Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)

Go down 
+2
NoIn-LoKi
Prisma*Illya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:32 am

The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Cathedralof-Shadows

Welcome to the Cathedral of Shadows, where demons congregate. Here, Summoners can fuse their demons together to form more powerful demons.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:35 am

The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Mido

I am Mido, keeper of the Cathedral. Allow me to walk you through the process of demon fusion.

Fusion Basics

Fusion allows you to combine two demons, leaving you with one more powerful. You can perform one fusion after every mission. Post the two demons you wish to combine, and I will provide you with the result.

Sacrificial Fusion

In sacrificial fusion, one demon is sacrificed, and its magatsuhi is absorbed into the target demon. The target demon’s tier will then be raised to that of the sacrificial component. This will allow the Summoner to make lower tier demons they prefer more competitive.

Spell Inheritance

After a demon is sacrificed, one of its spells may be inherited by the recipient in the fusion. The natures of the demons will be taken into account when deciding what spells may be inherited (ie, ice demons will not inherit fire spells). List which spell you would like the target demon to inherit, and I will tell you if this is possible or not.

NOTE: You can choose not to inherit any spells during fusion.

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:37 pm

The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Onsoku-no-Sonic-full-1966211

Requesting the demon fusion for Spell Inheritance.

The demon to be sacrificed:
Toufei
Spoiler:

Requested Spell to be inherited: Lightning Cloak

Receiving Demon:
Zhen
Spoiler:

Requested Spell to be replaced: Cyclone Bomb
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:56 pm

Ah, a simple fusion. The result will be as follows. Do you accept this demon?

Zhen
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:42 am

The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Onsoku-no-Sonic-full-1966211

Accepted.

Name: Ferox
Spoiler:

Outside the Cathedral of Shadows, Vayu re-summoned his demon. He surveyed it for a few moments.

"Does it feel different?" he finally asked. Ferox scoffed and shook his head.

"I guess I have to practice switching you guys out pretty fast, so we can make the most of your new ability," Vayu said, contemplating.

"Now?" Ferox inquired, sounding quite sceptically. It hadn't even been very long since they returned from the mission. Certainly not long enough to fully recover.

Vayu shook his head. "Rest first," he murmured. "I fear the next mission is already on the horizon."

And with those words, he de-summoned his demon. It smirked as it faded. "No rest for the wicked..."
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:31 pm

Requesting: Demon Fusion - Sacrificial Fusion

Demon to be sacrificed:
Name: Naga
Spoiler:

Requested spell properties to be inherited from the spell Ice Javelin: The farther the distance between the caster and the target, the more ice it can accumulate.

Target Demon:
Name: Catequil
Spoiler:

Target spell: Dark Vortex
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:38 pm

Nihility|Shoggoth|Tyrian|Lilly

The Female Vanguard walked into the Cathedral of Shadows and took a moment to take in the surroundings.

"Hey, hurry it up, woman. It is now time for the Sacrifice."

Nihility could hear the eagerness in Shoggoth's voice. She quickly approached the old man in the purple robes and made the request.

Demon to be sacrificed:
Lamia

Name: Lilly

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Target Demon:
Name: Shoggoth
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:50 pm

NoIn-LoKi wrote:
Spoiler:

Ah, an interesting fusion. The result will be as follows. Do you accept this demon?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:54 pm

Shadow-Heart wrote:
Spoiler:

Straightforward enough. The result will be as follows. Do you accept this demon?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:07 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
NoIn-LoKi wrote:
Spoiler:

Ah, an interesting fusion. The result will be as follows. Do you accept this demon?

Spoiler:

"I accept. Thank you."

Once outside the Cathedral, Vayu re-summoned Catequil. He surveyed him a couple seconds and then moved to de-summon him.

Catequil held up his hand to stop him.

"Are you still in a foul mood?" the demon asked.

"I'm not," Vayu replied vehemently.

"Uh-hu," Catequil said, obviously not buying that answer. "Go ahead, de-summon me. Don't call on me, until you're in a better mood."

Vayu scoffed and with a flick of his wrist, de-summoned his demon before stalking off.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:43 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Shadow-Heart wrote:
Spoiler:

Straightforward enough. The result will be as follows. Do you accept this demon?

