear that guy on the left is Lancer.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Lol.

It is. Proto-Lancer anyway. That was her original Servant (Fate/Extra references this by having Rin and Lancer as a team).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
...serious. Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 2332200876

New Prototype artwork?

That's not Rin. It's her prototype Misaya.

you say they should be serious because you have a misconception of what commercials are for. Commercials only goal is to be noticed and shared. And no one is going to notice or even share something that is too serious. For "Hey do you know that retarded commercial where X and Y happen?" "Yeah man that was so weird and stupid!" is like a company's dream. Eventually you would walk down the street and notice a store or something about that brand and just check on it because of curiosity to see what kind of business would make such a stupid commercial. And there and only there will they explain it to you how things work.

A company that tries to explain things through commercials is only a show of bad management.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Being noticed is good, but that hardly means people will buy your product. I remember all the KIA commercials cause of the cute hamsters dancing and all that, but I would never buy them. I remember a lot of Geico commercials cause they could be clever or cute with the lizard, but that doesn't really make me interested in their ability to provide insurance. Or especially State Farm, that has really memorable commercials cause they're so ridiculous and non-sensical, but I'd never be able to take them seriously to buy insurance from them.

Now, All-State, which shows a serious guy and talks policies and coverage, sounds much more reliable.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:18 pm

Welp I'm bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Being noticed is good, but that hardly means people will buy your product. I remember all the KIA commercials cause of the cute hamsters dancing and all that, but I would never buy them. I remember a lot of Geico commercials cause they could be clever or cute with the lizard, but that doesn't really make me interested in their ability to provide insurance. Or especially State Farm, that has really memorable commercials cause they're so ridiculous and non-sensical, but I'd never be able to take them seriously to buy insurance from them.

Now, All-State, which shows a serious guy and talks policies and coverage, sounds much more reliable.

there's a problem in your thinking illya, the comercials were not made for you in specific. they were made for the general public or a particular demographic

so you saying "no it doesnt since I dont feel interested in them" doesnt really disapprove them

(watches a All-State commercial)

if by serious you mean a guy inside a burning car that then exploded and the guy kept talking while on fire as if nothing happened, sure, that's how serious commercial should be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:21 pm

Well serious commercials are good for serious decisions like a car or insurance, that much is obvious.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:25 pm

I know that. But to me, the less serious a commercial is, the less likely I am to care about it. It may catch my attention, but I'll never seriously consider buying whatever it advertises.

Especially since just cause a commercial catches your attention, it doesn't mean it at all encourages the product. For instance, a very noticeable commercial series are the "Messing with Sasquatch" commercials for some beef jerky. They're entertaining, but in no way really sells the idea that they taste good.

I haven't see every one. But they're usually rather serious.

Back to top Go down
Pika
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Pika

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I know that. But to me, the less serious a commercial is, the less likely I am to care about it. It may catch my attention, but I'll never seriously consider buying whatever it advertises.

Especially since just cause a commercial catches your attention, it doesn't mean it at all encourages the product. For instance, a very noticeable commercial series are the "Messing with Sasquatch" commercials for some beef jerky. They're entertaining, but in no way really sells the idea that they taste good.

I haven't see every one. But they're usually rather serious.
it's all about that brand awareness though.
Study's show that when it comes to the general populous, you are more likely to buy something you recognize than something you don't, even if something is of a higher quality.
Think of it like comfort food, yes some people are adventurous and will go for something different, but for the most part, people will go for something they know.

Also things like humor, action, things that hit the pleasure centers of your brain, cause you to go after a product more, than something more serious.

Example, how much do you think the Old Price stalk went up after that super bowl commercial x number of years ago? It practically doubled.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:56 pm

I guess it's fortunate that I'm not a mindless consumer, so these things don't tend to affect me. Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Pika
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Pika

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I guess it's fortunate that I'm not a mindless consumer, so these things don't tend to affect me. Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 2332200876
So you are saying you choose to not put money in an economy?
In a country where capitalism is the base of much of how our society works?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:01 pm

I chose to only put out money when I really have to, yes. Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 2332200876

If you had student loans like I do, you'd understand. Plus, I'm very tight with money to begin with.

Back to top Go down
Pika
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Pika

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:02 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I chose to only put out money when I really have to, yes. Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 2332200876

If you had student loans like I do, you'd understand. Plus, I'm very tight with money to begin with.
I work 3 jobs and am a full time student.
I'm paying my own tuition, so yes I do know about having a tight budget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Speaking of advertising

Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 6gqd9
Back to top Go down
Pika
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Pika

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:13 pm

Gedomaru wrote:
Speaking of advertising

Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 6gqd9
Sex sells, it's the oldest trick in the marketing book.
If you can make it sexy, it will sell.
Back to top Go down
BBomb
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
BBomb

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 1494320738
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Pika wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:

How exactly do you manage to do all those things and yet binge drink? Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 2332200876

And if you know, then why are you criticizing me on not throwing out my money on anything that mildly interests me just to stimulate the economy?

Back to top Go down
Pika
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Pika

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Pika wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:

How exactly do you manage to do all those things and yet binge drink? Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 2332200876

And if you know, then why are you criticizing me on not throwing out my money on anything that mildly interests me just to stimulate the economy?

Easy, alcohol is cheap.
Also I'm saying you insulting on adds, that are not even targeted at you, is a bit weird to me.
I mean for any product, if you don't see yourself as either the primary market, or secondary market, even the potential market, then idk, seeing you spout how bad this is for us rubs me weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous   Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous - Page 7 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 7: Gedo Fabulous
Page 7 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next