Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Noin wrote:
Police HQ

As soon as the door opened, Arya hurried towards the bars. When she saw the policemen and the young girl they were bringing in, she gasped. Her fingers curled around the bars and she watched with wide eyes as they threw Lisa into a cell.

It felt like her body went cold and rigid and she could not bring herself to move away from the bars. All she could see was Lisa's figure. Even when Darcy asked his question it took her a few minutes to pull her gaze from the girl and look at him. She swallowed dryly.

"That's her... Dear Lord, what did they do to her..." she said with a rough voice, trying to hold back the tears. All her own suffering and pain was forgotten for the moment and all she could think of was the worry for Lisa.

"Oh Lord, I cannot do this," she said, wiping her eyes. "I am such a coward."

Overcome with guilt and sadness, Arya suddenly turned around and withdrew to the back of her cell, sitting down in the dark corner outside of Lisa's view. She could not do this. Not now. She was supposed to be the strong one. How in the world could she face her little sister when she felt all broken and guilty inside, unable to hide it?

Bunker

James got out of the jeep as soon as they were in the bunker. He stepped behind Will and put his hand in the other guys shoulder.

"Don't be so dim, mongrel," he said in a light tone. "Our dear Commander had obviously no idea Jane would be here."

James grabbed his bag and passed them, giving a sloppy salute to Commander Grey. "Commander," he said, giving his voice a slightly disrespectful tone. It had always been hard for him to respect authority and especially now that she was here. Yet he couldn't bring himseld to completely ignore her high rank.

He glanced over to Keynes, Jax and Jane. They would probably be able to take care of the situation. Knowing Will, he would probably stand guard somewhere, keeping an eye on their newest addition and the way Rise kept glaring at the Commander, she would not move unless they did.

As he passed her, he touched her arm slightly to catch her attention. "Are you alright? You looked pretty messed up earlier," then he saw her back and the ripped clothes and inhaled sharply until he saw that she had already taken care of most of the wound. With a sigh, he dropped his bag and took off his jacket. "Here, keep this until you have time to change clothes."

He put his jacket around her shoulders and picked his bag up again and turned towards the entrance of the bunker.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

Jane gave an equally wry smile back at Keynes, anticipating this sort of response.

"I had to make sure you weren't bringing the whole Army back here after you," she replied before turning to Rise, who had hurried over to her with a cheerful but tired grin. Although the agent could see Alina out of the corner of her eye, she made no indication that she'd noticed her presence. Evidently, she'd already been aware of the new companion to the group.

"Well, let's not stand out here dawdling. You can tell me all about it inside," she continued, smiling sweetly at them. "Dinner is on the table. I'm sure you're all starved by now."

Although Jax was indeed starving, despite having downed two of his protein bars on the drive, he was more concerned with the commander.

"You all right?" he asked Alina quietly, directing her inside the bunker. Rise watched them go with a dark look before turning to James, whom she hadn't noticed approach.

"Oh.. yeah, I'm fine," she said with a shrug, though immediately her face flushed upon his noticing her condition. She gratefully accepted the jacket to cover the shredded back of her shirt before walking in beside him.

----------------------------

Police HQ

Darcy sighed, scratching his head as he realized neither sister would speak or notice the other until they were both being dragged into an interrogation room. This wasn't the best scenario for a reunion, but still preferrable to that.

"Hey, new girl. What's your name?" he called, trying to peek out of his bars to see her. Unfortunately, they were on the same side of the room, so it was difficult to see any of the cells along the row.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

Alex followed rest of the group silently, Alex felt his footsteps were heavy than usual. They had lost one of their members, Lisa and they were not successful in stopping all of the airship. Furthermore, the fact that he couldn't do anything to stop from such incidents to happen bothered him even more. 'Darn it...why can't I do something right..?' thought Alex as he followed others.

As Alex sat in front of the meal, his eyes drifted down. Alex could feel that he lost his appetite to eat anything. But then, as he didn't want to be rude to Jane, who cooked for them and waited for them, he started to lift a spoon and slowly chewed on the food. As he swallowed one bite, with bitterness, he said to Jane. "We couldn't stop one rogue airship...and Lisa suddenly turned herself in... Do you have any information what is going on?"

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Payne wrote:
Bunker

"The whole army?" Keynes asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "I'd much rather keep your company all to myself." He commented and gave her a crooked grin as he stepped past her and inside the bunker.

"Watch who you're calling mongrel nerd." Will snapped back as he lit the cigarette he'd just fished out of the pack. "And I'd say that much was obvious from the way she just zoned out."

Although she was still completely confused by the situation, Alina took Jane's hint to keep her mouth shut for now. They would have an opportunity to talk later tonight, after everyone else was sleeping. To her surprise, Jax put an arm around her waist and steered her inside, but she quickly shied away from his touch. "I don't know anymore..." Was the only response she could come up with as she followed him down the hall.

"I'm not really hungry though, and I doubt my presence is exactly welcome at the dinner table here." She said as she stopped next to one of the empty bedrooms. "Maybe I'll just turn in early..."

Will rolled his eyes at the exchange between them, taking a long drag of the cigarette he'd lit a few minutes before. She was definitely right about one thing though. Her presence wasn't welcome at the dinner table tonight. Ignoring the two of them, Will continued down the hall towards the kitchen. No sense in spoiling his meal over a pair of idiots.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

At the table, Keynes practically annihilated his meal while most of the others only picked at theirs. The food was good, but he wanted to get eating over with quickly so they could discuss the outcome of the day. Will seemed to catch on as well and, after eating at his normal pace for a few minutes, he also began to shovel down his meal.

"Lisa is a concern." Keynes said as he lit a cigarette and pushed his plate away. "But I think we'd be better served to deal with things we can here first." He turned to Jax with a frown.

"You gonna tell me what possessed you to bring an army Commander back to our hideout? Did we even check her to make sure she's not carrying any kind of communication devices? I mean, you didn't even take away her sword. She still had it strapped around her waist when we got back here."

His gaze quickly crossed the table to rest on Jane. "And you know her. Not just a little bit. I can tell from the look you gave her when she saw you. You really know her." He blew out a long puff of smoke and dragged his fingers through his hair. "Now both of you better spill."

