Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Noin wrote:
Snow's Garage

Snow raised his eyebrows at her vehement refusal. Quietly, he took the motorcycle down from the rack and pushed it towards the entrance.

"C'mon, don't be such a puss, girl. It'll be fun," he said and looked at her. She looked a little freaked out alright. "So what? No one will ask you for a license."

Snow put the key in the ignition and patted the front seat. "I don't have a lot of patience. You're the one who wanted to come with, but you're not coming if you don't have any means to escape should things get messy," he kept all positive emotion out of his voice and sounded rather husky and brusque.

"Now get on the damn bike, missy," he said and took another pull on his cigarette, puffing grey smoke into the air.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Payne wrote:
Snow's Garage

For once, Elizabeth didn't rise to the bait in Snow's words. She took a step back, and then another, until her shoulders were pressed to the garage wall. Her head shook in denial, eyes still wide. "No way am I getting on that rolling deathtrap. Riding on the back was bad enough, but having to maneuver it myself? No fucking way..."

Her fear was very obvious at this point, and Elizabeth cursed herself for letting it take control, but she just couldn't handle this. Under no circumstances did she intend to get on the front seat of that bike, and any argument he presented at this point was falling on deaf ears. There were too many bad memories associated with vehicles.

-------------------------------------------------------

Praetorate Chambers

Alina felt rage bubble up inside of her at Chastenay's dry tone, and for the first time since joining the council, she didn't force it back down. Instead, she embraced it, held onto it, let it fuel her. God knows she needed something to hold onto right now with the way things had been going.

Despite being in the presence of the others, she let the waves of cold that had normally been kept within the depths of her eyes flow out from her body. The effects were instantaneous, coating the marble floors with a thin layer of frost and causing the temperature in the room to drop several degrees.

She stalked, there was no other word for it, in Chastenay's direction, completely ignoring the others. Her hand went immediately to the collar of his shirt, and she pulled him up in his seat so that their faces were only inches apart. "I'm tired of taking flack from you Chastenay. When you actually get off your ass and out of the capital for a change, when you actually succeed in carrying out a mission in the field, then you can complain about my methods. Until then? Piss off. My father was an equal member of this council, not one of your subbordinates, and when I joined, it was his position that was offered. I don't take orders from you. That's the General's job."

Although the temperature had dropped in the rest of the room, it had become completely fridged where Alina herself stood, and the mixture of rage and distaste in her eyes was obvious. She wanted him to see it, wanted him to know what kind of fire he was playing with every time he prodded her.

As if completely forgetting about his existence, Alina let his collar go and moved to her own seat. The temperature in the room would take a few minutes to return to normal, but she'd regained her usual composure.

"My apologies to the rest of the council." She said calmly. "I'll try to refrain from dealing with personal affairs within the chambers from here on."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Noin wrote:
Snow's Garage

Instead of trying to prove him wrong, Lizzy suddenly retreated and even took a few steps back. Snow pulled on his cigarette, watching her. The fear could be seen plainly on her face, her pretty eyes wide with shock.

For a moment, he almost felt sorry for her. Being terrified of something could completely alter one's behavior. At least he found out beforehand and not after. Maybe there was still a chance to fix it before tomorrow.

Instead of trying to bait her more, Snow exhaled the last breath of smoke and crushed the cigarette butt under his heel and then slowly approached her.

"Calm down" he said, no hostility or teasing in his voice. "What are you so afraid of?"

He paused and looked into her eyes, resisting the urge to touch her to give her comfort. He was painfully aware how she reacted to him coming close before. "Take a deep breath. I'll be sitting right behind you. You really think I would let anything happen?"to you, he completed the sentence in his thoughts, aware that it was unwise to add it. His voice actually sounded calming for once.

"Trust me, there's no way around it," he said. "So…please." He hated this, he hated having to ask for anything and he hated having to ask her. He just wanted to be left alone to deal with the rest of his life, but instead she had to come along to make it difficult.

At the same time, this girl in front of him had probably saved his life, unasked for too, and feeling of owing anybody was weighing down on him. So he would at least try to give her something back. Therefore he patiently took the lighter and the quite empty pack of cigarettes from his pocket and lit another one while he waited for her to calm down.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

Alex legs sprang like a spring allowing himself to somersault backwards, trying to avoid scattered lighting strikes that was aimed where he was along with his right and left. The moment strike was over, Alex knew well that his spell was about to be over as well, and let one of his fist clenched, allowing himself to make another magic circle appear before him. "HAMA!" said Alex as he punched. The white circle appeared right below James again as the dark barrier itself warded off, blasting pillar of light was fired from the magic circle. It tried to blind anything that was within the magic circle.

Alex groaned little as he felt little jolt in his legs, it looked like he did not manage to avoid completely. However, Alex was more prepared than before. As he now knew how James conjures his spell, Alex looked for opportunity as he tries to close his gap with James.

==========================================================================================

Xennox Xylon
-Taurus Barracks

As Xennox about to enter the lunge, he heard Daemond's calling out to his name, which caught Xennox with surprise. He hesitated, 'should I enter or not?' then the moment Daemond mentioning about winning the game of truth and dare; it led Xennox to settle down in his bed once more. "Childish..." muttered Xennox, to himself. As he had no actual memories of his own past, truth and dare was his least favorite game to participate; he had to fabricate his past, which he could not remember, and that was tiring thing to do. Matter of fact, he couldn't remember what was the story he used when he was in the other squad. Xennox sighed and looked at the window, "I will leave when their attention is away from their surroundings." being stealthy is something that Xennox was good at, and he listened carefully what was going on out there to find the right moment to escape. "I hate situation like this..." he complained softly so that no one from the outside could hear it.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Prisma wrote:
Praetorate Chambers

Chastenay smirked as he saw the rage bubbling beneath the surface of Alina's exterior. It was all the more amusing because he knew there wasn't anything she could-

Suddenly, the temperature in the room dropped dramatically. As a shiver ran down Chastenay's spine, he realized that the other commander was stalking toward him like some kind of lioness. Before the elder man could react, she'd grabbed him by the collar, yanking him forward from his chair. In her furious rant, the temperature continued to decrease until he could feel frost forming on his hair and beard.