Spoiler:

Nihility|Shoggoth|Tyrian

Shoggoth stepped out of the Fusion Chamber with a satisfied smile.
"Ah, like bathing in the blood of the pure. So refreshing. I feel empowered."

The purple demon gave a nod towards the old man in acknowledgement of his work. "Thanks Old man. I'll be sure to visit again, hopefully soon." The demon looked at Nihility as she spoke the last part.

The vanguard shrugged her shoulders and flicked her gauntlet in response.
"Time to rest up."

Nihility thanked the keeper of the Cathedral as well, before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
jorgiguel
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
jorgiguel

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:17 am

Requesting to sacrifice Lamia to Haita?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:58 pm

Vayu stood outside the Cathedral of Shadows. He’d been standing there for a quite a while now. Eventually he snapped his fingers and his Zhen demon appeared.

“This is where we part,” Vayu said, looking down. Ferox trilled annoyed.

“What? You want me to be angry? You want me to be sad?” Ferox asked. “I’m not some stupid little kid. I know how these things work.” It flew in a circle around Vayu, quite agitated as Vayu noted.

He gently caught the demon with one hand and held it up to his eyes.

“I know you’re not stupid,” he said with a smile. “That’s why I wanted to say goodbye to you. And thank you.”

Ferox trilled, this time it sounded sad. “And I want to thank you too.”

Vayu opened his palm and his gauntlet flashed, the demon slowly disappearing into it. When it was gone, Vayu entered the Cathedral of Shadows, looking determined.

--------------------------------------------------------

Demon to be sacrificed: Zhen
Spoiler:
Requested spell to be inherited: Lightning Cloak (absorbs all lightning attacks for a short period of time, if any lightning is absorbed it heals the affected person and then adds to the power of their next magical attack.)

Target Demon: Jack Frost
Spoiler:

Target spell to be erased: Frost Guard (Raises the targets defense and negates ice damage.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:55 pm

Nihility|Shoggoth|Tyrian|Jeff

Nihility waited for Vayu's request to be completed before requesting her own.

"Sorry it took so long Tyrian, but it is finally your time. I hope this demon smoothie will make you stronger." Tyrian's vanguard partner ran her hand through his mane before gently pushing him towards the capable hand of Mido, keeper of the Cathedral.

Demon to be sacrificed:
Jack Frost
Spoiler:

Target Demon:
Bicorn
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:47 pm

NoIn-LoKi wrote:
Spoiler:

I see you're becoming more experimental. Very well. The result will be as follows. Do you accept this demon?

Jack Frost
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:22 am

Prisma*Illya wrote:
NoIn-LoKi wrote:
Spoiler:

I see you're becoming more experimental. Very well. The result will be as follows. Do you accept this demon?

Jack Frost
Spoiler:

Thank you. I accept this fusion.

---------------------------

Vayu had just left the Cathedral of Shadows when his gauntlet glowed…and out came Jack Frost. Vayu stopped dead in his tracks.

“Why’d you come out on your own?” he asked, sounding less than amused.

“You called me,” Jack Frost replied cheerily. “You were sad and called me to cheer you up.”

“Nonsense. I’m not sad and I didn’t call you,” he held up his gauntlet. “Now go back.”

“But wait, you promised to make me stronger,” Jack Frost begged.

“Now?”

Jack Frost nodded eagerly.

Vayu facepalmed. What had he gotten himself into?

“Dude, I’ve got other stuff to do. Like work.”

“Don’t you work as a Vanguard?” Jack Forst looked a little confused.

Vayu ground his teeth, willing himself to stay calm. “I help out as a cook. We can train in the morning. Until then, get back into the gauntlet.”

“Ohhh… sounds fun. Can I watch?” Jack Frost pleaded.

“No. End of discussion.” He snapped his fingers. Catequil appeared while Jack Frost faded back into the gauntlet, still pleading.

Catequil studied Vayu’s expression and then broke into roaring laughter. “Looks like that didn’t work out the way you planned.”

“Shut up and follow me. I’ve got to get to work.” He turned around and headed towards the Devil’s Cocktail.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:38 pm

A simple elevation of power. Almost trivial. The result will be as follows. Do you accept this demon?

