Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Weapons IC

Go down 
+2
Renshi52
Litmus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:05 pm

Niht Reverie

Niht opened his eyes to inky darkness. He saw nothing save himself. An overwhelming sense of security was enveloping him. He most certainly felt peaceful and secure, but he also felt a strange sense of discomfort from somewhere deep down. A word right at the tip of his tongue, yet just out of reach.

As he reached for that word, a distant voice seemed to call him, and then he slipped away from the vast world of darkness. Instead, he found himself somewhere remarkably familiar. While the sense of peace and security still firmly held him, the unease told him he had to move forward if he wished to find that word.

Inexplicably to even himself, he listened to the unease and took a step forward on that familiar pathway with his ten year old legs. It just felt so close by...
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:17 pm

Right Route
Joshua + Niht + Aurora + Deborah

Joshua and Deborah nodded at Aurora, understanding what they should do. However, Niht did not allow it to be easy. It seems like he was way stronger than before and faster than before. Fortunately, Deborah was able to fend of his attacks, and Joshua helped Deborah time to time and kept in check with Zepha's struggle. If Zepha joined the fray, it would be too difficult for them to handle it.

Aurora realized opened eyes distracted her, instead of allowing her to be focused on her brother. This was going no where, unless she fully immersed herself to reach her brother's unconsciousness.

Niht thought he saw the path, but it disappeared. Once again he was at the darkness, and with the word that flies around his head, wanting it to be called out by him.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:49 pm

Aurora Reverie

With the situation evolving worse than anticipated, Aurora made a decision. As her team kept Zepha and the maddened Niht busy, she sent forth half her summoned Grand Flares, generally meant to be used on multiple opponents, at Zepha while he was preoccupied. With the small orbs surrounding him from all sides and detonating in groups, he'd be blinded for a while even if he somehow miraculously managed to avoid being burned.

The rest she places around herself in the same manner as a mine field. By nature, the flares would detonate bt themselves on proximity even without her explicit command. With her setup complete, Aurora closed her eyes and focused completely on reaching out for her brother. She'd felt a tug before, so at least she knew she was on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Niht Reverie

Niht kept walking on that familiar, unending road for what seemed like an eternity. Just as it seemed her finally saw a bloody figure before him, everything vanished, going back to the inky darkness before. Niht held a hand extended out before his chest, he'd attempted to grab that figure before it was all gone. His memory itself felt like it was being pulled away again.

His eyes, however, now held a peculiar gleam. He heard that distant voice call out to him again just before it all vanished, and he managed to retain one thing. The one thing he'd been looking to grasp. An uncharacteristic smile slowly formed on his face, surprisingly gentle. "...sister!"
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:26 pm

Right Route

As Aurora searched deeper, she could see her brother, floating aimlessly in darkness. Her mind-link knew what to do, calling out to him. The sweet voice of Aurora touched Niht, and Niht replied smiling uncharacteristically, "Sister!"

Joshua, Deborah and Zepha was surprised as Niht shouted "Sister!" Zepha became paled, his spell did not last long as he hoped, and Deborah sighed in relief as she could finally stop wasting her energy on buying time. The flares from Aurora's spell, that had been confused by orders of its master sent forward flying towards Zepha, exploding to the brilliant lights. Then there was a sound of metal piercing it through another metal, Joshua's two swords pierced through Zepha, ending his life for good. "Ah...I should have chosen you..." Said Zepha, and he breathed out his last breath.

Joshua gave out long sigh, and gave weak smile at his team. "Well fought team." Said Joshua. Deborah looked at the dead body of Zepha; shaking her head, the victim of that weird spell could have been any one.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:47 am

Aurora Reverie

As she managed to pull Niht out of the darkness and back to coherency, Aurora stood back up and walked over to him. As everyone was perhaps looking for a touching scene, the girl suddenly balled her fist and punched the much larger man in the face with what looked to be all her might. "You idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:55 am

Niht Reverie

As he called out, that voice seemed to finally find him, sounding closer and closer. Soon, he saw a familiar figure appear from the void, reaching out a hand to him. In his reverie, he reached out and grabbed that outstretched hand.