Piss off? How dare she! Chastenay gave an indignat snarl before Alina released him, causing him to drop into his chair, hitting the back of his seat hard. The Terra Firma commander promptly apologized and returned to her seat as though nothing had happened, though the High General's look of restrained amusement, the rise of Lecarde's eyebrows on his otherwise impassive face, and Valkenheiyn's amused snort from the comm display showed that it had indeed not gone overlooked.

"Now then, if we're quite through," Adalia said, standing. "We're here to discuss the repercussions of the Black Rider's campaign. It is my belief that we can no longer remain passive about Legion's movements. Something must be done."

Lecarde nodded and stood as the High General took his seat once more.

"My esteemed commanders," he said politely, "As the High General so wisely said, we can no longer avoid taking action against Legion. There must be consequences, or the people will perceive us as weak. They must be made to understand that this will not be tolerated."

Silence hung over the chamber as everyone waited for Lecarde's proposal. Even Chastenay, who was looking considerably disgruntled, seemed to be somewhat curious as to where this was going.

"A message must be given," the Ignus Imperius commander continued softly. "I propose we send out the airship fleet and bomb all cities known to have Legion affiliation or leanings. They'll think twice about rallying behind these anarchists in the future."

An even thicker silence now followed. Chastenay was staring in disbelief at the proposal, and even Valkenheiyn had looked up from his rope, blinking at the young commander in surprise.

"Is that.. wise?" Chastenay finally said, brows furrowed. "A rather rash move, I think."

His eyes drifted against his will to Alina, knowing she would have something to say about this.

----------------------------

Police HQ - Chief Dining Hall

Raidon watched Arya's obvious hesitation at dining under the circumstances. He was beginning to find it a bit irksome. She promptly managed to refuse his invitation, not understanding exactly how privileged she was to be here at all. The police chief didn't generally invite criminals to dine with him.

"I didn't ask if you felt like eating," he growled. "I told you to eat. If you're smart, you'll take whatever you can get now. I can't guarantee that's going to last. And then you'll be wishing you had a banquet in front of you to dine on. Now, eat."

He practically barked out the last words before slowly leaning back in his chair. He waited until she'd taken food onto her plate and begun to eat before speaking.

"I don't believe you're a Legion supporter or an anarchist, Lieutenant Tarsos," Raidon said in a low voice, watching her with his cold grey eyes. "You just happened to let your emotions and notions of family cloud your judgment, correct?"

----------------------------

Taurus Barracks - Squad Lounge

The twins grinned wickedly as Daemond so foolishly accepted their proposal, even managing to drag Aera into it. What Daemond failed to realize was that this game only had risk if you had shame.

"All right, looks like you're up then, Pup," Cash said, smirking. He turned to his sister and inclined his head in Daemond's direction.

"Want to do the honors, sis?" he asked, to which Carrie giggled.

"I would be honored," she replied, playing with her hair as she pondered Daemond. "So, Pup, truth or dare?"

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

"Not bad at all," he commented with a grin. When he saw, Alex was about to cast another spell, he immediately dove to the side and rolled off, using his momentum to land on his feet again.

As predicted, Alex used a Hama spell, but it missed James and so he was only slightly affected by the bright light that rose up next to him. "Let's see how you deal with this."

Taking a second to glance around, he noticed that Alex tried to come closer. He was fast, closing the gap quickly. James pushed his hands together. "Mazionga," he called out and a ring appeared around him, crackling with static electricity. It would take a few more seconds before the lightning was charged up enough to begin shocking any nearby targets and James hoped that it was quick enough to stop Alex's advance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Police HQ

Arya almost jumped in her seat at his barked order. "Understood, Sir," she said and began to put some of the food on her plate. She started eating, but was too distracted to even know what it was she tasted. A little bit of her hope returned when he spoke again. However, it did not lessen her feeling of shame and guilt of having disappointed those she worked for.

Arya bit her lip and forced herself to take another bite. Even though, she was reluctant to eat and aware that Raidon was watching her every move, the natural grace she possessed shined through even in a desperate situation like this.

Finally, when he spoke again, his voice much calmer now, she looked up. Her eyes were still wide and confused. "H- How could you even have considered that at all?" she asked back, sounding disappointed that everything she'd done seemed to count for nothing anymore. "There is no way, I would ever support the likes of that. I love this country and I gave everything to the army, trying to do my part for keeping the peace, Sir," her voice became more passionate as she continued and she forced herself to look into his grey eyes, even though the coldness in them was making her increasingly uncomfortable.

She went quiet for a few seconds, thinking about the second part. How did he even get the letters? How did he find out? Was there even any proof or did he keep speculating? No, he was too smart for that. She wanted to ask about it, but was afraid what the answers would be.

"Before I joined the army, I had forgotten what it felt like to have a family," she admitted quietly, a hint of sadness in her voice. "The only one left from my old life is my sister, Sir."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

"Tsk" Alex clicked his tongue as he saw his Hama spell missing its target and the moment James put up his hand Alex was ready to avoid the lighting strikes that was going to be sent out from his palm.

However, to his surprise, there was no lighting strike, but he could feel that his instinct calling out to him he had to get away from James. 'But!', he wanted to protest against it, however, his instinct acted faster than he could come up with one. Alex body changed his direction, leading Alex away from James, soon Alex saw the electric current surrounding James.

One Second late, Alex would have caught himself in that current; cold sweat dropped from his face. "Whoo, James, you almost got me there." Alex complimented with a carefree grin, but it was the moment Alex had been waiting for as well, the stable enemy. Clenching his fist, magic circle appeared and punched with a shout "Mahama!" the large circle appeared below James, ready to blast its pillar of light with intention to blind James.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Payne wrote:
Snow's Garage

Elizabeth forced herself to try and breathe more naturally. Her heart rate was elevated, and she could feel the sweat on her palms. Having Snow tell her to calm down was actually more of a slap in the face than anything else. To think she'd lost her composure in front of him... What else could she let slip if she wasn't thinking straight like right now? No, she couldn't let him know about her revenge, not yet. He'd only know when it was already too late for him to save himself.