Police HQ

Startled by the sudden question, Lisa froze in place. It had come from the cell next to her though. That meant he couldn't see her. Slowly, her body relaxed, and she pushed herself to her feet. Her legs were still weak, but she could stand on them as long as she had something to lean on.

Bracing herself against the wall, she took a few deep breaths to calm herself. Okay. She could do this.

"I don't see how that's any of your business." She snapped back at the man. No point in getting anyone else involved in her problems.

Over Kaddath

Marcus flipped the switch on the panel of the zeppelin to drop his last gift for the evening, and another city below him was suddenly bombarded with falling papers. Thousands of copies of the classified documents and photos associating the army's most recent campaign had already been dispersed to multiple cities in the area. Legion had already enjoyed a strong foothold here, but this would further solidify it. Now, Marcus could sit back and enjoy the rest of his evening, while he waited to deliver his final gift in the morning...

Military Compound

Elizabeth ran a cloth over the metal cylinder in her hand, making sure it was clean. She'd already sent her report to Raidon, informing him that none of the students had any underworld contacts, aside from the army brat, and they'd been watching all of his since he'd disappeared anyway.

There was a soft click as she set the cylinder back into the casing and locked it onto the grip of her gun. It was military issued, the standard weapon for a combat medic, but she'd never carried it outside of this room. That would change tomorrow...

Inspecting her work, Elizabeth picked up a bullet and slid it into the chamber. It had been filed down in a manner that would make matching it to the barrel it was fired from nearly impossible, just in case. She seriously doubted that anyone would even consider her as a suspect though. Snow had a lot of enemies in the underworld, and everyone knew that she didn't believe in guns. Well, any other day she didn't believe in guns...

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

Jax frowned at Alina's words, but he couldn't bring himself to argue them. After all, he'd pushed her enough today. Nodding, he left her behind in her room and followed the others to the kitchen. Although the Red Rider felt uncomfortable about the situation, he was practical enough to realize he couldn't afford to skip a meal and ate as fervently as he could manage. Rise watched him unhappily all the while until Alex directed a question to Jane about the rogue airship. She'd almost forgotten about that.

"Yes," Jane said, looking first at Alex, then the rest with her usual, calm expression. "It seems that the Legion hijackers have been delivering payloads of Legion propaganda to several cities. Unfortunately, because of the other airships being disabled, the Army has no means of bringing it down.."

She said this very matter-of-factly, but it was hard to not feel as though it were an accusation. After all, those airships were disabled because of them.

"Better propaganda then bombs," Jax said, staring at his plate. Jane gave a small laugh.

"Words can be the most damaging weapons in mankind's arsenal. Don't be too surprised if this has at least as much affect as if the bombs themselves were dropped."

Still, at least lives were saved - for now, anyway.

The tension at the table went up further as Keynes suddenly turned the questioning to Alina. Both Jax and Jane stared at him silently for a few moments.

"You saw what happened. That Army machine targeted her to kill. If we left her behind, she would have died."

He looked around at them all, his eyes hard.

"Look, you all took me in cause you believed I was a good person. Well, I feel the same way about her. I've seen her helping innocent people. I know she would never volunteer to do something like bomb innocent cities."

"Of course she wouldn't," Jane said, watching him closely. "Alina Grey is the people's champion of the Grand Army, as her father was before her. Honorable to a fault, and stubbornly just."

Though the words were complimentary, her tone didn't give any sense of respect for Alina. The agent turned her gaze to Keynes, cool and precise.

"You forget I'm a High Agent of Kaddath," she said simply. "I make it my business to know everyone. And although I worked under Commander Chastenay, let's just say he didn't have a monopoly on my services."

The implication was obvious there. Rise didn't seem to be paying much attention to this dialogue, however. After a moment, she seemed to shake off some internal dialogue before looking at the rest of the people in the room.

"We can try to trade her for Lisa," she said suddenly, avoiding looking at Jax, who seemed stunned by the suggestion. Jane shook her head slowly.

"From what I understand, she's already in Chief Raidon's custody. And he never lets a prisoner go."

Police HQ

Darcy sighed at Lisa's less than welcoming manner as he cast a glance at Arya.

"Did you know I'm psychic?" he said suddenly, picking his nails. "Though you probably don't believe that. Tell you what, if I can guess your name, you have to talk to a friend of mine? Deal?"

The man began making strange humming noises and rubbing his temples for the act.

"Yes.. it's.. Eliza? Lisabeth? No, Lisa! Lisa.. Taurus? ..Tarson? Ah, Tarsos! Lisa Tarsos!"

He gave a dramatic sigh, as though finally grasping the secrets of the universe, before peeking out of the bars.

"So, did I get it?" he asked, smirking.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Noin wrote:
Police HQ

Arya stood up when she heard Lisa's voice. She wanted to talk to her. She wanted to tell her how sorry she was for getting her in this situation. And she wanted to know if she was okay.

When Darcy started his display of psychic powers, or rather the lack thereof, she walked up to the iron bars of her own cell. If she stood close enough, she could see into Lisa's cell.

"Stop that nonsense, Darcy," she said quietly. "Though I appreciate that you try."

Arya took a deep breath and then turned towards Lisa. "L-Lisa?" she asked, trying to give her voice more confidence that she actually felt. "Lisa, are you alright? Did they hurt you?" the longer she spoke, the more concern was in her voice and she bit her lip.

Bunker

They walked back inside and sat down to eat. James ate more from necessity, rather than hunger. When he was done eating, he changed his focus to the conversation between the others that was taking place. No surprise that it was mainly about Commander Grey. Jax really defended her and even though he had a good reason, James felt he was trusting her too fast. Keynes did have a point about not taking her weapon.

His eyes glanced over to Rise and he remembered, that she pulled a similar stunt with Jax. Normally he wouldn't question her judge of character, nor Jax's, but this was an army Commander and he couldn't help but be a little suspicious.

