AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:04 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

James looked pale, Alex rushed towards him, "You alright?" He asked with worrisome look, as James suggested break, Alex nodded. "Sure, James. Take your time."

Then Alex sat some where in the corner where he won't disturb others. Then Rise followed James, Alex was about to tell her to concentrate with her training but he was too late and Rise followed James.

Alex scratched his hair, "Oh well...that's Rise for you...." However he was actually relieved that Rise went to help James as he wasn't sure if he could be any help to James.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Payne wrote:
Praetorate Chambers

"No, I think you underestimate them." Alina responded hotly. "And this won't even be about Legion at that point in time. The uprisings will be everywhere, and if you think that the soldiers will be on our side, you're gravely mistaken. When you threaten their families like that, you've given up all control you had over them. And if you recall, I told you that martial law would be ineffective in the first place. Considering how much good your opinions have done us in this situation so far, I don't think it's a good idea to go through with this."

She glared at Chastenay when he stated the obvious, but there was nothing more to be said. It was clear that she was alone in this, that she was the only one with any kind of conscience in the room...

That didn't help with the bitter sting of self-loathing and defeat that filled her when the High General confirmed their plans though, especially since he designated her to personally oversee the mobilization of the operation.

She barely acknowledged Lecarde's comment as he exited the room, and she almost fell apart when Chastenay told her to do her father proud. What would her father think of her right now? This was his legacy that Legion was ruining, but he had also told her to follow her own ideals, and this operation went against all of those. Was there any way to come out of this without him rolling in his grave?

Her expression blank, Alina got up from her seat and staggered out of the room. She didn't immediately move to her jeep, instead slipping into a private room she used at the palace for war conferences. In the far corner of the room was a white-noise generator that would disable any listening devices in range, and she flipped it on before taking out her com and punching the only preset button she'd never used.

"Jane?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Military Compound

Elizabeth didn't know how she'd made it back to the compound. Actually, she didn't remember much of anything from the evening. All she knew was that she wished she hadn't crushed that cigarette, because she needed another puff of the damn thing. Or maybe something to eat... She hadn't eaten since lunch. Neither of those mattered when she closed the door to her room behind her though. All that mattered was the bed in front of her and getting to it before she came undone.

It was a hopeless situation though. The memories were already fading, leaving behind only the bitter sting of reality. A muffled sob escaped from her lips, and she almost didn't register the sound as coming from herself. It sounded too much like a little girl she'd left behind a long time ago, a little girl who had been too weak to go on.

The first teardrop hit the pillow just before Elizabeth buried her face in it...

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

Rise nodded as James explained how the Mudo spells had affected.

"They creep me out too," she agreed. "I mean who likes being trapped in the dark anyway?"

She could see how it had really bothered him and felt a pang of sympathy.

"I'm deathly afraid of needles," the brunette confessed, laughing. "I'll literally break down and start crying if you bring one at me. It's kind of embarrassing, but everyone has there thing, right?"

Rise smiled disarmingly, hoping it would make him feel better. When he asked about her spell progress, she gave a sigh.

"Well, I definitely think I'm improving. Jax is so hard to keep up with though. I mean he's incredible and battle-hardened and I'm.. well, pretty new to all this," she confessed. "But we have to do all we can, cause who else is going to stand up to Legion and the Army?"

----------------------------

In the kitchen, Jane hummed softly to herself as she moved from dish to dish on the stove, checking for taste and consistency. With all the younger members of Aegis in the training area and Keynes off brooding somewhere, she had the kitchen to herself for the timing being.

Suddenly, the com in her dress alerted her to an incoming transmission. Jane paused, looking around the kitchen. Seeming to think better of it, she slipped from the kitchen and headed to a nearby briefing room. The sender surprised her for a moment, but she quickly regained her poise before accepting the transmission.

"Well, this is a surprise. What can I do for you, Commander?" Jane said, fixing Alina with her usual coquettish smile.

Police HQ

Raidon's expression hardened like stone at Arya's words. After a moment, he released her to drop into her chair, a look of mingled disgust and disappointment on his face.

"I had thought we understood one another," he said quietly. "It seems I was mistaken."

After he'd given her the privilege of a meal and the opportunity to prove her loyalty to Kaddath to lessen or pardon her sentence, she'd thrown all his good will back in his face.

Slowly, Raidon turned and walked back to his chair, pressing a button on the side of the arm rest. Immediately, two poilcemen entered, looking alert.

"Get her out of my sight," the police chief barked, keeping his back to them. Nodding, the men grabbed each of Arya's arms and hauled her out of the chair and to the door. As they did, Raidon turned and fixed Arya with an icy stare

"Let me make something clear," Raidon said, causing the policemen to halt and whirl Arya around to face the chief. "You will be helping to bring your sister in. I was only affording you the opportunity to do it willingly and considerably more pleasantly."

With that, he turned back away, signaling his men to haul her out of the room and back down to the cell block. When they reached Arya's cell, they roughly shoved her inside and locked the door before leaving.

"I take it that it didn't go too well," Darcy commented off-handedly, picking lazily away at a hunk of bread.

Taurus Barracks

Cash and Carrie blinked at Daemond's response before turning to look at each other.

"You sure about that, Daemond?" Cash said, leaning back and raising his eyebrows. "I mean we are rather enticing."

"I think we might be willing to experiment a little, if you're up for it, Pup," Carrie said, smirking. Snickering, the siblings turned to Aera as she asked who was next.

"All right, I'll go," Carrie said, tossing her long blonde hair over her shoulder. "Let's make things interesting and go with dare."

Cash gave a small round of applause as Carrie raised her eyebrows at Aera and Daemond, waiting for her dare.

"This Legion business.. I don't like it," Captain Colt said, musing silently. Lancar had finished his report and stood dutifully waiting as Colt digested the information.