Once he was pulled back into the fold, Niht stood listlessly, disoriented. He was snapped back to reality by a punch to the face, though he barely felt any force. Looking down, he saw a tired Aurora looking up at him with grievance. It seemed she'd used up too much mana and had tired herself out. He pat her on the head, then pulled her up onto one shoulder. "Good job. Rest."
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:38 am

Mordred Viscardi

Mordred watched as Isaiah's ability easily took care of the plant domain and no sooner were the enemies spotted, Ruth brought out the flaming fury onto them, taking out at least two out of the five targets, but it took a lot out of Ruth as well and she needed some time to recover.

"That's fine, just rest and we'll take it from here. You did well." Mordred reassured her via the mental link before refocussing his attention onto the remaining three enemy targets. "Let's keep on the pressure and not give them any breathing space."

The Star Knight raised his right arm towards the sky and warned his teammates that he was about to bring down a star's energy down onto their foes.

"Take care everyone, I'm about to bring down a Five Star Tier 4 scorching energy wave over the three so keep your distance."

MCBS Tier 4 ★★★★★/★★★★★:: Light from my star/that which radiates/flows like a wave/lay waste to this land/let none survive your rays/Star Eruption

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:54 pm

Sillia (Center Route)

Sillia couldn't help but let out a slight gasp when the entire domain vanished right before her eyes and the enemies were left vulnerable. She had never seen anything like this before, and she couldn't help but hesitate for a moment as she realized the extent to this Isaiah's abilities.

"Well, I guess you can see them now." Sillia telepathically stated in utter shock, as she watched a few of the enemies get burned by Ruth's powerful fire.

"Alright, I'll throw down some cover fire." Sillia stated in response to Mordred's comment about his large casting, as she quickly ran to a window next to the group running and placed her hands on the flower pins on her hair, as she quickly chanted, "Expanding fire/scatter out/Blossoming Flame."

Spoiler:

A magical circle appeared in front of Sillia, as she tossed her hands forward with a storm of burning flowers coming from the circle that began flying all around the group that was charging them in an attempt to cut off their movments. Sillia didn't take a second to observe the spell, as she quickly darted behind one of the walls so she didn't get hit by Mordred's spell.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:55 am

Ren and Dacihi

Ren saw the vine and tied it around herself, not ready to leave yet she kept running seeing Jeremiah zipping by she may not be as fast but she can use him as an object to create less draft for herself making it possible for to increase her speed even slightly, though once things get difficult she'll use the vine to escape.

Daichi still near Mordred notice she was looking at something after she helped Ren. "what did you find?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 am

Morgan v. Ryzez

Noticing that Ren was sticking close to Jeremiah which probably meant that she'd be okay, Morgana returned to focus on the traps that she noticed hidden from normal eyes. Apparently she had moved closer to Daichi or he abandoned his other more important teammates by making his way towards her, nevertheless, he was here in this dangerous place.

"Watch out, keep your distance, there are a lot of hidden traps spread about, I'm going to attempt to activate them all in one wave." she cautioned him.

Morgana carefully picked up a couple of pebbles and then while still positioned on top of a broken concrete rubble, she crossed her arms like earlier but this time infusing the stones with the lightning attribute for extra speed and momentum force while at the same time creating more of her Lightning daggers between her fingers.

"OK, here goes."

The deadly lady marked with her eyes her targeted traps for as many pebbles she was carrying between her fingers and the daggers. Morgana took a backwards leap into the air and with the higher ground she fired all her projectiles out, hoping for causing a chain reaction by triggering as many of those traps one on top of each other if possible.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Center Route
Isaiah + Sillia + Mordred + Ruth

Sillia attacked was fired upon the enemies, and it met with the resistance of opponents. The fire flowers created thick smoke screen as it met with opposing powers. Then, Mordred's spell hammered where enemies were.  As the blazing light struck down, there was violent earthquake. Ruth shouted in the mind-link. "I almost fell! Wow, that's an amazing spell you got there!" Isaiah who had stopped his charge pointed at the clearing smoke. "Look!"

