Share | 

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:37 am

"He is a remarkable witch," Mephisto said, shrugging. "He ought to be. I gave him that magic myself. After I got his soul, of course."

A smile played on his lips as he regarded Mati's proposal.

"Are you frightened?" the demon asked. "I told you, I'm not here to fight. That does make me wonder, though."

Mephisto moved slowly at a distance around Mati. Jordan was forced to shift closer to Mati to keep out of the demon's path.

"Do you even care about them anymore? Now that you have human companions like him," he said, eyes flickering disdainfully toward Jordan, "it seems as though you no longer seek them the way you once did. Perhaps this meeting for nothing."

Mephisto stopped and turned away, as though to leave.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to see your parents."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:41 pm

"What?" Mati could not hide his surprise, and was he looked baffled. However, quickly his eyes stared at the demon with rage. "If you did anything to my parents, even I end up dead, I would kill you!" Said Mati, was this a trap?

"Where are they?" Mati asked the demon with rage; did this demon caged his parents? Were he torturing them? Mati was not so sure, but he knew that his parents were not a favorite guests of hell, just like they were not favored by the heaven.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Mephisto grinned at Mati's reaction.

"There, that's the kind of fire I was counting on," he said, stroking his goatee. "But you can relax. I don't have them. Not yet, anyway."

Jordan glared at Mephisto. Whatever this demon was up to, it couldn't be good. Whatever force Mephisto had put over him was still in effect, however, and he couldn't do much to warn Mati other than shoot him a warning look.

"Sally Roe is the key," the demon went on. "She can see the true forms of supernatural beings, and she can sense them, as well. Even the kind of spell protection your mother is capable of can't protect them from Sally Roe's power."

Mephisto extended a hand to Mati, his smile widening.

"Make a deal with me, Mati," he said. "Aide us, and I promise to reunite you with your parents."

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:38 pm

"Don't call me, 'Mati', demon." Said Mati, "If this is going to be, I want the deal on my terms and not yours." Mati glanced at Jordan, Mati could definitely see the warning look from his friend.

"Besides, even if the girl has power to see through their disguise, you need to know where they are. What are you really planning to do with the girl?"

Making a deal with demon was never a good idea, and as he already knew that he can't help but need to stall time. Mati glanced at Jordan again, but doing so, he was glancing at the area to find the sigil. Mati really hoped Jordan still had access to his power.

Hannah's crossed arms tightened, "They are awfully slow at disrupting the sigil. Something is not right." Hannah glanced at Jericho, then she looked at the building.

Her eyes were now scanning for anything that might tell her the situation, but she knew so well that it would not do any good. "Just wondering, do you have a plan if they fail?" She asked without showing her weariness.

But the question probably have gave it away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Mephisto smiled at Mati's question.

"I told you," he said. "I have a very powerful witch in my pocket - a powerful witch with a ticking clock, desperate to pay off a debt. With Sally Roe's potential and someone like him, you can do a lot to track someone down, even someone as powerful as your parents."

Mephisto moved closer to Mati, his voice soft and seductive.

"You can even have the girl in the end, if you like. Not entirely unharmed, of course, but mostly intact."

-------------------------

Jericho glanced at Hannah and gave her a thin smile.

"Nuke the building," he said flatly. "Not much choice otherwise."

He walked toward the building and began to use his angel blade to scratch sigils into the ground around it. He was going to form a circle of his own.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 pm

Mati bite his lips, "Send the human out of this building, unharmed, then I will take your offer to go with you." Said Mati glancing at Jordan.

"And I want the girl alive, so whatever you are going to do with her, you need to check with me first. Deal?" Mati was not going to let this demon find his parents easily, he had to disrupt their effort.

Even though, Mati wanted to meet them and find them, Mati knew too well that if they were found, they would most likely ended up dead by their kinds.

For giving birth to him...

"Do we have the deal?" Mati asked Mephisto again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Jordan turned to stare at Mati.

"You can't be serious," he said. "I know you want to find your parents, but this isn't the way."

Mephisto turned to glare at him, eyes narrowed.

"Go on, human," he said. "You aren't wanted."

The demon approached Mati, lip curling.

"Well, let's seal the deal then, shall we?"

Jordan looked from Mati to Mephisto, gritting his teeth. Mati couldn't do this. If he did... he wasn't sure he'd be able to forgive him this time.

~Phantom Thief Panther~
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   Yesterday at 6:34 am

"We are making the deal in my term, remember?" Said Mati, "We seal the deal in my way to verify that." Mati took out his angel blade, and gently cut his palm, it was painful, but Mati resisted screaming out his pain.

"Now cut your own palm and shake my hand." Said Mati. Mati knew that his blood stings the other demons and angels alike. Mati theorized that it was also the reason why he could not really be possessed by other things as well.

Somehow his blood was purging their power; Mati only knew this cause a particular demon tried to drink his blood to power-up, unfortunately, Mati's blood had different effect to the demon and it killed him.

So, what Mati could do it right now was to weaken him...

In Mati's heart, all these conversation and everything was to buy time for Hannah and Jericho to do something from outside... To be fair, with his own power restricted, he was not even sure how long he would last....

But, in order to save the girl as well, Mati had to find out where the demon had hidden the girl. Only to know that was making a deal with this demon and get there. Then he probably need to figure out how to make contact with others, but that's something he would not be able to plan it here.

Mati glanced at Jordan, Mati was sure his action would not make sense to his friend here. But, to Mati, this was his best chance to save the girl and perhaps, best way to save his parents.

"So, are you going to seal the deal or not?" Mati asked the Mephisto again.

"Nuke them?" Hannah raised her eyebrow, curios of what he has in mind, Hannah led the angel do as he pleases, and she was surprised to find out that he had another angel blade with him.

However, Hannah did not really make any comment and she was not planning to disturb him as well as she had no idea what she could do for them right now.

Hannah gazed at the building with disgusted look; the reason she left angels and decided to become reaper was not to be in this situation. However, she was in the situation where she could not do anything again.

"This sucks..." She whispered to herself; if she had the good reason to intervene, she would have and stopped Mati and his crazy human friend, but she did not.

Even if it was involving demonic activity, the undiscovered reason behind the kidnapping made her not to do anything.

If it was related to Mati's parents.... Then perhaps... However, Mati parents had been hiding themselves too good and Hannah was suspecting this was possible not due to the magic, but due to an artifact.

Somebody was helping them or else, they should have been discovered by the reapers due to the Death's interest in the boy......

Hannah shook her head, she was not so sure why she was thinking about them suddenly. She curled her lips and looked at what Jericho was doing, she sighed and looked at the building.

"Hope whatever you are doing won't kill them." Indicating Jordan and Mati.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked   

Back to top Go down

Supernatural: Legacy S2 - No Rest for the Wicked
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2