"They keep getting more and more ruthless," he continued, standing and moving over to his window. "And the more ruthless Legion gets, the more ruthless we get."

Lancar looked somewhat troubled at these words.

"The Army might need to be more strict, but we would never stoop to Legion's level," he insisted. Colt sighed and shook his head.

"I wish that were true," the captain said softly, turning away from the window. He walked over to the lieutenant and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Things are going to become more dangerous without and within. Be careful, Lancar," Colt said in a fatherly, caring voice. Lancar was not sure how to take this unusual turn of events, but nodded carefully before leaving the office as Colt watched him leave.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

At first he stared surprised at Rise when she confessed what scared her, but then he couldn't help but laugh. "Needles… wow, who would've thought," he said, sounding much better than before. "I think you're right, everyone has something."

When she smiled at him, he couldn't stop himself from smiling back, but eventually broke eye contact. If he looked at her beautiful face any longer, she would see on his face what he tried to keep away so badly.

"Don't worry so much. I mean look at you, two strains awakening and with so little time to practice," he spoke animated, full of confidence for her. "No one expects you to be perfect, but I'm sure you are doing great."

Actually he would've loved to keep sitting here, talking with Rise while no one disturbed them, but Rise made a valid point about continuing their training. He flashed her another smile and then got up, offering her his hand. "But you're right. We better not slack off, otherwise those Legion goons will get the better of us next time around." He was feeling better now, Rise's presence completely distracting him from the fear that filled him minutes before.

---------------

Once they were back in the training room, James walked up to Alex. "Sorry about that. Your Mudo spell just surprised me and I needed to take a break," he said. "Are you ready for another round?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Police HQ

Raidon released her and Arya slumped back into her seat. Despite feeling shaky, she looked up, long enough to see the disappointment on his face.

She wanted to say something, something that would save the situation, but she had already passed up her chance of saying the right things. Now, there was nothing left to say.

The police officers from outside came in and grabbed her. She wanted to walk on her own like before, but they wouldn't let her. When Raidon spoke again, the ice in his eyes almost made her shiver, but her deep green eyes kept looking at him, showing pain and conflict. If she even blinked once, she would break down. If he said one more word, she would start pleading for her life, for her sisters life. Her resolution was thin and her mask came close to breaking apart. No, she couldn't start crying, she wouldn't. Not in front of him.

Then they hauled her away and pushed her back into her cell. Arya stood with her back to them until they left and then just sat down on the ground, like she had lost all muscle tension. Leaning against the wall, she glanced up when Darcy spoke to her, but pulled her knees tight and hugged them.

"I messed up," she said with a stifling voice, loud enough for him to hear it. "I messed everything up and now my little sister has to pay for it." Her voice was full of emotions and a single tear rolled down her cheek, leaving a streak of salty water.

"I'm the big sister, I'm supposed to protect her, but I can't even do that."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

"Yeah, sure." Said Alex smiling gently, and Alex positioned himself with some distance from James. "When you are ready, James" The moment James signaled that he was ready, Alex was going to clench his fist as soon as possible and let the pillar of light summon in front of Alex, himself. This was to see if He could use pillar of light created from Hama spell as a smokescreen. Alex rushed towards the pillar of light, and passed it through with a flying kick. If it worked like smokescreen, and James did not move from where he was, Alex flying kick would land on James depending on how he reacted to the light.

================================================================================================

Xennox Xylon
-The Library

Xennox typed Aera's full name, soon the information about the tragedy of blacksmith family popped up and the photo of burnt house greeted his lifeless eyes. The article about the death of blacksmith family left him with unexplained anger and sadness. Even though his face didn't show any type of emotions, the inner thoughts of his head was going wild. 'Why am I feeling angry and sad about this?' Thought Xennox as he leaned his back on the chair calmly. Xennox could tell that his body and his emotion remembers about something but the fact that he didn't know what it was, it frustrated him. The emotionless face finally let out short sighing, "what was I hoping to find..." Then something caught his grayish lifeless eyes. "You got to be kidding...." Said Xennox, the picture of young Aera looked like the girl on his dream. That made Xennox looked deeper into the article; the article went As Aera was blind, she was unable to confirm the burnt body of her family members. However, the number of burnt bodies were three, which police concluded that all of her family was killed by the fire....... Xennox's head ached in pain as if it was going to crack, before he could faint due to the sudden severe headache, he shut down the computer. To the cold floor of library, he dropped and a word slipped out from his mouth. "Aera"

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Payne wrote:
Capital

Alina frowned back at Jane, obviously still not in a good mood. "Get back to the capital Jane." She said quietly. "You know I can't give you any details, but considering the locations your job tends to land you in, your safety is probably compromised. This is the first and only warning I can give you."

She started to close the com, but did a double take when she actually looked at Jane. There was a moment of silence where she decided whether or not she really wanted to ask the question stuck in the back of her throat.

"Are you wearing an apron?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bunker

A scream of rage suddenly echoed through the room as Lisa shot past Will, barely missing him with a wide swing of her arm. Her fingers were curled downward like claws, and if she'd clipped him with them like that, it would have left several nasty cuts along his face.

"Shibaboo."

As she twisted to dive at him a second time, chains burst upward from the floor, pulling her to her knees. Eyes glazed over with a red coating, she snarled and pulled against her bonds.

"Maybe that wasn't my best idea..." Will said, frowning at the sight of her like this. She looked like a caged animal trying to claw her way out of her own skin while she screamed in protest of the chains that bound her.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Danny wrote:
Taurus Barracks (Daemond)

"That's enough...." Daemond replied in an irritated tone with him glaring at the annoying duo who was making fun of him until Aera made her comment and Carrie accepted it as a dare. This should be good, Daemond had so many ideas to make those twins pay him back, maybe saying something nice, or maybe degrading to make them seem inferior... There was just so many choices for Daemond to get his revenge.