"So you're saying, there's nothing we can do for Lisa?" he asked Jane and shook his head in disbelief. He hadn't really considered to trade the Commander for her, because it was a rash and dangerous idea that could go wrong on so many levels, but he was curious, if they could even help Lisa.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

"No, we are not trading, the army wanted her dead for some reason, her value as hostage is close to zero." Alex commented right after James asked Jane about what they could do, and added another question "Jane, where does he keep his prisoners? If we cannot trade, we have to free her." Just before Jane could answer where Lisa could be Alex quickly added, "And do you know why Lisa would give herself to the police?" As he realized they didn't know why she would take such dramatic action.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Payne wrote:
Police HQ

Lisa could have sworn that her heart stopped when the man in the next cell stated her full name, or at least what had been her full name before her adoption. Maybe that was even more startling than if he'd known her adopted name, but she didn't have long to think about it because of the next person that spoke up.

She knew that voice. It had been years since the last time she'd heard it, but she knew it still. God, how was she going to get through this? "I'm fine." She managed to choke out the words after a long silence. "At least for the moment..." Lisa added at the end. Maybe Will's dark attitude had begun to rub off on her a bit...

Swallowing her fear, Lisa pushed away from the wall and stepped up to the cell door so she could actually see her sister. Her legs tried to wobble, but she kept the muscles tense until she could lean forward against the metal bars that kept her caged. "Hey there sis..." Lisa tried to smile, but she wasn't sure how convincing it was. "I'd hoped that if I cut off contact they'd leave you out of this. Looks like it backfired..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bunker

Keynes took another long drag of his cigarette while Jax and Jane spoke, and he exhaled a cloud of smoke over the table before he responded. "I haven't forgotten what you are." He stated coldly to Jane. It was probably the most outward animosity he'd shown her since they'd met, but he didn't pay attention to her reaction as he turned to Jax.

"And yes, I did see the thing attack her, but I've been around long enough to know when something doesn't smell right. And an army machine turning on a Commander in the middle of an enemy raid? That definitely doesn't smell right. As much as I'd like to believe that she's not a threat to us, until I have proof that this isn't some kind of grand setup where she's playing the mole because she knows you, we can't trust her as far as I can throw her."

"That said, we also can't verify her true value as a hostage because we're unsure of both her alignment in the current conflict and her intentions regarding the army. If she's a mole, then they'll act like she means nothing, and if she's not, then she really does mean nothing, considering the manner in which she was attacked. There are too many holes in this picture for my liking."

Will, who had been silent so far, frowned and posed a question. "What makes all of you so sure that Lisa wants to be rescued?" He could already feel the questioning stares, but he continued anyway. "In my experience, most people that want help ask for it. They only go solo if they know they can deal with it, or if it's too personal to involve other people. Either way, I'd say she made it pretty clear that she didn't want any of us involved with her."

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

If Jane was surprised by Keynes' words, she certainly didn't show it. Rise, however, gave a gasp and glared at him.

"Keynes!" she said reproachfully, looking over apologetically at the high agent. But Jane gave her a disarming smile and shook her head; well, Rise couldn't complain if Jane herself was unwilling to get upset.

The idea that Alina was a mole appealed to Rise, who needed some valid excuse to despite the other woman. It was obvious that neither Jax nor Jane bought that argument, however. At the mention of Lisa, however, Jane spoke up.

"Lisa.. well, I didn't think she would go to this extreme. I found an internal video feed by Chief Raidon stating that he'd apprehended her sister, Lieutenant Arya Tarsos, due to her implication in Lisa's defection. I thought she deserved to know, so I showed her. But.. it seems my timing was a bit poor," the agent explained.

"I can't believe it.." Rise whispered, shaking her head. Poor Lisa..

"In any case, there's nothing you do for her now," Jane said, standing up. "I think I'll be retiring then."

Giving them a gracious smile, she turned and left the room. Jax sighed and followed suit.

"I'm turning in too," he said, heading for the door. Unlike Jane, however, he avoiding looking at anyone else.

--------------------------

Police HQ

Darcy shrugged at Arya's words and dropped back onto his bed, listening to the tragic reunion of sisters. Shortly after, the lights in the prison block were switched off for the night, leaving them all in semi-darkness.

"Is it bedtime already?" he murmured, rolling over.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

It was a lot to take in. The worry about one of their own taken in and then having the army Commander here. Everyone, except maybe Jane, was in doubt, mistrusting or confused about what they should do. Sadly enough James didn't have an answer for that either.

"I need to think," he said and stood up as well. After carrying his plate into the kitchen, he went to his room. He hadn't really expected to see this room again, but welcomed the bed.

Before going to sleep, he took the notebook from his pocket and began recounting the events of the day. So much had happened and if he didn't at least write it down, it would keep him up all night, thinking about it.

Police HQ

Arya stayed quiet after Lisa's reply. Her eyes going over her appearance, looking for signs of torture or abuse, but aside from looking tired and a little dusty, Lisa seemed to be alright.

"Shh...don't do that to yourself. We will get through this," she said. "Whatever happens, just know that I do not blame you for any of this."

She became quiet and sat down close to the iron bars, so she could see Lisa. After not seeing her for so long, she could not take her eyes off of her. Despite their situation, she felt elated to finally meet her.

There were so many things she wanted to ask and say, but she was afraid of the answers. Suddenly the lights turned off. It was later than Arya anticipated, but being here in that cell for so long without anything to measure time, it was easy to lose track of it.

"You should rest, Lisa," she said, her voice still concerned, but calmer. In the darkness it was easier to conceal the worry for her younger sister that still tormented her.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Danny wrote:
Obstacle Course (Aera)

"An obstacle course?" Aera muttered to herself, as her eyes took a stern and focused expression with her gazing over at the direction of the obstacle course from last time. Of course, she couldn't see the course at all, but she could just feel the mocking vibes of that annoying this that had that time that stayed out of her reach.

She wanted to prepare herself to begin the course, but she found herself already prepared in some sort of running position that felt flawless to Aera. The unbeatable confidence that flowed through her almost made her feel like that it would be impossible for her to fail this course. After she dealt with all that on the missions, this seemed like nothing more then a walk in a park. A walk in the park that she wanted to do in a appointed time very badly.

Once Lancar said the word, Aera bolted forward at an alarming speed with her not looking back at all to see how everyone else was doing. She knew this course rather well now, but just to be safe she would repeat her strategy from last time with the rock, as she quickly swiped up some from the ground and threw it at the low wall in front of her. And to her surprise, she was actually a good distance too far to the right, as the rock made a bashing sound and ricocheted off towards the right like it hit a corner of the wall that Aera's muscles quickly adjusted to the proper course... almost like it was muscle memory now.