Elizabeth closed her eyes for a moment, concentrating on the next inhale. She savored it, held it, and then slowly let the breath go. This wasn't the time to be freaking out. He'd said she wasn't coming along if she didn't cooperate, and his reasoning wasn't stupid, although for some reason it bothered her to think he would tell her to leave without him. She hadn't ever left someone behind in the field, and she had no intention of doing so now.

"It's nothing..." She finally said weakly. It was obviously a lie, but she didn't want to talk about her fears, especially with him. "I'll be alright in a minute."

She sagged into the wall, letting her entire body go slack, aside from her knees, which were propping her up. Now wasn't the time to be losing composure...

Her eyes drifted to the motorcycle again, and she swallowed the bile that was working its way up her throat. There was no way in hell she was gonna be sick over this.

"Alright, let's get this over with..." She tried to lace some steel into her voice, but it still sounded more timid than she wanted. Yeah, get it over with, preferably before she lost her nerve. Or her lunch...

She approached the bike with surprisingly steady steps and slipped onto it where Snow had indicated for her to sit, but then she just sat there, not quite sure what to do next. "Um... What exactly am I supposed to do?"

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

"Yeah, almost. You've got awesome reaction time," James replied and took a stance again, facing Alex. It was Alex's move again and he tried to be ready. Unsure of what spell would come next, he wagered that it was a spell from his Mudo strain.

It took him by surprise when light suddenly blasted around him when Alex cast his spell. Everything went bright and even though he closed his eyes, the brightness wouldn't let up.

Aware that he stood there like a lamb for slaughter, with no idea where Alex was, he tried to think quickly of a counter measure. He pushed his hands together and a spell circle appeared.

"Lightning Surf."

Static electricity collected under his feet and with a small tilt, James rose in the air about 6 or 7 feet high. Blinded as he was, it was hard to keep the balance, but as the brightness lessened and he regained his sight, he also became more stable in the air.

"Good job, that was pretty close," he said, rubbing his eyes. "Those Hama spells are just deadly for the eyes."

Once he could see again, he dispelled the lightning board and landed lightly on the ground.

Snow's Garage

"Atta girl," he praised her in a mock voice and blew smoke in the air. Lizzy had finally calmed down and sat down on the bike. Snow stepped up to her and indicated the same things as before, explaining how to start the bike.

Putting the cigarette between his lips, he mounted the motorcycle behind Lizzy. The bike's suspensions sagged down much more than when Lizzy had sat down. Snow placed his feet on the ground to hold the bike upright and put his hands lightly on Lizzy's hip.

"Relax, I don't bite unless provoked," he said when he could feel her stiffen. "Now go on. I do want to get done before dawn." Snow sounded once again teasing, having lost all softness from earlier in his husky voice.

"Remember, you're in control. You can dictate everything...speed, acceleration, turns," he explained calmly. He was a little tense too, unsure what to expect from her, but he played it down so it was hardly noticeable.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:46 pm

Payne wrote:
Praetorate Chambers

Once again Alina was unable to hide the emotions on her face. Maybe today was an exercise in being caught off guard, but there was no way she would have expected this from Lecarde. Sure, he was very dedicated to his ideals, but he'd never taken this kind of violent initiative. That alone should have been an indicator of how rattled everyone in this room was with Legion's recent activities. Combined with Alina letting her anger with Chastenay get the better of her, it was more than slightly obvious that things weren't going well.

"You can't be serious Lecarde..." She didn't even bother to argue the point. It was so unbelievable that he would even suggest such a thing. "I mean you're joking right?"

He wasn't... Lecarde never joked about things like this, but she needed to know if he was trying to lighten the mood or if he'd gone insane. Actually, using something like this to lighten the mood would border on the insane anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------

Snow's Garage

Yeah, she was definitely crazy...

Elizabeth swallowed again and reached for the handles on either side of her.

Absofuckinglutely crazy...

Why in the world had she allowed Snow to get her on this rolling deathtrap? And she was in the driver's seat too. ****!

Her fingers shook as she wrapped them around the grips, and beneath her, the bike roared to life. She flinched at the sound and the motion caused the bike to jerk forward a few inches before suddenly stopping again and causing Snow to bump into her from behind. "S-sorry..." She apologized, trying to gain some control over her nerves. With the engine idling beneath her and Snow pressed against her back, that wasn't happening anytime soon though.

Why had she even gotten out of bed today?

Oh yeah... She'd slept on Snow's chest.

A flush of red crept up her neck at the thought, and she closed her eyes as her fingers involuntarily pulled on the gas again, sending them rocketing forward another few feet before they came to a second abrupt stop. She didn't apologize this time. She couldn't open her mouth or she'd scream.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Noin wrote:
Snow's Garage

He sighed, trying to remind himself why he was trying to help her, when they made another jump forward and stopped abruptly. He could feel his side straining, but ignored it for now. Lizzy seemed to lose it again, sitting on the idling bike without saying anything. He couldn't see her face from where he was sitting, but he was so close, that he could almost feel her shiver with nervousness.

"Geez, are you trying to break it?" he asked lightly. "I thought women are supposed to be sensitive," he grumbled at the sight of her manhandling his poor bike like that.

Snow leaned forward and put his hand on the gas handle above hers. Then he used his foot to pull the lever at the side of the bike and shifted to neutral. The motorcycle was still idling, but at least now he would be able to avoid the hit in the back whenever the bike moved.

"Now slowly," he said and began to slowly twist the handle. The bike roared, louder and louder as the engine revved up. "Feel that?" he asked and eased it back. He wanted her to get a feeling on how much turn was needed.

He took his hand off the handle and waited a few seconds for her to try.

Then he pulled the lever on the left side, the clutch and pushed down to shift into first gear. Before releasing the lever on the left side, he tapped her on the right shoulder. "Go on, turn the throttle a little while I release the clutch slowly," he told her, his husky voice sounding neither annoyed nor particularly teasing.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Danny wrote:
Taurus Barracks (Daemond)

"Let's start with truth." Daemond stated rather confidently, as he looked at the twins with curious eyes with him glancing over to Aera to see how she was doing quickly.

In his honest opinion, truth was no better then dare with these two twins since they could probably figure out some dark secret they'll get you to say out loud. But on the bright side, they could just dare you to yell that secret all across the camp with dare so ya, better stick with truth. Plus, Lancar did say he wanted them to do nothing reckless.

