Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the new stage of roleplay~

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II

Go down 
+2
NoIn-LoKi
Prisma*Illya
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Posted Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 3680231627
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:42 pm

Would Jax/Alina be aware of the fact that Luke is lying about his bio band?

That seems like something that would show up on military record.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:01 pm

If they do know, would they be telling Keynes, who in turn would tell the rest of Aegis? : o
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:20 pm

He had escaped from the old military and should be presumed dead since his bio-band broke...no?

And while he was found, the "fake" bio band was not active, thus signaling that he doesn't have the strain or some sort....

I don't know, I think it's up to Illya for this one Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 3680231627

Besides, not so sure they would have the leisure time to dig around the files that's two years ago while they have current problem that could turn Kaddath upside down again Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 142249227

I mean, from what I gather I think he will just be untraceable? while have his information somewhat broken into pieces or corrupted due to destruction of his actual bio-band... (Or they have the basic information about him, but his strain information is somewhat blur or stated as 'none'....Or have it there, but written as 'removed'?)
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

Location : Sitting alone outside a door that someone else kicked in. I'll wait for all eternity. Won't you invite me in?

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:40 pm

But if Keynes was given his name to add to the Aegis roster, and that name didn't appear on any files, it would be rather obvious that something funny was going on, right? Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 2332200876

So, fake bio-band or not, the question is whether his name would bring up an abnormal entry in the civilian data.
Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Well I don't know how bio-band works exactly, but when Aegis got rid of their bio-band, they just disappeared from military radar, right? with their latest information intact?

Maybe it's like that for Luke, but probably updated that he doesn't have strain since he had used 'fake' bio-band that shows no sign of him having strain...

Of course, but Keynes would find something funny that he is untraceable because he is using fake bio-band.

I don't know... Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 3680231627

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Yeah, I'll let Illya decide. : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:19 pm

So, here's my thoughts. Losing the bio band just takes you off the grid. If Luke's name is given to Keynes and he does a search, he'll find the file on Luke, which will show that his bio band signal was lost x years ago. Otherwise, if he has a false name, the database will show bo such individual was born in Kaddath. Either way, Luke's secret won't stay hidden long. They won't have proof that he does or doesn't have a strain, but they will know he's been off the grid for some time.

~Vae Victis - The Black Lily Blooms~
Back to top Go down
https://rpbastion.forumotion.com
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Keynes won't be doing the search though. : o
He'll just be passing the name to Alina in his report.
She would, in turn, hand off the name to Jax, who would come up with the discrepancy.
So, it wouldn't be until later this afternoon (possibly at the lab) when the topic was brought up to the group.
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:29 pm

But Aegis knows he has a strain, right? At least Rise and James could have seen him cast his Overlimit, right?
I'm surprised it hasn't come up yet D: Oversight on my part as well, especially in preparation for battle it is important for everyone to know each others skills so there are no surprises : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:37 pm

That's fine. :0

I think with all the confusion going on, it's understandable that Aegis hasn't thought too much on what Luke having a strain means.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Alrighty : o I guess it's better anyway if they clear out any confusion after the battle, then everyone has a clear picture on what they need clearing up XD
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Your old set. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 4134108735

Yes, we'll get everything straightened out. Btw, Kokonoe can do better than a flimsy transport. She can send a teleporting android to pick Aegis up. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 29879966

Last edited by Prisma*Illya on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:00 pm

Yeah, I just wasn't getting used to the new one. I love this one to bits m.m

Wow, that's impressive : o I look forward to that
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:10 pm

I'm speaking of Lambda, of course. :O

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Oh I don't know why that possibility slipped my mind : o Maybe I never actively thought about her teleporting capabilities XD
Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:10 pm

So, here's what Noin and I have planned for getting Marcus and Lenka involved in the fight. It's a bit elaborate, but we think we've thought everything through properly.

Under the assumption that James would be completely unaffected by the injection (aside from the fact that he'd feel the sting of the impact and the burn of a foreign substance run through his veins), we suggest that Ehlana shoot James, planning to unleash another Redcape. The injection wouldn't change him, but the pain of it rushing through his system would debilitate him enough that Lenka (who would be observing from a distance with Marcus) would break cover to rush to his side.

One of the other Arusian agents (I think Belo was mentioned by Noin specifically) would turn to intercept Lenka, and Marcus would step in to defend her. Does that work for you, Kitty?
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Yes, Lambda has the Traesto strain from Millie. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 4134108735

Sounds fine to me. :0 Is Ehlana going to end up being the sniper though?

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:28 pm

That was how I understood it, yes. : o
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Noin? :0 I know you said if Alexei ordered it, she would do it. But given her valid points, I think she could argue him into being the one staying behind as their de facto leader and most valuable agent.

Depends on what you think works best.

Back to top Go down
NoIn-LoKi
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
NoIn-LoKi

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:39 pm

Yes, I think give the fact that there is a few things that should have a greater chance of going wrong, I think in this situation it's okay for Ehlana to be the sniper.
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Okay. :0

Back to top Go down
Payne
Celebrity Composer
Celebrity Composer
Payne

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Probably won't post anything today.
I'm feeling under the weather, and I can't really focus on anything.
Sorry. Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 2099932306
Back to top Go down
Prisma*Illya
Paramount Pagemaster
Paramount Pagemaster
Prisma*Illya

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Prisma*Illya wrote:
Thanks. :0 *cancels the shipping of dead rats to Payne's house*

Oh. I guess that shipment of dead plague rats wasn't canceled after all. :X

Well, feel better!

Back to top Go down
Nexius
Noteworthy Novelist
Noteworthy Novelist
Nexius

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:10 am

Hope everyone is feeling better Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 4134108735
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II   Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II - Page 19 Clock11

Back to top Go down

Genesis Crisis: Resurgence OOC II
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next