As the smoke cleared, one tall giant... no, it was an earth elemental, ten times taller than Mordred himself looked down upon them. There was two figures standing on the hand of the earth elemental. One male and one female. A female stared down at them, annoyed. "Making me bring out my pet, you sure are troublesome enemies." Said the woman. Male dusted himself off. "I told you to bring him out sooner, the foe had made my domain magic disappear as if it was nothing." The woman shrugged, "Well, I didn't know that they were that powerful. I mean, come on, can you blame me? I needed my beauty nap."

Ruth was shocked to see what they were fighting against, and she could not believe who she was looking at. "You are..." Ruth could not help, but let her voice slipped out. "You two are... " but before she could complete sentence, the earth elemental slammed its giant fists to the ground, shaking the earth. Ruth quickly jumped away from the building before it collapse, meanwhile, Isaiah quickly dashed forward and slashed its foot with the two handed sword.

The sword broke.

"This isn't looking good." Said Isaiah, and quickly moved away from the golem. However, somehow the earth elemental took interest in Isaiah, distracted. "Forget about that guy! Give a chase to that guy who used the light element!" the giant elemental ignored its master. 'Guys, think fast. If I had weapon, I would fight, but without anything, I can't do much!' Said Isaiah, using the mind-link. However, there was no hurry, nor any urgency in his voice. 'Can't you do something like you did before?' Ruth asked, 'Well, if it was created by magic, my sword wouldn't be broken.' Isaiah calmly replied, dodging the hand that tried to catch him.

Ruth sighed, 'Okay, I think I can try one more big spell, but I need time!' Said Ruth. Or perhaps the party could think of something? Whatever the case, to take that huge thing down, everyone probably need to do their part. 'I am open to ideas, if you guys have any.' Ruth asked the two, who had been ignored by the earth elemental for some unknown reason.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:41 am

Right Route

Joshua grinned at the reunion of the siblings, but that had to wait. The earth shook, Deborah looked at Joshua, Joshua shook his head, waving his hands like mad man. "No," said Joshua. "It wasn't me" then there was a sound of mechanism, rolling of the chain. Deborah and Joshua quickly go out to see what it was. The giant door that had been closed, it opened. But as it opened, it sucked the four members all together.

Joshua woke up, shaking his head, Deborah as well, she quickly went to Aurora to check on her. Niht looked like he was about to wake up as well.

"Check it out....." Said Joshua, "Weapons." The place they had arrived was full of weapons; they all looked rusty and dusty, but some definitely had survived the ages of time.

Then, there it was... a voice calling them; no, they were being called separately. Joshua went to the very first section, it had weird writings, but he knew that two swords, connected by chain,  had been calling out to him. Deborah went to the very last section of weapons, she hesitated to follow the voice, but the call was very strong. She, too, stopped in front of weapon.

As Niht and Aurora stood up they could hear the voice? No, it was more like an energy attracting them. Aurora could feel such attraction where Joshua was, while Niht felt the attraction of power from the set of weapons on the fourth section.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 am

Left Route
Jeremiah + Daichi + Morgana + Ren

As Jeremiah rushed towards the foe, Ren followed him closely, then all of the sudden there was a powerful earthquake. Jeremiah quickly found his balance, and Ren did as well. The enemies, on the other hand, were not so fortunate. It looked like they were all in building and it collapsed on them.

Morgana's trick did it's work, triggering all the trap at one go, and thankfully as she did that Daichi and herself were safe from its effects.

Jeremiah blew steam to the sky, "Heh, that was easy." Said Jeremiah, then a figure stood up from the rubble. He was a tall bald man. He picked up a sword large as him from the ruble, and brought the axes he already had to rest on his shoulder. "Now that was fun." Said the man, standing up and another figure stood up as well. "You think? Well, I guess it happened because of brainless duo." The new figure of man commented.

Their attention was now shifted to Jeremiah and his group. Jeremiah stared at them coldly, the two had face of maniac. The tension between them, it would have choked any flying bird nearby. Jeremiah casually blew steam, "So you guys are the bosses of the group?" The two man shrugged, "I guess so?"