Still, after the laughter from Carrie Daemond couldn't help but grimace at the thought that this would end up being a lot worse then he expected.

Taurus Barracks (Aera)

Aera solemnly listened to the words that were traded between the three with her arms crossed, as she waited for the truth or dare question that she hoped wouldn't be all that bad with her expression unrelenting the entire exchange.

Still, Daemond had been right in one regard; Aera would be able to learn more about Cash and Carrie this way. Her goal of this game wasn't to embarrass the unflinching duo, but to make them more approachable for the time being. That way when Aera looks at the two doing something alone during a mission or in the lounge she wont' feel as guilty.

"Here it comes." Aera though to herself, as she sat down in one of the chairs behind her.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Payne wrote:
Snow's Garage

Another flush or red bloomed on Elizabeth's face when Snow put his hands over hers on the bars, and not for the first time, she was glad he couldn't see her face. She was rattled, nervous, humiliated and embarrassed... Why couldn't this have been as easy for her as it seemed to be for him?

When he pulled his hand away from hers on the throttle, she almost asked him to put it back. It wasn't that she missed the warmth of it there, but it was obvious he knew what he was doing, and without it there, she felt like she had no safety net.

Taking another deep breath, she slowly twisted the throttle back. The engine responded by roaring to life beneath her, sending vibrations up her spine. She wasn't sure if she liked that or not...

Before she could decide, he shifted the bike into gear, and they were slowly creeping forward. She didn't immediately go for the brakes this time, but her feet stayed on the concrete, just barely sliding along the surface. What was she supposed to do with her feet anyway? When she'd been behind him, she'd tucked them up onto props beside her. There didn't seem to be any on the front.

Closing her eyes, she tried to remember where he'd put his feet when he was racing a few nights before. All the riders had kept them pinned to either side of the engine. Apparently, there was some kind of support to apply pressure to there. Squeezing down on the brake to bring them to a gentle stop, she experimentally lifted her legs to where she thought the supports should be. At first, she didn't find them because they were further away than she expected. Of course, Snow was taller than she was.

Now that she knew where they were, she let go of the brake again, letting the bike roll out of the garage and turning it onto the street. Because of how slow they were going, they would have fallen over if Snow's feet weren't still on the ground, but Elizabeth wasn't thinking about that at the moment. Actually, she wasn't thinking about anything at the moment. If she allowed herself to think, she'd freak out again. All she could do right now was react...

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

Rise released Jax's arm as the Dia spell finished its work, his arm as good as new.

"Don't try a stupid stunt like that again," she said sternly, eyes boring into him. Jax gave a light chuckle, attempting to alleviate the tension.

"Well, if you'd just cast the Agi spell like I asked.." the Red Rider said, smiling. Rise gave the young man a pout, in response.

"That's not fair. I couldn't try to hurt you," she said sincerely. The word prompted a sudden memory of the redhaired woman shouting after Jax as they escaped from the water plant a couple days before.

"That woman.. how did you know her?" Rise asked, trying to sound casual. Jax's expression fell, and he immediately turned away uncomfortably.

"When the White Rider was on her path of destruction, I was made to watch her.. 'prepare' myself for when my time would come. That woman was a commander in the Army, and she was leading troops to try to find any survivors after Anivia had pillaged the town. She found a little kid buried under some rubble and actually got down on her knees to try to dig them out.."

Jax trailed off, remembering the scene vidily in his mind.

"She didn't realize that the building was unstable. When she was distracted, it collapsed and would have killed her under the rubble. So I jumped down and knocked her out of the way. She was a good person trying to help people. I thought if there were more people like that in the Army, then maybe these problems wouldn't be happening."

Jax finished and looked at Rise, who was watching him a curious expression of sadness and worry.

"I guess she had a right to be mad. I lied about who I was. And no one likes being indebted to an enemy," he said, shrugging. Rise bit her lip, scowling at him.

"You saved her life. She should see that's what matters, not what you affiliation is," the brunette argued, glowering at the image of the cold, imperial red woman.

---------------------

Praetorate Chamber

Lecarde turned to Alina, the normally mask-like expression of politeness replaced with a look of cold animosity.

"Joke, Commander Grey? About the integrity and future our our great empire?" he said, his voice quiet but forceful. "I know the minds of these rebels, these insurrectionists, these anarchists. They will never stop until they've wiped out all that we and our fathers and forefathers have built up. So all that can be done is stamp them out, crush the root of this insurrection until nothing is left to spread its corruption."

Chastenay, looking alarmed, cast a glance toward the High General. But Adalia's face was impassive as he considered Lecarde intently.

"If we do nothing, we look weak," Valkenheiyn said abruptly, returning to his knotting and unknotting. "We look weak, and they get more bold. They get more bold, and we have a full-scale civil war on our hands."

Chastenay pursed his lips, eyeing the monitor image with distaste.

"You support Commander Lecarde's proposal then?" he prompted. The large, burly commander gave a curt nod without looking up.

"Chastenay?" Adalia prompted, finally moving his gaze away from Lecarde and over to the elderly commander. Chastenay regarded the high general, then the two supporters. Finally, his gaze rested on Alina, whose look of utter shock seemed rather welcoming to her previous boldness. A truly malicious smirk spread over Chastenay's face as he spoke.

"You're right, Lecarde," he said, speaking to the young man but keeping his eyes on Alina. "I can see we have little choice but to act. I also approve the proposal."

Though the proposal was as good as enacted - unless the High General himself vetoed it - Adalia turned lastly to Alina, regarding her with placidly.

"Commander Grey?" he asked, awaiting her response.

---------------------

Police Headquarters

Raidon listened rather apathetically to Arya's passionate speech, his eyes locking with hers.

"Your dedication is most inspiring," he said monotonously, his face giving no indication of the sort. "But the fact remains that you did withhold information in the Army concerning known fugitives."

The police chief stood, walking slowly down the length of the table.

"Yes, I can see how your familial attachments may have caused a momentary lapse in judgment, and your fear upon realization kept you from admitting your mistake."