Still, Aera was the one that asked truth or dare so he would just let her pick the question for now unless she asked him. After all, she went storming out the room the moment that Cash and Carrie showed up for the first time, so she's obviously going to get revenge now. Maybe even, ooo, think up a nickname for themselves. That would be a great idea! Hopefully, she'll go with that.

It was obvious Daemond was planning many plans in his head, as he began to have a light devious grin on his face directed at the twins that would send shivers down a few spines that didn't know Daemond all that better.

Taurus Barracks (Aera)

"Alright, why don't you show me that book you're always drawing in and tell me about it." Aera stated with a curious tone, as she continued to talk but now more emotionless "I've never got a chance to look at it in detail, but I always remember hearing you drawing in it a lot."

The work that Carrie would could be fascinating or show a different side of her, after all, Lancar liked painting a lot so what Carrie did could be very beautiful in her own way. That sounded like a good dare to Aera, and it didn't do anything pointless or trivial that would just be annoying anyways. It may even help their squad in the end from the synergy so ya.

"I guess you want me to say it as a dare...." Aera stated after her short ramble, as she put her hand under her chin quickly thinking of a way to translate her words into such a strange form "I dare you to give me that book and tell me all about it."

After that, Aera removed her hand from under her chin slowly and reached out towards Carrie's direction with her palm facing upwards and waited to receive the notebook.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:16 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

Rise was surprised to hear James speak with such glowing praise about her, making her feel slightly embarrassed but pleased.

"Thanks," the brunette said, smiling as she and James stood up and headed back into the training arena. As James walked over to Alex again, Rise turned to look for Jax when she spotted Lisa and Will, with the former acting like a savage animal.

"What did you do to her?" Rise demanded, hurrying over to Lisa. It was a good thing those magical chains were restraining her, or she might tear Rise apart.

"Mental interference spell.." Rise muttered, biting her lip. "I've never tried to cure that, but.."

Taking a deep breath, she brought her hands together as though praying. She could feel the magical energy flowing through her as a magic circle appeared before her in midair.

"Patra!" she called, releasing the spell. A flash of golden light burst from the circle, washing over Lisa. As it did, the crazed red glow in her eyes faded.

"You all right, Lisa?" the brunette asked, catching Lisa before she could collapse while glowering at Will.

Jane maintained her usual confident smile, though it did seem to harden a bit.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Commander Grey," the high agent said lightly, ignoring the comment about the apron. "I'm on assignment at the moment. You'll have to take up any issues with Commander Chastenay."

There was a pause as she stared back at the redhaired woman, wondering what the sudden urgency was.

"If that's all then.." Jane finished, moving her finger to cut the transmission.

Police HQ

Darcy's mouth twisted into a lopsided grimace.

"That's rough luck, that is," he sighed sympathetically. He walked over to the bars and sat down so he was close to her as he could get. This way, she wouldn't need to talk too loudly.

"Go on, tell me what ails you, Sug- I mean, Lieutenant," Darcy encouraged her, looking attentative.

Raidon sat in silent meditation at the dining table as attendants cleared away Arya's largely untouched meal. They moved swiftly and silently, knowing better than to disturb her.

"If Arya can't plead her case to her sister, we'll just have to make sure this Lisa understands her sister's plight," he thought, confirming in his mind the notion that Arya had brought this on herself.

"Now, how to get in contact with the girl.." the police chief mused.

Taurus Barracks

Cash snickered at the mention of Carrie's book, causing his sister to glower darkly at him.

"Fine," the female twin snapped, retrieving the book and unceremoniously dropping it onto Aera's lap. "Not that a book will do you much good, Bat."

"She lucked out then," Cash snarked, pulling up a bag of popcorn from the side of the sofa and beginning to munch on it. This caused Carrie to grab her brush and hurl it at his head, bouncing off the sofa when he ducked.

"It's my novel about the god of war as she vanquishes her foes in a bloody quest for vengeance," Carrie said, turning to glare moodily at Aera. The pictures showed a very crudely drawn version of Carrie, dressed like some mythical warrior woman as she hacked, slashed, and deboweled various enemies.

"Goddess," Cash corrected exasperatedly, rolling his eyes. "Anyway, our turn. So.. Aera then. Truth or dare?"

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Danny wrote:
Taurus Barracks (Aera)

"Ah cool, I can't wait to read it." Aera stated with a light smile, as she turned the pages slowly even though she couldn't read it at the moment. Though, she didn't get anymore interested due her blindness, so she began to hold the book out in front of her like a shield until she brought the book down and swung a non-existent sword out in front of her.

"Angel eyes..." Aera stated, as she quickly flipped back to the first page and began looking at these drawings that Carrie had put down. At that moment, Aera noticed all drawn images and glanced over them at a hasten speed and intense focus flipping through the pages quickly out of habit to get a look at all the images before her angel eyes would start having negative effects.

The drawings weren't anything like those vivid pictures she read from the various documentaries and educational books, as they always reflected the real world. However, these sketchy and rather strange drawings, while unnecessarily brutal... had a certain flair of their own and probably had an interesting story behind it from what Carrie said. It's not like Area saw any other drawing like these, but it was certainly looking good to her at the moment.

Aera's eyes quickly dulled back into a blind state, as Aera lifted her eyes up to look towards Cash's direction when he asked her the question with a displeased expression. It's not that she minded the actually words, but the moment he asked the question, after all, Aera was still enjoying reading the drawings and didn't want to be bothered at all.... Well, she dared Carrie so she might as well return the favor.