Bicorn
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
SnedHlepPls
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
SnedHlepPls

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:02 pm

Scarlet

Scarlet nervously made her way to the Cathedral of Shadows, avoiding the attentions of her fellow Vanguards. She waited for the Cathedral to empty before entering.

"Okay Dantes... you said you'd get out of my head if I gave you the Angel... let's see if you were telling the truth."

-----------------------------------------------------

Demon to be sacrificed: Angel
Spoiler:

Target Demon: Dantes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:03 pm

This is... unprecedented. I'm not sure that... No, it's not place to judge. The result would be as follows. Do you accept this course of action?

Angel (Inversion)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
SnedHlepPls
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
SnedHlepPls

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:

This is... unprecedented. I'm not sure that... No, it's not place to judge. The result would be as follows. Do you accept this course of action?

Angel (Inversion)
Spoiler:

[Accept]

"Thank you, Mido."

Scarlet gave a small bow to the keeper as she left the Cathedral. Back in the privacy of her room, she summoned her new demon. She was a bit concerned about the change in appearance of the demon but kept her emotions from showing as she addressed him.

"Okay Dantes. I gave you the Angel like you asked. I trust that you'll keep to your end of the bargain..."
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:23 pm

Dantes

"End of the bargain?" the blackened angel hummed in a pleased tone, as it began swinging around its chains with the rattles echoing throughout scarlet's room for what a seemed like a minute until a sweet smile showed on its face.

"As I recall you only desired me to get out of your head... right? Unless you're.... referring to the second part... gaining more power? Protecting your friends?" Dantes stated now sitting on the chair across from Scarlet with his legs crossed as he extended his hand towards the vanguard.

"Anyone who chooses me over angels is an ally of mine and 'most' of your friends as well.... Give me stronger bodies and I'll make you stronger in turn.... That one wolf of yours is quite nice but.... I suppose that's a bit too much for now isn't it?" Dantes stated with a warped laugh and a wink, as he vanished back into the gauntlet leaving a eerie silence filled the room.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:53 pm

Cathedral of Shadows

Vayu stood in the front of the Cathedral of Shadows, his gauntlet in hand. He’d been standing there for quite a few minutes, trying to decide if he wanted to enter or not.

He had three demons now, but that wasn’t where he wanted to stay. The High Pixie had proven quite helpful in the last mission, and he could see the advantages of investing into a demon that had healing powers. And Catequil was reliable as ever.

So where did he want to go? Would it make sense to improve the spells from any of his demons?

Finally, he sighed, turned around on his heel and left. He put his gauntlet back on.

“No business for you today,” he murmured towards the Cathedral and its overseer Mido.

Prisma*Illya likes this post

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:44 am

Vayu had walked into the Cathedral. "Mido!" he called out, looking for the keeper of the cathedral. Knowing the current state of things, the next mission probably wasn't too far away and he wanted to get this done, so he could actually get some practice in. Especially with his newest addition and his newfound powers.

"I have another fusion request," he said when Mido appeared before him. He held out his gauntlet as he explained his request.

---------------------------------------
Requesting: Demon Fusion - Spell Inheritance

Demon to be sacrificed: High Pixie
Requested spell to be inherited:
Name: Fairy Folk's Favor
Level: ★★★
Target: ST
Type: Enhance
Effect: Heals target of damage and removes status ailments of equal or lower level

Target Demon: Kurama Tengu
Target spell to be erased:
Name: Wing Buffet
Target: AOE
Type: Wind
Effect: Sends a rush of slicing wind on targets.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:28 am

Mido appeared, a thin smile on his face as he surveyed Vayu. “Ah, it’s been some time since someone had need of my services. I’d begun to grow bored.”

He stepped forward, inspecting the High Pixie and the Kurama Tengu, even pausing to lift their wings and run a finger a long the edges.

“Hmm, yes. Good compatibility. Quite doable. More or less a simple transference. Do you accept?”

Name: Tengu’s Favor
Target: ST
Type: Enhance
Effect: Heals target of damage and removes status ailments of equal or lower level.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:30 am

Vayu gave him a smirk. "Is that good sign or a bad sign that we seem to be happy with the demons without much modification?"

He waited patiently for Mido to do his work and then received it with a small inclination of his head.

"Thank you," he said. "I accept."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)   The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion) Clock11

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral of Shadows (Demon Fusion)
Page 1 of 1