Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow-Heart
Amateur Author
Amateur Author
Shadow-Heart

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:37 am

maybe host a party and drink everyone under the table (you only drink water while others drink Vodka).

Then, if you throw up (due to the pregnancy) people will think it was due to the alcohol Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:26 am

There's an idea. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 4276320252

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:33 am

No need, I thought it was decided that she will just announce it
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:08 pm

She's going to tell Raidon when she finds out, but I don't know if she plans to announce it to everyone.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Really? Interesting...
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Yes, probably Lisa first and then Raidon as soon as possible after : o (since she's with Lisa now)

I mean I hadn't planned for Arya to stay around very long, so I'll probably leave it to Lisa to tell the others if she wants to. It's not like it's supposed to be a big secret after the two most important people know lol
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Hmm.... I am guessing this redcape situation is going to end faster than previous arc? Or are they going to marry along the storyline?

Because I don't think responsible Raidon would put Arya in any situation that might look her bad... of course, I am not so sure how Kaddath society sees unmarried woman having her belly growing, but I don't think Raidon would let anyone bad mouthing about Arya.

Then again, it could be a society everyone would just bless Arya for having a child...and just ask her for when she's going to marry the father....

In any case, I don't see Raidon hesitate to propose to Arya once he learns about such news and he would probably take care of things rather swiftly and happily(happily, I cannot be certain, but I am sure he will quickly, yet slowly work on the issue...and perhaps making few mistakes here and there due to nervousness and etc...)
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:08 pm

In my head, some time would pass between Raidon getting the news of the pregnancy and the acutal marriage proposal. And then some more time will pass until the wedding, maybe even until close to the end of the RP : o So yes, they are going to get married along the storyline, but definitely not in this arc.

I feel like the idea of a marriage proposal needs time to grow in Raidon and then he would want to prepare it thoroughly instead of just proposing quickly...

Well, Kokonoe and Keynes are not married and they have a child : o

I guess in my eyes, I always thought the society in Kaddath doesn't mind if a woman is unmarried and has a child. I could be wrong though. In my head children and marriage can happen quite independent of each other XD
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:35 pm

posted for James, Lenka and Ehlana m.m
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Thanks. :0

Their views on marriage and children wouldn't be all that different to today's views, I think.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:56 pm

Hmmm... I guess it depends on which society kaddath is based on then...

In Asian context, even today's society, Keynes and Kokonoe would not be viewed in good light no matter what kind of situation they are in...(but if they are already "married" in paper, then it might not matter at all)

Then again, today's society is growing fast and the structure of families are changing fast in Asia too...

In other words, I could be very wrong about it in few years time...
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:00 pm

And Keynes and Kokonoe divorced once right? So it might not be so hard to accept they have a child and to others it might mean they are planning to be back together... or something...

In any case... I think Luke would be likely to miss the dinner
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:02 pm

They didn't divorce. They were just college sweethearts.

It's not based on Asian society. If you had to pick an old-world society, it would be Europian.

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Oh right! My bad...

I see, Europe....
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:12 pm

I mean, Kaddath IS the European subcontinent.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:30 pm

ehm...Kaddath is the European continent : P there is on subcontinent in Europe m.m
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:56 pm

Does it matter? You could have the land of America and yet have their culture similar to something else

This is RP and I usually don't assume about the culture of the world setting unless I am told

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:11 pm

No, of course it doesn't matter lol

Like you said, it's an RP, we can make the world have whatever culture and society we want (or whichever one Illya tells us lol) And that's totally fine, because it gives us the chance to bring in bits and pieces of the cutlure we grew up with

It's just...I live in Europe and nobody calls it a sub-continent (unless of course you consider Eurasia to be the continent...which nobody does)
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Oh, I think Illya meant subcontinent cause Kaddath only represents few parts of the Europe...not entire Europe
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:16 pm

Lol, you're right. Europe is a continent. I was thinking of the mainland portion, which is why I said subcontinent.

And Kaddath is its own society, really.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:22 pm

No worries lol I didn't mean for this to become a discussion -.-' I just couldn't help myself. From the feeling, it's almost like if I said to you that Iowa is near the west coast XD

Anyway, I look forward to seeing Jax' reaction m.m Is Rise gonna be there to hear it?
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:32 pm

It seems Ehlana needs to realize it in hard way that she was a discardable pawn all this time...
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Lol.

She'll be entering shortly.

Hmm, how will we make her realize, I wonder? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 280399803

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Nex: Yep, I honestly don't think there's any other way if you consider the regime the Arusians grew up in...

Illya: I'm sure you'll find a way Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 2120966141
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:18 pm

I already have. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 4016036344

I think we'll check in with the rest of the Arusians in my next post.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV - Page 13 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC IV
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next