"Dare, I owe Carrie one after she took dare." Aera stated in an emotionless tone, as she waited for Cash to tell her the abomination of a dare that he would end up creating for Aera. Hopefully it isn't anything too bad, but in the end it didn't really matter since she wasn't the one genuinely doing the task anyways.

Taurus Barracks (Daemond)

While this dare wasn't exactly the best, it was hilarious to see Carrie act the way she was. All annoyed and such, it's hard to believe she was the girl that was throwing all those axes at her in the training session a ways back. Though, Cash didn't waste anytime as he quickly asked Aera truth or dare to which she choose dare.

"Are you crazy Aera? How can you pick dare? You don't need to owe them anything!" Daemond whispered to Aera quickly, as he told her in a hastened and concerned tone since he didn't want a repeat of the one time Cash and Carrie first showed up to the squad... and Lancar even said he didn't want anything done that was reckless.

In fact, Daemond's mind was so concerned about Aera that he ended up grabbing her by the right shoulder, and saying it to her face just to get his point across.

---

"Daemond.... Stop, it's okay." Aera stated in an annoyed tone with her slowly placing Carrie's book on the table, as she quickly slipped out of Daemond's grip and out of the chair with a bit of nimble movement she got from all her training. She was now standing on her two feet with her looking down at the probably concerned Daemond. Though, Aera had an idea that Daemond wouldn't try again after she stopped him, so she just sat back down in the chair quickly and ignored

If Cash and Carrie dare Area to do something crazy, she'll just refuse. It's not a big deal, so Daemond was definitely overreacting, And with that said, Aera gestured the twins with a light flick of her rest in their direction to say they could continue with conjuring up a dare.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

James anticipated that Alex would try to use another spell on him and expected the spell circle to appear under him. When it didn't, he threw his plan to jump out of reach over board and waited for Alex to make the next move.

He emerged from the pillar of white, but James couldn't clearly see him as he was surrounded by the bright light. When he saw that Alex's kick was about to land, he defended himself by raising his arms. That intercepted the kick, but instead of taking the full force, he started a roll backwards, redirecting the kick above and away from him. Rolling off, he landed back on his feet, facing Alex, who was now on the other side of him.

"Zio," he said and pushed his hands together, quickly sending a lightning bolt at his opponent.

Police HQ

Arya looked at him. He sounded surprisingly sympathetic and she really wanted to have someone she could confide in. Maybe it would lessen the sadness.

However, she was still aware that he shouldn't trust Darcy. It was hard for her to trust anyone, but even harder if the people weren't in the army. Though with everything that happened today, maybe this had been her real mistake.

Finally she spoke, her voice quiet.

"My sister went to the university. For some reason, she ran away with some friends. And now they are considered fugitives. The Chief of Police demanded I contact my sister, trying to convince her to turn herself in," she hesitated. "Only... we have not laid eyes on each other in over 15 years and our only contact is through letters."

Despite telling Darcy something, she was smart enough not to drop any sensitive information. She was already deep enough in trouble as it was and she did not intend to dig the hole any deeper than it already was. Arya rested her head on her knees, looking hopeless. Raidon's cold eyes appeared in her mind over and over again, the look of disappointment cutting deep.

"I told him I could not do it, but as it turns out, that as the wrong choice in his eyes. Now I disappointed everything I believe in… the army, the job that I love. Yet, I still would never willingly give up my loyalty to them"

She closed her eyes. It seemed now that she had said it out loud, the hopelessness and desperation of her situation was becoming more real. Tears threatened to overflow in her eyes again, but she quickly wiped them with her sleeve, determined not to cry.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Payne wrote:
Capital

Anger crept back into Alina's eyes at the mention of Chastenay, and her lips pulled back in a snarl as she belted out her words. "I won't be taking up any issues with anyone else on the council right now Jane, especially that pompous asshole. Not that it would matter anyway. It seems they're all in league with each other." She suddenly glanced away from the com, as if she'd heard something, but she quickly returned her attention to Jane.

"Look, I owed you one. So, I warned you. The **** is about to hit the fan Jane, and I can't guarantee who is and isn't safe. So, you keep your ass out of trouble."

The signal cut off as Alina severed the connection, and she shoved the com in her pocket before slipping back out of the room and into the hall.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bunker

Will grimaced when Rise stepped in between Lisa and himself, but it was probably a good thing. She was in no condition to keep up this practice, and he had known it for a while now. Actually, he should have asked for a different partner after lunch. Even then, he could tell that his spells were beginning to wear her down in a way that physical harm couldn't.

"I pushed her too far..." Was all he said in reply as Rise tended to Lisa.

The girl in question strained against the bonds, trying to get her hands onto any part of Rise. If she had, things would have gotten very ugly.

After the spell was cast to remove the affliction, Lisa suddenly sagged forward, and Will released her from the chains. Tears streamed down her face, which she buried into Rise's stomach, and Lisa sobbed. She'd wanted to kill them, wanted to kill them all. What kind of monster did that make her? How could they even let her be in the same room with them now?

Fragments of memories bounced around in her mind, like she'd been addled somehow. Considering how many mental interference spells Will had cast on her during the course of the day, that was altogether possible, but in any case, she was done with training. Her mind felt like mush, and her limbs weren't moving the way she wanted them too.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

The moment James blocked his kick and backed away from Alex, Alex, he himself ready for James spell to strike him down. With such anticipation, Alex managed to sprang to his left side; tried his best to avoid lighting strike that sent towards him. However, the lighting strike was quicker than what Alex had in mind and it managed to shock his left leg; little numbness was there, but before the numbness could develop any further he clenched his fist and punched his magic circle. "Mudo!", underneath Alex, magic circle appeared, and swallowed Alex with its darkness; covering Alex from James sight. Alex breathed in deeply and let it out, then as the barrier disappeared, Alex quickly jumped away from his original position. Alex started to feel his left leg again and at that moment Alex clenched his fist with his eyes closed, "Mahama!" The magic circle was created underneath him and his surroundings, if James was not too far off, he would be underneath the circle as well. Soon huge pillar of light burst out; it swallowed Alex and his surrounding that was nearby him. Even with his eyes closed, Alex could feel the presence of his own blinding light. Remembering where James was, Alex rush towards him. Even James wasn't there, Alex would just carry on with what he had in his mind. As he rushed towards James, he ready his fist to clench. The moment the presence of his light spell faded away, Alex would open his tightly closed eyes and clenched his fist with a shout of "Mamudo!" that would appear its magic circle underneath Alex once more. But as the circle was bigger, it would definitely swallow anything that was near by him. If James did not get away far, he would also be swallowed by the darkness created by Alex.