He had reached her now, and slowly moved so that he now stood behind her chair as he carefully spoke his next words in a low, quiet voice.

"You have a chance, however, to rectify your mistake. If your loyalty to Kaddath is as adamant as you claim, then you will, no doubt, jump at the opportunity."

Leaving that to sink in, he began to continue his journey back toward his seat. As he passed on her left, Raidon spoke again.

"We want you to send a message to your sister, pleading for her to turn herself in. If you are able to assist us in successfully apprehending her, the charges against you will be dropped," he finished, resuming his place at the seat on the other end of the table. "Your sister will, I'm sure, be most willing to cooperate and help you by turning in her fellow fugitives. Then this whole business can finally be behind us."

Finally finished with his speech, Raidon leaned forward in his seat, elbows propped on the table to support his head as he gazed pointedly at Arya, waiting for her response.

---------------------

Squad 34 Lounge

Cash and Carrie pondered each other, as though silently communcating on ideas for what to ask Daemond. Carrie seemed to be interested in following up on the previous conversation though and smirked as she regarded Daemond.

"So, Pup, what's your fetish?" she asked casually, retrieving her nail file and beginning to fill the room with the sound of the sawing motion. "What kind of stuff gets you going?"

Cash snickered, waiting to see the mortified expression on the other ensign's face.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Noin wrote:
Snow's Garage

It was shaky, but at least it was a start. They eased around the first corner, so slow the motorcycle almost fell over. Snow shook his head and threw away the cigarette, keeping the bike in balance with ease. Finally they were on the street "See, not so bad, is it?" he asked, his voice suddenly very close to her ear. He watched her concentrate and after they covered a little more ground, he decided it was time for her to try out the rest.

"Kay, I'm gonna let go of the clutch," he said and let go of the handle on the left side, putting his hand back on her hip. "You take over, to shift in second gear, just pull the lever on the handle and push the lever in front of your left foot down. Then ease out and give more throttle."

Snow sat close to her, so close she could feel his breath faintly on her neck. His chest was almost touching her back and his feet stayed close to the ground, mostly because he didn't want to lean back too far. The motorcycle was delicately balance and too much weight in the back would cause the front wheel to loose traction with the ground. Lizzy would not be able to exert enough force to keep it down and that was something he really didn't want to experience.

"Take the next left unless you want to head for the race track," he didn't laugh, but the grin on his face clearly reflected in his voice.

Police HQ

Arya stopped eating when Raidon stood up and watched him walk over to her. She didn't know what to think, everything was so confusingly overwhelming. Raidon never accused her openly and kept talking about her judgement. Was she really that confused? she asked herself. Suddenly her loyalty was conflicted. What's happening here? I never had to deal with anything like this before.

Arya was very aware of Raidon standing behind her, her feelings running wild. Guilt, shame and the feeling of weakness made her shiver. When Raidon's words finally sunk in, she was so surprised, her fork clattered onto the plate with a loud bang.

Her hand shook when she picked it back up and put it next to the plate. She stared straight ahead without focusing on anything in particular. Her mind went into shock and refused to fully grasp what he was asking her to do. Was there no way to stay loyal to the army and keep her sister safe at the same time?

The moisture build up in her eyes against her will and she quickly lowered them to hide the fact. She didn't want to appear so weak and forced it back.

"Please, do not ask me to do this, Sir," she finally said after a long silence. "My loyalty to Kaddath and the army will never waver, but I cannot betray my own sister."

Arya looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Is there no other way, Sir?"

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Payne wrote:
Praetorate Chambers

The look on Alina's face ranged from shock to terror, and then outrage. Her hands gripped the edge of the table as she rocketed from her seat, leaning forward so she could use the table to support her. She didn't exactly trust her legs right now.

"What you're suggesting is a widespread massacre of the citizens that we're sworn to govern! Surely you can't think that this is a good idea!?" She looked to the High General.

"I agree that something has to be done... But this? I'm not suggesting we ignore Legion's actions, but if we carry through with this course of action, we'll definitely have a civil war on our hands. Can you imagine the outcry of the people when entire cities are wiped of the map? Resentment for the administration will turn to unchecked fury, and that's a hell of a lot more powerful than rumors of weakness! Fear may be a powerful emotion, but rage is stronger by far. Condoning this course of action is putting the nails in this country's coffin."

God, she was falling apart inside. How could Lecarde ever think of something like this as sane? She'd always thought he was the most justified of the council, even if he seemed a little strict, but this was beyond her deepest nightmares. Had things been the same for her father when he'd been a member of the council? Was that why he'd come home looking so warn down those last few months?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Snow's Bike

"See, not so bad, is it?" Lizzy felt the body heat of the man pressed up against her back as the bike vibrated beneath them. Her father. She leaned back into his warmth, trying to ignore the road scooting by on either side of them. It was actually kinda fun when she didn't think about it and just let the scenery go by.

Taking her silence for enjoyment, he leaned further into the next curve and gathered speed as they came out of it, shooting down the straightaway.

Lizzy blinked, trying to fight off the tears that pooled in the corners of her eyes from the sudden acceleration. Despite how reckless this seemed, she couldn't have felt more safe though. Her father was here with her. This was his bike, and he was invincible. Nothing could hurt her as long as he was at the controls...

Elizabeth's heart wrenched inside of her chest, and she blinked back the tears that threatened to run down her cheeks. This was why she couldn't get on a bike anymore, or even in a car. Her dad had been a car guy, and so many of her fond memories of him were associated with them. Remembering... Remembering was painful. No, it wasn't the memories themselves... It was the sudden realization that always followed, the realization that memories were all she had left. That was what cut deep into her soul. That was what left scars Elizabeth would never be able to heal, no matter how magically gifted she was.

On either side of her, she saw her father's hands holding the handles, but they were her hands now. The heat pressed against her wasn't her father either. It was the man that had taken him from her. How fitting that he'd be the one to remind her of this, to remind her of what he'd stolen from her and would never be able to give back.

For the first time in years, Elizabeth actually held onto the memory. She needed it right now, even if the loss would hurt her that much more later.

"That's it Lizzy! Now I'm going to let you drive." She swallowed, but nodded as her father's hands moved away, leaving only hers on the handles. This would be one of her fondest memories for the rest of her life. It was her tenth birthday, and for the first time, her father let her control her own path.