Jeremiah and Ren, and the two strangers were not too far from each other; one sudden move and the fight will resume. Morgana and Daichi were still far away.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:46 pm

Niht Reverie

Suddenly, the massive gate opened with a roar and virtually devoured the four present. Niht didn't remember what happened between, but he slowly awoke in a room full of strange, ancient-looking weapons. Here, he felt the source of the unease he'd been feeling since they'd arrived. It was calling to him. As much as he didn't want to, he found it impossible to hold back, finding himself slowly gravitating towards the fourth pile of weapons.

Walking over as if in a daze, Niht stopped in front of the pile, his hand hovering above a section of it. Hesitating for as long as he possibly could, he pulled away some of the weapons on top, revealing a pair of fiery clawed gauntlets. His face went ashen as he rested a hand on one of them, a look of deep dread painted plainly on it, though luckily, everyone was much too busy with their own weapons to take notice.
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:55 pm

Aurora Reverie

Aurora heard a loud roaring sound, then suddenly found herself waking up on the floor. She looked around to find everyone in different parts of a strange room full of dusty old weapons. In her initial daze, she noted that they all seemed entranced. As her consciousness fully returned to her, she, too, felt an irresistible tug. Slowly getting to her feet, Aurora followed the tug with no resistance. The voice calling to her was very much familiar.

Making her way to the same pile as Joshua, Aurora wasted no time as she reached for a blue cylindrical shape lodged inside the pile. She tugged on it gently, and it came loose with no resistance, as if it were waiting for her since ages long past. "...I know you..." She whispered to the ornate azure bow she now held in her hands, looking deeply entranced.
Back to top Go down
Dannytheman1
Simplistic Scripter
Simplistic Scripter
Dannytheman1

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:30 am

Sillia (Center Route)

Sillia emerged from her hiding spot, coughing slightly from the musky dust, debris, and smoke that had formed from her fire flowers colliding with the enemy's attack.  She waved her arms rapidly in front of her face in an attempt to push the thick dust away to stop obscuring her vision.  However, her face warped into a scowl of pure anger when she noticed the powerfully built golem now standing with her enemies.

"Idiotic lump of dirt, why couldn't you just stay buried?!" Sillia muttered under she breath in frustration with her hand tensing up into a tight fist, as she quickly glanced around to get an assessment of the situation.

It seemed like it wasn't magical since Isaiah's attack didn't work, maybe a familiar, but regardless it charging Isaiah.  And to make matters worse, it had the gall to turn its back on her.

"Alright, I'm counting on you then Ruth."  Sillia stated with a hint of frustration in her voice as she quickly ran up some stairs in the crumbling building she was it to get a birds eye view of the golem as she held her spear like a javelin. She began to carefully aim it at the golem's back, as she quickly uttered with all the intensity she could muster "Hold on!".

"Calm Fire/soothe the world/and float from my heart/Warmth" Sillia quickly chanted, as her spear began to be covered in flames from the ABS fire-enchantment; at the same time a small comforting flame emerged from Sillia's free left hand that merged with the fire coming from the weapon.

Spoiler:

Sillia then enhanced her strength for a short moment using fire-property as she felt the fire from her abilities roaring inside of her, and fiercely chucked the spear with all the strength she could muster directly at the golem in hopes to impale the weapon in its back.

Last edited by Dannytheman1 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:42 am

Mordred Viscardi (Center Route)

Apparently, the team was able to take out one more enemy combatant but in its stead, the remaining vicious enemy duo managed to summon a Giant Golem out of the Earth.

Mordred watched as Isaiah's swords shattered upon contact of the Titan's leg which was simply unscathed. Unfortunately, it was due to the incompatibility between the summoned creature being immune to magical weapons like the one Isaiah was wielding.

Without haste, Mordred aimed his arm at Isaiah's location and threw his Rapier towards him after informing him of his decision via the mental link. "Isaiah, take my non-magical weapon, it may not be a standard sword but something is better than nothing."

On the other hand, Silia was preparing to create a magical spear and so Mordred had to make a quick decision.