=============================================================================================================================

Xennox Xylon
-Army's Library

Xennox woke up, rubbing his forehead. "That was intense..." he muttered and stood up from where he fainted and sat down on the computer chair once more. Xennox lifeless eyes stared at computer blankly. "Could she really be...?" Xennox couldn't complete his sentence as he couldn't believe that there was a possibility that Aera was his long forgotten sister. However, that was not the only problem. The name he remembered when he woke up from the torn down building was Xeon Lighteater, not Delin Isani. "Dammit....It's more confusing now..." he muttered with frustration; as he was alone he showed an emotion he usually did not.

The more he tries to learn about his past, it confused him more. Something had to be done, however, Xennox inner voice screamed, 'But what?'

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

Jane arched her delicate brows in response to Alina's angry snarl and curt response. The commander's attitude was most unusual; something was clearly agitating her, and those cryptic words did nothing to assure the agent as the com link was broken off.

"What have the Praetorate been up to..?" Jane murmured, staring down at the com. Well, she didn't have the most vast network of sources for nothing..

Rise was taken aback at how shaken Lisa seemed to be from Will's spell. She put a consoling arm around the girl, brushing her fair gently with combing motions to soothe her nerves.

"Hey, it's all right," the brunette reassured her in a calming voice. "That Balzac spell does some really nasty things to you. I remember when the Black Rider used it on me. I even tried to attack Jax, and he's-"

She cut herself off, blushing slightly, at the sight of Jax walking over toward them.

"Everything all right?" he asked, looking first at the two girls on the floor before casting a glance at Will.

"Yeah, it's okay," Rise replied, helping Lisa up. "I'm going to take her to the kitchen. I think she's had enough for now."

Jax agreed with that assessment. Lisa didn't appear too well at all; it wasn't pleasant to be physically assaulted by spells, but having your mind assaulted was far worse.

"I think we should all break for dinner," he said, signaling to the others to finish up their sessions, before he followed after Rise and Lisa, the former of which supported the latter until they had reached a chair.

"Hey, where's Jane?" Rise wondered, looking around. Jax, whose attention had been on the enticing smell he'd picked up when they entered, only just realized the absence of their chef.

"Sorry, I hope you weren't waiting long," said Jane, suddenly appearing in the doorway. Rise shook her head, smiling, as she took a seat next to Lisa.

"Where were you? Sneaking off to see someone?" Rise teased, implying that she and Keynes had been having some secretive rendezvous. Jane gave a light laugh before turning off the stove and bringing the food to the table.

"Not quite. But I'll wait for the others to arrive. It's something you all need to hear," the high agent responded. Though her face was calm and her lips fixed in that perfectly tantalizing smile, her words were unusually grave. Jax began to get a bad feeling in his stomach about what was to come.

Police HQ

Darcy listened patiently as Arya let out her troubles, silently picking at his teeth with a small bit of wood he produced from his pocket.

"Bloodsuckers, the whole lot of 'em," he said darkly, tossing away the pick when he'd finished. "They want everything from you while giving nothing in return. Some government."

Although Darcy knew as well as Arya that they were being monitored, he didn't much care who knew what he was saying. Acting innocent now wouldn't save him anyway; besides, sucking up had never been his style.

"Well, it's small comfort, but you did the right thing," Darcy said, nodding. "Still, you have to know that's not going to stop them. If they want to use you as bait for your sister, they'll use you: willingly or unwillingly."

He was supposed to be comforting her at this point, but he was always someone who preferred to look the cold, hard facts straight in the face.

"Well, screw them anyway. Your sister seems to be a gutsy girl. Hopefully she'll keep giving them hell. I'm sure the fact that someone's managing to evade the good chief is driving him batty," he laughed, waving up at the ceiling in hopes that a camera was transmitting his every word to Raidon.

Taurus Barracks

The twins exchanged looks at Aera's foolish choice of dare. And while Daemond and Aera argued, they silently communicated their options for what to ask the blind ensign. When Aera was finally ready, Cash smirked quite wickedly at her.

"All right, Bat, a dare it is," he said, leaning back against the sofa. "So, here it is. You have to take a picture of yourself in your lingerie and leave it on Specs' bed."

Carrie let out an unfeminine bark of laughter and slapped her leg as she watched Aera's reaction. Just then, the door slid open to reveal the other glasses-wearing member of the squad, beaming at them.

"I sense a game of truth or dare," Sasha declared, inviting herself in. "I'm in!"

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

Alex was full of surprises, when he suddenly used a Mudo spell on himself. James pushed his hands together, ready to use a spell once he reappeared, but when he did, light erupted around both of them.

A half grin appeared on James' face and he closed his eyes to avoid most of the light. "Zionga," he called and a surge of electricity ran along the ground where he guessed Alex would be.

He could hear Alex rushing forward and took a few steps to the side to avoid a collision. Still keeping his eyes closed, he waited for Alex to stop and then pushed his hands together again. "Mazio," and five lightning bolts surged towards Alex, crackling through the air.