The rest of the course had a similar outcome for Aera, she felt like she cleared the crawl in the half the time, as she pulled herself at alarming speed under the wires, the high climb seemed like a low climb now and she easily made the landing unlike last time. The rope climb only followed suite, as the ropes were nothing compared to the multiple times she had to use her upper body strength to gain edge on a legion member from the various mission. And the wooden logs? Ha, those things were as loud as the day is bright. Compared to that one time they invaded the mine full of majin and she had to stay on watch duty, it was nothing!

In the end, she found herself at the finish line before she even knew it, as she was lightly breathing from the less then burdensome obstacle course with her waiting for someone to tell her what her time was... since she was well... ya.

Obstacle Course (Daemond)

"This again?" Daemond thought to himself, as he expected his body to retaliate with this bland form of training. He much preferred sword fighting or sports, and not the exhausting sight of the various obstacles in the distance. Especially the rope climb and swing, that thing required quite a bit of upper body strength and after all the other obstacles... it was a hard thing to do. But for some reason, his body was rather indifferent about the course this time. No signs of agonizing stress or feelings of joy it was just... nothing?

Daemond was so busy caught in his thoughts that Cash, Carrie, and Aera had already blasted ahead of him when Lancar told them to go with him straggling behind a bit from the late start. But he didn't let anyone of them get a further lead in fact, he actually started to catch up to them for a bit... until Carrie and Cash used their crazy acrobatic skills to deal with the low climb like it was a foot tall. Still, the fact they did that didn't discourage him, as Daemond approached the bland low climb and grabbed onto the top, throwing his left and then right leg over with his upper body doing most of the work.

The rest of the course had a similar result since for once in his life he actually felt like a real solider doing his duties. Feeling a good bit of passion, as he ignored all the tired muscles in his body that in all honesty weren't as burdensome as he thought they would be. Well, nothing could really be that tiring after he fell down that pitfall with Lancar in the mine with the majin golem, so ya it's pretty natural.

Either way, Daemond quickly cleared the rest of the course with quick and impressive strength with him wiping the sweat that had formed during his forehead during the course. He hadn't been paying attention how his comrades exactly did during the course, but he knew he at least beat the required time from before. And the strange feeling of accomplishment that lurked inside of him after finishing the course, it was nice and a pleasant change from the missions.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Payne wrote:
Bunker

Keynes only shrugged at Rise's reprimand. There was no point in apologizing for the truth. It only brought about misconceptions about the situation, and as the others retreated from the kitchen, he continued to sit there, silently smoking his cigarette and thinking about how they were going to deal with everything tomorrow.

Will got up at around the same time James did, mumbling his agreement with the notion about needing to think for a bit.

That left only Keynes and Rise sitting at the table, and Keynes didn't seem like he was planning to say much.

Alina had all but curled up into a ball on her bed when someone knocked on the door. Her first thought was that Jax had returned to check on her, but when the door opened, she saw Jane instead. Part of her was glad it wasn't Jax, but the other part had kind of hoped to see him again tonight, and that was the part of her she was trying to smother before it got out of control.

"When I told you to investigate them, I didn't mean for you to join up with them." She commented as she sat up in the bed, hugging her pillow to her chest.

Police HQ

Lisa did manage somewhat of a smile after Arya's reassurance, trying to offer a little comfort for her sister in return. It didn't matter if Arya blamed her for any of this. Lisa already blamed herself, and that was all that would matter until it was over, maybe after it was over too.

She thought about sitting for a moment so she could be on eye level with Arya, but Lisa wasn't sure her legs would hold up when she had to get back to the bed. So, it was better to just stay standing for the moment.

The lights suddenly cut off, and a wave of panic gripped her, even if only for a moment. In the darkness, Arya wouldn't be able to see the fear on her face, and Lisa was at least grateful for that. When her sister suggested that she get some rest, Lisa frowned. They'd probably only have tonight to talk, but she knew that Arya was right.

"I love you. You know that, right?" She choked out as she started to turn back towards her bed.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:55 pm

Noin wrote:
Police HQ

Arya felt so moved when Lisa spoke again, it almost hurt. These were the last words she expected to hear.

It took her a few seconds to bring herself to speak again.

"I know that," she finally said, her voice quivering a little. "And I love you too. You're my baby sister and that's why I will do everything in my power to protect you. Always."

She leaned back on her bed. There was a slight smile on her face, hidden by the darkness and for the first time she had hope they could get through this.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Prisma wrote:
Taurus Barracks

Lancar watched interestedly as Aera, Daemond, Xennox, and the twins dashed into the course. Though the twins seemed almost bored with it, Aera and Daemond seemed to glow with fierce determination, which paid off as they burst through the finish line in under the time limit, just behind the Cash and Carrie.

"Very well done," the lieutenant said, beaming at them. "Not only did you make it in under the time limit, but you really showed your skill and determination. Excellent."

Nodding and pleased, Lancar directed them back to the barracks.

"Rest up. We have a full day ahead of us tomorrow," he told them, watching as his squad filed back in. Yes, for the first time it seemed that they were really acting like a true Army squad.

Bunker

Jane entered Alina's room at her invitation, despite looking surprised at the agent's appearance.

"I had my reasons," Jane answered vaguely, seating herself on the edge of the bed. There was a moment's silence before Jane looked up from her hands.

"Whatever you're thinking of doing, be careful," the high agent said calmly. "What happened at the facility wasn't an accident. This might be the only place that's safe for you."

With that, she stood and departed from the room, leaving Alina to think about her words.

Ergo Research

Kokonoe adjusted her glasses as she made the finishing touches on her work. Suddenly, there was a loud banging on her door.

"Well, just in time," she sighed, quickly standing and stuffing the remainder of her essentials into her briefcase.

"Kokonoe Velda, you're under arrest. Open the door immediately, or we'll be forced to blow it in."

Rolling her eyes, Kokonoe grabbed the briefcase in her right hand and a small crystal in her left. Just then, the door blew open and Army soldiers rushed inside. The researcher turned to glare at them, her left hand clutched tightly into a fist.

"You're coming with us," they said, weapons drawn. Kokonoe smirked and held her left hand up.