Elizabeth sniffed and leaned further forward on the bike. This was how it was supposed to be ridden. She knew it instinctively. Her knees bent further down, and she pressed her lower back further into Snow's abdomen, giving herself leverage on the bike. Fingers that looked nothing like her father's flipped the clutch and her foot shifted the gear as she eased into the throttle.

It wasn't right yet... This wasn't fast enough. In the back of her mind, she heard Snow say to take the next left, and Elizabeth gave it a little more as they cut into the curve. She didn't need Snow to help this time. Her father was there with her, even if he was only a memory.

Coming out of the turn, Elizabeth feathered the clutch and shifted through third and into fourth gear, ripping the throttle back to keep the engine from killing. The bike seemed to protest the sudden shift in pace, but after a second it caught up with itself and they shot forward.

This was it. This was what she'd lost all those years ago. This feeling of absolute freedom. She cherished it now, held onto it for dear life. Because when everything else was gone, she wanted to be able to feel this again...

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 pm

Noin wrote:
Snow's Bike

Without warning there was a shift in her attitude and she leaned down, almost melting herself to the bike. Lizzy shifted and accelerated quickly, shooting around the corner. He couldn't help but admit it looked pretty sexy, her womanly body pressed to the soft curves of the motorcycle

Snow reacted instinctively and put his feet up and leaned closer to her to increase the aerodynamic of the motorcycle. His mind hadn't quite caught up and he wondered why she suddenly became so confident. She probably played him, tricked him into being nice while at the same time she was internally laughing about his attempts to calm her down. He exhaled snidely, well at least he had a great view if nothing else.

No, the fear had been real for a few moments earlier, but it seemed completely gone now. Snow couldn't explain it. "Take the next right and after that make two more left turns," he said, tapping her shoulder again so she would see where he indicated with his hand since it was hard to talk on a fast moving motorcycle.

He winced when she forced the gears and the bike roared under the sudden hard acceleration.

After a few more turns, they had rounded the block and Snow's garage came into view again. He didn't tell her to stop, leaving it up to Lizzy if she wanted to go another round.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Nexius wrote:
Bunker
-Alexander Dranos

'Well, that's what I can do so far....' thought Alex as he heard James half sarcastic complement. May be James didn't mean it, but to Alex, just being able to blind his foes were not good enough. Even though, he knew himself well that he does not wish to hurt others with his spell. 'Soon or later... I would have to kill... kill to protect others... but...' Alex lost himself to his thoughts for a second, but he managed to bring himself back to the sparring session with James, quickly clenching his fist. "One has to use his strain to its full potential right?" said Alex, clenching his other fist. "Mamudo!" another magic circle appeared beneath James, covering another huge area, ready to swallow James with its darkness.

=================================================================================

Xennox Xylon
-Taurus Barracks

"That's it. I am out of here..." muttered Xennox and opened the window it led to the outside, not so far from his window he saw a tree. "That will do." Xennox ready his leg like a spring on the exterior sill of his opened window, then with his quick hand gestures, his twin hidden blades appeared from his sleeves. Using his legs like a spring, he jumped out from his window and managed to land his twin blades on the trunk of the nearby tree. With little 'thug', the twin blades dig into the tree's thick trunk, and he let himself slide down as he withdraw his blades from the tree's trunk. It was uncomfortable trip as he felt the heat at his finger tips even tough he was wearing gloves, but thankfully, the tree's trunk was not too rough and it was not too high so the discomfort didn't continue too long.

As he landed he made sure his hidden blades stay hidden. He quickly went towards the library straight away, to look for what had happened to Aera and her family. "Hopefully they keep old newspapers" Said Xennox.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Payne wrote:
Snow's Bike

Elizabeth silently followed his directions, taking note of all the surroundings that were flying by. On the last turn, she dipped even further into the throttle, and her left knee almost touched the ground as she took the curve hard. Snow was probably going to have a cow over how she was treating his bike, but she needed the speed right now. It was something she could hold onto.

Ahead of them, she saw his garage and realized this would be the end of her ride. Might as well scare the **** out of him for making her do this...

As they approached the garage, she flipped the clutch again, ramming it into fifth gear. Her other hand toyed with the brake and the throttle at the same time, and rubber squealed as the back tire of the bike lost traction, throwing up a thin cloud of smoke. Shifting her lower body to the left, Elizabeth twisted the steering in the opposite direction, causing the bike to fishtail around. At the same time, she flipped the clutch again and shot the gear straight to neutral and bore down on the breaks as she slid her right leg out under the bike to keep them from falling over.

The bike idled beneath them as they sat in front of the garage, and Elizabeth let out a long breath. She hadn't even realized she'd been holding it in until just then.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

"Yeah, I guess," James replied and pulled his hair back. If I actually wanted to be a fighter…or a killer, he thought and got distracted for a moment. Did he even want to be able use his strain to its full potential? So far it had only been a means to influence the army, but the way things looked right now, he would need to step up his game.

He glanced around, watching Rise and Jax talk. This exercise seemed to have connected them even more and he sighed, realizing that his chances were dwindling. Maybe he should take Lisa's advice and just tell her? No, James shook his head lightly. He didn't want to make a fool of himself.

While he was so lost in thought for a few seconds, Alex had cast another spell and it was far too late for James to react in any way. A moment after the spell circle appeared, he was cast in darkness and sensory deprivation. Though, Alex had used a Mudo spell before, he was able to keep control then by being prepared. Surprised by it now, he panicked and his claustrophobia kicked in.

Without even an attempt to release a spell of his own, he stumbled a step forward unable to balance it properly, but it wasn't enough to get out of the spell circle. His breathing became faster and his heart was drumming in his ears, the only sound he could hear around him.

Then the spell dissipated as its effect ran out and his senses returned. James took a deep breath, looking rather pale. He could feel cold sweat on his face when his hand wiped his forehead.

'I'm... sorry. I...I need a break," he said and turned around to leave the room. "I'll be right back."

Outside the room, he leaned against the wall and slid down into a sitting position, breathing deeply. "Calm down. You've been through this. There's nothing to be afraid of," he kept repeating to himself, waiting for his heartbeat to slow down.