The call for his second call sounded through the room at the same time as Alex called for another Mamudo spell. James swallowed, bracing himself for the darkness. He didn't move, concentrating on taking deep breaths. Suddenly it didn't matter anymore if Alex was going to attack him physically or not. He just wanted to survive this darkness.

Thankfully the spell faded eventually.

"Nice. That's a pretty neat tactic," he said to Alex after a few seconds. He wasn't as shaken up by this darkness spell as before, but he could still feel his heart hammer away and thin layer of sweat on his forehead.

James' attention was drawn to the others, listening to what happened. "Let's take a break for dinner too, alright?" he asked Alex. "I'm starving."

Together they walked into the kitchen where Jane had prepared another meal. For some reason though, she seemed to be in a darker mood than usual.

Police HQ

"I hope you are right about that last part," she said gravely. "The last thing I want, is for her to be hurt because of me."

She was afraid for Lisa, who kept playing this dangerous game of avoiding apprehension. I hope you have a good reason, dear sister, she thought.

Darcy's words had done nothing to lessen her distress, instead now she worried even more, hoping there would be some way to avoid the worst. However, deep down she knew it was probably hopeless.

"I still believe the government had no other choice. They have to follow the rules just as everyone else does. I just wish there would be another way."

Arya sighed, her emotional turmoil wearing her down. She couldn't stop thinking about Lisa. Where was she? Was she safe? Why did she run?

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Payne wrote:
Bunker

Lisa's sobs seemed to slowly subside under Rise's soft musings, and although she continued to lean on the girl as they made their way into the kitchen, she was starting to get her bearings back by the time she sat down. "Thanks Rise." She said with a forced smile, and she gave the girl's hand a squeeze before letting it go. "I'll be alright after I've had a few minutes to get my thoughts back together." Okay, maybe a few minutes was a bit of an understatement, but she had every intention of being back on her game by morning.

"Don't be so hard on yourself." Will's voice came from the doorway, where he was watching the two of them thoughtfully. "You took enough mental abuse today to break most people. The fact that it took you this long to give in speaks great measures about you."

Lisa's eyes had to be about twice as wide as they should be, and she looked at Rise, silently asking if the other girl had just heard the same thing. It was strange for Will to speak very much at all, but giving deadpan compliments? That was unheard of...

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:37 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

The voice of James had alerted Alex to perform zig zac maneuver to avoid the straight headed electric current that was about to zap Alex legs, but as he was blind, he could not avoid it entirely. Short electric current climbed Alex legs, tackling his nerves; however, it did not stop Alex as he was already in full momentum and as his senses were still partially numb due to his own Mudo spell.

As he cast another Mamudo spell, James fired another of his own spell. The impenetrable dark barrier of his Mamudo spell luckily swallowed him first which prevented James lighting bolt reaching his target.

As the darkness faded, James complimented. Alex gave warm smile to James, "You were amazing with your spell as well, James." Alex complemented him back, however, even though James compliment made him happy, Alex inner voice complained about his own performance. 'That's was bad performance, Alex...' Alex then nodded as James suggested for break and have some dinner, "Yeah, break sounds good enough."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:38 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

"You'll be fine, Lisa," Rise assured the other girl as they sat down. Well, at least Lisa didn't see to be on the verge of a breakdown anymore, even if she was far from okay. Just then, Will entered after them, giving a deadpan compliment to his sparring partner. Lisa seemed surprised by it, but Rise just folded her arms and gave Will a withering look.

"Yeah, Will, that'll just make the trauma go away," she said sarcastically. Jax just shook his head and began to serve himself as the others filed in. Once they'd all seated themselves, Jane, who had been sitting quietly waiting for them, cleared her throat.

"You should all know that I've just discovered something," the high agent said seriously. "It seems that in response to the Black Rider's move on the water treatment facility, the Praetorate has decided to respond by sending out the airship fleets to bomb towns with suspected Legion affiliation."

Jax's chair scraped as he jumped to his feet, hands gripping at the edge of the table.

"What? How can they do that?" he demanded, turning quite pale at the prospect of what he was hearing. Rise simply froze in her seat, staring wide-eyed at the agent.

"Jane.. are you sure?" she asked in a quivering voice. Jane gave a small nod, turning her eyes downward.

"We'll be safe here in the bunker. It's bomb proof. But I thought you deserved to know," she said, casting a glance toward Keynes.

Police HQ

Darcy snorted incredulously at Arya's words. It was difficult to fathom how she could still be defending the Army after all that had happened.

"Ever consider that it's because of the Army and their rules that your sister ran away?" he asked her, standing up and walking back over to his bed. "Most people would do the same nowadays if they had the guts to."

Flopping back on his bed, Darcy kicked off his shoes and let out a sigh.

"Get some sleep, Sugar. You're going to need it," he said before rolling over.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

James had just sat down when Jane told them the news. For a second he felt frozen, unable to even move a muscle if his life depended on it. He didn't want to believe that the army would really move to such actions.

After the initial shock second, he stood up too, sounding angry. "Are you serious? What are they thinking! No, they can't do this. They just can't be serious!" he felt rage boil up inside him and took a deep breath. "I can't believe this. I mean I knew they were capable of many horrible things, but this?!" James shook his head. "This is crossing the line."

James sat back down and stared on his plate. He didn't really feel like eating anymore, his thoughts wandering to the region with the most Legion affilitations. He knew people there, good people that had worked for him. And now most of them were going to die because the army suspected affilitaions with the Legion. It was a ridiculous assumption.

"Is there a way to stop it? Or maybe we can warn the people?" he had that sound in his voice that people get when they know something is hopeless, yet they refuse to sit there and do nothing.

Police HQ

"Maybe," she replied. "Or maybe not. She never told me about her reasons and I would rather not make assumptions."