"Sorry, boys, but if you think I'm coming quietly, you're sadly mistaken," she remarked. The soldiers seemed to take this as a sign to attack and moved forward. Just then, Kokonoe launched the crystal in her hand, which exploded into a Bufula spell. The soldiers were unprepared for this move, and the ice crystals blasted them back into the wall, where they slumped to the ground.

"Oh, before I go," the scientist said, cracking the Traesto crystal she retrieved from the pocket of her lab coat, "Make sure to give your boss this for me."

Flipping the soldiers off, Kokonoe vanished with the magic circle in a burst of light, leaving the men dumbfounded.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Payne wrote:
Police HQ

Do everything she could to protect her? Those words probably hurt Lisa more than Arya could have realized. Her sister had already done more than enough. Now it was Lisa's turn, although she knew that the both of them would still have much to suffer. She only hoped that her sister still had the same faith in her after this was over.

"But would you bet your life on it?"

Lisa's words were barely a whisper, and she wasn't sure if Arya would even hear them. Actually, she wasn't sure if she wanted her to hear them. Her worst fear was that her sister really would bet her life on it, and that was a bet they could both lose...

As steadily as she could with weakened legs and tears in her eyes, Lisa stumbled to her bed and flopped down on it. Sleep shouldn't have come quickly, but she was so exhausted that no amount of fear could keep her awake.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Bunker

Alina watched the door for a long time after Jane left, wondering where she would go from here. The woman had a point about not being able to go back to the army, but where else was there for her to go?

No options came to mind, no matter how long she sat there, staring off into space, and eventually sleep took the decision from her, pulling her away to the world of dreams.

Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Day XI

Bunker

Rise awoke the next morning to the sound of a breakfast call by Jane and reluctantly climbed out of bed to dress. She was feeling sore from the activity of the previous day, but even moreso, she was still bothered by Jax's attention to that vile woman.

As she left her room, she saw Jax standing at the Commander's door, knocking gently.

"Speaking of the devil.." she muttered as she heard Jax asking if Alina planned to join them. Ignoring this, Rise marched to the kitchen and sat down moodily at the table.

Suddenly, an alarm sounded in the bunker.

"Security settings overrided. Intruder entry."

Rise jumped up, looking at Jane, who seemed surprised. They hurried to the entrance in time to see the doors open and a surprising figure standing there.

Spoiler:

"Yo."

--------------------

Police HQ

The lights turned on abruptly in the prison block. Darcy groaned and rolled over, covering his face with his blanket.

"Breakfast, you scum. Everyone on their feet," one of the soldiers shouted. As they marched in with their breakfast, they stopped at Lisa's cell and sneered.

"Not you. You're going up to see the chief."

One of the men opened the cell and yanked Lisa out to march her out of the prison block. Darcy watched her go before glancing over at Arya.

--------------------

Taurus Barracks

Lancar entered the squad lounge, looking serious.

"Squad, we have a mission," he told them, adjusting his glasses.

"Finally!" Carrie sighed, tossing aside her book. "Who do we get to destroy?"

Lancar grimaced and shook his head.

"I don't know the details just yet. We have to speak to Captain Colt," the lieutenant reported. Cash shrugged and jumped off the sofa, patting his knives.

"Well, what are we waiting for?"

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:37 am

Bunker

He woke up with a start when the alarm sounded. Without thinking twice, he grabbed one of his katanas and hurried to the entrance of the bunker. James didn't even put any additional clothes on and ran along the corridor barefoot and only with his pants on.

The thought 'now they found us', kept repeating in his head and he didn't know if panic or anger was the right reaction yet. He skidded to a halt when the doors opened and someone stood in the entrance. It was a woman and she looked rather unthreatening. That wasn't who he expected at all and it clearly wasn't a group of soldiers that were trying kill them…yet.

James straightened from his stance and lowered his weapon. He ran his hand through his ruffled hair, suddenly realizing what this must look like.

"Who are you?" he asked, trying to give his voice at least a little bit of authority.

Police HQ

Arya sat up when the lights turned on. It was a quite unnerving way to be woken up, but since she hardly slept anyways, it did not really matte how she woke up.

As soon as the marching boots sounded on the ground, she got up and walked up to the entrance of her cell. Then it happened. The thing she dreaded most. The soldiers took Lisa, right in front of her eyes and she was confined to this small cell and could do nothing.

"No, no, please. Leave her," she begged. "Take me up instead." She called after them, her voice urgent and worried. However, the soldiers did not stop and she had to watch helplessly how they took her sister away from her once more.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Police HQ

"We're sorry to say it, but I don't think it's a good idea that you take both of them."

The words echoed in the back of Lisa's mind as she sat across the room from the orphanage's manager. Why not?

As if giving her words a voice, the woman who would soon become her foster mother asked them aloud.

The manager frowned for a moment before continuing. "The older one has proven to be too much for any of the foster parents that wanted her. Apparently, she has issues with authority. Since we'd hate to ruin the chances of the younger having a good home now that she's finally been offered one, we're strongly recommending that you leave the other in our care until we can find a more suitable home for her."

Lisa swallowed air, feeling a bit sick. Arya had been offered several homes already. Something about her must have been more appealing to the foster parents, but she'd always made a fuss once it became clear that Lisa wasn't to be included in the proceedings. Now, it was the other way around for the first time, and Lisa wasn't sure if she could do the same thing for her sister. She felt so weak for even considering this, but this was the first foster home that had wanted her, the first people that had even looked at her like a human being since her parents had died... How was she supposed to turn that down?

She was jostled awake by men pulling her from the bed, and Lisa's immediate reaction was to fight back. In her half-asleep state, she didn't even know where she was, and Lisa's hands gripped the wrist closest to her, twisting the man in front of her as her foot sunk into the back of his knee, sending him to the ground face-first. The other one got an arm around her and pinned her to his chest while the first was getting back up though. Unable to escape from the tight grip, Lisa squirmed and screeched, throwing herself, and incidentally the man wrapped around her, into the bars behind them. He groaned in discomfort, and his grip went slack for a second, which she used to try and bolt out of the cell.

The first guard had gotten back to his feet by now though, and his hand came across the side of her face in a sickening crack. Dazed, Lisa was unable to get away as both men gripped her arms and frog-marched her out of the cell.

In the back of her mind, Lisa heard Arya calling out for them to take her instead. That's when she remembered where she was, and what she was here for...