Snow's Garage

Snow didn't react in any way when she pulled the last few dangerous turns and skidded to halt in the garage. Once she had gotten off the bike, he stepped around to turn it off, his movements calm and calculated.

Only after the bike was standing safely, did he step behind Lizzy and spun her around on her shoulder, with surprising force, and pushed her against the wall. He took a step towards her, invading her personal space. "Please explain to me…what the **** was that?!!" he asked, his husky voice not only annoyed but clearly pissed. His eyes, that usually looked emotionless at her, were cold, dark and furious. "Are you trying to get yourself killed?! You think, just because you took a few turns you're some kind of motorcycle pro?"

His fist slammed into the wall right next to her, leaving a crack in the material and bloody scrapes on his knuckles. "That's not the case! You think going fast is fun?! Try hitting a wall with 200 mph!" he was still angry, but trying to gain some control over his voice again.

"That was reckless and irresponsible, clearly a mistake! You have any idea what the **** that does to the brakes and tires? Guess who will have to go fix her now...me, not you! You're not touching her again. Ever," his voice was calmer now but also colder. "If it wasn't for Roy, I wouldn't let you come tomorrow."

Snow turned around abruptly and took a deep breath. His hand went through his dark hair, pulling it back. He needed a cigarette. Now. So he pulled the cigarette pack and lighter from his pocket, intent on smoking another cigarette.

It had been a long time, since he lost control of himself that much and he was confused. Normally the motorcycle was his first concern, always. However, today, when Lizzy had sped up as they came at the garage…his thoughts had been directed with worry about her as his mind played through all the scenarios this could've gone wrong. Why was he even worried about her?

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Prisma wrote:
Bunker

Jax and Rise resumed their training, this time with Jax casting his status boosting spells and Rise this time attempting to stay out of range. It didn't take too long for her to feel utterly exhausted. As she leaned against the wall, panting and trying to catch her breath, Rise watched as James broke away from his fight with Alex and hurried from the room. With everyone else still engaged in their battles, Rise decided to check up on him.

"Hey, you all right?" she asked, looking concerned as she kneeled down beside him. "I can give you some Dia treatment if you need it."

---------------------

Praetorate Chambers

The High General did not respond to Alina's words, but instead silently scrutinized her, as though weighing out the arguments.

"You overestimate them," Lecarde said dismissively. "For all their bravado, they're cowards at heart. When they understand that we mean business, they'll be deserting Legion at every turn."

"We tried martial law. Didn't work. So what else is there to do?" Valkenheiyn added, busily working his length of rope. Chastenay stood, sneering at Commander Grey.

"The vote has already been cast. Further discussion is pointless," he quipped, turning to the High General. "Unless the High General sees fit to veto the proposal, then it is passed."

The commanders waited as the High General sat in silence. After a few moments he stood and regarded them.

"I will accept the will of the council," Adalia announced. "Operation Zephyr will commence tomorrow. Commander Lecarde will head the operations, and Commander Grey will oversee mobilization from Palemare Airship Foundary."

As was customary, the High General stood first and left the room. Valkenheiyn gave a grunt and switched off his feed to the council. Lecarde, looking unusually radiant, stood and strolled from the hall.

"I will be in touch with you at Palemare, Commander Grey," he said politely before disappearing from sight.

"Congratulations, Commander," Chastenay said smoothly, inclinding his head to Alina. "I hope you do your father proud."

Sneering, he turned and headed out of the hall, leaving only the Taurus Commander.

---------------------

Police HQ

Raidon's face was impassive as he listened to Arya's words and studied her pleading face. Casually, he stood once more and moved over to the window at the left side of the table, turning his back to his captive. It was several seconds before he finally spoke to her.

"Do you happen to remember the advice I gave you back at the anniversary ball, Lieutenant Tarsos?" the police chief asked softly. "Perhaps the scar will job your memory."

He turned to her, bring his hand up to trace the length of it with his gloved fingers.

"Emotions are your greatest enemy," Raidon spoke in a deadly quiet voice. "I warned you, didn't I? Of what happens when you think your heart instead of your head."

Suddenly, he was before her in an instant, his hand grasping tightly at her throat as he wrenched her up from her seat to stare into his face.

"Do you have any idea of what's at stake her?" he hissed, their faces only inches apart as he stared into the terrified depths of her green eyes. "Your career that you've worked so hard to build, your job that you love, even your very life are at our mercy. And you STILL are so utterly foolish as to deny the merciful opportunity that we've offered you?"

Raidon tightnened the grip on her throat, shaking her violently.

"Family is nothing. Loved ones are lie. And if you don't look out for yourself, you will wind up dead. I can guarantee that."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Noin wrote:
Police HQ

Arya lifted her eyes to look at the scar once again. "I remember," she said, her voice regaining some of its soft melody. "You told me that weakness is being unable to perform one's duties because of sentimentality or moral qualms."

Her eyes moved up from the scar to his eyes. She knew he was right. The right choice would be to help him. To make sure the peace of Kaddath was kept at all costs and to prove that she was strong. Strong enough to deserve to be here. Hadn't she pointed out to him that everyone had to bring their sacrifice? Now she knew what it felt like to be called upon this sacrifice.

His reminder of the dance brought up more memories and she cast her eyes down, before the depths of her eyes could betray her thoughts. Therefore she didn't see, but sensed him come closer.

When he forced her to stand up by closing his hand around her throat, she held onto his wrist in a reflex in an attempt to pull his hand away. Realizing what she was doing, she relaxed her hand again, but left it in place.

His grip tightened and breathing became increasingly difficult. Despite knowing what the right choice was, the one that would save her career, her job and maybe even keep her sister alive, it felt utterly wrong to consent to it. Her eyes stayed on his grey ones, trying to fight the fear down.

"That's not… true," she said, gasping for air. "Loved ones… should be above everything… and that is worth protecting. I am… so sorry, Sir… I cannot do it."

Yes, she was afraid, deep fear filling her, showing in her eyes and she felt weak for turning down his offer. Torn inside between doing what was right and choosing what she wanted, it broke her heart to have to choose either one, but she was unable to see a better way out.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Payne wrote:
Snow's Garage

Oh yeah... He was pissed. That was a good thing though. If he'd kept his cool or, God forbid, been impressed, she wouldn't have known what to do with herself. But pissed off male she could deal with.