She nodded when Darcy told her to go to sleep, but made no move to stand up. It was going to be quite a while until she could finally move from her position on the floor to lay on the bed. And even then, going to sleep was very difficult. Her thoughts kept returning to the conversation with Raidon earlier.

Eventually, however, Arya fell asleep, exhausted from the events of the day.

Snow's Garage

Snow was sitting outside on that pavement next to the entrance for his garage. He was smoking, the glimmering of the cigarette the only thing that gave off light in the area. There were no street lights and in the surrounding buildings most lights had turned off a while ago when their occupants went to sleep.

It was one of those nights, where you could see an endless number of stars in the sky and he gazed up. Earlier, when it had gotten dark, he tried going to sleep, but woke up again in the middle of the night. Something was off. It was like he was missing something without being able to pinpoint what it was. A few minutes later he had decided to go downstairs.

The cool night air surrounded him and he kept thinking of tomorrow. He was going to walk right into the Lion's den, hell he even had an invitaiton. It was going to be difficult for him, but possible.

His cigarette smouldered one more time and then he crushed it on the pavement. His hand reached automatically for another one, but then he stopped. This was already his second pack today and Lizzy's advice ran through his head. Snow sighed and put the pack of cigarettes in his pocket. Who would've known that a woman could affect him so much.

"Oh, to hell with it," Snow stood up and walked back upstairs into his bedroom, trying to find a way to go back to sleep.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:40 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker

-Alexander Dranos

The news about what army was going to do made Alex clenched his fist, thankfully, before his magic circle could appear he released it. "We have to stop it." said Alex, his voice was cold yet vibrating; he was trying to control the anger that circulated.

"We have to disable the airship to buy some time for citizens of kaddath to escape safely from the attack." Alex knew his idea sound crazy, but that was the only way he could come up with. "Jane, do you know how many airships will be lunched and from where they would be lunched? To blow up cities, it will take some time for them to load enough of explosives. If your information is hot, the airships would still be preparing some of the explosives... Unless, of course... one of their commander already prepared the airships to do his or her bidding."

Alex frowned, he could feel his hatred of army boiling inside him. "We also need to find their targets; we have to try our best to save many citizens of Kaddath as possible... We have to spread this news to the cities that lost their faith in army first, the cities that would believe our words easily." Alex was not trying to give orders to his friends nor he was trying to act in some manner that he had the situation under control. However, his heart and his head were telling him something had to be done. Something had to be done quick if they wanted prevent idiotic massacre that army was going to commit. "Sorry, if I sounded irrational or thoughtless.... how about you guys, what do you think we should do?" He asked others, hoping some could improve what Alex said or suggest another alternative solution to prevent it.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Payne wrote:
Bunker

Will twisted his head away from the girls, trying to hide the annoyance on his face. "I was only trying to help..."

Lisa let out a pained laugh and let her forehead drop to the table. "I think hearing Will give me a compliment might have traumatized me more than all those nasty spells." She said teasingly. "It feels like everything I knew about the world suddenly flipped on its head. How will I ever get things straightened back out again?"

He turned back towards them with a grimace. Clearly, he didn't approve of being the brunt of the joke, even if he'd earned it. His mood seemed to change when Jane gave her news though. Instead of annoyed, he looked shocked. Of course he'd known that the army wasn't good, but he'd never expected them to turn on their own citizens.

Lisa just looked pale. She'd raised her head from the table to stare and Jane, and judging from the way she kept swallowing, she was probably trying not to puke. To think her sister was a part of this same army... Arya... Do you know about this? Are you involved?

Keynes had remained silent while the rest spoke, but he cleared his throat to cut off James and Alex before they could work themselves up too much. "Warning the people isn't an option. A mass panic is the last thing we want, and that's exactly what we'd get. If we can deal with the problem directly, it's better to handle it that way." He pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a long drag.

"I'd say security will be tight, but I know a lot of the military facilities like the back of my hand, and the reason I was gone all day was because I was acquiring us some transportation. We've got a jeep and two motorcycles in the garage. That should be enough to move the lot of us, although we'll have to double up on the bikes."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Danny wrote:
Squad Lounge (Aera)

The thought of doing something so degrading hit Aera like a ton of brick, as her mind immediately jumped to "Refuse it!", but for some odd reason Aera stood her ground. Her mind stayed strong and still despite the dare that was sent her way, and everything in her body seemed to fill with unknown conviction that she couldn't explain.

"Okay, I'll do it, but not here obviously." Aera stated with an emotionless reply, as her fist tensed under the table she was sitting at that no one could see unless they purposely gazed under the table. Still, Aera found all this tension becoming very light and same with herself, as she jumped in the air the moment Sasha made a sudden comment from behind her with Aera letting out a very light gasp.

Her mind immediately lit up with heat the moment she heard Sasha one of the most 'open' of the group behind her after such a comment. Aera covered her face with her arms for a brief moment fearing that her face would end up being bright red, but removed her arms when she realized it would be like that until she got out of here.

"Perfect, you can take my place till I complete my dare." Aera stated in a hastened fashion, as she quickly got out and pulled the chair out for Sasha to sit down with Aera quickly the room and leaving for her barracks to do something she never thought she would do... in her life... Ever.

Squad Lounge (Daemond)

"You've got to be kidding me..." Daemond stated in a slow and low voice, as he glared at the two snickering twins in front of him with an expression of malice on his face. Aera purposely made the dare a lot better then it could of been when they had to dare Carrie, so these twins had no sense of kindness did they? Even if it was just the naive kindness Aera had, or something like that since Daemond couldn't see Aera being that naive for some reason.