"Don't beg for trouble Arya... They'll be back for you soon enough... She whispered to herself, feeling her insides twist in anticipation of the pain that was to come for both of them.

Bunker

The door, which Alina had been planning not to open, suddenly swung inward, causing Jax's last knock to miss it completely. She'd not actually slept the night before, and her appearance reflected it, from her unusually pale features to the dark circles under her eyes. Those eyes quickly swiveled to the door, where Kokonoe was just stepping into view.

Will came around the corner behind them, weapons already drawn, and an only half-dressed Keynes was right behind him, holding his crossbow at the ready. The former regarded the woman at the door with mild disinterest, but the later cursed, and for a moment he looked like he might rather pull the trigger on the crossbow than let the woman into the base.

It was Alina that spoke up first though. "Here to finish the job since your little toy couldn't?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Bunker

Kokonoe waited impatiently as people filed in, each with questions. This wasn't at all unexpected, but still entirely bothersome.

"Work on the tough guy routine a little harder, kid," the researcher said, patting James' face callously before brushing past him. Alina caught her attention first, especially since her accusation couldn't be farther from the truth.

"If I wanted it to kill you, would I have warned you when I lost control of it?" she asked, rolling her eyes. "Besides, if this was a hostile move, wouldn't I have brought backup? See this is why you need some brains in this operation.."

Jax frowned, looking confused.

"Okay, so what are you doing here?" he asked firmly. Kokonoe's eyes roved over him for a moment before shrugging.

"You know any other groups I haven't either defected from or been kidnapped by?" she asked sarcastically. Jax blinked in surprise at the implication that she'd left the Army, but he'd dive into that further later.

"I mean what are you doing here? How did you find us?" he inquired, brows furrowed. Kokonoe hooked a thumb in Alina's direction.

"Princess forgot to deactivate the communicator I was talking to her through. Tracking you was easy," she explained, then added. "You know, you might want to think about turning that off."

Rise shot a glare at Alina, as though accusing her for the intrusion, before jumping back as Kokonoe brushed past her.

"Hey, where are you going?" she demanded, but the researcher didn't stop.

"To get breakfast. We can save the questions till then. I'm starving."

As she walked to the hallway, she suddenly paused at the sight of Keynes. For one moment, her aloof and indifferent look was replaced by a look colder than any Jax had seen. When Alina had stared at him, it had been a look of cold fury, so cold but so very emotional as well. This was quite the opposite - cold as death, as though the object of her gaze had no reason to be alive, much less in her presence. But just as quickly as it had come it left, and Kokonoe continued on as though nothing had happened.

"What was that about?" he muttered, scratching his neck.

--------------------

Police HQ

Darcy sighed and looked away from Arya, unable to find anything comforting to say. How could he? Her sister just got dragged off to be tortured. There was no silver lining to this cloud.

--------------------

"We have the girl, sir," one of the policemen said as he dragged Lisa into Raidon's office. The chief appeared to have company with him, who glanced malevolently at Lisa. He nodded to the man, who led her back out and into the interrogation room, where she was strapped to an x-shaped table by tight restraints that cut into her wrists and ankles.

"I've brought one of my best interrogators to question the girl," Chastenay said, nodding to the burly, cruel-looking man beside him, who was still leering at where Lisa had been. Raidon viewed the man with an unwelcome coldness before turning back to his superior.

"Torturing the girl won't do anything," he said dismissively. "She won't give up her friends like that."

Chastenay seemed to be in a particularl foul mood, no doubt the result of the bruise he was sporting on his cheek.

"Then what do you suggest?" he spat. Raidon turned and headed to the door, only pausing for a brief moment to give his answer.

"Get the sister," he replied.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 am

Bunker

James blushed a little and sheathed his weapon. That hadn't quite turned out as well as he thought it would. He watched what happened and cursed internally when he realized that they hadn't checked Commander Grey for any kind of locator device. It should've been the first thing they did.

One of these days all that trust would backfire on them, he was sure of that and if that researcher could locate them, it would not be a problem for the army to do the same.

When everyone left to get breakfast, he took a detour to his room to put the rest of his clothes on. No sense in running around half naked.

"Commander, please hand in your communicator" he asked her in a friendly tone when coming back into the room and then turned towards Kokonoe. "You too, please. And any other device you have with you that can be used for tracking." He paused and then added. "I know you haven't brought backup, but I want to avoid any possibility of backtracking."

James produced a small screwdriver from one of his pockets and sat down.

Police HQ

Arya sat on the ground in her cell, the untouched breakfast next to her. She was hugging her knees and her eyes stared off into the distance with that thousand yard stare that clearly said her thoughts were not in this room. Maybe not even on the current events.

…'No, I want her home right after school', the man shouted and slapped his wife. 'Who knows what trouble this idiot will bring home if we let her out too long'. The woman was crying, standing protectively in front of the little girl with the rose hair. 'But…but she's just a little girl. Let her play with her friends', she begged. 'No! That's my final warning', the husband replied. 'You wanted a child. If this happens one more time, we will bring her back'…

…'Hey, bring us some beers', he demanded. It was a different man, a different house. His friends cheered when she came back with a six-pack of beer, leering at her. She was older now, a teenager. They grabbed the beer roughly. 'Now go back in the kitchen and let the grownups talk,' he said dismissively…

…'Arya, can you please help me clear the table? a woman with curvy brown hair asked in a friendly tone. Together they proceeded to clear the table and did the dishes. 'Did you have a good day at school, dear?' she asked the teenager, well almost young woman at her side. Arya simply nodded and proceeded to dry the dishes. Without another word she walked upstairs. The woman returned to the living room with a worried look on her face. 'You think she doesn't like us? She's barely talking', the woman said and sat down next to her husband. He put an arm around her. 'Be patient, honey. You're wonderful, how can she not love you. Give her some time.'…

…'Mommy? Mommy where are you?' her younger sister came out of her room, apparently she just woke up and walked down the hallway, barefooted. 'I'm right here, sweetheart,' the voice of their mother rang through the house. She sounded almost exactly like Arya did and lovingly took the little girl in her arms. 'You woke up early. How about we go and wake up your sister so we can all have breakfast together?' she asked and Lisa nodded enthusiastically. Together they walked into her room and her mother bent down and kissed Arya on the forehead. 'Wake up, sweetie. We have a long trip planned today,' he mother said with a smile, with this gorgeous smile that made her whole face look so beautiful…

Arya closed her eyes and covered her face. That last memory. It still hurt. That last day with their parents…it was burnt in her mind, still crystal clear. She could not forget anything that happened that day, not even the accident.