With him in her space, she pressed her palm to his chest to create some form of distance between them. Her fingers wound around the fabric of his shirt though, holding him in place. "Who's to say I don't know what hitting a wall at 200 mph feels like? And what business is it of yours? You don't know me Snow!" She shoved him back, letting go of his shirt.

"Besides, you're the one who put me on that damn thing! If you love it so much, then take it to bed with you or something! I didn't push it hard enough to strip the gears, and the brakes have seen worse, I'm sure. Hell, I'd even offer to take a look at it for you, but since you're not letting me touch it again, I don't suppose that will get me far."

She realized that he was lighting up a cigarette at that moment, and her fingers snatched it from his mouth before he could take the first puff of it.

"The hell do you see in these things anyway?" She asked, taking a long drag of it. The smoke burned her lungs, and she wanted so badly to cough, but she held it down. A single crack in her armor right now might bring it all crumbling down. "They taste like ****, and they eat away at your stamina." Blowing out the puff of smoke, she tossed the cigarette to the floor and crushed it under her heel.

"Now if that's all you needed me for tonight, I'll be on my way. You and the bike can have some alone time for make-up sex."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Danny wrote:
Squad Longue (Aera and Daemond)

"You've got to be kidding me..." Daemond thought to himself, as he couldn't believe the fact that they were asking him a question like this at the get-go. What was it with these two, fetishes, girls he was into, and how he was a virgin. Really, it's like they were trying to find where Daemond ticked and they were doing a pretty good job at it right now. Though, he had to stay strong if he wanted to at least keep this game going until it was their turn.

Still, Daemond definitely didn't answer immediately, as he took a deep breath obviously stalling for some time since he didn't exactly like giving up the idea of what he was into to other people. Especially around someone like Aera who seemed to be rather cold and judgmental with these kinds of things.

----

"Daemond, you don't have to answer that question..." Aera said to him in a rather blunt expression, as she glanced over at him with emotionless eyes.

Team bonding wasn't worth hearing the deepest desires of people who she considered friends, so Aera was going to make a quick get away since she didn't want to hear what Daemond was about to say. It would probably be better off that way since knowing Daemond he wouldn't listen to her about not saying it.

Aera quickly put her hands on the table and pushed herself up on her feet, as she gestured towards the water container that she remained being behind her in the lounge with her walking away but instead of grabbing water almost immediately Aera covered her ears instead, while she closed her eyes in an anxious manner.

---

"Thank you so much Aera" Daemond thought to himself, as he quickly answered the question before she came back with a quick and defensive tone with his finger pointed at the two of them "Twins okay, but not like you two."

At that moment, Daemond let down his guard finally since he was down with the whole truth or dare for now. Since it was easier to deal with the twins mocking, usually, rather then have to actually say something himself that was embarrassing as hell.

---

"Okay, so who's next?" Aera stated in an partially curious voice with a glass of water in her right hand, as she glanced over at Daemond's supposed direction for a brief second, but then sat down back in a chair she was sitting. Though, she placed the glass cup on the table after she took a brief sip of it in a quick manner to calm her nerves before she got back to the 'game'.

Though in all honesty she was afraid they would start babbling what Daemond told them to mock her that she was a bit curious about, but it didn't matter this was pretty much a mission now. One which had to be completed even if she kind of wished it to be a normal mission... but only slightly until she realize

"Truth of dare, let's start with Carrie..." Aera quickly stated with her taking another drink from the glass of water in a similar manner to before, as she didn't want to give the twins too much time to pin the question her, even if she politely asked them who's next.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:04 pm

Noin wrote:
Bunker

"Oh. Hi," he said surprised, glancing up when Rise suddenly appeared next to him. He didn't want her to see him shaken up like that, but surprisingly her presence had a very calming effect.

"No, I'm alright," he added and blushed slightly. "It's just…those Mudo spells..."

James hesitated before continuing. "I get claustrophobic in dark confined spaces. I've been working on getting a handle on it, but sometimes it just surprises me. And that last spell…I wasn't ready for it, so I panicked."

He didn't play it down or hid how it affected him. There was no way he could ever get rid of it completely, so it was probably only fair if they knew.

"How about you? You guys making good progress?" he asked, suddenly in no hurry to go back into the trainings room.

Snow's Garage

Snow gave a short sarcastic laugh at her reply. "If you knew what it was like, you wouldn't be here, because there would be nothing left of you except impact marks on a wall. One little mistake can kill you," his voice was still cold and controlled.

"You? Looking over the bike? Are you trying to play me? You really think I didn't notice? You were deadly afraid of even touching the bike before. You probably don't know anything about motorcycles short of what I told you today" he shook his head at her stubbornness. "Don't tell me this hasn't made you feel better…"

He didn't resist when she snatched his cigarette and tried to smoke it. Her face looked almost comical since she was clearly not used to it. Calmly, he took another one from the pack and lit it, inhaling deeply. The nicotine calmed him down.

"Yeah, go! Get out of here for all I care," he said and made a dismissive wave. "And dress in something nice tomorrow, not your army slacks."

When she left, he went over to the couch and sat down. Lizzy had made a valid point. Cigarettes were bad for anyone who tried to stay in good physical shape, but as a counter measure he just worked out more. Snow knew he was addicted to them, but if that's what it took to keep him calm and sane, then he would gladly keep smoking.

After sitting there motionless for almost an hour, thinking, he got up to inspect the bike. Of course Lizzy was right, there was not much tear and wear. Still he replaced the brakes and changed the back tire, just to make sure. Then he fixed and checked everything else to make sure it would work properly tomorrow.

This was such a mess. And only because his old life finally caught up with him. When it became dark outside, he went upstairs and fixed himself something to eat.

A little while later, he stood in front of the mirror and traced the faint red line that was left of the wound on his side and over time it would become a light and thin scar. One of the many marking his body. The pain was almost gone and if he rested a few days, everything would be back to normal. However, with what he planned to do tomorrow, rest was out of question.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis IC   

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next