Daemond face filled with even more shock the moment Aera accepted the dare for some reason.. this was insane, there's no way Aera should be doing this. Her and Lancar always seemed so close and doing this could ruin their relationship for quite some time, but apparently this was a mission for Aera now since she seemed duty set in some bad habit from how easily she accepted the dare.

"Come on you two, that dare was just...." Daemond stated, as he slammed his fist on the table that caused the table to wobble for a few seconds until he was interrupted by Sasha. It's weird, Daemond could actually picture her eyes glaring behind him like some kind of devious cat, and it was frightening as hell when she said that that completely made him completely lose his necessary momentum.

Well, whatever... Daemond had an idea, so he'll just have to stay quiet for now. Still, it was a question of who would get the next dare... hmm he's got an idea for some good revenge on these stupid twins.

"Well Sasha since you decided to join, how about you start by asking Cash here truth or dare since he hasn't gone yet." Daemond stated turning to Sasha with a kind and weird smile, as he waited for how she would respond.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:43 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

"Keynes is right," Jax said, taking a deep breath before sitting down. "We have to cut it off at the source."

Jane was quiet as she listened to Keynes, reserving any judgment on the matter.

"You really think you can get us in?" Rise asked, looking both impressed and worried. "But where are we going exactly?"

"Palemare Airship Foundary," Jane said, still focused on Keynes. "That's where the airships will be stationed. But Keynes.. this isn't like with the water treatment plant. They'll be expecting resistance. I'm sure I don't have to remind you how dangerous this will be."

Rise and Jax exchanged looks across the table before glancing at Jane and Keynes in turn.

"Well, we have to do something," Jax said, gripping the silk ribbon in his pocket tightly. "I won't let anyone else be killed by this conflict if I can help it."

Rise nodded, though the idea of going out and placing all their lives on the line once more began to bring the familiar fear back.

"This is more than just about you," she told herself, forcibly calming her nerves. "The Army has to be stopped."

Squad Lounge

Cash and Carrie watched Aera go with malicious smirks before turning their attention back to Daemond and Sasha.

Wait, what was her dare?" Sasha asked, looking curious.

"Nevermind that," Cash said, waving the question off. "I'll take dare."

Not wanting to be one-upped by Carrie or Aera, Cash went with the only real choice available. Sasha looked pleased and reclined back in the sofa to mull over the ideas in her head. Finally, the analyst snapped her fingers and grinned.

"I dare you to be nice the whole day tomorrow," she said gleefully. Cash stared at her, taken aback at the unusual choice of dare. There was nothing for it but to accept, however.

"Fine," Cash said sulkily. "Anyway, I'm turning in."

As he got up to leave, Carrie yawned, shrugged, and followed after him.

"Well, that should keep him busy," Sasha laughed, giving Daemond a peace sign.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

James looked up when Keynes cleared his throat and realized his hands were clenched into fists. Nodding, he sat back down and opened his hands. If he didn't cool down a bit, he wouldn't be able to think straight. And that's what they needed now. Plans and ideas.

"The Airship Factory, that's just south of Caltha. We passed it on our way to the mountain region," James said, sounding much calmer now. In his head he calculated how long it would take them. "Assuming they initiate their strike immediately, we don't have much time to waste."

"But what do we do, once we get in? Disabling every airship on its own sounds like it would take way too long, especially if they expect resistance," he wrapped a strand of hair around his finger while thinking, weighing the options. "I'm not sure if they still have a Master Control System. Well, whatever it is, we definitely need to stop them. Killing innocent people for the sake of making a point to the Legion...that's just an egotistical and short-sighted plan."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos"

"Can we cut off the power supply?" suggested Alex, if destroying the airship was hectic, the best way to disable military transports and war machines was to interfere with their source of power. "I mean if we make the fuel unusable, that would delay the massacre or otherwise we have to destroy the facility completely." Alex eyes drifted little, ".... If we want to destroy the facility, we need more fire power. We need explosives. Or use their weapons of destruction to our advantage..." Alex, however, didn't like the idea of destroying entire facility. The people who worked there would suffer too, even they mange to get out of facility, it would be equivalent to destroying their job. Alex could feel his muscle tensed as he suggested his idea, and he could feel the cold sweat on his back. "Of course, we have to get the people to safety before we destroy the facility. But.." Alex sighed, "Even I suggested it. I prefer there was a way to interfere with power source of airships, like fuels or breaking the engines. Keeping it to minimum level of casualties. What is the difference between us and the army if we destroy to protect? We have to focus on how to protect the people of Kaddath, we should not forget that people who works in that station, are also people of Kaddath. People who needs protection." Alex sighed; Alex knew that he cannot possibly protect everyone, but he did not want to be like Army and Legion. "There got to be a way..." muttered Alex.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Payne wrote:
Bunker

Keynes blew out another long puff of smoke after the others had finished. He looked like a man who had a lot on his mind, and not much of it was pleasant. "I know that you all want to preserve the peace, but I can't approve of taking you all into this unless you're resolved to do what has to be done. If that means taking lives, then I need to know that anyone with me is capable of it."

Lisa seemed to grow even more pale, but she was at least sitting up straight again. Taking a life was something she'd often wondered if she was capable of, but the more she looked into it, the more she thought that she didn't really want to find out.

Will simply let out a growl of disgust, as if he was annoyed by Keynes' questioning of his resolve. Then again, he seemed like the least likely of the group to have trouble with taking lives. So, it wasn't a far stretch to think he could do it.

While his statement was sinking in, Keynes took another long drag of his cigarette, and then he crushed it into the tray he'd been using to hold the ashes. "I suggest all of you think it over and get some sleep. Those of you that have found your resolve can leave with me in the morning. Be in the garage at 0400."

He turned to Jane, who was sitting a few chairs down. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to give me some information on the current postings in the facility would you? I'm familiar with the layout, but the schedule is sure to have changed since I was there last."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next