Suddenly there was another sound and someone came down the hall. Arya looked up and could not completely avoid the fear. The interrogator from earlier walked towards her, his heavy boots making each step more pronounced. He opened her cell and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her up like she weighed nothing.

"Time to go," he simply said and his cruel eyes looked over her.

Arya straightened up, refusing to let him see the fear in her eyes. "I can walk on my own," she said, sounding more confident that she felt as they made their way back to the interrogation room.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:50 am

Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

Alex was in foul mood, and even fouler mood as he recapped of what had happened. Raidon had Lisa and her sister, who knows what they would do to them. The Legion escaped with the rogue airship, spreading their propaganda to the citizens.

Alex palm slammed to the bed hard, it would have been better if he could have slammed it with his fist, at least that could let him bleed. Alex tightened his jaws and he got out from the room.

As he went towards the breakfast, he realized there was a new face. "Uhhh....nice to meet you and welcome to Aegis?"

==============================================

Xennox Xylon
-Taurus Barrack

Xennox lifeless eyes stared blankly, Carrie and Cash were being optimistic about getting mission, but for Xennox, he was starting to worry about Aera. Even though, his emotionless face didn't show his true concerns.

'Why?' Xennox asked himself, 'Is it because, now I know she is my only family?' Xennox shook his head gently, getting rid of his unseen uneasiness. 'She has been doing fine so far... without a support.......without support....' The words, 'without support' some how pained his chest. 'What were you doing Delin? Why did you make her live alone...?'

Xennox sighed, then again, put his head up. "I agree with Ensign Cash, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Police HQ

Lisa glared up at the man she was presented to, and was somewhat surprised to find that it was Raidon himself. Did a few university students really deserve the personal attention of the Chief of Police? A bruise similar to the one on Chastenay's face was already starting to show on hers as well, where the guard had backhanded her, but she gave the man a cheeky grin, ignoring the sting she felt in her jaw. Her grin also included the interrogator, as if taunting him.

She didn't say a word as she was pulled into the next room and strapped down. The sound of her pulse quickly filled her ears, probably from the circulation being somewhat cut off on her extremities, and Lisa focused on it. That sound was her lifeline. As long as she had a pulse, she could go on, no matter what they threw at her today...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bunker

Alina frowned at Kokonoe's response to her question, but she didn't comment. Had one night without sleep really made her feel this brain dead? Or was it because of everything she'd lost the day before? No, it didn't matter. She shook her head to try and clear the cobwebs, only vaguely registering that her communicator was the way Kokonoe had found them here. Muttering something under her breath, she turned back into her room to fetch the damn thing.

At the end of the hall, Keynes seemed to wither with each step Kokonoe took in his direction. Inversely, Will's eyebrows seemed to go up a little further as Keynes shrunk back. Okay, something was going on here that he didn't know about...

Only after the woman had passed by did Keynes lower the crossbow, and even now, he looked like he might still shoot her with it, or maybe turn it on himself...

Swallowing hard, he turned on his heel and moved back down the hall to finish getting dressed, and to give himself a few minutes to recover from the encounter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, they'd all crammed themselves into the kitchen, although Keynes still looked a little green, and Alina was flipping her communicator around in her hand, ignoring the others around her. It almost seemed like she'd been in her own little world until James spoke to her.

Blinking in surprise, she turned to him and took a moment to register what he wanted. The communicator... Looking back at it, she suddenly smiled.

"This facility is connected to the army's sewer system isn't it?" The question was directed at Keynes, who was taking a long drag from a cigarette, but he nodded in response.

"Yeah, all of the bunkers in this area are connected to the sewer lines."

"Perfect..." She pushed her chair back from the table and instead of handing the communicator over to James, she dropped it down the sink and turned on the water to wash it down the pipes. There were a few questioning looks amongst the group, and she shrugged. "It's waterproof."

Then, as if talking to someone back at the army headquarters, she let out a dark laugh and said. "Chase me all over the place why don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Bunker

"Not a bad move," Kokonoe said from the table as she observed Alina dispose of her communicator. "I'm not carrying one though, kid, so pipe down and leave me alone. I'm hungry. You glance through this if it'll put your mind at ease though.

She placed her briefcase on the table and popped it open to reveal a laptop, several gizmos and gadgets, syringes, crystals, and other odds and ends. With one eye on James to make sure he didn't screw with any of her things, she served herself a slice of ham and some rolls and began to dig in.

"So, are you going to explain what you're doing here then?" Rise demanded, glaring at the researcher. Kokonoe brushed off the look carelessly and kept eating until she had cleared her plate.

"Geez, I was starving.." she muttered, wiping her mouth. "You want answers. Well, it's simple really. I built a mobile doll prototype for the Army, one that utilizes magic extracted from the magic genes I've obtained from various specimens. I was told it was supposed to be used for dangerous military operations to reduce possible casualties. Apparently while I was kidnapped, however, Chastenay had some modifications done to make it target certain profiles and destroy them. Bottom line - you don't f*** with my research. Plain and simple."

Jax exchanged looks with Alina before stroking his chin.

"So Chastenay had it reprogrammed to attack Re- I mean, Alina?" he asked, brows furrowed. "But why?"

Kokonoe shrugged.

“Dunno. He was making some weird statements about her having Legion affiliations or something before I gave him some knuckles,” Kokonoe mused. The atmosphere in the room suddenly changed, a very pregnant pause settling over the room as everyone stared at her.

Spoiler:

“What?” she asked, scowling as she tore a hunk off a roll. Jax wasn't sure how to go about this, so he decided to just take the direct route.

“You.. punched Commander Chastenay?” he tried to confirm, sounding incredulous. The analyst shrugged nonchalantly.

“He was being annoying, so I decked him,” Kokonoe explained, as though it were that simple, before serving herself another slice of ham. "Anyone else eating here?"

Jax’s mouth fell open, which he quickly covered with his hand.

Dangerous. This woman was so very dangerous.