Creating an illusionary army of everyone on the battlefield to confuse their attackers would be a good tactic if they weren't standing guard in front of the gate that Isaiah's group needed to enter so the only other tactical option would be to sucking out the very light to blind the enemy? Mordred thought to himself.

"We need to resolve this quickly so I'm going to use my spell to completely blind them and grant us the ability to clearly see everything." The Star Knight informed his members via the psychic connection.

MCBS Tier 4 ★★★★★/★★★★★ :: Light within my Dreams/that which shines through the abyss/consumer of Darkness itself/feed upon the light from my foe/grant me and my allies the all-seeing light/Dreamlight

Spoiler:

Mordred raised both his arms up to the stars like he was carrying the weight on his palms. As he recited his spell, The Star Knight slowly twisted his wrists towards himself while also closing them and ended with his fists clenched in front of his face.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:00 am

Morgana v. Ryzez

As the debris cleared, and Morgana safely landed on the ground, she noticed that all the traps had nullified, but for some reason, the agile lady felt it was a huge letdown. She had half expected a secret entrance to open up but alas all it did was waste her time.

Feeling that there wasn't much to do now, Morgana turned around to re-group with her other team members who from her position seemed to look like they were going to resume their battle with two heavy weapon wielding opponents.

"Oh crap! The others are so far away; we need to cover the distance in haste."

Morgana lifted her hand in front of herself while gathering some lightning power and then pointed at Daichi, "Here let me give you a speed boost so that you can catch up with them."

The Lightning tendrils shot towards Daichi to give him an electrifying boost. Morgana then didn't wait for him and began to rush towards Ren and Jerimiah as fast as her legs could carry her without an element boost. She had the stamina to boast about due to all her years of training.
Back to top Go down
Renshi52
Worthless Wordslinger
Worthless Wordslinger
Renshi52

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:37 am

Daichi and Ren

AS Daichi was aided by Morgana with some slight movement speed, she quickly dashed forwarded to cover the distance with no wasted time he wanted to keep up so he can stare at her posterior as they run to help the rest of the team. Nara not far behind gave Daichi a slight head bump and looked at him with disgusted eyes. "This isn't the time for that Daichi" Nara had said to him. Daichi Waved his hand suggesting he wont do it anymore. He did keep looking at it from an angle so it wouldn't be as creepy. Suijin was on the back of nara enjoying the free ride, Nara didn't mind it seem they started to bond even with very minimal interactions.

Ren not sure what the abilities these two may have so she quickly tested their speed as she shot some water projectiles, wanting to discern whether they are able to doge it or have some other magic. After she quickly shot she ready her stance in case of any counter measure, still holding on to the vine Daichi sent she does not know how it may be used but for now she will think of it as a normal rope to try to tie the two strangers if they need to keep them alive.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:05 am

Left Route
Jeremiah + Daichi + Morgana + Ren

The man with two large weapons smirked, and then spit on the ground. "Think you are tough, young one?" He smirked, "This could be your very grave." Jeremiah blew a steam casually, not intimated by the man's provocation. "Young one? Me? You sure about that bald guy? Having more hair doesn't mean young, you know?"  Then he looked at Ren, "Ah, well, she is young though." Said Jeremiah, "So, I guess that does bring our average below than your side." He blew another steam.

"You are quite funny guy" The tall bald man smirked, the slim man beside him sighed. "Alfred, my partner just told me there's two more enemies heading this way. We need to finish them off, or else it's going to be hard." The bald man, Alfred, he looked at his partner amused, then looked at Jeremiah. "Wow, I am surprised. You do have capable people in your side." Jeremiah smirked, "Yeah, unlike yours."

The two man stared coldly at each other. "Ben, I will take care of these two, you take care of..." the slim man who was called Ben, put his hand on Alfred, "What are you saying? We got to take care of them together. And it's ready." Said Ben, annoyed, "And that guy's attitude annoyed me too much."

Jeremiah gave a light chuckle, "You think you can handle me?" Ben's face became red, "Why you!!? I will show you what I am capable." Ben charged up  and then throw his fire projectile Jeremiah easily side stepped and the his scythe quickly aimed at Ben, Jeremiah's attack was blocked by the axes.

