Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread

Go down 
+5
Dannytheman1
Pika
RyubosJ
Spiriter
Prisma*Illya
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:19 am

jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:
Yes. It's a horrible, horrible game and I have nothing else to play with my friend right now
why is it horrible?
Horrible balance, horrible ocmmunity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:23 am

Gedomaru wrote:
jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:
Yes. It's a horrible, horrible game and I have nothing else to play with my friend right now
why is it horrible?
Horrible balance, horrible ocmmunity
i agree on the community, though in the rank i'm in it's one of the better sides

the balance i disagree, right now there is no overpowered champion that wins games alone, unlike in the past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:26 am

Countersword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:27 am

Countersword?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:29 am

jorgiguel wrote:
Gedomaru wrote:
S4 League
you play lol?
Oh I'm sorry I thought you meant You play (S4 league), laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 am

MMO's also have no concrete story, which to me is the majority of the enjoyment.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:32 am

oh so it's not lol, sry, lol right now is in it's Season 4, S4 League of Legends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:33 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
MMO's also have no concrete story, which to me is the majority of the enjoyment.
I play MMO's to relax and have fun, not to overwork my brain with plot twists and holes, though I probably do anyway
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:34 am

STOP. DOUBLE. POSTING.

To me, that is relaxing and fun.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:36 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
i suggest Vindictus, i love the season 1 story...

Nearly made me wanna play Mabinogi just to see how it continues, but that mmo`s to old for me to get in to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:37 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
STOP. DOUBLE. POSTING.

To me, that is relaxing and fun.
well unlike you, I dont have a life and thus have all the time on the world and there arent enough good games to entertain me , so MMOs work pretty well to fill that up
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:39 am

Vindictus?

Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 4134108735

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:42 am

a hack and slash MMO i often find myself playing.

Season 1 story is based on Irish mythology
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:44 am

madarrao wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:

Nearly made me wanna play Mabinogi just to see how it continues, but that mmo`s to old for me to get in to
(googles)

what the hell do those two have in common?! also i've seen fanart of that white haired and the black winged angel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:46 am

Vindictus was fun but the diffculty spikes up so much that you can't play it alone anymore

I really hate games like that. If you're going to make us play teams, do it from the start.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:47 am

How does an MMO have seasons?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:49 am

Gedomaru wrote:
Vindictus was fun but the diffculty spikes up so much that you can't play it alone anymore

I really hate games like that. If you're going to make us play teams, do it from the start.
oh, i hate that too. I dont mean if games force you right from the get go, cause it means that right from the start I can determine whether or not the game is worth the grouping. but games that start solo and then need you to team up to continue is just horrible
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:49 am

jorgiguel wrote:
madarrao wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:

(googles)

what the hell do those two have in common?! also i've seen fanart of that white haired and the black winged angel
in its nation of origin,(Korea) Vindictus is called Mabinogi heroes. and season 1 of Vindictus is basically the story of how the gods of Mabinogi tend up filling those positions.

i didnt need parties(except for raids) till i reached Ortel castle (last dungeon area)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:50 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
How does an MMO have seasons?
patches illya, MMOs dont have an 'ending' they just go on and on for as long as the developers want to insert new content
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:53 am

I don't really get it.

I know sometimes MMOs will also promise "free to play" but then prevent you from unlocking new content past a certain point without paying.

Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:57 am

truth be told, my Vindictus account is currently locked, supposedly its "under suspicion" since i didnt log in since May,June.

those are generally the MMO`s that people dont advertise...

that and Lord of the Rings Online.(most successful one i know that does that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:01 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
I don't really get it.

I know sometimes MMOs will also promise "free to play" but then prevent you from unlocking new content past a certain point without paying.
that's how most old MMOs with the pay monthly changed into, like WoW, only lets you play for free until a certain level.

most new MMOs are completly free and simply have the option of paying money to make life easier, like exp boosts, cash boost, directly getting stuff instead of doing quests etc...

while other use the system of you can either play for free and have acess to almost everything, or you can pay, be a VIP and have more content, I believe the ones that do things eventually have the content shift to free as they put in new stuff into the game
Back to top Go down
madarrao
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
madarrao

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:06 am

jorgiguel wrote:
Prisma*Illya wrote:
I don't really get it.

that's how most old MMOs with the pay monthly changed into, like WoW, only lets you play for free until a certain level.

most new MMOs are completly free and simply have the option of paying money to make life easier, like exp boosts, cash boost, directly getting stuff instead of doing quests etc...

while other use the system of you can either play for free and have acess to almost everything, or you can pay, be a VIP and have more content, I believe the ones that do things eventually have the content shift to free as they put in new stuff into the game

hey jorg, out of the ones you played which MMO`s did you like the most?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:07 am

not including lol?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:08 am

*zones out* Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 2332200876

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread   Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread - Page 31 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Chat Thread 4: A New, Hopefully Better Thread
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next