--------------------

Police HQ

Raidon stared coldly at Lisa, his eyes honing on in that defiant little smirk of hers as she was strapped in.

"Putting a brave face on it, I see," Raid said cooly as he surveyed his prisoner. "There's not much point in getting worked up, in any case. I have no intention of torturing you.”

The interrogator departed, leaving only the chief and his captive.

“It would take far too much time and energy to make you crack that way," he contined flatly. "I have no interest in seeing others suffer; my only concern is getting what I need as quickly and easily as possible.”

The door to the room slid open, and in marched the interrogator once more. Lisa had a better chance to take in his features this time. He was bald and bore a scar on his chin; his skin was sallow and his expression sneering. In one hand he grasped the collar of Arya’s shirt, clutching it so tightly it nearly choked her as he dragged her along. Behind him followed a procession of policemen, who he directed to line against the wall to watch the proceedings.

Raidon seemed somewhat surprised by the arrival of his men, evident by the slight narrowing of his eyes. Apparently he was not too eager for an audience of what was about to happen. His gaze shifted to the interrogator, carrying a look of great distaste for him, before he gave the man a curt nod and returned his gaze to Lisa. Immediately, the man grinned at the young girl as he pushed Arya forward.

"Go on, say hi to little sis," he sneered. But before Arya had taken more than a step, he pulled a sword out and drew it across the back of Arya’s leg in a flash. The lieutenant buckled and fell sideways to the floor as the man laughed.

“How the mighty fall, eh, Lieutenant?” he sneered, looming over her. He retrieved an electroshocker from his pouch and jabbed it painfully against Arya's spine. With one hand clamped around her neck, Arya was unable to fall to the ground, merely flailing about in his grasp.

“You’re responsible for this. I’m sure you realize that now,” Raidon said coldly, his eyes fixed on Lisa as this happened. “You defected from Kaddath. You implicated her in your crimes. And now you condemn her to torture and death. I fail to comprehend your loyalty to this group of friends that doesn’t even care that you’re captured.”

Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:37 am

Tarsus Barracks(Aera)

"As do I, we'll need all the time we get." Aera stated with her adjusting her uniform slightly, as she turned her head towards her sword on her right side that was holstered. The sound of the blade moving around a bit, the leather of her blade rubbing up against her tightened army belt.

The missions were getting more and more difficult lately, even if they suffered a casualty the first mission it paled in comparison to what they had fought the last two times. The chilling golem majin and that crazy man in black that caused all that pain with a nip, it was a chilling experience and not much seemed like it could top that...

Though, Aera quietly waited for the others footsteps with her quickly following suite the moment she would her the first tap of a shoe towards the office where they would get their mission.

Tarsus Barracks (Daemond)

"Another?"
Daemond mumbled in a annoyance and dread, as he let his shoulders slouch a bit under the weight of a new found mission. Though looking at the other members, they seemed more focused then he did and he wasn't about to be the odd one out. So, he quickly fixed his shoulders and stood up straight, giving an obedient nod.

Hopefully Sasha would be coming on the communicators soon, it was nice to hear her teasing voice when on this end he only had blood thirsty Cash and Carrie, Stiff and stiffer Aera and Xennox, and then Lancar which was... enough said he was a lieutenant.

At that point, he began to walk forward towards the office looking at the metallic and army like walls that gave off the utmost obedience vibe, as he let out a soft smile along the way.
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:38 am

Police HQ

"You'll forgive me for not believing you." Lisa commented dryly in response to Raidon saying he wouldn't torture her today. She had a pretty good idea of how this worked, and generally, people didn't talk without going through some kind of torture.

Her eyes widened in shock when Arya was dragged into the room though, and she suddenly strained upwards against the bonds. "Bastard! The deal was me for her!"

She could do nothing but lay there and watch as Arya was cut and tormented, and although she'd seen the same done in the video, this was more real, more final... Being in the same room was entirely different from watching it in some video recording, and Lisa felt like she was going to fall apart inside.

"No..." It was barely a whisper, but she was sure that Raidon heard it.

Turning her eyes up to the chief, she locked them with his, letting him see the depths of her hatred for him. "You're responsible for this. I'll hold you responsible. I never liked you, but I did at least consider you to be a man with honor Raidon. If I can't trust you to keep your word on one count, what's to be gained from trusting you a second time? What reason can you possibly give me to tell you anything?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bunker

Alina had stood by the sink in silence while Kokonoe cleared her plate, but when she gave a rather crude description of the events leading to her arrival, the former commander couldn't help but pay a little more attention. It was too bad that she couldn't have been the one to deck him, but at least someone had...

Her stomach suddenly decided to protest the lack of food she'd put into it since the day before, and Alina found herself glancing towards the table, and the food covering it. There didn't appear to be a plate for her, not that she'd really expected there to be one, but that left her wondering if they intended to starve her. Well, there was at least one of them that had apparently wanted her to live. Pulling away from the counter, Alina stepped around the table and reached down over Jax's shoulder to pluck a biscuit and an orange from his plate. She tossed the former to her other hand and then dipped the later into the portion of gravy on his plate before moving it to her mouth.

At the far end of the table, Keynes regarded her with raised eyebrows before returning his attention to his own plate, and Will was muttering something about all women being bat-**** crazy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snow's Garage

Elizabeth's stride was even as she stepped down the street to Snow's place, but she could feel the unfamiliar weight of the gun against the small of her back. Even now, it seemed to get heavier with each step she took, but she continued onward, looking untroubled. Today, she would bring an end to the one who had ruined her life so many years ago, the man who had made her who she was today...

She'd been dreaming about today for a very long time. So, why couldn't she get rid of this sickening clench in her chest. Was it the shadow of a memory? The only other time in her life that she'd felt like this was on the day her father was killed. Could it be her soul sensing closure on the horizon? Yes, that had to be it...

Taking one last breath of the stale air outside the garage, she stepped inside, not bothering to knock. The bike was on the rack. That was a good sign. Usually, if it was here, Snow was as well.

"Snow? You'd better be around. I'm supposed to debrief you, but I've got things to do today. " She didn't mention that the 'things' in question were killing him and then spending the rest of the evening in her room drinking to her father's memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Genesis Crisis IC - Page 11 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis IC
Page 11 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Next