"Ben, take care of the three, I take care of this guy." Said Alfred. Ben nodded, Ben whistled and huge bird appeared scoped Ben out from the ground.

"Ren! Keep him busy until Morgana and Daichi come to your aid!" Said Jeremiah, pushing the two weapon wielder back.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:37 am

Center Route
Isaiah + Sillia + Mordred + Ruth

"Thanks." Said Isaiah dashed and grabbed weapon given by Mordred. As Isaiah grabbed it, Isaiah was met with punch of the giant golem. Isaiah tried to avoid it, but he could not, so he had blocked incoming attack. The golem's punch met with the rapier, and soon, just like Isaiah's previous weapon, it was broke and the force from Earth Elemental creature pushed Isaiah away.

Then Mordred spell came into the play, "Argh! my eyes!" Shout the two duo, then the fire spear flew straight to the elemental; it was not powerful to pierce it but it did have effect and the element screeched in noise that hurt ears of everyone.

As it settled, the elemental turned around to face where Mordred and Sillia are, the creature now decided to rush towards them.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:22 pm

Right Route

Joshua, Niht, Aurora and Deborah started to hear the voices inside their heads; voices spoke in unison, male and female. Soon the voices were divided, the mind-link between the four was broken.

Joshua, Niht, Aurora and Deborah were in their own world.

The voice spoke to Joshua, "We are the beginning and the end, many tell one of us creates and another bring judgment. As long as one exists, one cannot be destroyed; as long as one doesn't exist, another cannot be sustained. Call our names, young one so that you could unleash our power."

Joshua was surprised by its question, but somehow he knew what to say, it was in his dream.

"Genesis and Revelation"

When Joshua came to his senses, he was holding weapons in his hands, beautifully crafted weapons that had been chained together. "What the?"

Then he looked around, everyone was at some kind of trance state.

Niht could hear in his head, a voice, but it was hard distinguish its gender, but did that matter? The voice came to Niht as if it's soaring dragon, but was it? Whatever the case, the voice spoke to Niht.

"The protector never sleeps, protector always watches. The protector has his duty to those he protects, and he shall protect them until he breathed his last. Call my name, and I will help you."

Aurora could hear the voice speaking to her gently; the voice was familiar, but it was hard to distinguish if it was from male or female; in fact it was hard to distinguish if it was only one entity or more speaking to her.

"Life is given gift, but how one lives determines how it ends; no fate is set, but everyone dies and that is not fate, but another gift given to the man. Use me to seek what you seek, and change the world. Speak my name and i shall stick with you till the end."
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:55 pm

Aurora Reverie

Aurora felt a headache as four new voices appeared within the mind-link. She couldn't tell whether they were male or female as they spoke all at once in unison. Soon, she felt the link break as she could no longer maintain the link. Once it was broken, she felt her mind ease. As her mind stabilized, she heard a strangely familiar voice speak to her in a gentle tone.

"Life is given gift, but how one lives determines how it ends; no fate is set, but everyone dies and that is not fate, but another gift given to the man. Use me to seek what you seek, and change the world. Speak my name and i shall stick with you till the end."

Her eyes sparkled as she listened to it speak. She slowly began to recognize the speaker. She felt like she'd finally met an old friend she'd known for a long time. She reached out a hand as she spoke.

"It's great to finally meet you... Destiny."

Last edited by Spiriter on Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spiriter
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Spiriter

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:03 pm

Niht Reverie

As the mind-link was severed, Niht put a hand to his head. Worried as he was about what could have caused a forced severing of the link, chills shot up his spine as he heard an eerily familiar voice speak to him from on-high.

"The protector never sleeps, protector always watches. The protector has his duty to those he protects, and he shall protect them until he breathed his last. Call my name, and I will help you."

Niht sighed as he closed his eyes, visualizing the creature within his mind as he looked up at it. "So I was right. You did come for me" he spoke to it in resignation. Dropping his gaze for a moment, he looked up once more. "Very well then. If this will let me protect what's important, so be it."

"Lend me your strength, Crimson Claws."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Weapons IC   Ancient Weapons IC - Page 9 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Ancient Weapons IC
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next